The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December

+6
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
Paul Mac 6CW
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 2:49 pm

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 11th December - Live from the Copper Box Arena

Match 1
Scott Harris vs ???

Match 2
DeMarcus Brown vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 3
Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Robin Reborn/Marty Helms

Match 4
Vincent Costello vs Chaos

Main Event
Thunder/Liam Wood/Nate Nack/Jack Hurst/Drake/Mike Masters vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Blade/Mike Conrad/Deep Heat/Orthrus

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Nov 2013, 2:43 pm

*Tyler Roth is shown arriving at the Copper Box with Kelsey Callihan. Christy James is on hand to catch an interview with the UK Champion.

Christy: Tyler…do you mind if we get a quick word?

*Roth looks at Christy and smirks. Kelsey steps around the car they arrived in and she places her hand on Roth’s chest. Christy raises her eyebrows, questioningly.

Roth: Go ahead, James…it seems like the girls are queuing round the block for fifteen minutes with me..

Kelsey: They are some fifteen minutes, I can vouch for that…

*She giggles and Roth shakes his head

Roth: No you can’t….this is strictly a business association, I hope everyone can recognise that…

*Christy nods her head in a disbelieving manner as Kelsey places her head against Roth’s bicep.

Roth: Now let’s cut this “Hello” magazine bull(beep)….if you’ve got something to say Christy then spit it out already…

Kelsey: She’s definitely a spitter….me on the other hand…

*Roth places his hand next to Kelsey’s mouth to silence her. Christy looks appalled by KC’s words and actions.

Christy: Let’s go back to last edition of Anarchy and the match between Jack Hurst and Mike Conrad. A great back and forth contest that Hurst was victorious in but just moments after the final bell you appeared and brutally attacked him…..why exactly did you do that? A lot of people seem to think it is a sign that you are very worried about Hurst’s chances against you at Seasons’ Beatings….that you view him as a very serious threat to your title reign?

*Roth looks at Kelsey, who yawns, and then back at Christy with a smile.

Roth: I know your just trying to do your job, Christy, but in the future I suggest you actually get good at it before you try, ok?

*Christy looks unimpressed

Roth: That is rookie journalism at its best….those questions supposed to get a rise out of me? You think that you get a juicy interview off of questions like that?

Kelsey: I could do with something juicy right now…

*She runs her hand along Roth’s torso, steadily move down. Roth grabs her hand…

Roth: Actually I need you to do something for me…

*Kelsey bats her eyelids

Roth: Can you go tell your father I’m here….I need to talk to him….

*Kelsey looks disappointed but nods her head as she walks past Christy, giving her a scathing glare as she passes. Roth turns his attention back to Christy, shaking his head.

Roth: Where were we again?

Christy: Jack Hurst….

Roth: Yeah, Jack Hurst. Look Christy, I know you and the 6CW universe would like to convince themselves that I’m going to bed every night in fear of my upcoming match against this Prince Charles rip-off. But I need to snap you back into reality and make sure you know that there isn’t one ounce of my being that is remotely concerned with Jack Hurst or my title defense at Seasons’ Beatings….

You saw what I did to him last week, you saw how easy I beat him down and made him look like he doesn’t belong. And you know why? Because he doesn’t belong at this level with guys like me…he isn’t even on the level below….this guy hasn’t even progressed passed developmental….heck I’d expect a better test from the kids in the “Snake Pit”….

Christy: But he did beat you three weeks ago….

Roth: People like you, Christy, will cling onto any shred of hope even when you know that there is no chance of survival…you think because Hurst got one lucky pinfall over me that that all of sudden means that he is a threat to my reign? You think that Hurst cashing in on the help of more talented and superior partners means that he has what it takes to hold this?

*Roth holds up the UK Championship

Roth: I won this belt by taking the opposition and beating them within an inch of their pathetic lives…Chaos, Thunder, DeMarcus Brown and even your precious, Jack Hurst….they all tried and they all failed to even come close to defeating me….I showed that when I’ve got my eyes on the prize, there isn’t one athlete on this roster who comes close to me….

Speed, power, raw and ruthless aggression that is unrivaled from anyone else….I am the be all and end all of pro-wrestling….I’m the rising star, I am the future face of this company….I am the man whose face will be on the front of every billboard….my name will be the one up in lights for every single pay per view…

So you wanna know why I beat Hurst down last week? Because I can….and let that serve as a message to any fool in the locker-room who is having any flashes of bravery and thinking of challenging me down the road….I am the UK Champion because there isn’t a man on this earth with the capabilities to take this from me…

Christy: Can we talk about the main event of the upcoming edition of Anarchy?  A huge twelve man tag team match….The Authority will go against six members of the 6CW roster, including Jack Hurst….do you see this as a chance to exert your dominance?

Roth: More than we already have? Make no mistake because we’ll put each and every member of 6CW in their place at Anarchy but I don’t think there is anyone around here in any doubt who the dominant force really is….it’s almost becoming boring for me, beating down on these guys is repetitive….if I was them I would be considering waving my white flag in surrender…

Because once next week is out of the way the only show left this year is Seasons’ Beatings…a chance to go out with a bang and the night we hammer the final nail in the 6CW coffin….once we end this year with every major championship in our possession then the challenge is over….

Next week at Anarchy we are going to prove, for anyone still doubting, that we are the most dominant and destructive power in wrestling history….anyone foolish enough to stand up will be made to sit down…anyone who so much as opens their mouth is going to be sipping their food through a straw for the foreseeable future...

This is our time to shine….this is our moment in the spotlight….you either accept that or you pack up your bags and get the hell out of town..

Christy: And do you think…

Roth: I’m sick of telling you people what I “think”….you glue those pretty little eyes to your TV set this coming Wednesday and I will show you what I am all about…

Actions speak louder than words, Christy, and I’m ready to make some noise…

*Roth shoulders his championship as he walks passed Christy and into the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December

Post by x12x Thu 28 Nov 2013, 9:54 pm

OOC: This scene takes place at the end of the last Anarchy episode.

Our scene opens in the back of the Copper Box Arena, the camera pans the halls and we see the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood, he pulls on his I Killed The Prom Queen hoodie before heading for the exit. As the camera pans we see a familiar person in the form of 6CW commentator and pro Authority, Henry Lloyd, an ugly snarl covers Henry's face as he focuses on The Viper.

HL: You should be put in prison for what you did to Heat today...it was sickening!

Liam pauses and a smile covers his face as he holds back a laugh, Henry's face still angry as hell as Viper turns around and replies to the accusation.

LW: I should be put in prison!? Really!? You really think this was down to me...you really think that if I had the choice I'd be going one on one with the “Great” Deep Heat!? You want to know who should be locked up for that match? Each and everyone member of the Authority that thought it was funny to book it...each and everyone of them who allowed it to happen...don't they know that assisted suicide is illegal...because that's what that was...the moment Heat decided to follow their orders like a brainless drone he put himself in the firing line, he became a dead man walking...he placed himself against a man he could never even hope to beat, a future legend and a man who could have beaten him in his sleep...The Authority knew this...they knew that I was going to tear him apart bit by bit, they knew that after everything they've done that he was nothing more than a lamb to the slaughter...they were the ones that put him in that position...it was their choice...not mine!

They must have felt that putting me against the weakest man on the roster that I would have felt like I was losing it, that I wasn't as good as I know I am...they must have thought that it would get to me but what happened? I took him and I showed him hell, I showed him what a real wrestler looked like...hopefully it beat some sense in to him, hopefully he'll see that fighting the battles of other men gets you hurt...if not, I'd be happy to show him again but this time...I won't go so easy!

HL: You're sick, you enjoyed every moment of it...you could have killed him!

LW: Maybe I am sick or maybe, just maybe...the message has finally been sent then? I am not the type of person you can push around...the idiots that you call soldiers might bend over like good little girls when the Authority tell them too but I am not like them, I posses a mind, I am not for sale and I sure as hell don't need protecting...for months they've tried to take me apart, they've tried to destroy me...they still try to control me but today I showed them that the time for fun and games is over...I'm going to make it my mission to burn them down to the ground and until nothing but ashes fill the sky...I will destroy every part of their lives until they beg me to let them die...6CW needed a revolution...it needed a change...well, it's here...it's me!

HL: You're deluded, the Authority will crush you...they've already taken your titles from you, you should be careful they don't take your career!

LW: If laying my body on the line is what it takes to defend what I believe, then that's what I'll do...they need to know that I'll take them all down with me though...what happened to Heat, will happen again and again to every single one of them until they have been rid from this company! A revolution is rising, people are sick and tired of having to watch the so called soldier's cheat to win...The Authority wrap these diva's up in cotton wool and we're meant to roll over and take it!?

Henry attempts to speak but Viper cuts him off

LW: Hell no! I for one am ready to wage war against the Authority...they can beat me down again and again, they can put me in bullsh!t matches and they can cheat me out of what is rightfully mine but when this is all said and done they will NEVER beat me, they will never beat us...we'll be stood standing tall over their broken bodies!

Henry stands shocked, Viper walks towards the exit and tears the door open before signing off and the scene fades to black.

LW: The revolution is rising Henry! You may want to pick your side more carefully!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:34 pm

The scene opens in the car park of the Copper box arena. A 60's mustang convertible pulls in and screeches to a halt in one of the parking spaces. gazzyD climbs out, pops the trunk and removes his sportsbag.

He's wearing ton jeans, a gazzyD 'seeing is believing' tee and mirrored aviators. He throws his bag over is shoulder and enters the arena whistling chirply

??: Well, looks like somebodies in a good mood today

gazzy turns and smiles as he sees the oncoming Christy walking toward him, she throws her arms around him

CJ: Its so good to see you with a smile on your face again

g: well whats not to be happy about. The sun is shining, Manchester United look like a force to be reckoned with again and oh yeah, did I mention that I got my rematch with Max Adamson at Seasons Beatings? Street fight baby

Christy continues smiling but she gives a funny look at the mention of the rematch

g: whats up?

CJ: You obviously haven't heard

g: Heard what?

CJ: I can't.....maybe you should you should check out next weeks card

Christy hands gazzy a flyer with the upcoming schedule on it and the smile quickly disappears from his face

g: this a joke?......................Where is he?

Christy points down the corridor and gazzy storms off as the camera follows him. He approaches a door with a gold name plate on it reading 'Mr Jones'. He throws the door open and Mr Jones looks on unimpressed whilst on the phone

MJ: I'm sorry, can I call you back. I've got some business I need to attend to

Mr Jones hangs up the phone and immediately cuts off gazzy who goes to speak

MJ: Just what the hell do you think you're doing? Either you've forgotten who is in charge around here or you really don't care about your future in this company Mr Darlington

gazzy holds the schedule up and throws it on the desk in front of Jones

g: You wanna know why I'm here? That is why I'm here. Is this some kind of joke? I mean you are kidding right, you can't honestly expect me to stand in the same corner as that, as that son of a..

MJ: Now now gazzy. I'd choose your words carefully. At the minute I and The Authority have no involvement in your petty squable with Max Adamson, and I'm sure you would like to keep it that way. Carry on with that tone and I assure you that I will make your life here very uncomfortable indeed. You're forgetting the power I have, believe me I can make Max's treatment of you look little more than name calling

gazzy has to bite his tongue but his face his red with rage

MJ: Now, you have just interrupted a very important phonecall and I'm sure you had a very important reason to do so other than this childish temper tantrum because you don't happen to like your tag partner, so how can I help you?

gazzy is breathing heavily, he composes himself and does his best to keep his tone level albeit through gritted teeth

g: With all due respects this match you expect me to compete in is BS. After everything that has happened these last 6 months...the attacks....the beat downs...the fact he split up my marriage...the fact he used my daughter, my own child against me. Now what? I'm just expected to forget about that and team with him because you say so?

MJ: Precisely. That's exactly why and do you want to know why I say so? Because Joe Public loves drama...they love controversy...and that equals ratings which equals money. You don't look impressed

g: should I? My life has been a living hell and he has been the root cause of it. And now you're telling me this decision was made because of ratings? because of money?

MJ: Mr Darlington this is exactly the reason why you will never achieve anything in life, this is why you will always be working for somebody like me. You're like a dog chasing a car, don't get me wrong you're tenacious I'll give you that, but just say you catch that car, you wouldn't know what to do with it. You need to get out of this revenge mentality gazzy. This tag match is exactly why I am in charge, 6CW is a business, and like any other it survives by making money something you wouldn't know much about after you threw all yours away trying, and failing to keep this enterprise afloat when it was a miserable decrepid shadow of what it is now. I don't care about your problems, they have no bearing on my day but if they interfere in this company then you'll have another problem to contend with. Besides if I was you I would be less worried about what is happening in the world of Max Adamson and be more worried about impressing me

g: well be prepared to be very disappointed because I refuse to take part as long as that assclown is my partner

MJ: Oh I'm not sure you'll follow through with this threat gazzy. You see as I reminded you on Anarchy, you don't seem to realize that you're not yet a permanent member of this roster, your not as valuable a commidity as you once were gazzy. The Days of the history maker, the human highlight reel are long gone. Should you choose not to show for your tag match then not only will you lose your rematch oppurtunite with Max at Seasons Beatings, but you will no longer be welcome on 6CW programming and I will make sure you never work in this industry ever again, and believe me I am a very powerful man so don't think this is little more than an empty threat

gazzy punches the desk and squares up Mr Jones

MJ: I'd think think twice before what you do next gazzy *Mr Jones presses the intercom on his desk* Kelsey can you get me security please, thanks

gazzy backs away and opens the door as the security guards approach

g: Don't worry I'll play your little game. There's nothing stopping that street fight from taking place at Seasons Beatings. I'll prove not just to Max Adamson, but you, your jackass organisation and the whole 6CW universe that The History Maker is back. You watch and see because seeing.....you know the rest

Gazzy exits the office and shirks off security as they approach him. Mr Jones follows him with his eyes as a wry smile appears on his face before he picks up his mobile and makes a call as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 02 Dec 2013, 8:18 pm

As Anarchy comes back on air from commercials the Copper Box arena is filled with the sound of static through the stadium speakers, the lights dim and a purple glow is shinning on the ramp. The tron flickers into action as the word

RUN

Flashes onto to the big screen, the Godfather music blasts out of the PA system, RUN is replaced with the words Costello's Law...a red rose appears under the writing, wrapping itself around the purple writing.

Vincent Costello strides out onto the stage stopping to drink in the crowd reaction. His usual cocky, arrogant demeanour is replaced by a look of disengagement, his traditional immaculate appearance has changed...no suit or slicked back hair tonight. A pair of jeans, white T- shirt, leather jacket and wild unbrushed hair.

Costello makes his way to the ring ignoring jeers from the live crowd, one fan in the front row screams some obscenities at Vincent as he climbs the steps...Vincent turns looks the man square in the eye before turning back and entering the ring.

Costello grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and begins to talk...

Firstly right off the bat I wanna make one thing perfectly clear, Vincent Costello is and always has been a self made man. I wasn't signed to EWF because of backstage politicking, I wasn't pushed because the fans cheered my name, my world title run wasn't handed to me because I kissed corporate ass...I have never towed the company line. Costello's Law walks to the sound of its own beat, I do what I want when I want.

The EWF heavyweight championship was my world and I held that title like it was the most important thing in the universe, I didn't care about the adulation of the unwashed masses, I couldn't give one flying f&£# if people gave me respect, because that championship proved that I was the gold standard, it validated me, it gave me purpose, it gave me life. You know that word respect drive me crazy, it's gets banded around so much in pro wrestling, young rookies demanding respect of their abilities, then there's over the hill, washed up use to be's demanding that we respect their accomplishments. Respect is a word that has lost its meaning, lost it's power, banded around by nobodies who have achieved nothing.

Well let me tell all you nobodies that Vincent Costello respects nothing, I don't respect this company, it's authority and I sure as he'll don't respect anyone in the locker room. For too long have I sat back and watched less talented, less hungry wrestlers get ahead and it makes me sick. Costello's law has a new purpose, a new focus and it won't stop until 6CW either recognises what it has in Vincent Costello or it's burnt to the ground. In fact I'd take great pleasure in warming my hands on the smouldering ashes of this place..

And the new regime, the one man crusade starts tonight, it starts with Chaos, it starts in this very ring. So Chaos bring your best, because your going to need every ounce, every shred of everything you have, but sadly...for you, it won't be enough.

You will achieve one thing tonight though Jack, you will be remembered, you'll go down in history as the man that became the very first to be sacrificed to Costello's Law.

So do yourself a favour and RUN

As Costello stands in the middle of the ring a smirk crosses his face which quickly turns to a defiant glare, Vincent stares out into the crowd as the Godfather music hits.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 02 Dec 2013, 11:01 pm

Prince Charming hits and the Copper Box Arena goes wild for the Gentleman of professional wrestling. He spreads his arms fast and sharp like a conductor beckoning his orchestra to stop, and his music cuts in a flash. Microphone in hand, Hurst stands and stares out to the audience...

"In that ring I have the same rules I have in life. A real man knows that losing with honour is far better than winning in shame." Hurst strolls towards the ring "It is not that I cannot see the appeal of cheap wins and hand me downs; I know why Mr Roth must use whatever little advantages he can to get his way."

Hurst slides into the ring and glides over to the turnbuckle, sits on top and faces down the ramp.

"You see, weaknesses reveal themselves so much more readily than strengths. And they keep appearing, don't they Tyler. Every week, another stab in the dark, every week the cracks deepen. You want to be an animal, merely because you fail to be a man."

Hurst smiles.

"I'm still here, Tyler, it still isn't working. Every ounce of sweat you waste to take me down, I'm still here. Your drones cannot defeat me, your anger fools me not."

Hurst jumps down and to the centre of the ring.

"You can't fill a room with empty threats, Tyler. Face me like a man. Face me with some pride. Until then, I pity your fear, I defy your authority."

Hurst drops the mic and his music hits, this time defiantly walking away down the ramp rather than holding any airs or graces.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 04 Dec 2013, 12:18 am

The titantron is showing a video of the brawl that ended 6CW anarchy between The Authority and members of the 6CW roster. As the video comes to an end, "Champion" echoes across the arena as Mike Masters makes his way out to the ring wearing a white hoody with "that damn good" on the back and jeans. Masters does his signature pose near the turnbuckle until getting in the ring and grabbing a microphone.

MM: Alright pipe down kidos, the man all you people wanted to see has arrived. *Crowd pop*. You see normally I'd be getting interviewed by that twerp, Timothy or on the very rare occasion, the sexy blonde. However, this time I thought i'd come out to not only see all the hot babes that are out here tonight, but to address the entire 6CW universe on what transpired on Anarchy. I'd like all of you people to turn your attention to the screen.

The screen shows an image of a brawl taking place between 6CW members and The authority.

MM: Take a long hard look at this photo. Absolute chaos. You guys wanna know something, some of those guys, no scratch that, I hate all of those guys that are surrounding the ring. I don't like them and I know for a fact they don't like me. You people all know Masters is in this business for himself. But on Anarchy, I found comfort. Comfort in the fact that so many people dispise The Authority. Comfort in the fact that im not the only one that wants The Authority to disband. So I thought to myself, why make things harder for myself when I can use the help of members of 6CW. The authority have been screwing me over for weeks now and once again they cost me another match, this time to Drake. This needs to stop, at Season Beatings, I plan on taking on members of the authority and exacting my revenge. But why start there?

MM: On the next Anarchy, there will be a huge 6 on 6 match. A word of warning to my "partners", don't get in my way. I will team with you all for one reason and one reason only, and thats too defeat The Authority. I've been screwed over many times before and im gonna make sure it doesn't happen again. So a quick message to my partners, Wood, Thunder, I couldn't care less about your love fest if thats the case? Nate, Hurst and Drake, we all have similar foes and keep it that way as you don't want to make a foe of Mike Masters. We all have one goal and one goal only, to defeat The Authority.

MM: And so I leave you all with that. Mike Masters, the present and future of this company is gonna show off to the world why I am that damn good and come next wednesday on Anarchy, the Soldiers of Authority will fall.

Mike Masters gives a smirk to the camera before making his way out of the ring.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:19 am

The lights go down and "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits the Copper Box Arena, the crowd erupt into a cacophony of boos, and the sole spotlight shines on the stage as Max Adamson emerges with a sly grin on his face. He is wearing jeans and a Gazzy D t-shirt "Seeing is Believing". Adamson walks methodically to the ring, not caring as the fans try to either touch him or shout obscenities at him. Adamson is in a world of his own as he slowly climbs up onto the ring apron then through the ring ropes, collecting a microphone from ringside on his way.

Max: Big shout out to my tag team partner, Gareth Darlington! Seeing is Believing! Woo!

(The crowd continue to boo as Adamson shows mock outrage)

Max: Oh no! The crowd is booing me again! Fortunately, I've come to expect this hooligan type behaviour from you British. It's a real shame 6CW isn't based in Australia where the fans and participants are of a much higher class...

(Adamson makes a "1 and 0" with his hands then mocks a Cricket shot into the crowd)

Max: But that's not relevent at the moment. What is relevent is that GazzyD "wants revenge". GazzyD "wants a rematch", the fact remains Gareth that you lost, to me, at Ground Zero. And you didn't lose because Max Adamson screwed you, you didn't lose because the Authority hates you, you lost because Max Adamson IS BETTER THAN YOU! You took your eye off the ball, you put your daughter before your 6CW career. And while that's cute, and while that's for once exactly what you should be doing, it wont win you wrestling matches. Max Adamson remained focused even with your family interfering in our match, and that is why I won. And what, now you want revenge? Revenge for what Gazzy? You had your chance at revenge and you blew it. The only person you should be angry with is yourself.

(Adamson then looks down at the GazzyD t-shirt he is wearing)

Max: But we move on, we've got a Street Fight at Seasons Beatings, but before then we're tag team partners! Here's the thing Gareth, I like winning. I don't care if my partner is GazzyD, Percy Percival or Duke Dylan Debadguy, Max Adamson will do what he does best, head to this ring and win my match. You may as well enjoy me being your partner temporarily Gazzy, because I swear to you, right now, that at Seasons Beatings... I will make you sorry you EVER messed with Max Adamson. Nothing has changed Gazzy. Your wife still left you because you're a nasty wife beating scumbag. Your daughter resents you because you abandoned her in order to pursue a career in 6CW. I still dislike you because you stole my 6CW spot after injury. But if you want to blame me for your personal life falling to pieces, so be it. You know where I'll be at Seasons Beatings and I will have no issues sending you back to the obscurity you deserve to be in. I came to 6CW to win Championships. I've already beaten you, but fine, I'll just have to beat you, again.

(Adamson takes off his GazzyD t-shirt, showing off his own "Incredible Hunk" t-shirt and proceeds to "towel floss" with Gazzy's shirt as the crowd boo again. Adamson's expression suddenly changes)

Max: It's all a load of nothingness isn't it Gazzy. Come to the ring, say something controversial, act controversially and leave with a smile on my face. But it is no joke that I will make you suffer for what you've done. I may play the joker well, but right now Gazzy, I'm not playing. I'm not here to entertain these people. I'm not here to pander to their dislikes, I'm here right now for one reason. To make Gareth Darlington suffer for the pain and heartache he has placed on his own wife and daughter. You may not like it 6CW, but I am your hero. I am here to be a hero for these innocent, vulnerable people who need my help. Not because I choose to, but because I have to. Because the sycophants like you would happily turn a blind eye as long as "Your hero GazzyD wins another match". It's sickening and I am here to end it. For good.

(Adamson leaves the ring angrily and heads to the back, "Radioactive" plays again as Adamson fails to acknowledge the crowd again)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 04 Dec 2013, 7:29 pm

The cameras cut to one of the backstage locker rooms; we immediately see the figure of DeMarcus Brown who is taping up his hands and fists in preparation. Brown surveys himself in the mirror, he is without his white hoodie which lies on one of the benches, he hold his rib and begins to apply more tape clearly feeling the effects of his battle with Ojore the week previous. He then begins to shadow box with himself trying different combinations and stepping from foot to foot, as DeMarcus finishes he tapes his fist against the mirror as if fist pumping himself for a good job. As Demarcus turns to pick up his hoodie the door to the locker room opens and in walks Tim Allen. DeMarcus does not acknowledge Tim and instead picks up the hoodie and continues with his routine.

TA: Ahh DeMarcus you are one hard man to track down, I’ve been searching for you ever since Anarchy last week, you wouldn’t believe who I had to bribe to get an answer where you would be.

DB: You would do well not to tell me either because if I found out who ratted me out, no matter what price you paid won’t be enough. What do you want Tim I’m rather busy

TA: I just wanted to get a gauge on your reaction towards what happened last week, firstly the no show of Blade and then the appearance of Ojore

Brown looks puzzled

DB: Did I not make it clear enough last week, did you not get an answer to both of those questions. Can’t you work it out Tim without wasting my time?

TA: I just thought you would like to delve a little deeper

DB: Do I look like the kind of man who likes to share his feelings Tim? No, I like to do my talking in the ring, with my fists and my boot and any other kind of weapon that I can lay my hands on, I’m not the sharing guy. But seen as you can’t quite grasp that Tim ill play it out for you in a way you just might. Blade does a no show, am I peed you’re damn right I am, and for one second he better not think that we are anywhere near done, if there’s one thing he should have learnt in all the times that I kicked his ass it that I don’t just give in, I don’t just forget, so whilst I may be preoccupied taking care of some other pointless fool your still on my list Blade and eventual I will come full circle and you will get what’s coming to you, the Authority can only keep you safe for so long, so sleep tight for now Blade or rather I sleep with one eye open, because I’m coming for you Blade it’s only a matter of time. SO that answers the first part of your question Tim a shortened version would be to just say I feel a sense of injustice that will soon be rectified. Well get to Ojore soon Tim save the best till last, now I want to talk about Depp Heat, seriously who does this guy think he is, only a few months ago the guy struggled to beat Ronster in a match that nobody wanted to see, or wants to see ever again, he then disappears and in this time he’s been trained by the Authority and has comeback a new man, you might have a new suit Heat but you’re still the same fool you have always been, no amount of training will ever prepare you to face a real battle in this ring its and how I wish it was going to be me who gets to show you for what you really are, I would seriously enjoy taking you apart Heat then we’ll see if the Authority have the stomach to put you back together. I warned Jones what would happen if he interfered in my business that it would come back to bite him and believe me when I tell you it’s going to, I’ll play your games for now, ill beat whoever is put in front of me, until I beat every man on this roster if needs be, but eventual I will be at your door and you will have to answer for your actions.

TA: Even after last week you still want to fight the Authority DeMarcus

DB: More than ever Tim, they did wrong by me and I’m not just going to lie back and accept it. Just like I’m not going to lie back and accept what Ojore did this past week. I had no qualm with you Ojore I thought I made that clear enough, twice now our paths have crossed and twice you have you have gotten in my way one way or another, The first time I will let slide, you got in my way I punched you in face the face as far as I’m concerned that made us equal, But you just couldn’t leave it at that could you, no you had to try push me a little further, I believe last week Ojore you tried to make a statement, that you believed you would come out and have everything your own way against me, that’s not how I play Ojore I don’t follow the rules of the game, I do things my way and my way only, step in this ring with me again Ojore and believe me when I say you will regret it, you have something to lose and as much as I want to get my hands on the Authority, if I need to break you and take everything away from you as part of that process believe me I will more than accommodate time for you, others maybe be daunted my your presence Ojore, they my marvel at your size, but every tree can be fell with a big enough axe.

Now I believe that clears up everything Tim, do we understand now, or are you becoming a problem as well?

Tim shakes his head

DeMarcus then throws the hood up on his jacket and storms out of the room leaving Tim behind as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 05 Dec 2013, 8:24 pm

Timothy Allen walks along the 6CW corridor, pacing with his head down talking to himself.

TA "Throwing me to DeMarcus after last week, that was never gonna be a fun task, but do I get a "thank you, Tim"? A "well done, Tim, good job!"? Course I don't. Timothy Allen isn't even allowed to sit down."

Tim stops and turns to the cameraman "Who am I even interviewing now? Damn it kid, I need a name! How do I prepare questions for [i]"changing room b"?"

Timothy walks on "when did we even get a changing room b?" He gets to a door with a big "B" on it and bursts in "which one of you idiots sent for m-m-m...no no no no no!"

The camera man swings round the corner and the camera sees a burst of flames on the floor, illuminating red scrawled text "FEAR NEVER DIES"

Tim is standing with his hands in his hair looking wide-eyed, staring intently to the side of the room that the camera has yet to pan to.

"Hello Mr Timothy, Ojore expecting you sooner"

The camera swings to the voice and we see Ojore sat crossed legged on the floor.

TA "W-w-why did you ask for me? When do you ever want to talk to us?"

Ojore pats a spot beside him, beckoning Tim to sit, but the interviewer only stumbles backwards.

"Ojore ask you to remind our public. Ojore have been crossed before and men do not survive. Fear was once a weapon of the Authority, but Ojore consumed fear and now Ojore brings the fear back to life. Remind your friends. Ojore is risen."

Ojore rises to his feet and flies towards Allen, picking him up and throwing him out of the door and into the cameraman as the image dies.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:28 pm

We go backstage and see Scott Harris in the interview area. He has a hoody on, with the hood up, so that his face is darkened in contrast to the illuminated area he is in. Upon seeing him, there is an audible reaction from the crowd who lightly cheer The Sharpshooter's appearance. The faint trace of a smile is visible.

SH: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Scott Harris.

I said a fortnight ago, that I'm not an extravagant man, that I'm not a man who believes in drama and baggage. I said I'm a wrestler, first and foremost and after Anarchy, where I made my first appearance in a 6CW ring having broken free of the Snake Pit, I think it's safe to say that these people, you the fans saw what I was all about.

I took on a 6CW stalwart in SRA Ahmed and granted, I've had tougher challenges in my career, I've fought men that are better ten fold than SRA but it was a step into the unknown. The first page in a new chapter... Never have I wrestled on such a stage, under such exposure, with such a crowd. A crowd that took to me and willed me on to the finish and for that, I thank you all.

But now is not a time to take stock and be thankful, it's a time to move on, progress, carry on climbing the rungs of the 6CW ladder that I've just embarked upon and the scene is set for the same. I don't know who I'm going to face, I'm opening the show, but rest assured when I say that it will be business as usual for me. No showboating, no extravagance just The Sharpshooter, Scott Harris imprinting his ideology onto this company, looking to the future.

I'll see you all in 4 days - the climax of which will be more people starting to believe in the hype machine that is 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris, a wrestler, the talent.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Mon 09 Dec 2013, 10:16 pm

The Mighty Mighty Nate Nack exits his locker room and sees Tim Allen sulking around the hallway with a cameraman. He's limping along with one hand pressed against the small of his back, muttering something about Ojore under his breath. He looks up and notices Nate. “Oh thank God, someone that won't hurt me...” he mutters as he makes his way over. “Nate, can I get a word?”

“I'd be mighty mighty pleased,” he says with a smile.

“Nate, tonight you're in a huge main event—”

“A mighty mighty main event,” he interjects.

“Yes, a mighty mighty main event that pits the Authority against the 6CW faction that's been the thorn in their side for months now. What are your thoughts?”

“You know,” he begins, “I have to give the Authority credit this week. I never thought they could outdo themselves, but lo and behold they have. They have officially made their stupidest decision yet, and one of the stupidest decisions in the history of 6CW. And there's a long list of that, lemme tell you. Allow me to recap, if you will.

First, they targeted Liam Wood and I by putting us in handicap matches for the titles. Unfortunately, Liam Wood fell victim to their plan, but that seems to have backfired now that he's out for blood with nothing to lose and everything to gain. So there's mighty poor decision number one.

Then they turn on Plague. Now I don't have much sympathy for the guy considering the number of tables he's put me through, the number of stitches I've had because of him, and on and on and on, but let me tell you he's a guy you don't want on the opposing side. I might not like the guy, but I can attest to the fact he is a mighty mighty powerful guy. Mighty poor decision number two.

And now they gather us all together for a mighty mighty 12-man tag match. I believe a brawl or something like this happened last week, but I can't remember what happened... oh, wait, it's coming back to me. The Authority got their asses handed to them!”

The crowd pops while Nate leans over and picks up his title, putting it over his shoulder.

“So you put the 6CW champion on the side of Thunder, who just decimated Enforcer last week, and Liam Wood, who will stop at nothing to end the SOB SOA. Don't forget Jack Hurst, who pinned Tyler Roth last month, the legendary Drake who has been the catalyst for all of this, and last but not least Mike Masters, the man who nearly beat me for this title right here and is focused on the end of the Authority, and you put us against mighty mighty men like...Deep Heat? Really? That's all it takes to join your team?

This week, the SOB SOA will learn not to take us lightly. And not just the six of us, but 6CW. And as for my match at Season's Beatings... I can assure you Orthrus, you'll get a little taste of that soon enough. You wanna go? Let's go. You wanna war? I'll take you to the brink and beyond. Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. Anything, except for this title. You've got to earn this, and in the Hell in a Cell, there's no one to help you. And in that cage you'll learn why I'm champion, and why the SOA will never be.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Dec 2013, 11:09 pm

A silent video pans over to a desk, zoomed right in, stopping to focus on the name "Deep Heat" on a small wooden plaque.

Deep Heat coughs, the camera lifts to his face and he shuffles his papers before beginning to read...

"From the desk of Deep Heat. 6CW, you are extremely lucky that today, in an industry of buffoons and brainless business suits, the company you love is being run by men of genius. My peers, Mr Jones and Mr Callihan, have entrusted me with two gems of their armoury. As I manage the careers of messrs Conrad and Blade, I see fear cross the faces of the insurgents beneath us."

"Thunder, Wood, Nack, Hurst, Drake and the hilariously named Masters - your insolence will not be tolerated. This evening I wrestle my last ever match for this company, and I do so to deliver a message. The Authority I represent is all powerful, a unique driving force that will not and quite frankly should not be stopped. We do not do this for fun, we do this for the sake of wrestling. How can this company survive without us? How can this industry go on without leaders of true legend? The answer is it can't. We are here for the good of the people, we will not let your childish games ruin our livelihoods."

Heat looks to his left, off camera and says "I do write quite the speech, don't I?"

Deep Heat coughs and shuffles his papers. "After tonight, I will send Conrad and Blade into the war of their lives, not just for the glory of The Authority, but for the betterment of their careers. Don't stand in our way, you shan't survive it"

Heat looks up from his writing again, straight into the camera "Run along you mongrel, we have business to do" The camera flicks up as Blade and Conrad grab the cameraman and throw him out of the office.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down