The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

+4
x12x
DP
MtotheC
Paul Mac 6CW
8 posters

Go down

6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty 6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:23 pm

Over to you guys Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 6:11 pm

OMFG that ending...that announcement....I AM SO STOKED FOR THE TITLE MATCH AT SEASONS BEATINGS NOW

Back to top Go down

6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Discussion Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 6:24 pm

Also I'm assuming Plague is likely to come back as a face character against Orthrus?? I'm guessing that message was from him?

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 11 Dec 2013, 8:16 pm

A very good 'go home' show guys... The EWF title match is going to be a belter, that stipulation is genius, bravo to whoever dreamt that one up!! I seriously can't call what decision the viper will go with. It reminds me of Cena's dilemma when he was 'working' for the Nexus and Barrett made him the special guest referee vs. Randy Orton...If Cena didn't ensure that wade won the match he would be fired from the nexus and ultimately wwe...let's hope seasons beatings doesn't go the same way as that car crash of a storyline!

The authority circle of trust is interesting (I want to be in that circle), what the hell are they hiding? Can someone catch me up on all the law suits etc. they are dealing with?

Really enjoyed the Scott Harris match and segment afterwards- who promos as Harris?

Thought the Chaos, Daniels and Costello triple threat match was teed up brilliantly, I love the way JJ writes for Costello (I'm assuming it was JJ) he really captures the twisted side that I had in mind for the character right from the start.

Great show guys, I would buy the PPV based on this episode...how much you charging?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 11 Dec 2013, 8:40 pm

Great show again!

Loved the Harris stuff!

MtotheC, I'm the brains behind The Sharpshooter, which probably isn't saying much at this point!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:31 pm

Have to say that was a brilliant show and though I saw the stipulation coming it was still great to be made official, it certain makes it hard for Viper choosing which way to go...Season's beatings will be amazing. Also, the hint of the Plague come back has me stoked!

Have to say that Harris is a great character and hopefully Viper and him can have a few matches as I think their styles would work really well together.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:39 pm

Glad he's come across well.

Having played one character for 5+ years it's been odd starting again.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:43 pm

Awesome show guys sets up seasons beatings brilliantly

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:44 pm

He's something I feel that we were missing, he's a wrestler first and a sports entertainer second...I feel he'd work well in heel or face and you can tell the hunger and intensity that he has...he reminds me of guys like Benoit or Elgin a lot in that respect.

I feel like with a guy like him in the fed we could see some great feuds that don't rely on backstabbing or ott story lines, just two people who want to see who comes out as the best along with epic matches like a 60 minute iron man or a 2 out of 3 falls that just wows the crowd.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:53 pm

That was the plan when I was lobbying ideas at JJ, wanted someone with potential and a bit of longevity in him.

I kind of look at him a little like Kurt Angle, hence the signature, I want him to be an edgy character but one that the 'crowd' can relate to.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:10 pm

Great show and loved the ending. Exactly what that title match needed.

Come on Gazzy, lets make Seasons Beatings about us Hug

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:40 pm

Did you like the Max segment Marky? In the past Dubs always wrote them so this was my first attempt to walk in his shoes

Also no hidden gems in this show I'll have to pull my finger out for the next one Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:51 pm

It was ok, enjoyed reading it. If you have any issues with writing segments for people may I suggest the 6WF approach of either;

a) Use the promos already written as segments
or
b) Ask the promoer to write the segment and tell them what needs to be said

Would save you the bother and allowing you and JJ to focus on matches.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 11:35 pm

I don't actually mind the segments, much prefer them to writing matches also I'd rather avoid using the ones from promos as I think they should be kept separate and the show segments be used for story progression in the most part but I will call upon the promoers talent should we need something special  thumbsup 

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 12:13 am

Marky wrote:Great show and loved the ending. Exactly what that title match needed.

Come on Gazzy, lets make Seasons Beatings about us Hug

Are there even other matches on the card? Hadnt realised Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:25 am

gazzyD wrote:Also I'm assuming Plague is likely to come back as a face character against Orthrus?? I'm guessing that message was from him?

I think it's clear it was Plague sending a message but I don't ever see him truly being a face character, he might get cheered if he's going up against the bad guys but I just can't see him pandering to the fans or wanting their love...he's sick and twisted and all he wants from the fans is their obedience haha.

I have to say I kind of saw Plague coming back before Season's Beatings and had a way in my head of how it could be done but having the mysterious message was much better than my way. I thought I'd come back during the 6 man tag and destroy everyone but having the end how it was did more for the show as a whole.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:51 am

So you're asuuming its Plague? - Could be an interesting swerve lined up Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:55 am

I was made to see the Phillips segment, looking forward to him being back on the cards so I can get some promos out Smile

Unless we have a new member surely it has to be Plague?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 12 Dec 2013, 11:00 am

Smile Well the roster has already grown by 3 in the past few weeks so perhaps we have something else up our sleeves

Glad you liked the Phillips segment, as I said to you we have a plan for the character and it starts in the New Year so it made sense to have it as a set up for that. I was really happy with the segments in the show. I know we had a big reveal at the end but in terms of teasing future stuff and pushing forward feuds I thought the show was probably one of the most solid so far

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 6:04 pm

I look forward to it Paul, I ain't gonna spit my dummy out him not being on the card as of late though as I've been treated to one of the rivalries of the year with Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:36 pm

Great show guys, saw the stipulation coming weeks ago though. Looking forward to seasons beating and hopefully now that my freetime is mine again I should be able to promo for it

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:41 pm

Oh, guys...totally forgot but a tiny error in the show, Emmy isn't Liam Wood's fiancé...I think you mixed up Nate Nack as he's the one with the fiancé...such a minor mistake and not really a problem I thought I'd just give a heads up.

Also I bet one of the signs at the next show will be something like:
Thunder or Enforcer...what WOOD you do!?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 15 Dec 2013, 8:00 am

Did I out fiancée damn I meant girlfriend and no it won't be now Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 15 Dec 2013, 9:56 am

Awesome show guys. The segments before the main event were really well written and built up the excitement for Seasons Beatings. Hoping to get some time to promo today as work is too busy to write there atm!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down