The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014

+5
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014 Empty 6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:12 am

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Jimmy Phillips vs Marty Helms

Match 2
Scott Harris vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 3
Vincent Costello/Molly Coddle/Alexander Altair vs Jack Hurst/Robin Reborn/Chaos

Match 4
The Punishment
Mike Conrad vs Edward Plague

*THE FACE-OFF (Liam Wood and Thunder)

Match 5
Enforcer/Tyler Roth vs Drake/Nate Nack

Main Event
#1 Contender EWF Championship
Mike Masters vs Ojore vs GazzyD vs DeMarcus Brown

Plus:
*Max Adamson addresses his rivalry with GazzyD via satellite from Australia.
*Drake Callihan and Mr Jones vow to eradicate failure from The Authority operation.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014

Post by x12x Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:33 am

OOC: This scene takes place after the Wood/Thunder brawl

???: Get the hell off me!

A 6CW security member is launched across the room sending a table flying as the camera pans around to see a furious Liam Wood fighting off security, the attempt to hold him back but he once again sends one of them across the room, another two attempt to hold him back but they are quickly tossed to the ground, the camera moves in closer as the security circle Wood, his face snarls as the nervous team attempt to calm him down.

Head of security: Mr Wood...The Authority have asked you to leave, if you refuse we will have to use force to remove you.

A smirk covers Wood's face as he squares up to the head of security

Wood: Seriously!? You think that any of you would have a chance of moving me if I didn't want to go?

The security guard steps to the side as Wood brushes past him, the camera follows and attempts to get his attention but Wood continues.

???: Liam...Liam...Do you have anything to say about what just happened!?

Liam pauses, bowing his head and taking a deep breath before turning around to see Timothy Allen stood with the camera crew, Wood approaches with a stoney expression plastered across his face as Allen takes a deep breath, clearly regretting his decision already. Wood thinks for a second, the camera revealing the bruises from his fight with Thunder, a serious look covers his face as he begins to talk.

Wood: Yeah, I do actually...I want to thank Thunder for tonight...I want to thank him for everything he's done for me since we came over to 6CW so far actually...

Allen looks confused as Wood pauses for a second, he runs his hand across his face before continuing to talk

Wood: Now you might be thinking, I might not have anything to thank him for...he lost my World Title for me, he screwed up countless times causing me to lose matches, he STOLE my rematch and then managed to blow that...and then, after all of that...when I tried to speak to him tonight, he punches me in the face...but, at least...I know exactly who he is now...exactly who he's always been underneath that bullsh!t act...he says he wants to entertain the fans, he says that he's the “good guy” but the truth is he wants the spotlight and the moment things don't go well for him, he cries about it...it's a shame that it's taken fourteen years for him to truly show it..

Tim attempts to speak but Wood continues his rant.

Wood: Mike...if you're watching this then I have a message for you...you have started something that you cannot and WILL not finish...I stood by you after you cost me the most important thing I had...I stood by you when you cost me matches...hell, I was going to lose my shot at ever holding that title again because we were like brothers...I was going to do that for you but look how it turns out...YOU get yourself knocked out...YOU get pinned and then you try to blame ME!? You attack me because you let that idiot Enforcer pin you...what did you think I'd do? Let you win because we're best friends...f*ck that...you lost because you couldn't cut it and then you took it out on me...that will be the biggest mistake you've ever made.

Allen cuts in

Allen: I assume you'll want to settle this in the ring then? The last time you met Thunder in a match was during your reign as the Television Champion in EWF in a match that some still claim as a match of the year candidate, you came out victorious that time around how do you see it going if you square off again.

Wood: The same but with one massive difference...the last time I stepped in to the ring with Thunder, I was stepping in with my best friend, a guy I've know for over 14 years...that time, was about respect and showing the world what two kids from Hereford could do, showing the world that at a PPV named after the American flag that two English men who grew up loving this business could steal the show...next time, well...let's just say, it'll be different.

Allen: How so?

Wood pauses as a snarl covers his face, he shakes his head as he looks to the right and see's the poster for the PPV.

Wood: This time there will be no respect...hell, I don't even care if I win or lose. I just want to show him what happens when you turn your back on me. I gave him my loyalty despite of everything...the “accidental” cheap shots, the title loss and the fact I'd never be able to fight for that belt again...despite all of that...he still took my loyalty and threw it away like a spoilt brat.He'll try and find a way to come out of this like the good guy but the fact is...he threw the first punch, he was the one that interfered in MY match when I never asked him too and he was the one that not only lost my rematch but took it for himself.

Allen: To be fair, he was put there by The Authority.

Wood: I know...I find it funny actually, he thinks he's the man now he's had a World Title shot but the truth is...he was just there because the Authority wanted to get to ME! They wanted to break me down by giving my shot to a man who just can't compare...they wanted to break this friendship down...

Allen: I'm sorry to say but it looks like they've succeeded

Allen backs off as Wood glares at him, he attempts to call security over but Wood shakes his head and looks in to the camera...

Wood: The Authority didn't destroy this friendship, everything they did just made our friendship stronger...no, the one who destroyed this!? It was Thunder...I was willing to lose my shot at the World Title for him, I guess that means nothing to him...he did this, not Jones, not Callahan and not that little wh*re Kelsey...everything that happens to Thunder from this point on is his own fault.

Allen attempts to speak but Wood simply shakes his head and walks out of the scene as it fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW New Year Special 12th January 2014

Post by MtotheC Mon 30 Dec 2013, 5:06 pm

The scene opens in Vincent Costello's dressing room and waiting to conduct her post Seasons Beatings interview is 6CW reporter Christy James.

The door opens and in walks Costello's attorney Anthony Abbott...

Abbott: Ah Miss James, Vincent will be with you shortly but before he joins us let's go over the ground rules of this interview.

James: Ground rules? Ah you serious? Costello will be treated like any other talent, he's doesn't get to dictate what I can and can't ask him

Abbott: That's where your wrong sweetheart, you see this right here says different (Abbott waves in his hand what appears to be a copy of Costello's contract) this contract says my client can not only wave the obligation to conduct post PPV interviews but if and when he chooses to answer your moronic, uninsightful questions they will be under his terms, now listen closely...

As you know my client has lodged an injunction against 6CW and it's owners, as this has now been served to your bosses you are legally forbidden to discuss any of its details specifically the contractual dispute between Mr Costello and 6CW, are we clear?

James: Perfectly

Just as Abbott finishes Vincent Costello walks through the door

Costello: Right let's get this over and done with I've got things to do.

Abbott: Which reminds me so do I, Vincent I'll call you after my meeting with 'you know who', Miss James...always a pleasure

As Abbott leaves Vincent sits down opposite Christy and lights a cigar

James: You put in a dominating display at seasons beatings resulting is an resounding victory for you, what do you have to say to those who questioned if you could get the job done against two very accomplished and decorated competitors?

Costello: I say to all those who are wondering if they should believe the Vincent Costello hype, yeah you should, I'm just as good as they say I am, everything you've heard is true and more and i prove it every time I get in that ring and every time they shove a microphone in my face. But the one thing I can't stand, the one thing that makes me crazy is being ignored, even when I scream and shout, even when I make statements in the middle of the ring, it makes my blood boil!

Despite everything Vincent Costello brings to the table, despite everything that Costello's law has delivered both in EWF and here in 6CW I am left in the shadows, I am ignored by the authority while lesser talented guys climb the ladder, it's like I'm invisible to them!

James: Vincent we have it on good authority that you have filed an injunction against 6CW due to a contractual dispute, can you share the details with us?

Costello: Believe me when I say I am an open book, I would love nothing more than to sit here and sing like a bird however unfortunately for you that's not in my best interests, but I will say that 6CW better give me what I want...now let's move on.

James: At the very first Anarchy of 2014 you team with Molly Coddle and Alexander Altair to take on the team of Jack Hurst, Robin Reborn and Chaos. What are you thoughts on your tag team partners for the evening?

Costello: Quite frankly I'm offended, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach, not because I have to team with some he she and a rookie making his debut but because I'm once again overlooked, under valued and not appreciated by the powers that be. I'm stuck jerking the curtain but you know what, I'm going to walk into Anarchy like it's any other night and I'm gonna do what I always do, I'm gonna get violent and I'm gonna get personal...for some of these chumps facing off against Costello's law or teaming with it is the biggest night of their pitiful careers, yet for me it means nothing, zero, f&£% all because it's just another night not even a footnote in what has already been a storied career. But you know what, these guys are lucky because there gonna experience something they never have before and that's seeing the new Costello's law, the new regime putting down a marker and that's what I call character building courtesy of Vincent Costello.

James: This will be your third consecutive televised match verses Chaos are you confident of making it a hat trick of victories?

Costello: I'm confident yes, Chaos has show me absolutely nothing in our last two matches that makes me think otherwise.

James: For the first time ever you will stand in the ring with The English Gentleman Jack Hurst have you scouted him at all?

Costello: We all love a good first time ever don't we?! Well Hurst won't look back on this match with fondness I guarantee to you that, he may be an excellent technical wrestler, one of the best 6CW has to offer and I'm under no illusions that if I'm not at my best it will only take three seconds for Hurst to put me away, but that isn't going to happen, because on January 12th Hurst along with the rest of his team are going to be sacrificed, all in the name of Costello's law.

James: Finally, what would you like to say directly to Mr Jones and Callihan?

Costello: 6CW can continue to act like I don't exists but they won't be able to ignore me for too much longer, because soon and sooner than they think they will be begging, crawling on their hands and knees for Vincent Costello to throw them a bone.

Costello's law says if you can't stand the heat... RUN

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 31 Dec 2013, 7:20 am

Anarchy is back from commercials and the crowd wait in anticipation of the next superstar to make his way to ringside...The godfather music hits and Vincent Costello appears on the stage, he pauses for a moment before striding purposefully down the ramp to the ring, microphone in hand. 

Costello enters the ring and begins to talk...

Here's the thing you need to understand about Vincent Costello, appearances can be deceiving, I may look like a normal guy, a guy that you might pass you on the street on the way to work, a guy like everybody else...But you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I may not be 400 pounds, I may not be 6ft 8 but that doesn't mean I'm not a monster. You see the blood that courses through these veins is ice cold, I'm dead inside, void of anything that was once good and pure...gone. 

All that remains is the thirst to hurt, a thirst that was once quenched by the heavyweight championship of the world, but that's gone as well... So now I turn my attention to something else...

If the authority doesn't want to take notice of me, if they want to ignore my calls, delete my emails, pretend like
I don't exists then that's fine, because starting right now I'm going to make them listen, I'm gonna decimate their locker room one by one until all that's left is Costello's law and it's starts with the last gentleman of professional wrestling, Jack Hurst.

I've been listening to this guy spout a load of c&£# over the last few months about his moral fibre, about his holier than thou attitude but one thing he said really stuck with me..."It always seems impossible until it's done" well Jack your looking at the impossible right here, Vincent Costello is impossible to beat, your going need to a car to stop me, you are literally gonna have to run me down, because I'm quicker, stronger, hungrier and more determined than you could ever imagine, so come on Jack face that impossible dream if you have the balls...

Costello lowers the mic, and motions to the stage for Hurst to join him in the ring

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 31 Dec 2013, 11:51 pm

Prince Charming blares out over the speakers, but Hurst doesn't appear on the stage. Instead we see an image of a bulldog on the screen, snarling and barking.

Vincent laughs and gestures with wide arms to the crowd, shouting away from the microphone "you cant beat whats impossible!" to the crowd. Over the barricade behind him jumps Jack Hurst, rolling into the ring and standing in wait, prepared for Vincent to turn.

As Costello spins Hurst just takes a step back and offers his hand, the other holding a mic to his lips

"Of course, another young man who can talk the talk but seems to fear a gentleman's fight. A man who claims to be dead inside, void of emotion. But I know how you came here, I know the monster that took you away. You once were a champion, but someone with no rhyme nor reason broke you.

"But you returned. Not with a void. Not without a goal. You returned for the gold. No man lost of hope comes back striving for glory. So you can talk like a higher being, you can tell me and this great crowd that you care not for the matters of trivial men, but I know what I see and it isn't confidence. Its fear. Not fear with a capital F. This isn't Ojore's Fear, this is shaking in your boots scared. Because without that title, you don't know where you belong. And, frankly Vincent, I'm not your mummy, you won't find protection here. If you want to step into this ring with men like me, men like Chaos and bat-crazy men like Robin Reborn then you better earn our time."

"Now talk, Vincent, I know your mouth runs faster than your fists" - Hurst steps back and opens his arms waiting for Costello to talk again

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 01 Jan 2014, 9:41 am

Costello snarls at Hurst and shoots him a look of utter distain before lifting the microphone to talk

You know your right about one thing Hurst, I am scared, so scared that I can't sleep at night, it doesn't matter how many sleeping pills I shove down my throat, how many scanks I bang...I can't get it out of my mind, I can't stop thinking about it! But I'm scared of what I might do to you and everyone else in the locker room, I'm scared that once I bust your face wide open with this fist and the referee calls for the bell that I won't be able to stop, I'm scared that I won't be able to stop pounding into the bloody mess that was once your face.

You wanna play the hero, you wanna save these people, save 6CW well that's fine, because I'm more than happy to martyr you!

Last edited by MtotheC on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 01 Jan 2014, 12:42 pm

Our scene opens in a large open field in the dark, as the camera moves along we see a group of people in the distance stood around a huge burning fire, the camera struggles to focus as it moves closer, the sound of a crackling fire can be heard and a distant dull chant becomes audible. Suddenly the footage turns to static for a few seconds and the sound of feedback takes over, during the static the image of Jesus on the cross begins to play along with the sound of sick laughter, it quickly comes back and now the camera is next to the group of people, all of them dressed head to toe in white. The camera begins to move slowly around the group as they hold hands and chant, all stood facing the fire...the camera continues to move around, as it moves one figure stands out, a monstrous silhouette dressed head to toe in black, the figure is revealed to be The Reverend Edward Plague, he talks as the group of people all in white continue to chant quietly under his voice.

Group: No cross...no crown...no King...Only Edward...No Cross...No Crown...No King...Only Edward

Edward: My Children...the demons have begun to circle...hehehe...they seek to take away the teachings...hehehe...they want to destroy the words that forced you to find the light...they want to punish the one who gave you the air in your lungs and helped you truly breathe...hehehe...they want to punish...me...hehehe...I welcome it.

The crowd continue to chant but this time it gets louder as Edward carries on.

Edward: You see...hehehe...their punishment...hehehe...it's a test...hehehe...it's a test to see if I truly am the one to save them all...hehehe...you see, I saved each and everyone of you and made you pure in my image...hehehe...I destroyed the demons inside...hehehe...I gave you the chance to live but the truth is...the ones out their...hehehe...the ones under THEIR control...they need me more than anyone...hehehe...they one who have NO Authority...they need me...so it shall be done...hehehe...I shall take my punishment with open arms as if it were a blessing...hehehe...I will savour every drop of blood that is torn from my body because it will show my love for the world...hehehe...I hope they take my closer to death that anyone has before because I NEED it...hehehe...I need to prove to this world that I am the saviour...I am the answer...hehehe....that I am Authority!

One of the crowd members breaks the circle and suddenly the chant stops dead, he walks closer to the fire and stares at Edward to walks towards him, the man bows as Edward places his hand on his head as if to let him know he can speak.

???: but Brother Plague...sir...you have the power to destroy them whenever you want...why not just end it now!?

Edward removes his hand and the man returns to the circle, as he joins hands again the chant once again starts as Edward answers his question.

Edward: because the people need to see sacrifice...hehehe...they need to see suffering...hehehe...and they need to see blood...hehehe...they need to see me hurt before they will let me heal them of the sickness...hehehe...I must show them I am willing to lower myself to their level....and then it will truly begin.

The chant gets louder and louder as Edward begins to shout, his shout almost becoming a scream as he signs off.

Edward: Once I have healed them...I will destroy the sickness, I will destroy the ones who stand before me and I will rid the world of their demons they set upon me...the one they call Blade has been sent to punish me for my actions...hehehe...I am going to show him that his actions are far graver than mine...hehehe...I am going to show him what true sacrifice is...hehehe...I will show every person watching exactly what true pain is! I will show The Authority what true pain is...one by one...hehehe...they will punish me and release more demons...demons that will infest their souls and bring them to their knees...hehehe...and when ash is all that remains...hehehe....it will truly begin!

Edward stops bringing the chant to an end as the members watch the fire burn, the camera begins to pan around their faces as they all slowly place Plague masks on, it continues around the group until it gets to Edward who is already wearing his mask.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 02 Jan 2014, 12:20 pm

MtotheC wrote:
Costello snarls at Hurst and shoots him a look of utter distain before lifting the microphone to talk

You know your right about one thing Hurst, I am scared, so scared that I can't sleep at night, it doesn't matter how many sleeping pills I shove down my throat, how many scanks I bang...I can't get it out of my mind, I can't stop thinking about it! But I'm scared of what I might do you and everyone else in the locker room, I'm scared that once I bust your face wide open with this fist and the referee calls for the bell that I won't be able to stop, I'm scared that I won't be able to stop pounding into the bloody mess that was once your face.

You wanna play the hero, you wanna save these people, save 6CW well that's fine, because I'm more than happy to martyr you!
Carrying on from the above...

"Yes, yes Vincent, you want to hurt me, I'm sure. But you are not the biggest threat to 6CW, Mr Costello. Your inferiority complex is not befitting of the word. Complex? My dear lad, it's simple. You are not what you were once vaunted to be. That potential is wasting away. Fulfil it in the ring, fulfil it one on one with me. You don't understand, Vincent, I want to beat you at your best. I want to fight the real Vincent Costello, not this shell. *Hurst turns his back and climbs out of the ring, standing on the apron* Show me tonight that all hope is not lost, and maybe then we can talk business."

Hurst places the mic down and hops off the apron, walking away down the ramp as Prince Charming plays again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:40 pm

At the latest 6CW live event, the lights go out and a video begins to play on the titantron. The video is showing highlights of the 6CW vs SOA tag match where Drake and Mike Masters picked up the victory. The video finishes with an image of Masters and Drake celebrating. Suddenly, "Champion" hits across the arena as Masters comes out to a mixed arena. The crowd are on their feet as Masters does his signature pose and makes his way down the ramp whilst grabbing a microphone on the way.

MM: At Season Beatings, well simply put...I stole the show. Me, Mike Masters stole the show, stole the limelight. Everybody's talking about me. I mean who was trending worldwide for three days straight? Me. Season Beatings saw the beginning of the end of the Authority. I beat Conrad and Blade, oh and Drake helped a lil too. But thats no important. What's important is that the Authority are slowly dismantling to my delight. I said from the start it was my quest to end them and that quest began at Season Beatings. But now, well now I move on to my next mission. I see gold on the horizon people. The EWF Championship.

MM: Thats right, 6CW management has finally moticed the amazing talent I have within me. They have finally realised who the money man is around here. They have finally given me the opportunity to contest for the EWF championship. But instead of the just handing me the number one contendership, they put me in a fatal four way match. I mean, whats up with that. Oh and another problem I have is the people involved. I mean, none of them are deserving of a title shot, none of them. Im the only one in this match that hasn't had any sort of title shot since I've been here, I've worked my ass off and im most deserving. I mean, how many chances in DeMarcus Brown gonna get? Ojore already has a title?! And Gazzyd? Lets just say that ships sailed a long time ago and its about time a new face got a chance and you're looking at him. Now you people may say im scared and arrogant, well you all know im talking the truth. Im not scared of anyone because I can out wrestle anyone anytime!

MM: Now people, let me assure you of something. 2014 is the year of Mike Masters. Throughout the year im gonna show off to the whole why I am that damn good. On the New Years Special, Mike Masters is gonna show everyone why im perfect, and there not!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:06 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

"Yes, yes Vincent, you want to hurt me, I'm sure. But you are not the biggest threat to 6CW, Mr Costello. Your inferiority complex is not befitting of the word. Complex? My dear lad, it's simple. You are not what you were once vaunted to be. That potential is wasting away. Fulfil it in the ring, fulfil it one on one with me. You don't understand, Vincent, I want to beat you at your best. I want to fight the real Vincent Costello, not this shell. *Hurst turns his back and climbs out of the ring, standing on the apron* Show me tonight that all hope is not lost, and maybe then we can talk business."

Hurst places the mic down and hops off the apron, walking away down the ramp as Prince Charming plays again.
Carrying on from the above...

As the music fades, the crowd chant "Mental breakdown *clap clap clap* mental breakdown" as Vincent stands alone in the ring. He then grabs the mic firmly again and spits at the crowd "Tonight, you'll see what an unstable Vincent Costello can do when there are no lines left to be crossed. Hurst, Chaos, Reborn - I advise you to run"

As Costello drops the mic, the face of Robin Reborn appears on the large screen . He is sat at a newsdesk, with a headline feed running at the bottom of the screen and Robin himself dressed up almost like Ron Burgundy.

Featured stories on the news banner state *Has Liam Wood joined the dark side? *Can Thunder clap? *GazzyD to join Manchester United for record fee?

"The News at 6...CW! I'm Robin Reborn, and tonight's major headlines see Vincent Costello running in fear of the men in white coats. Here on Robin Reports we can exclusively reveal to you that Costello's Law has left former champion Vincent on the edge of cracking up. We're calling this ongoing story - From Champ to Chump"

"Other sources report that Alexander Altair's attack on the handsome Robin Reborn was in fact started as a romantic gesture to catch the eye of Molly Coddle. News at 6CW reporters have been privy to secret footage that shows Altair demanding he be paired with Molly Coddle for this evening's match, whilst eyewitness reports suggest that Alexander has entered the arena this evening in buttless chaps"

"That's the News at 6...CW - the first for breaking stories and exclusive content. Good night and god bless!"

The screen fades, and we return to ringside to see Costello has left the ring whilst focus was on the screen, with only a red rose remaining.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 03 Jan 2014, 4:55 pm

The Copper Box Arena comes to life as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the speakers and a huge pyrotechnic rises from the stage, moments later the crowd begin to stamp their feet as The Viper Liam Wood makes his first appearance of 2014 in the arena, he paces the stage before making his way to the ring, at first he ignores the fans with a determined look on his face but finally gives in and taps the hands of a few of the adoring crowd members.

Taking a mic he rolls in to the ring removing his EWF Hoodie revealing a “Kill Steen Kill” cut off shirt, he begins to pace the ring as the fans continue to stamp their feet and chant his name, he looks around the arena but a smile is replaced by a serious look as he looks down at his feet and shakes his head, he slowly raises the mic to his lips as the fan's chants lower, the arena almost reaching complete silence apart from a few fans shouting encourment.

LW: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at the 2013 Superstar of the year...Team Captain of Team EWF, Double Champion, the first and last ever TV Champion...the last ever EWF World Champion before they merged with the devil...I was the greatest superstar in ANY company last year but for some reason THIS year...is starting just how last year ended...another show with me not on the card, another show where I'm still the main attraction but I don't get to fight...a show where four people who don't match up to me get to compete for the right to fight for a belt that should still be in my hands...the funny thing is, people keep asking me how I feel...how I am...if this whole thing with Thunder is getting to me...isn't it clear!?

The fans begin to cheer again as they see the passion in Wood's words, he raises the mic again and carries on talking.

LW: I'm peed off! For the second show in a row 6CW have put their most talented fighter on the bench instead turning him in to some bullsh!t soap opera...to the idiots in the back, read my lips...I came here to fight, I don't want to hold some intervention with my so called friend...I. Want. To. Fight!

The crowd go crazy again as Viper begins to pace the ring, he pulls the mic away from his mouth and begins to shout working the crowd in to a huge frenzy before talking once again.

LW: The time for talk is over! Words can only achieve so much before you have to put your fists up and throw some punches...DO YOU HEAR ME BACK THERE!? I am here to beat the hell out of someone...save the talk for Jeremy Kyle...save it for someone who gives a damn because, right now...you're looking at a man who doesn't give a f*ck!

LW: because the truth is, I've said everything I want to say about the current situation...about Enforcer holding MY belt, about The Authority and how I'm going to burn them down to the ground and most importantly about Thunder...my “best” friend...I've said it all and now there's only one thing I want...no...I NEED to do and that's show this crowd and this company why I can say without a shadow of a doubt...I'm the best...I was the best when I started my own company, I was the best in UKFC, I was without a doubt the best in EWF short run and once I take those three problems apart...I'll be the best this company has ever seen.

Wood drops the mic and stamps his feet on the floor to which the fans copy causing a deafening roar, he climbs on the turnbuckle and puts up an 'X' sign with his arms before hopping over the top rope, on to the apron and then down on to the floor, the scene fades to black with the crowd chanting “LET'S GO VIPER!” as Viper makes his way out through the crowd.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 06 Jan 2014, 6:58 am

The video starts in a grey London street that is clearly showing the hangover of the new year celebrations. A strong wind blows a lone balloon along a litter strewn path, a black leather boot stamps on the balloon and it pops with a loud bang

A bell rings as a door opens and the view shifts to inside a cafe, burly builders sit squeezed together like sardines in a can hurriedly eating their breakfast

A solitary man in his fifties is sat in the far end of the room, he is wearing a wax barbour jacket and stands as he is aproached

Man1: You've been a hard guy to track down

The camera turns to show Alexander Altair, he is wearing a black suit and red tie, he removes his dark glasses and fixes the man with a stare

AA: You obviously didn't look in the right places. You have never been one for detail Krystof

The man smiles
K: Friendly as ever I see Alex. Remind me why we don't speak more?

Altair takes a seat and orders a black tea, Krystof a coffee. When the drinks arrive Krystof takes a small silver flask from his pocket and pours the liquid into his drink

K: Alex?

Altair raises a hand
AA: That stuff will kill you

Krystof laughs
K: Better on my terms than gunned down in the street like some wild animal - How are your business activities anyway?

Altair sips from his cup and smiles, pausing for a second until Krystof breaks the silence
K: A wrestler now I see, and already making a name for yourself

AA: I didn't have you down as a fan

Krystof laughs once more
K: It's my nephew, when he comes to stay, all he wants to watch is 6CW. What can I do? How can I say no?

AA: You have softened in your old age. I remember when you said family was a weakness that could be exploited. What changed?

K: You will see one day. One day you will look back and realise you have nothing. Where are your family now, your mother?

Does she know what you do?

Altair narrows his eyes
AA: I am a wrestler Krystof. My family can watch on the television if they so wish. That is all they need to know

Surely you did not bring me here for niceties? - You want something signed for your nephew?
Altair grabs a pen and scribbles on a napkin
AA: What did you want Krystof?

K: Straight to the point, just like your debut eh. I saw what you did to that Reborn guy

A small smile forms on Altairs face

Krystof reaches inside his jacket and pulls out a brown envelope and a photograph
K: I assume your fee is still the same?

Altair fixes Krystof with a stare once more as the video ends

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 Jan 2014, 4:57 pm

*Christy James is standing by in the Copper Box, mic in hand, and ready to start a 6CW.com exclusive interview.

CJ: Hi guys and welcome back to 6CW, I hope you all had a happy holiday and Santa left something nice in your stocking!

*She winks seductively at the camera

CJ: But now all attention turns back to 6CW and the upcoming year, 2014 is guaranteed to be the most memorable one yet for this illustrious company….

???: Will someone please take this mic away from this woman’s mouth and replace it with something that she is used to sucking on…

*Christy’s happy demeanour evaporates as the hulking figure of Tyler Roth marches into shot. The UK Championship is strapped around his waist and he is wearing a red “SOA” t-shirt. He grins at Christy as he pulls the mic from her hands.

Roth: I think you’ve said quite enough, don’t you?

*Christy glowers at him

Roth: Unless your willing to get down on your knees and show me how much you have missed me over Christmas then I suggest you hitch up that skirt, if you can, and get the hell out of my way…

*Christy looks scandalised as she barges past Roth and runs out of sight.

Roth: This company, this industry was not built for brain-dead, botox-filled, bimbos to run their mouths. The foundations of this business were laid by men like me….warriors, fighters…..soldiers who were willing to put their money where their mouth is and back up every single claim they made when they were holding onto one of these…

*He taps the mic in his hand

Roth: Plenty of guys have passed through the doors of pro-wrestling, and many of those jacka55es talked big but when it came down to it, they didn’t have the balls or the ability to stand up and be counted…

I’m not one of those guys, I pride myself on being one of the few superstars on this roster who says what he is going to do and then goes out and does exactly that. I don’t win prizes for talking bull(beep), I make bank and I earn accolades by going out to that ring and tearing apart any phony a55 wannabe who stupidly walks across my path…

I don’t stand here and proclaim I am the baddest man on the planet because it sells t-shirts and makes teenage girls discover their vaginas…..I say it because I am it…I say it because when that bell rings and the focus is on me, whoever is opposing me is about to learn that I will rip you limb from limb and I will do it with a smile on my face…

*Roth grabs the cameraman and pulls him closer

Roth: Pay attention because your in the presence of the next big thing right here….I enjoy the fact that I am a sick, sadistic, son of a b1tch….I get a hard-on when I see man’s skull crushed under my boot, I get off on watching a river of blood flow from their every orifice….I was built for this, I was created for this one purpose….to fight, to conquer, to win and to succeed at everything that I do….I wake up the baddest mother(beeper) alive and I go to sleep the exact same way…

I ended 2013 in a dominant position and I intend on picking right up where I left off in 2014….you all saw what I did to Jack Hurst at Seasons’ Beatings and now I urge you to watch on as I do exactly the same to the man who has the audacity to call himself 6CW Champion…

Nate Nack may have survived hell in a cell but five minutes locked inside a cage with me and not even dental records will be able to identify his remains….for too long has he been a thorn in the side of The Authority and now I am going to pluck him out and break him in two….I am going to trample his carcass and make a mockery of the fact that he holds that championship belt…

And if Drake has any wild flights of fancy, if he so much as forgets that this is 2014 and not 2008, then I am going to retire him for good….not a personal vacation where he gets to rehab and then come back for a fat payday for one date a year….I am going to beat him so badly that his bones turn to dust in my hands…I am going to rip out his eyeballs and attach them to my fists so that he can see exactly what kind of torture I am going to force him to endure…

*Roth unstraps the UK Championship from his shoulder

Roth: Alongside Enforcer, I am the most dominant champion on this roster….currently I am the most dominant superstar in this industry….and there isn’t a man around here who can stand up to me, so much as attempt to push past me in the queue to the mountain top…

I am the 6CW UK Champion and I am damn proud of that fact, but taking superstars like Jack Hurst to school just isn’t cutting it for me anymore…I’m way past teaching lessons to kindergarten students…I’ve got my sights set on the big leagues, I’ve got stars in my eyes and I will not be satisfied with anything less than some prime prey to feast upon…

2014 is the year of Tyler Roth and Mr Jones and Mr Callihan have, thankfully, decided that now is the time to release this beast from his shackles….now there is no holding me back, there is no leash to stop me from getting exactly where I want to be…

I’m heading for the summit and I will take no prisoners as I rise up through that glass ceiling and rip the brass ring from its restraints….just take one good look at me and you know that I am head and shoulders above anyone else, today, yesterday or goddamn tomorrow….stand in front of me and see what happens….

This is the year that The Authority dominates, that  I dominate, and hand in hand we get the respect that we damn well deserve….there will be no mutinies, there will be no uprisings….state your opposition to our cause and I am going to personally see to it that the next twelve months are your last…

Sunday night at Anarchy I am ushering in this new year with a message that will reverberate loud and clear, across the land…..a statement of intent that I urge you not to ignore….

This is my time….my moment….and I really don’t like to share!

*Roth throws the cameraman backwards and the footage becomes stuttered and muffled as the camera topples upside down. The brown boots of Roth are recorded walking away from the scene as we fade to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 08 Jan 2014, 11:15 am

An interview has been posted on the 6CW website. The interview features "The Masterful One" Mike Masters in a sit down interview with 6CW reporter, Timothy Allen.

TA: Thank you Mike Masters for taking your time out of your busy schedule to have an interview with us.

MM: And you should be thankful. You're right, I do have an extremely busy schedule. This company knows i'm a star, they have me going all over the country to do some PR stuff.

TA: Well thanks again. I'd like to start by wishing you a happy new year Mike Masters.

MM: Back at ya!

TA: So the first question I'd like to ask is, go any new years resolutions?

MM: Of course I do Timbo. You know, this may come as a surprise to you and plenty of people, but i'm hoping to settle down this year with someone special. I'm looking to find love. Ha! I couldn't even keep a straight face! But seriously, I think i'm gonna expand my variety you know. Might start going for Chinese chicks, although I hear they scream a lot. Not sure how I feel about that.

TA: Okaay. Any wrestling related new years resolutions?

MM: Well i'm hoping to have my own 6CW action figure. I've always wanted a lil version of me. Erm, what else? Oh, I want to wrestle the Ronster. You see, i'm one of the best wrestlers here, everybody knows that. I can make anyone look good by just simply stepping in the ring with me. Ronster's an absolute clown and I feel for him, but him in the ring with me, I can make him famous.

TA: How about winning your first singles title here in 6CW?

MM: Really? You're asking me about New Years resolutions and you expect me to say I want to win a championship here in 6CW? Timmy, winning a title is something I've dreamt of for a while. It's been my goal since I started this company. I'm not gonna make it a new years resolution for 2014 because I've been wanting this since I started the company. The question you should be asking is when are you gonna win your first singles title here in 6CW. And the answer to that is soon. I have my chance to win the EWF championship, and i'm not gonna let this chance go begging. I'm not gonna let the Authority screw me over. I plan on taking that title off of Enforcers waist because I am that damn good.

TA: Your popularity is increasing here in 6CW. What do you have to say to your fans?

MM: Ya damn right my popularity's increasing. I mean everywhere I go, you here a *Masters, Masters* chant. The people know that my amazing good looks should get them cheering alone but with the crazy god given talent I have in the ring to back it up all makes it so complete. That's right, I am the complete package. The other three guys I face on Aftermath can't match the skills I possess. So, I'd like to tell my fans to keep watching, keep cheering, buy my merchandise and let the money flow in. Oh and I'd like to remind them that i'm perfect, and there not.

TA: Well that'...

MM: No..no, you don't cut me off. I say when were done and we are done. Like I said, i'm a busy guy, got things to do. So long....

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 08 Jan 2014, 3:53 pm

“Unbreakable” starts to play over the loudspeakers as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack starts down the ring in his “Mighty Mighty” t-shirt over his wrestling attire. He has a smile on his face as he struts down the ramp with his 6CW title belt over his shoulder.

“And here comes the 6CW Champion Nate Nack, fresh off his victory over Orthrus at Season's Beatings!” announces Harold Lloyd at ringside.

“You call that a victory? Plague handed him the win! If that man didn't interfere, you'd be looking at the Authority's latest victor!” counters his brother, Harry Lloyd.

“I guess it's a taste of your own medicine.”

“Hey, bask in it now, but soon enough that man will lose that title. And when he does you're gonna get an earful of it.”

“We might be seeing a rivalry in the making as Enforcer and Tyler Roth face this man and Drake in just 4 days.”

By now, Nate Nack is in the ring with a microphone in hand and addressing the crowd.

“Good evening 6CW! I hope ya'll are having a happy new year, because I can tell you I am excited for 2014 to begin. I mean, 2013 ended so well! I was able to defeat Orthrus yet again to keep this 6CW Championship, and the Authority has made the worst possible enemy out of Plague. Unfortunately though, the Authority still seems to have a grasp on the EWF belt, so it looks like Drake and I still have some work to do.

Which brings me to this week's match. Drake and I take on Roth and Enforcer. Now I hear Roth has some choice words for me, something about trampling my carcass or some nonsense like that. But you know what? I like that. I like that because out of all the SOBs in the SOA, you're probably the only one that can back it up.

Let's go back to Season's Beatings. You won your match without any sort of outside interference, as opposed to your “champion” Enforcer. I mean, you actually won your match, as opposed to Blade and  Conrad. I look forward to facing you, Roth. But I can't say the same to you, Enforcer. The Authority is a disease spreading over 6CW, and you are the carrier. You are the virus. And me? I'm the antibody. I'm the vaccine. I am the cure!

I am unbreakable. I am the one untouched by your sickness, Enforcer. You might have gotten to Thunder and Wood, but I won't let that happen to me. No, I'm going to end this before you end any more friendships, any more relationships, and cause any more destruction. It starts Sunday. Once we prove that you can be beaten, your house of cards... will fall.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 08 Jan 2014, 4:55 pm

A camera is set in a locker room, foot steps can be heard and a figure walks into shot. As the figure turns round we see that it is Marty Helms.

MH: Ladies and Gentleman you all know who I am but just in case you don't know or somehow have forgotten my name is Marty Helms. Now whilst most of you have been sat on your backsides this festive season filling your faces with food and beer a plenty, sharing pleasantries with people you normally would not give two hoots about I have been doing some soul searching. As you may very well know 2013 was not the best of years for me, I was not at my best and that is something that will change.

Helms is pacing around the locker room shaking his head as if he is in disbelief.

MH: As 2013 drew to a close you pathetic fans would have been with friends, family and loved ones drinking away your sorrows for the dismal lives that you live, drinking away the year in which you achieved nothing the same thing you will do at the end of 2014. Some of you may have made resolutions for 2014... well I didn't make a resolution for 2014 no, I made a promise to myself and that promise was that by the time this year is through all of you will see me at the top, you will see me with gold around my waist and you will know me as a champion.

MH: My journey to the top starts against Jimmy Phillips. Jimmy I know you are still probably full of festive cheer and hope but I must be the barer of bad news and that news is this... you are standing in my way and you are the first obstacle in my path, in effect you are the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter and that is exactly what will happen I will beat you in the ring and leave you a broken mess of a man and making sure that you are left with your LIGHTS OUT!!!!

Helms hits the camera with the lights out elbow causing the picture to go.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 08 Jan 2014, 5:23 pm

We go to a camera crew who are in a gym which looks completely empty but for the sounds of weights dropping onto the floor, the camera pans around and we see that Jonathan Daniels is the only man in the gym.

JD: Now this is a pleasant surprise, what are you guys doing here??? Actually no need to answer that I know why your here, you want to hear from me, you want to hear my thoughts on the last year and my hopes for the coming year don't you?
Well that is simple last year was not a good year for me I came to the UK after EWF and 6CW merged together. #i was lie a fish out of water at first as I was getting used to the way things are done over here, I had to get used to this god awful weather you have and the foul, disgusting food you eat over here in the UK compared to the glorious weather and food might I add of the good old USA.

JD: That was the problems I faced last year but the man who brought me to EWF my manager Oliver Baker has been back home over this festive period making sure that I get the best food shipped straight over here to me so no more of the rubbish you eat. Not only that but he is making sure that I have the best of all the things I miss out on back home. Towards the end of 2013 I started showing you my untapped potential, I showed my resiliency and that I will be no push over in this company. And now with Oliver Baker making sure I only get the very best form now on you will see that I am a god among men and that I am Perfection. Now if you don't mind i have to finish my work out!

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 11 Jan 2014, 6:10 pm

(We cut to a darkened room backstage where a man is sitting facing away from us, he has a hooded coat on with the hood up)

???: Has the mystique disappeared? Am I no longer who I was. When the move across seamed so simple yet now my future is shrouded from me. The mists have set in yet out to battle I go again.

(Over the shoulder of the man we see he is holding the mask of chaos)

C: Is this what we have become my old friend. A parody of ourselves, a figure for the young guns to get the big win over to add a string to their bow. Whilst we descend further. Can we riuse together or should I face the parasites without you?

For now we work as a team my old friend. We shall hide our scars and face the wannabes. We shall be the greatest cruiserweight in the world, the reason the parasites tune in, the true goddamn prophet!

(Chaos lifts the mask and fastens it around his head)

To battle it is then

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:07 pm

We're in the car park of the Copper Box as a car engine can be heard approaching. An Audi R8 convertible drives into view with the familier figure of gazzyD behind the wheel as Christy stands at the entrance awaiting his arival.

He pulls the car to a stop and removes his aviator sunglasses revealing several bruises still showing the after effects of the street fight with Adamson. He exits the car and as Christy approaches him and throws her arms around him

CJ: Happy New year....I can't believe I haven't seen you since Seasons Beatings

g: yeah..sorry. After that match with Max I could do nothing but rest, I hate that guy, but Goddammit I'd be lying if I said he didn't take me to the limits. I don't think I've ever had to go so far to win, not even when I won the title.

CJ: Well speaking of titles did you get my text?

g: I sure did. Didn't I tell you that all that misery, all that Hell I went through in 2013 it would all be worthwhile. I put that crap year behind me by ending it on a high and now I'm going to make sure that 2014 is the year of gazzyD, the year that 6CW officially makes its return as Mr 6CW is back in the hunt for gold

CJ: I'm so happy for you gazzy. If anybody deserves this after everything you went through

g: ypu know its funny. After everything that Max put me through last year, all the attacks, the amount of times he left me in a pool of my own blood, the number of matches he cost me, the fact that he took my wife..... Tonight I'm going up against three of the best this company has. Masters, Ojore and Brown are without doubt three of the toughest S.O.Bs there are but because of what I've already overcome this doesn't even register on the radar, its like a ripple in the ocean. I should be thanking Max, he's made me rediscover what made me The History Maker, I'm not just better than I've ever been, but I'm mentally tougher as well and now starting tonight its time to start writing a new chapter of history not just for 6CW...but for gazzyD

He winks at Christy as he walks past and exits through a door as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down