The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!!

+17
Feckless Rogue
VinceWLB
Jhamer25
LeinsterFan4life
Notch
Rory_Gallagher
HammerofThunor
B91212
GunsGerms
Golden
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Mickado
thebandwagonsociety
Welly
Standulstermen
rodders
Jenifer McLadyboy
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!! Empty Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!!

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:32 pm

WITH LEINSTER AND IRELAND!!!!

Fock Yeah! Get in there.

Awe. Truly this man is the son of God

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!!

Post by rodders Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:36 pm

Well he certainly seem to be able to perform a miraculous resurrection every time his contract is up for negotiation anyways .....  angel 
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jamie Heaslip signs 3 year deal!!!!!!!

Post by Standulstermen Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:45 pm

Very good news for Leinster especially. Hopefully he maintains his standards in green. With Murphy coming through and Copeland coming back he will need to. Great to see we didn't lose any out of Best, O'Brien, Heaslip, O'Connell and Earls though.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:46 pm

wow

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:49 pm

I was sure he would have gone for the money.  He's got my respect (for what its worth) for staying with the team and not jumping for money.

The game against Toulon now has a bit more spice... trying to come over here and steal 2/3rds of our backrow are ya?

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:54 pm

From what I hear it was Jamie's agent who've been using Toulon to hold the IRFU to ransom rather than Toulon trying to poach anyone.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:55 pm

rodders wrote:Well he certainly seem to be able to perform a miraculous resurrection every time his contract is up for negotiation anyways .....  angel 

And Lions tours and world cups and towards the end of each season...

HAPPY BLEEDIN DAZE!!!

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:05 pm

Here is a bit of research for Rory Gallagher and the Naysayers (Now that would have been a good band)

I copied it from the chap who does Demented Mole. Hope he doesn't mind

Demented Mole wrote:
You only have to look at the big games Leinster have played in the last couple of seasons when JH has been there and SOB hasn't to see a] that Heaslip changes his role in the team when O'Brien is beside him and b] he is totally capable of reverting back to a primary ball carrier when O'Brien isn't there:

Castres [HEC 2013-14 - A] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2013-14/rugby/match/191693.html he got on the ball 17 times [9 passes/8 carries], the second most of any forward on either team behind Castres No8 Faasalele, and carried for 106m – easily the most of any player on either pack, and more than Leinster's Nos10-15 put together.

Northampton [HEC 2013-14 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2013-14/rugby/match/191681.html 17 possessions [1/2/14] with 14 carries for 52m [highest number of possessions, carries and metres run in both packs]

Exeter [HEC 2012-13 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167612.html 18 possessions [0/5/13] – the second most possessions of any forward on either side – 13 carries for 31m [the second most carries for the second most metres of any forward on either side] and a 15/0 tackle count in a game where we were under the cosh

Scarlets [HEC 2012-13 - A] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167621.html 19 possessions [0/6/13] - the most of any forward on either side - 13 carries for 30m [most carries and most metres run of any forward on either side] and a 14/0 tackle count [most tackles of any player on the pitch]

Scarlets [HEC 2012-13 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167657.html a ridiculous 37 possessions [0/11/26] - easily the most of any forward on either side – and the usual most carries [26] for most metres [46m] of any forward on the pitch

Biarritz [ACC 2012-13 - SF] http://www.espn.co.uk/amlin-challenge-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/168106.html 21 possessions [0/7/14] - again, most possessions and most carries of any forward on the pitch - and 14 carries for 103m [again, most carries for most metres of any forward]. His numbers from that day are off the charts in general, and came against an acknowledged world class opposite number in Harinordoquy.

In those games, with no O'Brien beside him, Heaslip got on the ball an average of 20 times per game and routinely had the highest number of carries and the highest number of metres gained of any forward on either side. When O'Brien is back in the team, those numbers go down for JH, because he plays a different role.

People who don't rate Heaslip or have some sort of grudge against him think that that's an excuse generated out of thin air to cover for him, but I think that the above [which comprise all Leinster's HEC or ACC games in which SOB didn't play over the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons] would point towards it being far more legitimate than they might want to believe. Ultimately, Leinster are a far better team when both are playing, so it doesn't really matter if Heaslip's "obvious" numbers, i.e. carries and metres run, go down.

Boom!! I've been tryin to tell you this for years, just to stupid/lazy to put in research like this.

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:08 pm

That's a bit like saying you wash less dishes because you've a dishwasher.

Last edited by rodders on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

Have all these Irish internationals sticking in Ireland seen what's happened to Johnny Sexytoes and realised his mistake?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:11 pm

rodders wrote:That's a bit like saying you wash less dishes because you've a dishwasher.

It's like saying that instead of using two dishwashers at the same time you turn one into a tumble dryer.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:19 pm

So is O'Brien the highest paid dishwasher in the world?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:21 pm

Mickado wrote:
rodders wrote:That's a bit like saying you wash less dishes because you've a dishwasher.

It's like saying that instead of using two dishwashers at the same time you turn one into a tumble dryer.

That's all well and good but if you've lots of dishes and no washing to dry then one apparatus is not pulling its weight.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:23 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Have all these Irish internationals sticking in Ireland seen what's happened to Johnny Sexytoes and realised his mistake?

Probably. Sexton's move was a really dumb one IMO. Nothing to be gained from playing with Racing except a nice opportunity to experience a new culture. the financial gain isnt even that much more all things considered.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:26 pm

Great news for Leinster & Ireland. I understand why it happens but I'm happy to see the French can't buy everyone (yet). As an Englishman I often think he gets a bit of unfair stick from you green fans. I really like the way that he seems to change his style to suit the backrow combo that's he's part of, can't think of that many other international players who can do that as well.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:57 pm

B91212 wrote:Great news for Leinster & Ireland. I understand why it happens but I'm happy to see the French can't buy everyone (yet). As an Englishman I often think he gets a bit of unfair stick from you green fans. I really like the way that he seems to change his style to suit the backrow combo that's he's part of, can't think of that many other international players who can do that as well.
See lads. Even an Englishman living in Canada can see it.

And I use the word Even because he would not see all the games or watch them as closely, not to disparage his obviously excellent rugby eye.  Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:05 pm

That's the beauty of unseen work Jen, one is just as likely to see it if one watches the matches as if one doesn't ....  Cool 
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:15 pm

rodders wrote:That's the beauty of unseen work Jen, one is just as likely to see it if one watches the matches as if one doesn't ....  Cool 
"Unseen work" is only unseen by some. Smart guys like Joe Schmidt see it all.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:17 pm

How much is he on from the IRFU? If we don't know how do we know he hasn't gone for the money? Is it released anywhere how much the IRFU central contract players for? I wouldn't have thought per player would be there but is it given as total so an average could be worked out?

But very good news regardless.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:36 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:How much is he on from the IRFU? If we don't know how do we know he hasn't gone for the money? Is it released anywhere how much the IRFU central contract players for? I wouldn't have thought per player would be there but is it given as total so an average could be worked out?

But very good news regardless.
He WAS the Irfu's highest player on about 400 KiloEuros. I would guess that his Irfu deal would be a couple of hundred grand less than Toulon's offer. Whether he is still the highest paid or whether O'Brien (who WAS on a Leinster deal rather than a central contract) has passed him......

If either of them are on more than Jamie's last deal? who knows?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:41 pm

Wasnt their talk of him having to take a pay cut to get another contract?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:59 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Here is a bit of research for Rory Gallagher and the Naysayers (Now that would have been a good band)

I copied it from the chap who does Demented Mole. Hope he doesn't mind

Demented Mole wrote:
You only have to look at the big games Leinster have played in the last couple of seasons when JH has been there and SOB hasn't to see a] that Heaslip changes his role in the team when O'Brien is beside him and b] he is totally capable of reverting back to a primary ball carrier when O'Brien isn't there:

Castres [HEC 2013-14 - A] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2013-14/rugby/match/191693.html he got on the ball 17 times [9 passes/8 carries], the second most of any forward on either team behind Castres No8 Faasalele, and carried for 106m – easily the most of any player on either pack, and more than Leinster's Nos10-15 put together.

Northampton [HEC 2013-14 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2013-14/rugby/match/191681.html 17 possessions [1/2/14] with 14 carries for 52m [highest number of possessions, carries and metres run in both packs]

Exeter [HEC 2012-13 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167612.html  18 possessions [0/5/13] – the second most possessions of any forward on either side – 13 carries for 31m [the second most carries for the second most metres of any forward on either side] and a 15/0 tackle count in a game where we were under the cosh

Scarlets [HEC 2012-13 - A] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167621.html 19 possessions [0/6/13] - the most of any forward on either side - 13 carries for 30m [most carries and most metres run of any forward on either side] and a 14/0 tackle count [most tackles of any player on the pitch]

Scarlets [HEC 2012-13 - H] http://www.espn.co.uk/heineken-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/167657.html  a ridiculous 37 possessions [0/11/26] - easily the most of any forward on either side – and the usual most carries [26] for most metres [46m] of any forward on the pitch

Biarritz [ACC 2012-13 - SF] http://www.espn.co.uk/amlin-challenge-cup-2012-13/rugby/match/168106.html 21 possessions [0/7/14] - again, most possessions and most carries of any forward on the pitch - and 14 carries for 103m [again, most carries for most metres of any forward]. His numbers from that day are off the charts in general, and came against an acknowledged world class opposite number in Harinordoquy.

In those games, with no O'Brien beside him, Heaslip got on the ball an average of 20 times per game and routinely had the highest number of carries and the highest number of metres gained of any forward on either side. When O'Brien is back in the team, those numbers go down for JH, because he plays a different role.

People who don't rate Heaslip or have some sort of grudge against him think that that's an excuse generated out of thin air to cover for him, but I think that the above [which comprise all Leinster's HEC or ACC games in which SOB didn't play over the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons] would point towards it being far more legitimate than they might want to believe. Ultimately, Leinster are a far better team when both are playing, so it doesn't really matter if Heaslip's "obvious" numbers, i.e. carries and metres run, go down.

Boom!! I've been tryin to tell you this for years, just to stupid/lazy to put in research like this.

Nope, my question to the guy who wrote this article would be why would he only carry when O'Brien isn't fit when Ireland lack decent carrying options as it is? Seems very strange.. I disagree with the guy who wrote that article just as I disagree with yourself, as it doesn't actually make any sense nor would carrying less be of any value to the team. O'Brien can do both the donkey work and the work in the loose, as can Heaslip (when on form). The difference is that Heaslip is has been inconsistent and mediocre. We need more players who can break the gain line consistently.

I am quite glad he has stayed in Ireland though, believe it or not Heaslip used to be one of my favourite players and when he does have a good game, he is a fantastic player. Like I said he needs to be more consistent, but has been fairly good for Leinster recently.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm

There is a simple check to see if JH is going to perform well in a game.  When the warm-up is over and everyone is running back to the dressing room if he stays a bit behind the rest of the players with another backrow player and does 3 quick practice tackles, then he is up for the game and is looking to have a blinder.  If he doesn't do that then he will just be one of the pack.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm

The other thing on JH is that he can put in strong performances from time to time in bad weather and muddy pitches but his very best performances usually come when the weather improves and the ground hardens.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:40 am

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

I can tell from your questions that you just don't get it. You seem to be confusing the words carry less and not carry.

There is only one ball. Only one person can carry it at a time. To free that person up to do so (i.e. not be on the bottom of a ruck)you need someone else to hit the rucks, make the turnovers. Tackle etc. etc.

Simple really. if rigby was played with several balls you might need several people to carry simultaneously.

Then again that would be "a load of balls" Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:48 am

Ah here now Jen, there's always 15 players too....is what you're saying that Heaslip only carries if his mucker isn't there to do it? ..... no wonder he never gets injured!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:50 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

laughing OK 
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat 25 Jan 2014, 11:52 am

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/irfu-smash-pay-structure-with-bumper-15m-heaslip-contract-29949009.html

15 million smackers well spent. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:05 pm

Well I was wrong. I always thought that the IRFU would be happy to let one or two of the big earners go abroad. But it looks like they dont want a repeat of Sexton.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:16 pm

1.5 million smackers! 15 million would be  Shocked

1.5 million is bad enough- I hope it's matched by similar investment in Academy structures to create the next Jamie Heaslip. Will it be worth it?

I have fears that the French teams are distorting the market and this is going to hit the sustainability of rugby structures across Europe. If there's anything Ireland should know about, its market bubbles...

Last edited by Notch on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:17 pm

He got a pay rise??  Shocked 

Thought he was going to have to take a pay cut.

between 500 and 530 a year must be fairly close to what any french team could offer.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:25 pm

Weren't Leinster to able to look for "outside sources" to help fund SOB and Heaslip's contracts? I wonder if they found a way?

I just hope the IRFU arent bankrupting themselves.

Last edited by LeinsterFan4life on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:27 pm

Golden wrote:He got a pay rise??  Shocked 

Thought he was going to have to take a pay cut.

between 500 and 530 a year must be fairly close to what any french team could offer.

given that its in the Indo I wouldn't take it as gospel. In another article this morning they have claimed that O'Donnell starting at 7 today and Henry being rested shows that Tommy is ahead of Chris Henry for the 6N starting spot but behind Jordi Murphy  picard 

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:00 pm

Feckin hell, does that make him the most paid rugby player in the world then

Ireland aren't going down without a fight. But that might have  set a  standard now that they wont be able to meet for every players. Good news now but what happens when the next big Irish player is out of contract will they offer them the same sum.

Time will tell, someone had to put a stop to the big spenders ludicrous offers

Last edited by Jhamer25 on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:07 pm

I don't think Heaslip is that good to be worth that amount of money to be brutally honest but good for Northern Hemisphere rugby that he hasn't been poached by a French team.

That said the guy is never injured it seems.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:12 pm

He is worth it for the sheer fact the guy is never injured (touch wood) and of course he has been brilliant for Leinster the last couple of seasons.

Remember 500k is just a rumour. You certainly shouldnt take it as fact.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:20 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:There are none so blind as those that will not see.

I can tell from your questions that you just don't get it. You seem to be confusing the words carry less and not carry.

There is only one ball. Only one person can carry it at a time. To free that person up to do so (i.e. not be on the bottom of a ruck)you need someone else to hit the rucks, make the turnovers. Tackle etc. etc.

Simple really. if rigby was played with several balls you might need several people to carry simultaneously.

I don't see how you can say I don't get it, and consistently try to patronise me, when you make such a laughable comment about needing players to tackle while other players are carrying.  Just think about that for a second..

As you say, one player has the ball, so you have plenty of other players to hit the rucks. You don't need just one specialist "unseen work" guy. The whole pack has to put in the shift. Both in the ball carrying and at ruck time. Obviously some players have different strengths and some are better at carrying than others, or some at the breakdown, so those players will pay more attention to their forte. The work should and will always be shared though, and being a Leinster fan surely you would see this as many different players are used to carry in different situations.  It all depends on the game, and what is needed.  Which leads me onto my next point..

I ask again, why would Heaslip not be used as a ball carrying option when we need more than the two same options every time (Healy and SOB, or before Ferris and SOB)?  It doesn't make sense and it isn't of any help to the team.  We have a habit of not breaking the gain line as much as we need to and having a player like Heaslip, who is apparently very good at this (and he is, just not consistently enough) would be extremely valuable.  So the solution is for this guy to focus on a supportive role at the ruck?  Makes perfect sense, despite having many players capable of putting in their shift there.

Heaslip has a great work rate, but his ball carrying has been ineffective at the top level over the past few years and we need him to be on top form, which he hasn't been consistently enough.  And no, I'm sorry, it has nothing to do with his high tackle count and it never will..

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:44 pm

Why do they see Heaslip as worth that amount but wouldn't pay Sexton that much? The mind boggles.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:57 pm

Great news for the hairdressers in D4 land

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:29 pm

I seriously can't imagine Toulon being interested in Heaslip. He's a very average 8 who can occasionally put in a decent shift.

If he's got anywhere near half the 500k mark he's done well, fair play on his agent.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sun 26 Jan 2014, 11:24 am

He was over in Toulon a couple of times talking to Laporte et all. If he didn't sign with the IRFU he would be a Toulon player next season.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:00 am

Given Copeland's performance for the Wolfhounds the IRFU must be feeling pretty stoopid for being held to ransom by Heaslip's agent .....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:12 am

I doubt it somehow,it's funny listening to the reaction from supporters of other provinces giving out about Heaslip when Leinster fans see his true value.It's similar to when Leinster fans underrate players like Best,Jackson,O'Mahony and Murray.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:18 am

I do see his value - he's an experienced, seasoned International quality no8 in very good form.

However with young players like Copeland, Murphy, Ruddock, O'Mahoney there Heaslip is not a crucial player for Ireland going forward.

If Toulon really had a big offer on the table then the IRFU should have let him go. They were wrong to let Sexton go and wrong to keep Heaslip - only player they got it right with is O'Brien.

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Heaslip is key for the World Cup and that is why he has been retained - I agree with that.
After this contract it will be a different story.

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:57 am

rodders wrote:I do see his value - he's an experienced, seasoned International quality no8 in very good form.

However with young players like Copeland, Murphy, Ruddock, O'Mahoney there Heaslip is not a crucial player for Ireland going forward.

If Toulon really had a big offer on the table then the IRFU should have let him go. They were wrong to let Sexton go and wrong to keep Heaslip - only player they got it right with is O'Brien.  

Well that's a matter of opinion but for one thing we don't know if these reports are actually correct,for another none of those players are within an asses roar of Heaslip as an 8,Murphy and O'Mahoney (if he moves position) may get there but Ruddock so far looks like a 6 and only a 6 to me while there may be exceptions usually if a player is going to be top class he makes the breakthrough earlier than Copeland has.

This looks like a signing with the World Cup in mind,he is also vice captain so the management obviously have a high opinion of him and would make keeping him a priority.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:02 pm

Heaslip signing is great for Ireland. He is a good/great player (there I said it)...I just wish he was a good/great player more consistently.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:13 pm

Ive heard that the 500k includes match bonuses, sponsors etc etc.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 27 Jan 2014, 3:54 pm

ME-109 wrote:Heaslip signing is great for Ireland. He is a good/great player (there I said it)...I just wish he was a good/great player more consistently.

Have you gone soft?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:42 am

GunsGerms wrote:
ME-109 wrote:Heaslip signing is great for Ireland. He is a good/great player (there I said it)...I just wish he was a good/great player more consistently.

Have you gone soft?

He does have nice hair though

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next