The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict

2 posters

Go down

Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict Empty Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict

Post by GloriousEmpire Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:46 am

Niijima Island, newly emerging from Pacific Ocean has already triggered an international stand off over eligibility of future rugby stars.

Shortly after 03:42GMT an advance party of Japanese geologists arriving to study the Island's volcanic core encountered an NZRU scouting party already encamped on the Island, triggering an intial political stand-off.

The NZRU has issued a statement claiming "...NZ has a long established right to first pick of any potential rugby talent emerging from Pacific Islands, and this Islands proximity to Japan in no way impedes on this precedent..." It is believed that the situation may have been resolved by an invitation for the Island to join the Super Rugby tournament in 2016 by which time scientists at New Zealands IGNS estimate the island's core will be stable enough to errect two sets of goal posts. It is believed Will Genia and James Horwill have both expressed interest in captaining the side.

However in a new twist to the saga it is understood that RFU Futures Trading, a sub-arm of the RFU's finanicial wing may have already launched a complex project player futures contract in conjunction with the Home Office who have made "up to fifty" British Passports available under the a little known post war protectorate by-law allowing any citizens born in territories occupied by British forces to be eligible for British citizenship, which may not have formerly been closed due to an oversight which conservatives are blaming on the former Labour government.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140103-niijima-nishino-shima-japan-island-volcanoes-science/

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict Empty Re: Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict

Post by Scratch Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:42 am

sub arm…is that like a short arm only with less Andrew Hore?

I am sure the first thing those Japanese scientists found apart from an Auckland post code and a refereeing manual, was conclusive evidence that you GE are in fact the missing link.  monkey

Last edited by Scratch on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict Empty Re: Snoopy Island Center Of Player Eligibility Conflict

Post by Scratch Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:47 am

Notch wrote:I'm moving this to the general rugby union section, as opposed to international.

Until such time as NZ does assimilate said island it is more appropriate it goes in general

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:40 pm

Nobody else biting GE….you're losing your touch.

But I liked your WUM. Sometimes I think we are the same organism, only I am much further up the evolutionary ladder than you.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sun 26 Jan 2014, 12:12 am

It's better to be on the bottom rung of a ladder you want to climb, than half way up one that you don't. As Nelson Mandela said to me once.

At least nobody reported it! I'm making progress.

I just lapse-bid for the expired www.606v2.com domain to make sure it stays in safe hands. Let's see if I get it by tomorrow morning...just to make sure no pirates get it and try to ransom it back to the site, mind.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down