The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606v2 Poster Awards 2013.

+14
88Chris05
Adam D
superflyweight
John Bloody Wayne
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Hammersmith harrier
Izzi
kingraf
Mr Bounce
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Strongback
ONETWOFOREVER
hampo17
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

606v2 Poster Awards 2013. - Page 2 Empty 606v2 Poster Awards 2013.

Post by hampo17 Sat 25 Jan 2014, 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

As many of you will now, in the past two months Owen has been collected your votes for the Poster Awards that we run every year. Some new categories have been created this year to recognise more people than ever before.

The Human Windmill Award.

Winner 88Chris05.

As I am sure many of you will agree, Chris has a fantastic knowledge of the sport and that comes across in both his articles and on our podcast. If any of our newer listeners wanted to learn more about the history of the sport, then this is the guy to contact.

Article of the Year.

Winner 88Chris05 – "Must See"

Once again Chris picks up the award for Article of the Year. Chris's "Must See" article encouraged superb debate, and was very popular among our twitter followers as well.

Rookie of the Year.

Winner Kingraf.

Kingraf has been a welcome addition to all of the boards across 606v2, becoming involved in numerous debates. Here's hoping he keeps going in 2014.

Most Knowledgeable Poster.

Winner 88Chris05.

Chris picks up yet another award, in what was a close run contest between him and Rowley. As mentioned earlier anybody wanting to learn about the history of the sport should look no further than him.

Unsung Hero of the Board.

Winner Owen10Ozzy

The work that Owen has put in behind the scenes in the last twelve months has been superb, he has become an integral part of the boxing and football podcast securing us some fantastic guests, and is currently working hard on getting the "View From V2" magazine ready to launch at the end of January.

I Am Sparta.

Winner Hampo171.

Not going to blow my own trumpet with this as I don't see the point, thanks for the votes though guys. Just need to make sure the good work keeps going in 2014.

Guilty Pleasure.

Winner Dave667.

Dave obviously has a few secret admirers among us on the boxing boards, it would certainly be a quieter place without him.

Wum of the year.

Winner Strongback.

Strongback takes this years WUM of the year award, most likely down to his constant threads about David Haye (I joke of course). If he can post about something other than the Londoner this year then we'll all be happy.

Most Loved Poster.

Winner Rowley.

The grumpy old man has finally picked up an award this year, showing that despite his increased grumpiness our members can't get enough of the old timer.

Funniest Poster.

Winner JohnBloodyWayne.

While John doesn't visit us as much anymore, when he does appear he comes with a joke book in hand. His comedic wit has made him a favourite on our boards.

Most Stubborn Poster.

Winner Trussman

Our resident American has taken the gold in this one, and I can't say I was surprised when I counted up the votes, his willingness to always defend Floyd Mayweather is something that always stirs debate.

Most Influential Poster.

Winner Rowley.

Rowley just pipped the Captain to this one by 1 vote! Both of them have away of getting their points across that makes you want to research the fighter they're talking about.

Feistiest Poster

Winner Trussman

Our resident American claims another award, the way he shoots down other posters arguments can not be matched.

Lake Placid

Winner Hampo171.

Thanks again for the votes guys, my aim this year is to take Trussmans Fiestiest Poster title!

Best Threads of 2013.

Winner 88Chris05.

As mentioned earlier, Chris's knowledge of the sport and his willingness to write forever always makes interesting reading.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

606v2 Poster Awards 2013. - Page 2 Empty Re: 606v2 Poster Awards 2013.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:53 am

compelling and rich wrote:never voted for wum of the year, never will either

this place would be better off without these attention seekers, so why would you give them what they crave?
Nobody reply to compelling...it's just what he wants...oh, damn!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:57 am

DAVE667 wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:never voted for wum of the year, never will either

this place would be better off without these attention seekers, so why would you give them what they crave?
Nobody reply to compelling...it's just what he wants...oh, damn!!!!!

yeah!! attention  Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:00 am

compelling and rich wrote:this place would be better off without these attention seekers

Be very quiet without truss or strongie so they put up with them at a guess?

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2