The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Revolution 11th February 2014

+8
Michael_Sweetwater
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
Marky
MtotheC
Paul Mac 6CW
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Revolution 11th February 2014 Empty 6CW Revolution 11th February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

6CW Revolution 11th February 2014 2myatzm

Official them tune of Revolution:
Control- Puddle of Mudd

Match 1
Nicky Cassidy vs Billy Shaw vs Jonathan Daniels vs Chaos

Match 2
Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 3
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ojore © vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 4
Vincent Costello vs Jack Hurst

Match 5
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms

Match 6
Orthrus vs Edward Plague

Match 7
The Finale
Ladder Match

Max Adamson vs GazzyD

Match 8
Drake vs Daniel Reilly

Match 9
2 out of 3 falls
“The Viper” Liam Wood vs Thunder

Main Event 1
EWF World Championship
Enforcer © vs Mike Masters

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
Nate Nack © vs Tyler Roth

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Revolution 11th February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Revolution 11th February 2014

Post by x12x Sun 02 Feb 2014, 12:50 am

The Copper Box arena comes alive as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to fill the air and the former EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood bursts on to the stage, the crowd begin to chant his name as he hypes them up before making his way to the ring, tapping as many hands on the way as possible.

HA: The man who last night scored a huge victory pinning the 6CW legend Gazzy D in what some are already suggesting could be a match of the year candidate

HE: Are you going to give Max any credit? He was very helpful to Wood

HA: Helpful!? He was the only sour point to a brilliant match...I hope in the future those two men will once again hook up and we can get a proper finish!

As Wood rolls in to the ring he pauses in a kneeling position and looks around the arena with a huge smile on his face, the fans continue to chant his name and stamp their feet, after a few moments Wood gets to his feet and begins to walk around the ring as he addresses the crowd, last nights Anarchy and his upcoming match with former best friend Thunder at Revolution.

“Ever since Thunder swung that fateful chair shot at Ground Zero rumours began to spread about us one day having a match and it seems that people think that at our match at Revolution I have nothing to lose...Thunder himself even said it...he thinks that just because I don't have gold on the line that this match won't mean as much as our first encounter did...you just have to look at my match last night to see just why that's bullsh!t!”

“When people saw me and Gazzy in the centre of this very ring they saw a match could have been for any title in this damn world! They saw two men who knew just how important winning was, two men who were willing to put their bodies on the line...two men who wanted to show the world who was the best on the night...you see despite what you may think, this is my life, title or no title...every time I step through these ropes I have something to prove and something to fight for...”

The fans begin to chant “THANK YOU VIPER” as Wood pauses and soaks in the attention

“So to the people who doubt just how much this all means to me...well, you can paint me as the arrogant, self obsessed, greedy a55hole that you wish I was but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what you think...I will still be here day in day out proving to these fans that I am the best in the business!”

Wood pauses for a second and a serious look crosses his face as he addressed Thunder before their biggest match to date.

“Thunder, at Revolution we could finally answer the question who is the best out of the two kids from Hereford, 2 out of three falls...a match that will push us past your physical and mental limits and demand we go further...you claim this is about getting from under my shadows, to prove that you were the best all along...answer this for me this, if you've always been better than me...why do you claim that you were in the shadows...it's never something that I said or even claimed...I have a feeling that despite the big talk the insecurities are getting to you...so here's a confidence boost just for you...”

The fans are shocked in to silence as Wood begins to pace the ring and almost with a look of regret he begins to talk.

“I hate to admit this but you know me better than anyone in this business, you'll know each and every move that I have lined up in my arsenal and you'll probably have a counter ready for all of them...I don't know if you claimed that I have nothing to fight for because you were trying your best to get in to my head or if you actually underestimate me that much...I promise you this, the moment you underestimate me, well there won't be a counter good enough to stop me.”

HA: For the first time since their friendship broke down Wood has shown Thunder some respect!

HE: All he's done is shown weakness!
The scene fades to black as Wood drops the mic and climbs on to the turnbuckle to pose for fans.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 02 Feb 2014, 9:35 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish London apartment of the former EWF World Champion The Viper Wood, the camera pans along the walls revealing photos from some of the biggest moments in his wrestling career as well as various bits of wrestling memorabilia including a framed and signed Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt as well as a photo of Wood with childhood hero Macho Man Randy Savage.

The camera spins around as we see Wood sat on a large leather sofa, he sits back and reveals himself to be wearing a Gazzy D t-shirt, he lets out a long sigh as he focuses on the tv in front of him, the camera slowly moves around and shows the screen in front of him.

The TV flickers as a poorly recorded wrestling show plays on the screen, on the table in front of Wood lies a open VHS labelled “EXTREME GARDEN WRESTLING : Backyard Brawl”. As the footage continues to play we see a young tattooless Liam Wood cutting a promo, the camera cuts to Wood who cringes before shaking his head, the camera looks at the coffee table in front of Wood at Liam reaches over and pulls a large scrapbook across the table revealing a photo of him and his former friend and future opponent Thunder. In the photo both men proudly hold their respective title belts and hold each other's arms in the air, Wood lets out another sigh before closing the scrapbook and turning off the TV.

???: I hate seeing you like this...

Wood looks up and a slight smile covers his face as he spots Emmy in the door way of the room, she walks over wearing one of Wood's EWF t-shirts and sits next to him on the sofa kissing him on the cheek before continuing to talk.

Emmy:...I remember when you didn't take this business so seriously...

Wood leans back with a shocked look across his face, he shakes his head before cutting Emmy off.

Wood: I've always taken this business seriously, this is my life Emmy, you know that.

Emmy: Yeah I do but this is different, you're so angry all of the time now...I remember what it was like when you just went out there to put on a show and show the world that you loved this business...it was never to settle a score or get one over on anybody else...you were happy.

Wood looks down at his feet and nods in agreement as Emmy strokes his back

Wood: You're right...

Emmy: I usually am Liam, we could have saved a lot of time if you just always admitted that.

Emmy smiles at Wood and who responds, she kisses him on the cheek before reopening the book on the table.

Emmy: Look, I get that you and Thunder aren't going to sort out these problems any time soon but you can't let this situation eat you up inside, it might not be perfect but you need to prove to everyone just how good you are and that means letting go of this before it costs you a match that I know you need to win...I'm not saying 'kiss and make up' with Thunder...I'm just saying you need to let go of this anger you have and focus on what you do best...go out there and show the world why you do this...

Wood suddenly sits up and an expression crosses his face as if a lightbulb has just gone off in his head, Wood looks at Emmy as a massive smile.

Wood: You're a genius baby...I have to go...

Wood rushes out, grabbing his phone and keys leaving a confused Emmy sat in their living room, Emmy shrugs before pressing play on the remote and seeing the promo a younger Liam Wood was cutting.

Emmy: Oh god Liam...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 03 Feb 2014, 11:18 am

*The scene opens in a lavish hotel room. The camera pans across the room, swooping through an open archway and into a master bedroom. A semi naked blonde lies asleep wrapped in fine egyptian bedding.

Running water can be heard followed by the sound of a tap turning. The bathroom door opens and Alexander Altair steps into the bedroom, he is swathed in a white cotton towel covering below the waist.

Altair looks for a second at the sleeping beauty before picking up his mobile phone, he walks into the lounge area and lifts the phone to his ear

AA: Is everything in place?

*Altair smiles briefly

AA: Send a taxi for her in ten minutes....

*Altair furrows his brow
AA: I don't care where you take her. She has served her purpose.

Altair starts to walk towards an open window, he looks outside and the camera pans around the scenery to reveal the Eiffel Tower

AA: I have some business to take care of here. Shall we call it a little extra curriculur activity before I head back to the UK

Altair begins to glare
AA: Manchester is in the fore front of my mind but everything has it's order. I am focused on each goal, on each target, but the order must be maintained

Altair puts the phone down, he walks into the bedroom and grabs the woman by her arm, waking her with a shock

AA: Time to leave

Girl: What..... My clothes???

Altair ignoring the girls pleas marches her to the door which he opens and tosses her into the corridor like yesterday's trash, he throws a sheet over her as she scrambles to keep her dignity

AA: There is a car outside

Girl: But............

AA: Goodbye

Altair closes the door and picks up his phone once more
AA: 0800 hours checking in

Altair listens intently
AA: Affirmative. Radio silence starts now

Altair places the phone back on the table and returns to the bedroom as the scene fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 03 Feb 2014, 2:11 pm

The scene opens with Ice Cold Cassidy and Billy Shaw talking…

Ice: Listen bro, if you think I’m going to back down from a challenge then you're very much mistaken, when another man calls you out you don’t cry about it, you don’t hide from it, you man the f$£# up, step up to the plate and answer the call.

Ice digs around in his bag, pulls out his mobile phone and offers it to Shaw

Its destiny calling bro, will you answer the call?

Shaw grabs the phone from Ice cold

Shaw: Give it here, but if you end up in a mess don’t expect me to pick up the pieces like I always do, I’m still struggling to sleep at night after last time!

Ice: look man that was a one off, she was hot and told me she had a fetish for bondage what was I supposed to do walk away? No I did what any red blooded male would do...

Shaw: you were tied up, stark naked with nothing but a pink thong over your face, in my bed… I had to burn those sheets; my mum gave me those for Christmas.

Ice: Those sheets were ugly let them go; they’ve gone to a better place. Now are we going to do this or what?

Shaw: Fine let’s get on with it, but I know I’m going to end up regretting letting you do this

Shaw holds up the phone and presses record, he points to Ice to indicate he’s on…

Ice: Good evening ladies and gents as you all know I’m the one the only Ice Cold Cassidy and yes I’m here to answer the call, I’m here to man up, that’s right I’ve been nominated by Jamie Taylor and quite frankly Jay I was disappointed in your effort so watch and learn how a real man necks and nominates bro…

Ice cold walks behind what appears to be the private bar of the Authority in the backstage area of the Copper Box.

As you can see I have ‘acquired’ access to the Authority’s very own private bar, thanks Mr Jones this one’s for you…

Ice grabs a pint glass and begins to look through the array of fine licker on offer

First off I’m gonna start with a pint of fight juice, good ol’ wife beater, secondly a dash of lime, next up a liberal does of Russia’s finest vodka and now to the main event a shot of jagermeister!

Ice fills the shot glass with jager and drops it into the pint class

Chin chin

Ice makes a cheers gesture to the camera and downs the pint in one, wipes his mouth and slams the glass down on the bar

Ahhhhhh, and that’s how you do that! Billy Shaw I nominate you, you’ve got 24 hours to man up, ICE OUT!

Shaw end the video

Shaw: What the hell Nicky, you absolute pr^%...

Cassidy’s face goes white as a ghost before he turns round and grabs the nearest container he can find which happens to be Enforcers signed Wayne Gretzky helmet and pukes in it!

Shaw: Nicky you idiot that belongs to the champ…Now you’ve done it we’re dead

Ice: Have you got any tic tacks I don’t feel so fresh!

The scene ends with Shaw ushering Cassidy out of the Authority’s bar and back to the locker rooms.[/i]

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 03 Feb 2014, 5:59 pm

The lights go dim inside the Phones4U Arena in Manchester as the expectant crowd wait with excitement over who is coming out to see them, the Titantron flickers and the date is shown as "25th April, 2010 - 6CW Night of Glory II"

HA: It over we have new champions!

HE: NO! His foot is on the rope there Harold! What ring presence there from Angel!

The referee stops the count as he tells Ba’al Angel foot was on the bottom rope he can’t believe it! Ba’al picks Angel up but Angel shoves Ba’al into his partner sending Serapis as the clash heads causing Serapis to crash into the announcers table on the outside. Angel tags in GazzyD he tells Angel to hook Ba’al up. Angel props Ba’al up onto his shoulders and GazzyD is on the top rope! Gazzy Leaps off and hits Death from above! GazzyD hooks the leg!

1...2...3!!!

Mike: Your winners of this match, and still the 6CW Tag Team champions, The Untouchables!!!

Later that night...

Max stops focusing on Drake and turns around to see Dicey on one knee as he tries to catch his breath. Dicey then gets back to his feet and Max charges at him for a Gore, but Dicey sidesteps Max and Max goes head first into the second turnbuckle and bounces back groggily, Dicey then spins Max around, positions him and hits the CraicDown to Max in the centre of the ring and goes for the cover.

1…2…3kick out.

Dicey looks at the referee in absolute shock, as he smashes the mat in frustration. He shouts to the Heavens almost and then gets back to his feet. He is glaring at Max with pure hatred in his eyes, as Max tries to get back to his feet. Dicey grabs Max before he can get fully to his feet and again positions him for the CraicDown. He goes to lift Max, but Max flips Dicey over his head, and Dicey hits the mat, Max then falls into the opposite corner and waits as Dicey gets off the floor, Max then charges at Dicey.

Thadeus + James: Gore, Gore! GORE!!!

Max Adamson hits the Gore to Dicey Reilly and goes for the cover.

1…2…3

Drake gets up from the corner and dives at the cover and Median pulls himself into the ring and dives at the cover, but they are seconds to late as the referee calls for the bell.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner and still YOUR 6CW Champion Max....AAAAAADDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAMMSON!

Max is stumbling around the ring after a helacious match. “I am Perfection” Hits and out comes charging Perfect Jack with a steel chair. He sprints down the ramps and slides into the ring. Max goes for a clothesline PJ ducks under and smacks the chair on the Max Adamson skull. Perfect begins to bash Adamson carcass repeatedly with the steel chair as Max is not moving on the mat.

PJ: ...I am cashing in my title opportunity...

Perfect is going mental and can’t believe Max was able to get the shoulder up. Jack signals is over he begins to wrap his legs around Max and locks in the firgure four! Jack suddenly increases the pressure and a crack is heard Jack lets go of the hold as Max is seen screaming in pain. The camera shows Max grasping hold of his left leg as he scream in pain. The referee calls for the medics to come out.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner and.....NEW 6CW Champion!!!!! PERFECT JACK!!!!

(The screen goes blank as the crowd are excited once again. "Stay too long" by Plan B starts to play and the crowd reaction is mixed, the music continues to play for a good 30 seconds until Max Adamson walks out to the entrance, he looks around the buzzing arena and he forces a smile. Adamson has a microphone with him as he interrupts the music.)

Max: Those were the days. For those unaware, that was my entrance music for that period up to and including the footage you saw, of your 6CW World Champion conquering all in-front of him before succombing to a vicious cash-in from Perfect Jack for my title. That was a happier Max Adamson. A so-called face, the face of the company to be precise. I was your hero. I was the man to beat. I did pretty much everything I do now, only because it's against someone you people like, i'm a heel. So arguably those happy days are back right?

(Adamson stares around the arena)

Max: Wrong. You people turned your back on me. Tonight there will be no throwback. There will be no reminiscing. Play my real music.

("Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons starts to play as Adamson walks down towards the ring, he continues to hold his microphone as he steps between the ring ropes and stands in the centre of the ring. He nods as "welcome to the new age" is sung and he smiles contently.)

Henry: A real blast from the past in that footage we just saw.

Harold: That footage we saw of Max Adamson having his leg broken by Perfect Jack is arguably the seed that grew into this rivalry with GazzyD we see today.

Henry: We also saw Gazzy and Angel retaining the Tag Team Titles that same night, both men have come a long way since then.

(Adamson cricks his neck side to side as the music fades out, he then speaks into the microphone)

Max: Back then, 6CW had a bit of a civil war going on. There were the 6CW Originals, the Drakes, the Dicey Reillys, the Medians, the Diesels. Then there were the apparent Outsiders. The Non-originals. The people who upset the apple cart. These people weren't in 6CW when it first began, but they were annoying people who were, because these outsiders were winning Championships. Professional Wrestling can be an art of storytelling, but there is a real element of truth in this story. When I was 6CW World Champion, there was a lot of battles I had to face in the Locker Room. The aforementioned names would look down their nose at the fact someone outside of "their lot" was Champion. So those of us who were being victimised for our success had to stick together.

(Adamson looks up at the cheering and voiciferous fans)

Max: That was where the friendship was struck between us. Max Adamson, a 6CW Outsider, the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, and GazzyD, a 6CW Outsider, one half of the 6CW Tag Team Champions. Us "outsiders" were forced to link up, watch each other's backs and eventually socialise together to avoid being alone. But genuine friendship was struck between Gareth and I. Whether it was football banter, whether it was jokes shared together and even about each other, we had a crude sense of humour, either way we shared a real bond. I remember when myself, Prodigy, Gareth, Angel, and Cody and Dylan from Team Extreme, we all went on a night out getting hammered, and the last two standing in the bar at about 4am were Max Adamson and GazzyD, laughing and joking together. Night of Glory two, that's the night it went pear shaped for me, but little did I know it would be where my friendship would change.

(Adamson looks almost remorseful as he continues)

Max: That night, 25th April 2010. I can remember it as if it was yesterday. It was supposed to be a night of celebration. Gareth and Angel kept their titles, and I had just defeated three other men to retain the World Championship. Then Perfect Jack stole the glory away. In the process he broke my leg. A double fracture of the knee. I was out of action for 8 months, followed by more months of rehabbing the injury and getting back to fitness. I spent the night after Night of Glory having a career-saving operation. I watched 6CW while I was back home in Perth, I watched every single episode while recovering, recouperating, biding my time and planning my return. What I saw was GazzyD taking my spot and making it his own.

(Adamson's demeanour changes dramatically)

Max: When Gareth became 6CW World Champion... I was the first to phone and congratulate him. See, I held no grudge to Gareth even if he had no respect for me. I didn't plan any revenge. I just... I just knew where I stood. I knew that while I thought Gareth and I had a close friendship, it wasn't as close as I thought it was and Gareth's actions back then proved that. I was the person who phoned him, wished him well and congratulated him when he achieved his dreams. In all the time I was away from 6CW, I phoned Gareth dozens of times. Gareth phoned me just once. And the one time he phoned me, it wasn't "how's your leg Max?", it wasn't "how are you feeling Max?", it wasn't even "when are you coming back Max?".

(Adamson shakes his head angrily)

Max: No. It was "Max, I need a favour". As if being a heartless opportunist and taking my place at the top of the food chain without so much as an ounce of remorse wasn't bad enough, he needed a favour from me. He was in severe financial trouble. 6CW had just closed its doors. Gareth had his wife and young daughter living in a house that he had remortgaged to pump money into 6CW, and when 6CW closed, Gareth, for the want of a better word, was screwed. So he turned to me. He knew that unlike him, unlike the personality I am and have, I had actually saved a lot of my money. Invested it wisely. The debt that Gareth owes me stems from this. I bought his house. Well, I loaned Gareth the money to buy his house outright. Gareth then owed me the sum, which he would pay back "as quick as he can". He paid me back some of the money, earned from personal appearances, but the friendship was gone. Months would go by without Gareth paying a penny to me. He would ignore my phonecalls, he would look the other way whenever we were at the same events, he even went as far as changing his number to avoid me, until I tracked him down of course. It dawned on me. Gareth used me to fulfill his family's financial security.

(Adamson continues to look angry as he continues)

Max: Gareth used me, to fulfill his family's financial security. Then because he had already gotten what he wanted, he disregarded our written contract. Weaselling himself out of the deal summing up the kind of guy he is. So I deemed it fair game to get my revenge. Gareth used me to fulfill his family's financial security, so I took it upon myself to use Gareth's family and his financial security to fulfill my revenge.

(The crowd boos as Adamson has a slightly sadistic look on his face)

Max: And it all boils down to this match, in this arena, 6CW Revolution. I have put Gareth through a lot of hardship, all of it thoroughly deserved I might add, but nothing would give me greater pleasure than defeating him in this ladder match and invoking a certain clause in our contractual agreement. Financial suicide for GazzyD. The clause would involve Gareth having to pay the entirety of his debt immediately, and you know what that means. That means remortgaging again. That means no maintenance money for his daughter. That means no future for the spawn of Gareth. You can call me the bad guy all you like, but Gareth brought this on himself. It also means that if he were to refuse to pay what he owes immediately, it means court appearances, it means extra additional fines, and it could even mean a prison sentence. And to be honest with all of you, that's just the beginning!

(Adamson seems to take great pleasure in his words)

Max: I don't care if Gareth rots in prison. He is a vicious, vindictive son of a bitch who seems shocked that his ex-wife resents him so much. The same ex-wife who has had to deal with her husband being violently aggressive towards her and forcing her into almost being homeless, and with a beautiful young daughter to raise. Some rivalries are personal, others go really deep. But it says a lot about the rivalry I have with this man, when I tell you all that I am not preparing to fight GazzyD. I am not going to be competing in a Ladder Match against GazzyD. 6CW bosses, I hope you're listening. You should change the posters, the adverts, change them all. Because at Revolution, in this ring, in this arena, it wont be The Incredible Hunk versus The Human Highlight Reel, it wont be the Australian Phenom Max Adamson versus GazzyD in a Ladder Match...

(Adamson stares at the Titantron as an image of Max and Gazzy is shown of the pair hugging)

Max: ...It will be Maxwell James Adamson, going to WAR, with Gareth Darlington.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Feb 2014, 6:37 pm

"Percy Percival played in Piper's Pit, Percy Percival played in Piper's Pit, Percy Percival played in Piper's Pit"

The camera is focused on Christy Hemme as she goes through her vocal warm up.

"Does Drake do the dance in Dublin? Does Drake do the dance in Dublin?" She coughs quietly and signals to her cameraman "I'm about ready to roll on this guys...guys? What? Why aren't you moving?"

She turns around and screams wildly as the figure of Ojore stands behind her. "Miss Hemme, your microphone for Ojore now"

Shaking, she passes over her microphone. "Film Ojore, little camera man"

"Ojore come to tell 6CW that tonight is not a game. Ojore like DeMarcus Brown. Ojore respect his courage. He hate authority. Ojore hate authority. He like a fight. Ojore like to maim. But no man can stop Ojore"

He drops the microphone and leaves the room. After waiting 10 seconds, Christy picks up the mic "did you get that? No one ever gets him talking."

The camera fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 04 Feb 2014, 8:29 am

The Copper Box is jacked the fans inside the arena are in a raucous mood, the electricity in the air is plain for all to see as we get ever closer to Revolution. A procession of purple pyrotechnics explode from the stage, the tron flickers into life as the words COSTELLO's LAW appear on the big screen wrapped in roses and thorns as the Godfather music hits. Vincent Costello appears and walks down the ramp purposefully towards the ring, he collects a microphone from the timekeepers area and enters the ring via the steps and begins to talk...

Has anyone seen Jack Hurst? Because I've been searching high and low for the English Gentlemen and he's no where to be seen, where you at Jack? Have I offended you? Touched a nerve even? Well good! That’s what I do! That’s who I am! And believe me I’m going to continue p£$$ing people off, more specifically the Authority, until I get the vindication I deserve, until I get the justification I’m entitled too. I’m not one of these ham and eggers you’ve got on the books here, my names not Jackass Hurst, I deserve more respect no I demand more respect from this company. But Vincent Costello isn't the kind of man that sits around and waits for things to happen, he makes them happen I make my own luck, my destiny is in my own hands and at Revolution I'll prove that when I decimate Hurst in this very ring

You see the authority treats me like they do every other wrestler on this roster, like I'm a brain dead moron, they treat all of us like we can't see what's plain as day, but what the Authority doesn't realise is that I'm not like every other wrestler on the roster I'm Vincent Costello god damn it! Jones you can throw as many crooked officials my way you can screw me out of every match I ever have in 6CW. You can even place me in the under card week after week but both you and I know that time is running out, the clock is ticking and soon, sooner that you realise Costello's Law will be free! 

Jack Hurst if you can hear me where ever you are hiding take my advice; don’t show up to Revolution, stay at home, keep the doors locked and the curtains closed because if you are stupid enough to stand in this very ring and face me in 7 days time Costello's law will put you down once and for all.

Vincent reaches into his pocket and pulls out his infamous brass knuckles, he places them over his right fist and motions a knock out punch in the style of the big show, he climbs the turnbuckle and shouts...

COSTELLO'S LAW SAYS RUN!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 04 Feb 2014, 11:50 am

Prince Charming blasts out of the speakers and Costello smiles to himself. Hurst saunters out, mic in one hand and a grin of his own. “Run, you say? I wouldn’t dream of it. Oh how the mighty have fallen, Vincent. Once, you held coveted gold. Now, you would rather I ran than stand and fight. Don’t wonder for a second where I’ll be come Revolution Vincent, I’ll be the one standing over your defeated body”

Hurst lets the crowd cheer as he paces back and forth. Costello shouts down at Hurst in anger off mic

“You’ll have to raise that microphone to your mouth there Vincent, no one can hear you. But let’s not waste time with screaming and nonsense. While you mix pathetic words with snide attacks, the honourable amongst us stand up and fight back. At Revolution, you’ll learn that gracious behaviour can turn to controlled violence and physical grace. I plan to succeed where The Clash failed – I’ll fight the law and I’ll win.”

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Feb 2014, 12:23 pm

*The Phones4u Arena is packed into the rafters for the 6CW Revolution fan access day. The whole arena has been transformed for the big event and the noise is growing by the second. “Til I collapse” then roars out of the speakers and the crowd begin to boo furiously as Tyler Roth comes walking onto the stage. Roth is dressed in jeans with a black vest on that reads “Next 6CW Champion” on the front of it. The 6CW UK Championship is slung over his shoulder and he looks amused by the fans’ reaction as he walks down to ringside and takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

Roth: You can cut the music….what I have to say needs to be heard…

*The crowd boo as the music stops and Roth climbs into the ring

Roth: Oh you can boo me…infact I welcome you to do so, at least make this convincing for the cameras people…

*The boos grow louder

Roth: The fact of the matter is real simple…you can boo me to your heart’s content but it doesn’t matter one single iota….one week from now, in this very arena, I am going to decimate Nate Nack and I am going to pin him in the middle of this ring….one, two, three…..all of you losers are going to bear witness as I am crowned the new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion….

Crowd: NO….NO….NO x10

Roth: Yes you are….I don’t really care if that isn’t something you want to hear, I won’t lose any sleep over earning your approval….you can sit out there with your “Mighty Mighty” wristbands on....your Nack-Attack t-shirts on... and the real saddos with the Nate Nack singlet on underneath their pants….you can get yourself all in a flutter when Nack comes out here holding that championship belt, you can chant his name until your voice turns hoarse….I don’t really care…..Nate Nack has seven more days with that belt and then he gets the privilege of ushering in the new era of dominance in this company…he gets to witness first hand the rise of the most destructive force in all of sports entertainment...he will have the distinct honour of handing me the final jewel in The Authority’s crown…

Crowd: You suck x10

Roth: You can fight it, you can kick and scream all you want….but you cannot change destiny, you cannot alter fate. Nate Nack has had a successful run as the world champion, he has restored this company’s biggest prize to its former glory but he is past his sell by date now….he’s reached the end of the road. As good as Nate is, I won’t deny his talent, he does not possess the ability that I do….he will not and cannot elevate this company to a level it has never been before….

But I can….and I will…..with me at the helm, 6CW is going to rise above and beyond….I am going to blow the so-called legends out of the water….Dicey Reilly, Median, Lex Hart, Keith Leone…they will pale in significance to me….in seven days I will become the biggest star in the history of this company….I will usurp anyone and everyone that has come before me….the word “Icon” will not be grand enough to describe what I am about to become…

Crowd: A55hole x10

Roth: If you don’t like what I say then take your dole-sponging a55es and walk on out of the doors….your opinion is irrelevant because despite your constant bleating, nothing is going to stop me from realising my dream….nothing is going to stand in my way. Not any of you…..not Nate Nack…nobody…..this is my time, my moment to finally climb to the mountain top and reign supreme as number one….

From the very first day I signed up with Mr Jones and Mr Callihan I knew that it was only a matter of time before I had a world championship belt around my waist….they have exposed the inner beast that was hidden inside of me, they have honed my talents, they have taught me to believe in my abilities….they have showed me the light and in one week I am going to turn their faith into a result that will never be forgotten…

I showed last week exactly what happens when you put me inside a ring with Nate Nack….I put him down like the mangy dog that he is and he didn’t get back up, he couldn’t get back up….I pinned his shoulders to the mat….one….two…..three…..and at that moment I gave you all a preview of exactly what is coming at Revolution…

Because I’m not Orthrus….I’m not Edward Plague or any other loser who has failed when it comes to knocking Nack down off his perch…I’m not going to blow my big opportunity….I’m not going to choke when the lights are on bright….my name is not David Moyes…

*The crowd boo Roth’s cheap shot at Manchester United

Roth: I’m not Peyton Manning…..this is my SuperBowl and I have no intention of letting it pass me by, I am going to get the trophy I so richly deserve at the end of the game….I am going to be crowned the champion of the world……and why? Because I am better than Nate Nack…I proved it last week and I’ll do it again..

Nack has power…he’s got speed and endurance….but I have all of those three abilities and so much more….I am the Total Package….I am a walking, talking success story…..and I’ve said it before, but I will repeat it….the day I woke up and I started caring about the direction my career was heading in…that was the day when the rest of these chumps got put on notice….they got rendered irrelevant….because when I want something, I get it…when I desire something, I take it…..because I can…..because I am superior in every department than any man who steps through that curtain to wrestle for this promotion…

*Roth pauses for a moment

Roth: I don’t need to say much more to you people, I have no reason to try and convince you of what is just around the corner…we’ll be there soon enough and then you will see that every word that came out of my mouth was the truth…..when their done scraping what remains of Nate Nack from this canvass you will know that I was right…but by that time it will be too late….I will be the 6CW World Champion and The Authority will finally have full control of this company….

This is the final hurdle….Nate Nack is the last obstacle that stands between us and our ultimate goal….

I am going to stain this arena with Nate’s blood and when the time comes I will rip out his heart and put 6CW’s chances of survival in a bodybag…

When The Authority has full control this company will breathe again…rise from the ashes and take its rightful place at the top of the foodchain…

The uprising dies when I switch off the life support on Nate Nack’s title reign…

In seven days God made the world….In seven days I will end Nate Nack’s…

*Roth throws the microphone to the ground and smirks as the crowd voice their disapproval. They bombard him with abuse but he ignores them as he signals a championship belt around his waist and then exits the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 04 Feb 2014, 1:01 pm

Our scene opens once more in the old abandoned house of Edward Plague, the man himself is sat in a wooden chair in the middle of the room as dust floats all around him, the walls and windows have been covered by pieces of paper that have dark red 'ink' covering them. The only light in the room emitting from a single candle in front of Edward, his hulking shadow fills the space behind him. Suddenly the camera flickers to static and then back to normal as the candle goes out, almost instantly a projector begins to roll, the film covering the entire wall and Edwards figure and face, the camera zoom's in on Edward who looks up with a sick grin from ear to ear.

“and now Children...the book of Edward draws to an end.”

The shot is wide again as Edward begins to read from 'The Book Of Edward', as he talks video footage begins to play behind him.

“and so the wolf led the sheep amongst the darkness and the flames...hehehe...they felt the heat burn their skin and they wanted to turn back..."

(The footage shows flashes of the Authority and their ordered attacks on the uprising stars starting with Nate Nack and Liam Wood before the attacks on the Ronster, Blade and Edward Plague himself)

"...but the wolf continued forward in to the belly of the blaze...hehehe...he feared no flames, no pain and no threats from the devil"

(The footage now shows Edward Plague's return that cost Orthrus the 6CW World Title at Season's Beatings, it shows his savage beating of Blade and his battles with the S.O.A before showing Orthrus as the words “The Devil” are spoken.)

Edward looks up and smiles before continuing to speak.

“You know why the Wolf didn't fear the devil children? You know why he walked directly towards the devil's dominion with a smile across his face!? It's because the devil's greatest trick wasn't making people believe that he didn't exist...hehehe...NO! It was making people believe that THEY were the devil...hehehe...it was making Orthrus believe that HE...hehehe...was the devil.”

(The footage shows Orthrus and The Authority taking Edward out and Orthrus attacking Edward during their first ever match before the footage turns to static and quickly returns with clips cut up and quickly alternating between Edward laughing, him hitting the Confession on Orthrus and Orthrus being laid out cold during that very first match.)

The footage then is replaced with the live recording of Edward's face, he smiles in to the camera and lets out a sick laugh before signing off...

“I am the devil, I am here to do the devil's work.”

(The footage then shows Edward helping The Authority to get control of 6CW in the first place, his attacks on the Ronster that took him out in the first place and various other attacks on the good guys of 6CW).

In the background a voice can be heard screaming “You can never trust a wolf”. Edward looks up and laughs in to the camera as the projector goes off completely leaving the room in complete darkness and the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 04 Feb 2014, 2:24 pm

Backstage, 6CW cameraman crew enter the medical room where Mike Masters is sitting on a chair being assessed by the medical team.

Doc: Alright Mike, can you stop reading that magazine and listen to my orders.

MM: Ahh come on, just look at this picture. Check out the booty on this chick. How is this not mesmorising?

Doc: Mike, we don't have a lot of time. Im under strict orders to have to tested. You may have suffered from a possible concussion.

MM: What? What's with these bu115hit tests, can't you see im fine?!

Doc: You were piledriven on to the concrete floor pretty hard by Enforcer, you need to be checked.

MM: Oh boohoo, im a professional athlete, im Mike Masters, nothings gonna affect me.

Doc: Still you need to be check. Now open your eyes. *The Doctor grabs a mini flashlight*

*Mike Masters grabs the light and chucks it against the wall*

MM: IM FINE ALRIGHT. I don't need you guys checking up on me. I don't have time for any of this. I gotta training to do.

Doc: Mike, I seriously advise you don't train but rest.

MM: Yeah well I advise you to shut the hell up and fixate your eyes on that magazine. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. Now get out of my face.

Mike Masters walks out of the EMTs room and slams the door behind. Immediately after, Masters is seen leaning against the wall as he looks around the backstage area with a dazed look in his eyes. Masters is then seen gingerly walking towards the arena entrances as he quickly fixes up his look.

Mike Masters makes his way out as his music hits to a great ovation. Masters looks around the arena before slowly making his way to the ring without doing his signature pose. He walks up the steps and asks for a microphone.

MM: Enforcer! It's gonna take a whole lot more than that to keep me away from this ring. Let me assure you, Mike Masters is still standing. And he can't wait for Revolution! *Huge roar from the crowd*.

MM: You see Enforcer, im the show off and I don't let anything keep me down. For months now, the Authority have tried to stop this...this revolution. The Revolution this crowd has been asking for for months now. They've tried every trick in the book to keep me down but the Masterful one got up and kept fighting. The fans have been chanting my name, buying the merchandise outselling everyone of this roster. They know who really is best for business. Everytime, everytime...I go to that ring and show these people why I am that damn good, everytime! The Authority now know im a big deal and so do you. Like you've said in the past, I've entered the big leagues now, and im proving week in and week out that I can hang with the so called "top guys" of the company. And here I am, the revolution is here and the revolution is now. February 11th, 2014, we fight. We fight for the EWF championship.

A *Masters, Masters* chant breaks out in the arena.

MM: At revolution, we fight. No concussion or head injury or anything is gonna keep me from missing this match and so the medical team can stick it straight up where the sun don't shine. Enforcer, you're reign will come to an end. Mike Masters is the present and future of this company. I will show to the world why i am perfect, and you're not.

Mike Masters drops the microphone as the crowd applaud Mike Masters. Masters then goes to the turnbuckles to applaud the crowd but doesn't manage to climb as he holds the back of his head. He leans across the turnbuckles for a while before shaking it off and giving a smile to crowd.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 04 Feb 2014, 3:04 pm

As the crowd are still cheering Saturday Night blasts around the arena and changes the cheers to boos instantly. Enforcer struts out onto the stage and has a massive grin across his face. Masters quickly moves away from the turnbuckle and turns to face Enforcer.

Enforcer stops on the stage and waits for the crowd to die down before beginning to speak.

E: You not feeling too well Mike? It looks like you've got yourself a bit of a headache, I hope it's not going to affect our match at Revolution.

I told you just the other week that these fans were going to be your downfall...and here you are proving me right! You're going to fight to prove to these people how good you are? You've already proved yourself to them, you're the number one contender!

The sensible thing to do would be to rest up and postpone our title match. That would give you the chance to face me at your best, we both know that even that won't be enough...but it is nice for me to have a bit of a challenge now and then!

I wouldn't blame you for postponing Mike, The Authority wouldn't blame you, but I know who would. These fans. The same fans who you prove yourself to week after week would turn on you like a pack of rabid dogs. You've, well I, put your body through hell but they won't be happy until they get their pound of flesh. Until they have sucked you dry and you're carried out of the Phones 4U Arena a lifeless, bloody mess.

And just as I know that the fans would turn on you, I know that you won't let it happen. The need you have for their adoration is too strong to jeopardise it. So our fight at Revolution will happen.

Masters nods to confirm he won't be backing down.

E: That's your choice, I have given you a chance and now anything that happens to you in seven days time is not my fault. You have a bullseye on your head Masters and believe me when I tell you that I will target it.

Head trauma is a scary thing, it can incapacitate you for the rest of your life. For some people the risk of inflicting it causes them to hold back, to have some empathy for their opponent...not me.

What happens at Revolution is on you and these parasites you call fans. I am coming for you. I have too much for you when you're 100% Mike, you stand no chance in your current state.

Kiss your family goodbye before our match, because mark my words the man that they welcome home after Revolution won't be the same one that leaves. I will facecheck you until you don't remember them. I am not only taking your title chance, I'm not only taking your livelihood, I'm taking everything from you.

And I won't regret a damn second of it.

The crowd boo vehemently as both man glare at each other, neither flinching.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 05 Feb 2014, 3:58 pm

As the two men stand toe to toe, Masters looks over to both sides of the crowd before lifting the microphone towards his mouth.

MM: Enforcer, the last thing you want to do is make this personal. This is about me, you and that title you hold so near and dear to you. Don't bring my family into this. You say you're going to be take my livelyhood? My everything? No. No. No. Mike Masters will never back down from a fight no matter what the circumstance. If you beat me down, I get back up. For the past few months I have taken beatings, got screwed and all sorts from the Authority. But did that stop me from being the man im here today? No it didn't.

MM:You see let me tell you something. You keep saying i've been doing all this stuff for them? The fans? No, I've been doing this for myself. I don't decide who cheers for me and who doesn't, the fans do. And they obviously see how Masterful I really am, how perfect I am, they understand why I am that damn good.

Crowd begin to cheer for Masters, as a "Masters, Masters" chant breaks out.

MM: I've been waiting for this opportunity since day one when I started in this company. No concussion, neck injury or anything will stop me from wrestling this match. Am I 100% ready for this match? You'll never know. All you need to know is that I am ready for this match. I'm ready for eveything you throw at me. Hell, im ready for everything the Authority throw at me because im expecting them to interfere as our all of these fans. You see, Jones is worried Enforcer. He's worried about all his soldiers isn't he? You see ive been sensing tension within the soldiers and I think thats getting to you am I right? While thats going on, my sole focus is on the EWF championship.

MM: Enforcer, my career won't be ending at Revolution. It will just be the start. My revolutions begins. Your revolutions ends. Enforcer, you say I got a bulleye on my head? Well tell you what, one gringo killer and its light out for the soldier.

Mike Masters has been grin on his face as the crowd are in awe of how intense the feud is getting between Enforcer and Masters.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 05 Feb 2014, 5:20 pm

As Tyler Roth starts to step out of the ropes, Nate Nack’s entrance music cuts him off. He stares at the ramp, where Nate comes out with the 6CW Championship belt around his waist and a microphone in his hand. The crowd cheers as he takes it off and lifts it above his head.

“Is this what you’re looking for? Or should I rather ask if this is what they’re looking for?”

Nate shoulders the belt and starts to pace around. “You see, as a sportsman, a fighter, a wrestler, I should be mighty excited about this match, and rightfully I am. Over the past two weeks I put you though the announce table, and you put me down with the Fourth Wall. We’re one and one, but like you said before, none of that matters come Revolution. It all comes down to that one night, that one fight, and that one victory.

My problem though is that right now, you’re nothing more than the dog of the SOA. You’re more or less your boss’ bitch right now, off to fetch him the title. The SOBs of the SOA are doing whatever it takes to say they own the company and are taking away chances for the people that mightily deserve them. I should be fighting deserving mighty people like Mike Masters.”

The crowd begins to cheer at the name-drop.

“Maybe you do deserve this championship, Tyler. After all, you are the UK Champion. It’s not like you can’t back up that mighty mouth of yours. And sure, you are quite the success story. In fact, I know a little bit about success stories considering I left everything I had behind in the US to try my hand out here. There was no guarantee I’d make it, but look at me now. So don’t try to talk to me about being some success story.

See, my problem lies in the fact that your standing with the SOA gets you whatever you want, not your true ability. There was no second thought about you being my number one contender. There was no thinking about anyone else, and that doesn’t sit well with me. That’s why I have to beat you.

You just want to win. You’d love to raise this title at the end of the night, slip it around your waist, maybe do a little second-basing with it, I don’t know what you do at night. But as badly as you want this title, I need to keep it out of your hands and out of the SOA’s reach. That is why I will wake you up at Revolution. I will open your eyes and show you who Nate Nack is, and what he is capable of.

If you think you’ve seen me at my best, you haven’t seen anything. Fighting Orthrus, fighting Plague, to be honest I was fighting to stay alive. Against you? Now I’ve got to fight to win. You’re a smart man, Tyler. You’re the Total Package, but I am the Prime Example. And at Revolution, I will make an example out of you.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 06 Feb 2014, 8:56 am

Enforcer glares at Masters and slowly begins to grin as well.

E: You talk about waiting for your opportunity? I have never waited, I take what I want and when I want. I have done since I debuted in this business 6 years ago. I have built a career on stepping over the carcasses of those who waited their turn. When you're as good as me it is always your turn.

Not only is it always my turn, I decide the rules and I decide the outcome. I have decided that next week at Revolution your time in the spotlight ends.

Yes you've taken beatings, you've been screwed and you've been knocked down by The Authority. And yes you have kept getting back up. But those beatings have not been at my hands, when I am fighting to keep what is mine.

Enforcer looks at the EWF title draped over his shoulder and taps it affectionately.

You may have got the upper hand in some of our past encounters Mike, but in those MY world title hasn't been on the line. Until I won this beauty I forgot how good it feels to wear gold and I have no intention of giving this up any time soon. Not to you, not to anybody.

When I have something I protect it with my life and that goes for The Authority too. Yes there is some friction at times, but when you put the very best in the business together you will always get some healthy rivalry.

As for Jones, all that matters is that he entrusted me to lead The Authority and 6CW and I will continue do that. But please don't think that my responsibility will lessen my focus...if anything it gives me even more reason to make sure that I walk out of Revolution still your EWF Champion.

And it gives me motivation to make sure that you don't walk out of Revolution at all!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 06 Feb 2014, 10:05 am

A camera is following Oliver Baker through the corridoors of the Copperbox Arena. Oliver stops outside of Jonathan Daniels' locker room and takes a large breath before entering the room.

OB: Hey, there he is my favourite client!

JD: Oh, nice of you to finally show your face. Haqve you seen what has been happening to me out there? I am a physical force to be reckoned with, yet I still can't pick up a win.

OB: Ok, calm down big man I am back.

JD: Calm down, CALM DOWN!! Oliver I have been made to look a laughing stock and now I have to face three men at revolution. I have to go up against Chaos.... a man who seems to have lost the plot and has now developed a God compex ever since I smashed his head with a chair. Then there is Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy and his friend Billy Shaw, two puney excuses and waists of time. I want bigger and better opportunities Oliver and you are supposed to be the man who helps me get them opportunities.

OB: I know but The Authority is not going to want to give you bigger opportunities whilst you are on a losing streak like you are. And as far as Revolution goes Jonathan you know you can beat all three of those guys so why don't you prove that point then maybe, just maybe the bigger opportunities will come your way. So do you know what you need to do?

Jonathan Daniels replies with an evil and sadistic smile.

JD: Oh, I know exactly what to do!

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 06 Feb 2014, 10:27 am

The scene opens with Tim Allen stood outside The Authority's office. The door opens and out walks Marty Helms in his red SOA shirt and blue jeans.

MH: Tim, what a pleasent suprise to see you stood outside the office. now let me guess you want my thoughts and feelings on my upcoming match with Scott Harris. Am I right??

TA: well, yes that would be nice.

MH: Well Tim.. anmd everyone watching out there in the 6CW universehere is what I have to say on Scott Harris. Scott you are good wrestler, you are a good competitor but you just aren't in my league young sir. You were on quite a roll until you put yourself on the wrong side of The Authority and for that you have to pay a price. At Revolution I will make you pay for getting in the face of The Authority, I will make you learn your place in this company and you will learn that it is right at the bottom with the other peasents, naysayers and doom merchants of The Autrhority.

TA: That seems to be a very stern warning for Scott Harris.

MH: That is not a warning Tim... that is a promise from me to Scott Harris and whilst on the subject of promises and people learning there places that brings me to Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw. you two gentlemen made a grave error of judgement by breaking into The Authorities office and drinking from Mr. Jones and Mr. Callihan's personal mini bar not only will you pay for that but you will pay for that but Nicky Cassidy you will pay for choosing Enforcers signed Gretzky helmet which he still has not got the stench of vomit removed from. Now that is all I have time for Tim so if you will excuse me.

With this Marty Helms walks out of sahot and down the corridoor

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 06 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

*The following is Part 4 of a VT that was delivered to 6CW Headquarters early last week. 6CW reserves no rights to this footage but believe that the audience has a right to see the shocking developments.

*The titantron plays a video.

*The camera fades back in with Charles Rondeau lying in the operating room. Surgeon London is standing nearby and begins to talk into the camera.

London: They said that it couldnt be done. That it was science fiction from a rotten movie. But I Dr. London am about to make fiction into reality. Charles Rondeau - you have volunteered to be part of history. And its made you a very rich man in the process. You and you're benefactor who is lying next to you, are about to become infamous.

London: January 2012 will go down in history as the day that the impossible became possible. START THE MACHINES!!

*The surgeons all move away from the two bodies as a series of mechanical arms swarm above the two bodies. The camera fades.......

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 06 Feb 2014, 2:08 pm

The scene opens outside the Copper Box on Revolution day. The afternoon rain beats down on the marquee tents, that have been erected to keep the fans dry while they que. The eager fans haven’t let the typical British weather dampen their spirits. They cheer loudly as the camera runs past them, the camera shows a few signs, “Tap, Five, Straight,” “Just Quit Already,” and several others.

As the camera gets to the main entrance, the crowd break in to a loud cheer. The camera turns to see what’s causing the cheering. The camera reveals that Thunder has arrived, Thunder signs a few autographs but, refuses to answer any questions. Thunder gets to the front of the que, shakes the camera mans hand and walks through the door.

As the door closes behind him, Thunder bursts back through the doors, to the pleasure of the crowd. Thunder makes sure to tap everyone’s hands and sign everything people want signed. He even signs one fan’s sign that reads, “Wood’s Going To Make You Tap.” Once Thunder hits the back of the que, he instigates a Mexican wave as he makes his way back to the front.

Thunder
Woo, yeah. That worked surprisingly well. Anyway, thank you guys, I got to get ready, it’s a big old night.

With that, Thunder disappears through the entrance again. And again he bursts back through them.

Thunder
One more thing. I’m making a documentary on the connection between comic books and wrestling. With that in mind I’d like to interview a few fans, in return you can ask me a question.

Thunder’s old camera man, Cameraman Dave comes out of the build, to a small ovation of his own. He hands Thunder a microphone and the two set about filming interviews. The camera feed switches over to Cameraman Dave’s camera. Shortly after starting to walk down the que, Thunder finds a fan wearing a Spiderman t shirt and pulls him out of the que.

Thunder
Good afternoon sir, you are wearing a Spidy t shirt so, you’re the obvious choice to start with. What’s your name?

Fan
My name is Dave.

Thunder
His name is Dave too, <Thunder points past the camera to the man behind>. So, Dave, what is about comic books and wrestling that you like?

Dave
For me, it’s the black and white of it all. I mean, in comic books and in wrestling, you can see who the bad guys are and what they’re doing is wrong. I mean, take the Authority, what they’re doing to the wrestler is just plane wrong, perhaps even evil. In the real world, people get away with being bad guys all the time, I mean look David Camron.

Thunder
Thunder, ok, yeah, that’s a good point but, not everything is so, black and white. Take the situation with me and Liam for example. Neither of us our bad guys, both of us just want to wrestle. Deadpool is another example of gray, he’s a mercenary, he kill’s for money but, he tries to be the good guy.

Dave
Well, I guess but, all the gray adds is dimension. Do I get to ask you my question now?

Thunder
I did say you get to ask one question and you just did. Nah, I’m kidding, ask away.

Dave
Do you believe everything you’ve said about Liam Wood lately?

Thunder
You mean like when I compared him to Max Adamson? No, not at all. He’s been angry for months, I’ve been angry for a while too. In the heat of an argument people say things to hurt the other. I don’t believe half of what I’ve said and I don’t think he believes half of what he’s said either. We’ve known each other so, long that we know how to rattle the others cage. Yes, we’ve both been angry with the other, yes, we’ve both said mean things and yes, our friendship is probably beyond repair but, I still respect the man and tonight, he’ll get the best of Thunder and I’ll get the best of Liam the Viper Wood.

Thunder shakes Dave’s hand and lets him rejoin the que. Thunder moves on and is flagged down by a fan in Max Adamson t shirt. Thunder waves him out of the que.

Thunder
Hey buddy, what’s your name?

Fan
Don’t hey buddy me, after what you did to Max last Anarchy, I’m not your buddy.

Thunder
What did I do to Max?

Fan
You robbed him of his victory, his hard earned victory.

Thunder
Well, that’s your opinion. Last Anarchy, three men entered that ring, beat the hell out of each other and took any chance they had to, to get the win. Max made damn sure that DeMarcus was down and out, then he took his time, should of made sure I was down too. If the roles were reversed he would have caused a distraction to help someone else win, oh, wait, he did that.

The fan slaps Thunder and skulks back to his place in the que. Thunder rubs his cheek, mockingly before, shrugging and moving on. A woman flashes her Avengers tattoo at Thunder, to catch his attention. He invites her out of the que.

Thunder
That’s a lovely umm, tattoo you have there miss?

Fan
My name is Tracey and yeah, want to get an X-Men one on the other.

Thunder
That would be cool but, why not something from DC comics like the JLA logo, then your arms would encourage comic book peace?

Tracey
Well, that’s because I have the Batman symbol on my chest.

Thunder
As much as I would like to see that, this interview is going on YouTube later so, let’s keep it PG other wise they’ll take it down for copyright infringement. Any way, what is that draws you to comic books and wrestling?

Tracey
There is two reasons but, if we’re keeping it PG I can’t say the one reason. <Thunder facepalms at the comment> The other reason though is the out of this world things they can do. In comic books you have people with super powers and in wrestling you have people putting everything on the line and pulling off amazing feats of strength and agility.

Thunder
Very good point, maybe we in the wrestling world we can’t leap tall buildings or shoot lasers out of our eyes but, we can fly coast to coast and take vast amounts of pain. Would you like to ask me anything?

Tracey
Yes actually. If you don’t believe the things you’ve been saying about the Viper why did you say them? Were you playing head games with him?

Thunder
Partly yes but, also to motivate. I only want to fight the best and only when they’re focus is on me. Only when I have their undivided attention do, they give me their best. Tonight Liam is focus solely on me, not on the Authority, not on the title picture, just me. Tonight he will fight with fire and vigour the way it should be.

Thunder gives Tracey a hug and she turns to rejoin the que that has started moving. She turns back around.

Tracey
One more thing, would you care to weigh in on the CM Punk quitting situation? What with being a fan first and foremost, surely you have an opinion?

Thunder
Yes, I do. But, this isn’t the time or place to express my thoughts on another company that I don’t work for. My opinions might be mistaken and people may think I’m talking about 6CW or manipulate things to make it look that way.

Tracey nods and joins the moving que. Thunder turns to the camera and smiles before heading off as the scene comes to an end.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 06 Feb 2014, 3:27 pm

*MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers in the 6CW Arena

HA: This is a surprise

*Alexander Altair steps through the curtain. Altair is dressed in a smart charcoal grey suit, white shirt and red tie. The crowd boos as he makes his way down the ramp, he unbuttons his suit jacket and hands it to a ringside worker who hands over a microphone, Altair walks up the steps and climbs into the ring

HE: A strange decision by Altair to join us tonight. He has always been a little stand offish and preferred to keep his opponents at arms length. I wonder why the change of approach?

*Altair is sullen faced as the crowd start to boo once more

AA: I did not come here tonight to take part in a pantomime. This is not a sport for audience participation. You sit their and stuff your fat faces with as many sweets as your chubby fingers can hold and listen to the important people

Listen carefully and you may even learn something

*The booing grows loudly once more

AA: You may well be asking yourselves why, why have I graced you with my presence tonight? It is a glorious pleasure I know

HA: We did wonder

AA: Since I joined 6CW I have had it quite easy. It has been like shooting fish in a barrel. And to be honest it has already grown quite tiresome, very same, same

And I don’t like to be bored. I like excitement

HE: Could have fooled me

*Altair snaps the commentary team a look having heard their comments

HA: Shuuuush!!

*Altair continues

AA: So I thought to myself, how can I make this a little more interesting, I tried to use lessons learnt from my past, to recall memories of days gone by, and then it hit me.

I can draw people’s fire………

So here I am

Phillips

I’m right here

*Altair narrows his eyes
I’m begging you to make this more interesting

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!

*Altair is stood in the centre of the ring with his arms outstretched wide as the crowd look to the top of the ramp

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 06 Feb 2014, 4:43 pm

Costello stands in the middle of the ring glaring down the entrance ramp at Jack Hurst…

I have no doubt that you’ll try, many have, and all of them have unequivocally failed. And let me tell you why Jack, because Costello’s Law is undeniable, it’s relentless, it’s unstoppable and unlike the constabulary’s of the United Kingdom it’s not corrupt and incompetent. When Costello’s Law kicks in your front door I fully expect you to have your hands on your head, I mean come on…you don’t have the gumption or the bottle to pull the trigger.

You talk about your grace and your respect like it’s some kind of badge of honour, but it’s these two qualities that make you weak, that make you venerable and these are the very two reasons as to why you will lose at Revolution, I know it and I know you know it.

Now before you get all worked up let me be clear, I respect your abilities in this ring you’re a fine competitor and I will take you seriously when that first bell rings, like I said your good but you’re no Vincent Costello and at Revolution unfortunately for you you’ll find  out exactly why…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 06 Feb 2014, 5:30 pm

Hurst smiles, a larger grin than a man facing such an opponent should...

Oh, Vincent. This is my issue here. You approach a challenge with all this pent up frustration and talk about your law. But you end your statement talking about how fine a competitor I am.

And that, there, is the reason your law falls down. Where is your discipline? You would be a champion in this business if you just fought like a man, without these useless insults. You won't get in my head with a raised temper, I'm full of far too much whimsy. These fans won't respect you, the men in the back will break you down and the Authority won't recognise a snake that isn't their own.

Maybe, after our match at Revolution, win or lose, you'll learn you're at your best with this honour. It was your lack of honour that infuriated Ojore, a real warrior of honour. He took you down, and you lost that coveted gold without even a match.

Win or lose, shake my hand and just maybe you'll find the path you crave.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 06 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Costello snarls in frustration

And there it is again that word...respect! I've said it before and I'll say it again now, this business is obsessed with that word, it's become so diluted that it means nothing! Maybe once one time ago I cared about respect, wanted respect even but now the very use of the word makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. Wanting respect from the like of you and the rest of the locker room doesn't even come close on my agenda, I'm concerned with getting what's rightfully mine, my spot, my title, my contract, my power that's what Vincent Costello wants!

And that Jack is what separate me from you and ever other pretender here this hell hole, I'm in this business for me and I get what I what because I'm designed that way, I'm built that way, I destroy whatever I touch because I can. Hurst you find yourself in the one place that you don't want to be in the the eye of the storm. And like any storm the eye has an unnerving peacefulness but come Revolution the storm is about to sallow you whole...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:20 pm

"You'll find that any Englishman worth his salt has stood up in the eye of the storm before. I'll come through this one with my dignity intact too, I do worry what will have become of you.

"Until that night, Vincent, I leave you to stew. These fans will spend Revolution waiting for the Thunder, clearly Thunder will come much after this one storm has subsided. Good night"

Hurst waves to the fans, bows low towards Vincent and then leaves his opponent still angered in the ring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:54 pm

We're at a House Show at the M.E.N, days before Revolution. The crowd are pretty worked up after an entertaining bout by two local talents. We centre on Jeff Thadeus behind the commentary desk

JT: Ladies and gentlemen I am stoked to be on the Road to revolution. What a PPV we have in store for you with a number of high quality matches. We have titles on the line and friendships hanging in the balance, but there's one battle that goes beyond any of that as gazzy takes on Max Adamson in what has been one of the most shocking and brutal rivalries in 6CW history. Lets take a look at how these two come together

A VT package begins to play accompanied by Trust Company - Downfall. It shows gazzy and max both wearing the 6CW title, then fades into a shot of 6CW going out of business. In the next scene we see gazzy beaming as he walks back into 6CW for the first time since it reopened and then cuts to him lying unconscious in a pool of his own blood. The next few scenes show gazzy being attacked by the masked man before the final scene reveals Adamson taking off the mask.

The next scenes show various stages of the rivalry with gazzy costing Max and vice versa before the music quietens and we see gazzy seeting Max up on the top rope. The music is replaced by the sound of gazzy's daughetr shouting Daddy and then as gazzy is distracted the music kicks in again loudly as Max drives gazzy into the canvas and pins him for the three.

In the next scene we see more fighting between the two and then the music fades out for the announcement of gazzy and Max in a street fight. The next scenes show the most brutal bits of the streetfight culminating in gazzy nailing Deep Impact on the glass for the pinfall. It then fades into Max challenging gazzy, then gazzy signing the contract and announcing a ladder match before nailing Deep Impact and standing over Max as the movie trailer voiceover guy announces 'AT REVOLUTION - IT ALL ENDS'

We cut back to Jeff at ringside

Jt: I don't know about you but that has already whet the appeti....WELL THIS IS A SURPRISE

He's cut off as Limelight blasts out of the speakers and the Manchester fans give a deafening welcome to the hometown star. Gazzy walks out to the stage and stares around at the fans before dropping to his knees and bowing to them. He jumps back up and starts to walk down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans, he gets to ringside and does a lap of the ring before climbing inside. He holds the microphone to his mouth and waits for the huge cheers to die down

g: Wow......Manchester fans, best in the world

this draws more wild cheers from the crowd as gazzy smiles broadly at his fans

g: Here we are. 5 days away from Revolution, and while it might not be 6CWs flagship pay per view there's no denying that I'll be fighting my toughest and most important battle since I joined this business 5 years ago.

I may have held the tag titles on a number of occasions, I may have reached the top of this company at Night of Glory III, I may have then gone on to defend that title on countless occasions.....but not one of those contests can hold a candle to the importance this match.

This isn't about titles, this isn't even about some rivalry anymore. No, we're waaaaayyyyyy past that stage. This match is my life.....my future. I lose this, then I have nothing. I'm basicaly working for Max Adamson for the rest of my life. But Max, bless him. Like the true "friend" that he is, he was fool enough to give me a get out, a get out that I fully intend to take advantage of.

gazzy exits the ring and crouches next to the apron, he looks underneath and then drags out a ladder. He tosses it inside the ring then crawls back inside and sets up the big 20ft high ladder high above him

g: I don't know whether it was pity that you allowed me to pick the stipulation for this match, if it was then I pity my ex-wife for being with somebody so stupid. But pity or not, it was a mistake. Like I wasn't already willing to do everything in my power to get one over you then you give me all creative control. I'm not going to lie it wasn't easy. I found pros in every match type I thought of. I could have locked you in a steel cage or Hell in a cell, I even considering going back to theStreet Fight. Then it hit me. What better way than to move on from all this and win my future....my career back, than with a contract hanging high above the ring and the only way to retrieve it by scaling a ladder and claiming it....plus I thought it would be fun to drop you on your ass from 20ft in the air.

I know I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record, but since 6CW reopened you've made the last year hell, its not even the beat downs, that I can handle. Its how smug you are about the whole thing, like you don't even think you've done anything wrong.

You boast that you have used my family and financial security against me like it is something to be proud of, like its a medal to be worn across your chest. You come out here and preach to these people how you're still the same "good" guy you always were............... You're scum Max. You're a petty, jealous piece of trash. You're not the good guy....you've never been the good guy. Never have you cared about anybody other than yourself if you think thats being the "good guy" then you're more delusional than I first thought.

But despite being wrong about all that, there is one thing that you've said that I do agree with. At Revolution this isn't gazzyD versus Max Adamson. This isn't the History Maker versus The Incredible Sulk. It's Gareth Darlington going one on one with Maxwell James Adamson

gazzy stops talking and climbs the ladder. He sits on the top rung split legged as a number of camera flashes go off around the crowd and he holds the mic up to speak again

You've had your fun. Like I said, this last year of my life doesn't really rank that high among the 27 that went before it. But after all is done, and the dust has settled at Revolution, well, lets just say 29 is going to be much..............................much better

gazzy drops the mic from the top of the ladder and stares around at the cheering fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:12 am

Enforcer and Masters continue to stare at each other, neither man flinching, Masters raises the mic to his lips.

MM: I won't walk out of Revolution? Why don't you come down to my ring and I'll make sure you can't walk INTO Revolution!?

Enforcer's face becomes contorted with rage as Masters shows no fear. He begins to stride to the ring and Masters sits on the middle rope holding them open for the champion.

This enrages Enforcer even further and he throws his mic to the floor, turns back towards the stage and marches back up the ramp. As he gets to the top he turns back and starts shouting, the camera mics picking up what is said.

E: You little punk! Think you can disrespect me?? I'll show you who the dominant force in this business is at Revolution!

Masters in the ring is looking amused at Enforcer's anger and as Enforcer leaves the stage he raises his arms as a Masters chant builds and is soon echoing around the Phones 4 U Arena.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:48 am

Enforcer is seen storming backstage, the camera is jerking as the cameraman is obviously having to run to try and keep up. Enforcer storms into the private bar of The Authority and slams the door shut behind him.

The cameraman's arm can be seen reaching out and quietly opeining the door. Enforcer has flipped over two chairs and he is about to clear the contents of a table onto the floor when he notices his Wayne Gretzy helmet on the bar.

He stops and slowly walks to the upturned helmet, looking around the bar for intruders as he does. When Enforcer reaches the bar he looks into the helmet and recoils holding his nose.

E: You've got to be f<beep>ing kidding me,who the hell would do something like this?! It's a piece of f<beep>ing history signed by The Great One himself! Nobody in this pox-ridden company has any damn respect for anyone or anythi...

At that moment a technician walks out of one of the rooms leading from the bar. He catches sight of Enforcer in a rage and tries to turn and leave, Enforcer is too quick though and grabs him by the collar - manhandling him to the bar.

Enforcer holds the tech's face over the sick filled helmet, the man begins to retch.

E: Did you do this you no good, worthless son of a bitch??

The tech shakes his head slightly and struggles to say no in between retches.

E: Of course it was you, why else would you be here? I can see your about to do it again you disrespectful punk!

There's not enough respect around here, I'm going to start to beat it out of people - starting now!

The technician, already petrified, manages to look even more scared when Enforcer turns him so they are face to face and tosses him at the wall. The tech hits the wall upside down and slumps to the floor in a seemingly unconcious heap.

A picture above him falls and smashes over him, this seems to anger Enforcer.

E: Look what you've done to our picture now you maggot!

Enforcer picks up the helmet from the bar and slings it at the crumpled man, covering him in Cassidy's vomit. Enforcer picks up a chair and holds it over his head, ready to inflict further damage when Mr Jones storms in.

MJ: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? What are you doing E?

E: What am I doing? This punk let himself into OUR bar and threw up in my Gretzky helmet...yet you ask what I am doing? I'm doing something you and your brother have failed at, earning us respect!

MJ: And how does this help?

E: It shows the locker room what happens when The Authority do not get the respect we deserve. Did you see what Masters did in the ring, he thinks he is my equal!

MJ: He got in your head E, this is what he wants! If you go in to Revolution in a rage then you could end up losing your title. He is playing you.

Enforcer starts to calm down.

E: Maybe you're right about Masters...but we're not feared and we're not respected as we should be. This chump is evidence of that!

MJ: You want fear? You want respect? At Revolution when you and Roth dismantle Masters and Nate Nack, nobody will have any choice but to respect us. We will be at the top of the mountain - and you will be right at the forefront.

Enforcer slowly nods his head and starts to smile. The two men shake hands and walk out of the room. Mr Jones stops a passing crew member.

MJ: Go and find Deep Heat and tell him there is an incident in our private bar that needs dealing with, right away!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:49 pm

‘Survival’ hits and the sell-out Manchester crowd go wild as pyro’s explode and a figure is seen stood at the top of the ramp. One final explosion goes off and ‘The Sharpshooter’ Scott Harris is revealed. He is stood, hood up, looking from one side of the arena to the other. He slowly reaches up and removes the hood. As ever, he doesn’t convey much emotion, just a steely focus.

HE: We’ve already heard from Marty Helms in the build-up to Revolution, and now it looks like we’re going to get the opinion of one of 6CW’s recent success stories! Scott Harris’ no nonsense, pure wrestling attitude has gripped the crowd and they’re buying into what this kid can do!

HA: He may have an attitude problem, but this kid certainly is a technician, they say he knows 1000 holds, surely not?!

HE: Would you want to try him Bro?

HA: I’ll pass!

Harris is stood in the ring now, microphone in hand. He waits for the noise to die down before speaking.

SH: I’d be lying if I said the last two months weren’t a whirlwind. You see, I’ve gone from the blue eyed newcomer, fresh from his Snake Pit education to main eventing 6CW Anarchy. It’s an ascent that I didn’t think was possible so fast. But then again, when you’re as enriched in wrestling talent as I am, it shouldn’t be a surprise.

There isn’t one man on this roster who can legitimately claim that they’re as technically gifted as I am. I’m a unique quantity in this company, I’m an unknown, an enigma, a man that you could scout and watch one hundred times over, and still get something different on fight night.

I’ve been described as boring, as lacking a personality, as arrogant, as an unrighteous little punk who doesn’t know when to shut his own mouth. But how many people on this roster train as much as me? How many study the art of wrestling as vigorously as me? There’s a fine line between arrogance and confidence… I know that line and I make sure I try and not slip into the side of arrogance. Because there are too many men on this roster who are arrogant without foundation, who say they’re the best when it’s just lies and propaganda.

I’m not one of these people.

When I say I’m potentially the best, I mean it and back it up every single time I step into that ring. And it’s a shame that some people don’t see it that way… It’s a shame that The Authority don’t see it that way. Because for some reason, for some strange unconfirmed reason, it’s their wish, their objective to hold me back, to keep me at the bottom of the ladder.

All I ever asked for was a fair crack at the whip, the chance to fight those that I felt I deserved the chance to fight. Not the bottom feeders, or the unpractised. Yet, for some reason, my request was deemed as a slight on our so called ‘leaders’ and all of a sudden, I ended up in their cross hairs. And as a result was put into the path of their latest ‘pet’, their new plaything, Marty Helms.

I should be honoured to be put up against some like Marty Helms, I should be satisfied that I’m fighting someone that is worth a damn.

But I don’t.

The thought of fighting Marty Helms at Revolution leaves me feeling empty, hollow because I’m fighting someone that is at best, reptilian. A man who has no honour, no class… A man who has just whored himself out to the boss to try and save his dwindling career. You’re spineless, Marty. You didn’t even have the class to have anything meaningful to say about our match, did you? Just some inane, generic drivel about how you’d put me in my place. Hell, you were more interested about a ridiculous pair of comedians messing around than you were about the prospect of going one on one with The Sharpshooter.

And to me, to show that level of ignorance towards an opponent, that contempt… That arrogance, it’s unforgivable.

And as a result, Marty Helms, I’m going to give you a step by step, play by play clinic at Revolution and teach you just why it was just so criminal to discount Scott Harris!

My life has been a constant repeat of people holding me down, trying to stop me from being all I can be and I keep overcoming those obstacles, proving those people wrong. Defeating adversity is becoming a theme of my life and Marty, you’re just another one of those obstacles.

You’re going to regret your pig ignorance, you’re going to eat those hollow, pitiable words, just like I promised before Anarchy, I’m going to hurt you Helms, I’m going to twist and strain and contort your body into holds you couldn’t even dream of performing. I’m going to hurt you, mutilate you, and embarrass you in front of The Authority, this sell-out crowd, the whole damn world! There’s nothing you can do about it, Marty Helms. Not one thing except for one blinding inevitability, one moment in time, hurtling towards us so fast that you can’t even see it coming.

Marty, pure and simple, in front of the whole world, I’m going to make you tap out. That’s a promise…

And I ALWAYS keep my promises.

Harris drops the microphone and ‘Survival’ starts to play again. The crowd cheer for the increasing favourite.

HA: Strong words from a focused, ready Scott Harris!!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 08 Feb 2014, 7:06 pm

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:38 am

*The following is Part 5 of a VT that was delivered to 6CW Headquarters early last week. 6CW reserves no rights to this footage but believe that the audience has a right to see the shocking developments.

*The titantron plays a video to the assembled crowd. It shows a hospital ward with two bandaged bodies lying next to each other, sedated.

*A body sits up with his face completely bandaged.

Man: Did it work?

London: perfectly.

Man: Let me see.

London: Nurse, could you please begin to remove the bandages.

*The nurse begins to remove the bandages. The man has his back to the camera as the final bandages are removed. London looks at the man and smiles.

London: The scars are non existant. The bone restructuring and face transplant have been a huge success. No one will ever recognise you Henry....

Henry: That is no longer my name. I am Charles now. He is Henry....

*The man sitting up points to another patient lying in the bed next to him, still wrapped in bandages.

London: Although I am delighted with my work, I still dont understand why you have done this Hen...I mean Charles.

Henry/Charles: Sometimes we all need some space. Sometimes we all need to hide.

London: Well, they are never going to find you. You are free my friend.

*Henry looks at the mirror and smiles. The camera fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:54 am

The crowds cheers soon turn to boos as the lights in the arena go out and sirens blasts through the speakers as Marty Helms makes his way out onto the stage.

MH: Scott, you think that I have forgotten about our match at Revolution because I choose to mention the mistakes of a couple of comedians as you call them... let me assure you nothing could be further from the truth. I have been watching your progress here in 6CW and I have to say I am impressed with you Scott but even as impressed as I am with you, you seem to forget that this is professional wrestling Scott and even the greatest of technicians of the ring get beat by brute force and an ignorance towards those who possess such qualities just like this "pet" as you call me.

Helms paces the stage as the fans start a pet chant.

MH: You should feel honoured that The Authority has given you a match against me at Revolution but instead you say that you feel empty and hollow fighting against a man who has whored himself out to the boss' to save his dwindling career. This is where your naivety comes in Scott I may now be in the company of the bosses but I refuse to lady of loose morals myself out to these fans (the fans start to boo) just like you do, you come out here and give a speech like you do and then pander to the crowd seeking their cheers for approval well that is not me I do not need their approval, I do not need their cheers all I need to know is that The Authority are happy with what I am doing. You claim that at Revolution you are going to twist and contort my body and make me tap out... that just is not going to happen, what will happen is me knocking your LIGHTS OUT!!! See you at Revolution Scott.

With this Helms turns around and heads back through the curtain.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down