The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev.

+7
monzon
hazharrison
RanjitPatel
ONETWOFOREVER
John Bloody Wayne
milkyboy
kingraf
11 posters

Go down

Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev. Empty Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev.

Post by kingraf Fri 28 Feb 2014, 5:29 pm

Any one know what Kovalev said that elicited this response? While not explicit, the rambling nature does make me think either
a) Google Translate is getting even worse,
or
b) Stevenson was one seriously upset dude when he typed this out.

"Answer to Sergey “weak chin” Kovalev: Your ugly ass won’t put anyone to sleep!! Especially not me! First of all, rather you are an idiot or a liar. But I sincerely think that you are both. Well let’s see. You made 100k last fight. Out of that 33% go to your manager who doesn’t know how to manage so you are left with 77k. After that you have to give 10% to your Tarzan Jheri Curl coach so he can he can be compensated for the little work he has done with you. So you will be left with 69.3K. Oh! Don’t forget Uncle Sam. He want his 35 %(Taxes). So you are left with 45K in your pocket for you and your family. So you calling me an impostor because I am not a real champion but I am calling you a dinosaur because only idiot will get in the ring for free and risk their life for no purpose. So if you don’t care about the check why do you want to fight me? There are a lot of top contenders you can fight for little pockets money so your sorry ass can eat! And you won’t have any choice to come to Montreal to fight me if it happens because you don’t have any fans base except in your living room. This is what I can do for your broke ass. Because you seem to love to get in the ring for little money, I will give you a job for you to become my driver after you retired from the sport with almost nothing. You will be able to tell people that you were a world champion but you became my driver because I was nice enough to give you a job due to the fact that you were fighting for free and just for fun."

Sounds like a fight is on the horizon
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev. Empty Re: Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev.

Post by milkyboy Fri 28 Feb 2014, 5:42 pm

33% of 100k is 23k? Do the math Adonis.

Kovalev must be hoping they can negotiate direct. 'Lets split the 3 mil purse 50:50 Adonis, that's 1mil for you and just 2 mil for me. Sign here'

Be a great fight if they do get it on

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev. Empty Re: Adonis Stevenson responds to Kovalev.

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 28 Feb 2014, 7:59 pm

This may be premature, given that I don't know what he's responding to, but what a pathetic response.

Not, 'you're not good enough' or even 'yeah let's get this thing done' but a load of stuff about how much money Kovalev makes?? What does that have to do with anything?

"So if you don’t care about the check why do you want to fight me? There are a lot of top contenders you can fight for little pockets money so your sorry ass can eat!"

So he's actually criticising Kovalev for fighting for glory rather than money? Do your talking in the ring, Adonis. You're better at that.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 28 Feb 2014, 8:17 pm

Adonis is an idiot

Kolo would ko him within 3 rounds imo.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Sat 01 Mar 2014, 12:46 am

I think this will go similarly to Garcia vs Matthysse but a bigger version with Stevenson playing the Garcia role.
Hope not though as I like Kovalev but think Stevensons all wrong for him style wise. He'll walk onto some big shots with his huge chin and it'll be all over.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 01 Mar 2014, 1:17 am

Original exchange:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/kovalev-stevenson-ill-put-your-dirty-mouth-sleep--75101#ixzz2ufZ8hhuy
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Luke Furman

Last week, WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (23-1, 20KOs) lashed out at his WBO counterpart Sergey Kovalev (23-0-1, 21KOs), who questioned whether or not Stevenson had the heart to fight him.

"First of all, lets make it clear! No one is scare of your sorry ass!! I fight for a living and in order to live in this world we need money! So I fight for money! If the money is right I will be more then glad to come give you a good ass whooping in the ring. Beside having power you have nothing special! Your defense is terrible and it wont be to hard to find your big ugly head with that long ass chin! They can hype your name in the boxing world as much as they want to but at the end of the day is how much you are getting paid that matter! While I will fight for millions you will keep fighting for thousand and keep begging me to fight you so your broke ass can make some money! Skill pay the bills! The more skill you have the more you get pay. So as I can see you don't have to much of it because your ass is still broke," Stevenson blasted out.

Kovalev has now responded in kind.

"You opened your dirty mouth and had a lot to say about me. I ask you to compete in the ring against me. Unlike you, I won my belt in the champion's home country, where everything was against me. And I do not go around and yell at every opportunity, that I'm the WBO world champion and so on. You picked up the WBC belt after Chad Dawson was stopped in his fight with Andre Ward. No offense, but that wasn't the same Chad Dawson," Kovalev said.

"And then you took possession of the belt, went around and beat your chest, shouting that you are the champion. You are an impostor! I'm ready to go against you for any amount of money. I'll fight with anyone who agrees to go against me. And I do not go around and cry that I'm not getting paid enough. Last year you were recognized as the best boxer, so I want to challenge that decision and meet with you in the ring. You are going to be sleeping on the floor of the ring in front of all of your fans at home. I am ready to come to your country and punish your dirty mouth. You said I was ugly. But I'm not a girl where I need to be beautiful. I am a man."

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Sat 01 Mar 2014, 8:05 am

Stevenson's a chump. Kovalev would bash him up.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 01 Mar 2014, 10:47 am

Not sure I get the money argument from Stevenson, wouldn't the winner of this fight automatically become one of the sport's biggest attractions?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 01 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

Kovalev's grasp of English is pretty impressive!

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 01 Mar 2014, 3:32 pm

Bowe vs Lewis all over again?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 01 Mar 2014, 4:09 pm

Have a horrible feeling this one could drag on and on.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 01 Mar 2014, 7:55 pm

hazharrison wrote:Original exchange:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/kovalev-stevenson-ill-put-your-dirty-mouth-sleep--75101#ixzz2ufZ8hhuy
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Luke Furman

Last week, WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (23-1, 20KOs) lashed out at his WBO counterpart Sergey Kovalev (23-0-1, 21KOs), who questioned whether or not Stevenson had the heart to fight him.

"First of all, lets make it clear! No one is scare of your sorry ass!! I fight for a living and in order to live in this world we need money! So I fight for money! If the money is right I will be more then glad to come give you a good ass whooping in the ring. Beside having power you have nothing special! Your defense is terrible and it wont be to hard to find your big ugly head with that long ass chin! They can hype your name in the boxing world as much as they want to but at the end of the day is how much you are getting paid that matter! While I will fight for millions you will keep fighting for thousand and keep begging me to fight you so your broke ass can make some money! Skill pay the bills! The more skill you have the more you get pay. So as I can see you don't have to much of it because your ass is still broke," Stevenson blasted out.

Kovalev has now responded in kind.

"You opened your dirty mouth and had a lot to say about me. I ask you to compete in the ring against me. Unlike you, I won my belt in the champion's home country, where everything was against me. And I do not go around and yell at every opportunity, that I'm the WBO world champion and so on. You picked up the WBC belt after Chad Dawson was stopped in his fight with Andre Ward. No offense, but that wasn't the same Chad Dawson," Kovalev said.

"And then you took possession of the belt, went around and beat your chest, shouting that you are the champion. You are an impostor! I'm ready to go against you for any amount of money. I'll fight with anyone who agrees to go against me. And I do not go around and cry that I'm not getting paid enough. Last year you were recognized as the best boxer, so I want to challenge that decision and meet with you in the ring. You are going to be sleeping on the floor of the ring in front of all of your fans at home. I am ready to come to your country and punish your dirty mouth. You said I was ugly. But I'm not a girl where I need to be beautiful. I am a man."

Something really dirty about this statement. Laugh

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 01 Mar 2014, 7:59 pm

Kovalev should bust him up

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 01 Mar 2014, 11:40 pm

Would be a great fight, don't know how anyone can say with any real definitiveness that one takes out the other with ease.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:26 pm

I am ready to come to your country and punish your dirty mouth.
And it only cost me £75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down