The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batista v Orton - so bad its good?

5 posters

Go down

Batista v Orton - so bad its good? Empty Batista v Orton - so bad its good?

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Mon 03 Mar 2014, 4:17 pm

I read a column earlier, that I disagree with myself but thought I would put it out to everyone, has the Batista Orton match become that malligned and talked about in a negative sense that it has almost become the most talked about must see main event of recent times?

It was suggested that people were excited to see the car crash that this could turn out to be, both from a wrestling standpoint and the thought of what the crowd may be doing during it.

My question to you is, is there anyone out there who is wanting this main event to fail so bad that they are willing to watch it to see just how bad it gets?

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Batista v Orton - so bad its good? Empty Re: Batista v Orton - so bad its good?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:09 pm

I do find it fascinating, but it doesnt make me want to watch the match itself, merely to see how WWE deals with the pressure they are under to change it.

I do agree that being a fan of the business means watching them deal with their relationship with the fans and the different impact management decisions have can be a very interesting part of it all

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm

WWE fans a hypocritical... Which is fine... but it means they aren't the moral paragons of virtue they pretend to be... They'll watch - probably hate it, but no one is walking out of Wrestlemania... My main interest in WM is whether or not Lesnar decides screw the script, and gives Mark a beatdown. Also wonder how Underaker crawls out of the ring this time... will it be the druids, will Lesnar help him out the arena, will he limp out?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 03 Mar 2014, 6:05 pm

Im not even remotely interested in watching heel Orton vs heel Batista. Not even one bit. I'll only watch it if they put Bryan or Punk in there.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:20 pm

kingraf wrote:WWE fans a hypocritical... Which is fine... but it means they aren't the moral paragons of virtue they pretend to be... They'll watch - probably hate it, but no one is walking out of Wrestlemania... My main interest in WM is whether or not Lesnar decides screw the script, and gives Mark a beatdown. Also wonder how Underaker crawls out of the ring this time... will it be the druids, will Lesnar help him out the arena, will he limp out?

Laugh "Mark" ...just call him Taker ya creep

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:35 pm

Mark is his name when the most destructive force in etc etc etc, comes to extinguish the yadayadayadayada... The streak will x, y, z... and the myth of....
Brock Lesnar!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:09 pm

I dont understand why ive seen a few people write that they want to see Lesnar just beat up Taker off script.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:38 am

I didn't say I want him to, I said I'm interested as to wether he will. No doubt there's some real life animosity between them, so who knows what could happen if Undertaker gives one of those trademark right hands a little too stiff?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down