The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March

5 posters

Go down

Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March Empty Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March

Post by hampo17 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:49 am

Paul is back at the helm this week as the guys look back at the action from Scotland involving Ricky Burns and Anthony Joshua, they also cast an eye to San Antonio, Texas, where Julio Cesar Chavez JR was in action.

In a V2 Boxing Podcast first, they have a joint interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles, who look forward to the potential rematch between Derek Chisora and Tyson Fury, and look back at how their years have begun. They also chat to Mark Prince who has recently made a comeback following 14 years out of the ring.

If you want to get in touch with the team email paulh@v2journal.com or tweet us @v2boxing.

http://v2journal.com/16/post/2014/03/v2-boxing-podcast8.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March Empty Re: Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

Side note: Peter Fury stated on Twitter last night that Tyson has lost 10lbs SINCE his last fight.

Becoming clear Tyson never really took that fight seriously and was only ridding some ring rust.

Be interesting to see what weight he next comes in at. Sub 250lbs could be very interesting.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March Empty Re: Interview with Peter Fury and Don Charles - the V2 Boxing Podcast 5th March

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Interesting for who though Toppy?

i couldn't care less if he was 147lbs fighting at WW...he is still utter garbage and is simply lucky he is in a pathetic division.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 am

Ha, I genuinely would like to see a fit and in shape Fury and how he could perform.

Yes he's no great shakes but his physical advantages are huge therefore, at around 250lbs I wouldn't be surprised if he could take Del for a second time....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Listened to most of the podcast, was wondering if the recording was lower than usual. I had my laptop cranked up to full volume and it was just about ok for the round up but when Peter and Don came on I couldn't hear it too well.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Was fine when we recorded it mate, came through load and clear.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:26 pm

We did have a few tech issue to be fair Hampo. When I was listening to the guys on the phone it seems really echoey or sumthing. Not sure if you picked up on that. My Skype app had an update pending so cud have been all my fault Sad
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down