The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION

+2
Cambo
21st Century Schizoid Man
6 posters

Go down

THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION Empty THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 15 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

The SRU are the biggest bunch of feckwit losers in world rugby. Seeing some giant fud look all propritorial around sour faced fecker princess Ann is not really cutting it with the remaining rugby folk (diminishing fast) in Scotland. No doubt the forelock tugging bell ends in Edinburgh will fawn all round the royal SRU luvvies but meanwhile the city is burning fast.

Could you all please commit group hari-kari and do us all a huge favour - take Johnson with you and the ground staff at Murrayfield too

thank you

Jesus Built My Hotrod !!!!! Cool 

Back to top Go down

THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION Empty Re: THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION

Post by Cambo Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:33 pm

Oh very dear. This post says all any real rugby supporter needs to know about you. If your knowledge was anywhere near the level that only you seem to regard yourself to have, you might be worth listening to. However you obviously enjoy the attention gained by making a complete fool of yourself time after time. Could you please do us all a huge favour and stick to football. You would fit in much better and no longer need to tire your limited brain thinking up 'witty' post content.

Cambo

Back to top Go down

THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION Empty Re: THE SRU - TOTAL MIS-MANAGEMENT AND MAL-ADMINISTRATION

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:32 pm

Has anyone noticed that Cambo only ever shows up in response to 21C?

Theory 1: Alias of a poster around here who wants to WUM 21C
Theory 2: 21C himself.  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:38 pm

Theory 3 : Effie is Cambo and playing the old triple bluff. Erm 

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm

I'm willing to spare the groundstaff at Murrayfield - a mere decimation should suffice - but the blazers and coaches all get it, I'm afraid - collective responsibility  Cool 

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:12 pm

Under 20's and Women's team both lost all five games.  Scottish Rugby is at lows (playing wise) that I don't think its seen before.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

I play rugby with someone called Cambo. Don't think it's the same person though. The one I know is a prop and can't figure out how to work a "computer machine"

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:21 pm

jimbopip wrote:Theory 3 : Effie is Cambo and playing the old triple bluff. Erm 

D'oh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down