The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expected T-20 Champion

4 posters

Go down

Expected T-20 Champion Empty Expected T-20 Champion

Post by subhranshu.kumar.5 Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 am

The world T-20 is towards its destination, with we have two semi finalists in the bag. India looked more convinced in all its matches till now and South Africa reaching the ladders with slippery boots. I am still not sure of a champion.

Australia when take on India in their Do-or-Die situation, a thumping win is must with expecting Bangladesh to defeat Pakistan and Pak to beat WI and they themself winning both their games by big margin.

Bangladesh is least expected to do a up even against pakistan, and eventually Pakistan's fate will depend upon match against WI so do for WI.

SL, in my terms is the toughest contender of the cup, but the defeat against England has brought them under scanner of defending big totals. Off course the match against NZ be interesting with both teams will try to seal the semi final's berth with win. Chances favors SL ahead of Kiwis but who knows cricket has always brought un certainty.

If I am to decide, I will go with SL lifting the cup. Lets see what is there in the future's belly.
subhranshu.kumar.5
subhranshu.kumar.5

Back to top Go down

Expected T-20 Champion Empty Re: Expected T-20 Champion

Post by Biltong Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 am

It won't be SA, they have not comvinced in any of their matches, I will say though that I think AB is a better captain than Faf, and our batting line up shuffle worked a lot better last night.

But watch when we play the semi final, all will go back to conservative line ups and fail.

Our bowling apart from Steyn and Tahir has been woeful.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 am

At this point I suggest an India v West Indies final would be fun...and not unlikely.

But in t20 anyone who claims he can predict what is going to happen is a fool or a liar...

Last edited by alfie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong word)

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:50 pm

I'll go with India or Pakistan... followed by SL, SA. NZ the smokie.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down