The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

macho man

+2
Kay Fabe
21goals
6 posters

Go down

macho man Empty macho man

Post by 21goals Sun May 22, 2011 11:26 am

Hi guys new to the board here so I thought I would say hello and get some opinions!

With the recent sad passing of the macho man do u think the e will address this? Will they ignore him or will they jus give him a short mention! Now I don't think they will do a whole show on him given how Vince didn't end on good terms with him but surely they will have to show him some kind of respect!

Does anyone know how the macho man is thought of with the current roster at the moment

21goals

Back to top Go down

macho man Empty Re: macho man

Post by Kay Fabe Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I'd imagine most of the roster would be Wrestling fans who grew up in a period he was at his best so I'd imagine they will be like most fans my age and older and be gutted. I'm expecting a 10 bell salute on RAW due to the main stream exposure he has been given

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Roddy Piper tweeted the following regarding why Macho Man was blacklisted by WWE for so long:

Randy slapped Vince in a bar...End of that story!!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OhTommyTommy Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm

I think they will do an "in memory of Macho Man" little screen before or after Over The Limit tonight or Raw tomorrow night, nothing else, he wont go in the HOF because of the hatred that they hold for each other for the reason that is unknown to the general public.

OhTommyTommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Maccs I think it was more to do with what Savage said to Vince in a stupid O'clock phone call when he was hammered, Vince took a beating from Bret and welcomed him back

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Sun May 22, 2011 8:09 pm

What was said in the call anyway Gaffer?

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 pm

That remains a mystery mate, it was just after Savage accepted the offer from WCW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Cheers anyway, guess we will always want to find out but there is only two guys that knew the truth and sadly one has passed away.

In your opinion would you believe what was said about it now that Savage has passed away?

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 pm

If it had a WWE slant on it then definitely not, unfortunately with the way they've twisted anything i find it impossible to believe a thing they say, there is an agenda to everything the do IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Cheers again mate, Will wait and see and also take it with a pinch of salt.

Random Question but was you Wf/kayfabe on 606?

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon May 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I thought it was because allegedly Randy was supposed to have made a pass at Stephanie....

Vince as the protective father took offence. Let's face it, I remember numerous times, especially HOF's where wrestlers have mentioned Macho's name and got big pops. Plus look at the revenue WWE could make from dvd's about him. I know one has recently been released, but it should have been done ages ago. So, I think it must have been something much more that Macho knocking Vince out. There is a loathing there.

WWE have put a message up on their website. The usual "in memory" stuff. It is just a paragraph. Not exactly fitting for a top top name that won the World Title.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down