The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF & 6CW World Championships

3 posters

Go down

EWF & 6CW World Championships Empty EWF & 6CW World Championships

Post by JJJohnson Thu 15 May 2014, 12:27 pm

EWF Championship
*Winner is added to main event*
Enforcer (c) vs GazzyD

Official theme song: "Pretender" by Foo Fighters

Tale of the Tape:

Weight: 295lbs – 221lbs
Height: 6’4 – 5’9
Hometown: Cardiff, Wales – Manchester, England
Accomplishments: Current EWF Champion - Former 6CW Champion
Finisher: “Facecheck” - “Deep Impact”

Key factors:

*Enforcer looking to secure Authority dominance
*GazzyD has Night of Glory experience
*Enforcer unbeaten at PPVs since return to 6CW
*Opportunity for the winner to become the Undisputed Champion

6CW PPV Record:

Enforcer: Liam Wood/Vincent Costello-W (Enforcer wins EWF Championship)
Thunder-W
Mike Masters-W
Ojore-W

GazzyD: Alejandro Suarez-L
Marty Helms-L
Ruler of the Ring-L
Max Adamson-L
Max Adamson-W
Max Adamson-L
Gateway to Glory-L

Night of Glory Record:

Enforcer: Night of Glory debut

GazzyD: Unbeaten at Night of Glory
Night of Glory II: vs Dominion (Gazzy and Angel retained Tag Team Titles as Untouchables)
Night of Glory III: vs Lex Hart/Perfect Jack/Daniel Reilly (Gazzy wins the 6CW Championship)
Night of Glory IV: vs Dopant Zero (Gazzy and Jerome Dubois retain the Tag Team Titles)

6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Max Adamson (c) vs Nate Nack

Official theme song: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons

Tale of the Tape:

Weight: 376lbs – 296lbs
Height: 6’8 – 6’5
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska – Perth, Australia
Accomplishments: Longest reigning 6CW Champion – Current 6CW Champion
Finisher: “Wake up Call” – “Cyclone”

Key factors:

*Will the Authority factor?
*Who will be the third participant?
*Nate Nack’s “unrivalled” strength vs Adamson’s willingness to do what it takes
*Nack never pinned or submitted for championship
*Adamson’s second Night of Glory main event (Past experience)

6CW PPV Record:

Nate Nack: Orthrus-L
Garry Grant-W
Ruler of the Ring-W (Nack wins 6CW Championship)
Orthrus/Edward Plague-W
Tyler Roth-W
Gateway to Glory-L (Loses 6CW Championship)

Max Adamson
: GazzyD-W
GazzyD-L
GazzyD-W
Gateway to Glory-W (Adamson wins 6CW Championship)

Night of Glory record:

Nate Nack: Debut appearance

Max Adamson: Night of Glory II- vs Dicey Reilly/Median/Drake (Retained 6CW Championship)
Night of Glory II- vs Perfect Jack (Lost 6CW Championship)
Night of Glory IV- vs Clarke James (Adamson defeated in semi-finals of Fight for the Right)

Previous Meetings:
Max Adamson W vs Nate Nack (6CW Anarchy: May 2014)

*There has been a new world champion crowned at every Night of Glory (Diesel, Perfect Jack, GazzyD & Keith Leone)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF & 6CW World Championships Empty Re: EWF & 6CW World Championships

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2014, 5:16 pm

The following is a 6cw exclusive and takes place after Anarchy has gone off air

Ha: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for joining us on the 6CW app and 6CW.com, I am still in shock after what we have just witnessed.

He: I don't think anybody expected that. We were all set for a huge main event and Anarchy has descended into just that.

Ha: I have to agree, we have bodies strewn all over the place as several combustible rivalries boiled over here, no more than those for our two world titles. Down in front of us you can see our announce desk is in pieces after gazzy literally put his body on the line Swanton Bombing his Night of Glory opponent fom the top of a 15ft ladder

He: I have to question gazzy's mindset here, he's come off just as bad in that exchange. I don't think he's gained any kind of advantage, in fact at the minute you think he'd been beaten down by The Authority, he hasn't moved since he hit that unecessary high risk move

Ha: I'm pretty sure that Enforcer, Jones, and the rest of The Authority will have got the message, gazzy means business

EMTs pour out to ringside to check on both Enforcer and gazzyD. They place a neckbrace around gazzy's neck and lift him onto a stretcher as others tend to Enforcer. They begin to wheel gazzy around the ring and start to make their way up the ramp before stopping to a halt

He: oh please don't make me sick

The crowd start to cheer wildly as gazzy drags himself off the stretcher. He almost falls but catches himself on the guardrail as fans in the front row mob him, he pulls himself up straight and slowly hobbles up the ramp to the stage area were Christy is waiting for him

Ha: So Henry, if you didn'tthink it was earlier, how's this for a message to The Authority? Gazzy has just put his body on the line and is walking out...the same can't be said for the champ however

gazzy reaches the stage and turns back around to face the fans, he stares out around the crowd and then motions a title around his waist as the crowd go wild. A smile flashes across the face of gazzy as he walks backstage

Ha: You might not agree Henry, but tonight gazzy has sent a very public message to The Authority, he believes he can take them down a peg or two and take the EWF Title from them and so do I

He: Then you're dumber than I thought

Ha: Only time will tell brother, I can't wait for Night of Glory now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:06 am

The scene opens up on Christy stood outside the o2 Arena, a large crowd is gathered and are looking on impatiently

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, its that time of the year you've all been waiting for. We're just a week away from Night of Glory and what would Night of Glory be without 6CW fans access

huge cheers from the restless fans

CJ: In just a 60 seconds these doors behind me are going to open and open up the world of 6CW exclusively for you. Meet your favourite superstars, find out if you have what it takes to be a part of the 6CW commentary team as you join Harold and Henry commentating on some of 6CW's classic matches. That and much more is available to you in ten...

an electronic screen shows up a huge number 10 and begins to count down as the fans count along, as zero hits pyros shoot up in the air and the doors open allowing the fans to enter the arena

From here we see several clips of film from fans with different wrestlers getting autographs and pictures took, then to some fans commentating on different 6CW moments. Finally we're in a press room where a large portion of fans have gathered as well as a number of press members. Once again Christy is up on a stage

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for....The History Maker....The Human Highlight Reel.....gaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The fans cheer loudly as 'Limelight' starts to play and gazzy climbs up the seps at the side of the stage. He's wearing a seeing is believing t'shirt and jeans, accompanied by a beanie hat and Beats headphones around his neck. He hugs Christy before she exits the stage and gazzy takes front and centre behind the podium, he waits for the gazzy chants to subside

g: its been 18 months since this great company made its return. During that time we've put on some of the highest quality shows and proven that we are the one of the best wrestling promotions on this planet, and its only going to get better, because for the first time since the re-birth IT'S NIGHT OF GLORY BABY!!

Huge pop rings around the crowd

g: you're all excited I see? Well believe me I guarentee that none of you will be as excited as I am. I know I've already bored you to death these last few months about how my return didn't go as well as I hoped it would have done, but thats all changed now, and at Night of Glory I have the chance to change the last 18 months into the greatest night of my life at the biggest show of the year

You can forget the Superbowl, forget the World Cup Final, even forget Wreslemania. None of them will compare when the cameras go live and we do what we do best.

This is the night that can make a career, a night when a man will find out what he's really made of, a night where the best this company has to offer go toe to toe and a night were history is made.

A huge Night of Glory chant breaks out

g: I've had the pleasure of appearing on the last three Night of Glory shows and they just keep getting better and better, and with the influx of new talent that has come into 6CW since it re-opened it's doors I don't need to tell you just how exciting this night is going to be. We have the likes of Vinny Costello (huge boos) in a grudge match against The Viper....Liiiiammm Woooooddd (huge pop from the audience) and we have four monsters locked up in in the most hellacious structure you've ever seen all for the Xtreme Title, and all these breaking their Night of Glory virginities.

But lets face it I know what match it is that you're all looking forward to the the most as not only does it impact the future of the EWF title, but also the winner then goes on to the 6CW. Thats right its the match that sees yours truly go one on one with the EWF Champion Enforcer.

Now I'm not going to lie, I'm not blind to what the challenge is that lies in front of me. I've read blogs and seen Twitter going crazy after I put Enforcer through a table on Anarchy, but believe me its going to be a lot more difficult than that to take that gold away from Big E.

He's beaten Nate....Masters....he even beat the monster that is Ojore single handedly, plus he has backing from The Authority so I know it isn't going to be easy. But I want the Authority to understand that they can't just expect to turn up and progress to the 6CW title match because thats not how this is going to go down.

They may think that their strength in numbers gives them the right to think that they can beat anybody in this company, but there's one thing I have that they do not, experience at the big night. Out of the whole Authority there is only Daniel Reilly who has appeared at the biggest show of them all, and do you know what? I beat him. In fact wereas for most of the Authority they'll be appearing in their first, this will be my fourth and I come in at 3 and 0, and when I step in to the ring with Enforcer I want The Authority to know they won't just be getting gazzyD, they'll be getting the human highlight reel....the history maker.....MR NIGHT OF GLORY HIMSELF

crowd: gazzyD x5

g: You see I want to beat Enforcer, I want to beat the Authority, I want to be the EWF Champion, but I don't just want to beat them for me, I want to beat them for 6CW, and more importantly for each and every one of you

Now I know, I know, should I win then that puts me in somewhat of a pickle  come the 6CW title match. On one hand I will still boast a 100% record at Night of Glory, but on the other I have a promise from Max, he leaves Night of Glory Champion, then I'm free. I don't know what I'm going to do, I can go for two titles or I can help Max win and lose the streak. Right now I'm not looking past Enforcer and The Authority. Jones, people may think me putting your boy through the announce table was me sending a message, that wasn't. No my message will come at Night of Glory and it'll be plain for you to see. So I suggest you get comfortable, put your feet up and watch the night unfold because seeing.....

crowd: IS BELIEVING

g: thanks guys. See you all at Night of Glory

Limelight starts to play again as gazzy climbs off the stage and then takes time to sign autographs and take pictures for the fans as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 03 Jun 2014, 6:56 pm

(Timothy Allen is backstage with a relaxed looking Max Adamson, he has the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder and he is wearing an official "Night of Glory" t-shirt.)

TA: Max Adamson, it's Night of Glory, the grandest stage of them all. Are you nervous about what might happen?

(Adamson smiles and takes the 6CW Title from his shoulder, holding it in his hands and looking down at it)

Max: Nervous? No. I know it could be a very tough night for me, but I'm definitely not nervous. I've been in this situation before. Night of Glory two, Max Adamson successfully defended the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against three men who gave absolutely everything and had absolutely everything to lose. Max Adamson successfully defended the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against Dicey Reilly, Median and Drake in a Fatal Fourway. That experience holds me in good stead, because I go into Night of Glory five defending the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against Nate Nack and either Enforcer or GazzyD. It will be an incredible achievement to walk out of Night of Glory as Champion. No previous 6CW World Heavyweight Champion has walked in and out of Night of Glory still champion. Even when I successfully defended my title at Night of Glory two, I was sucker punched by Perfect Jack cashing in a contract on me immediately afterwards. Night of Glory always has that air of unpredictability about it.

TA: Very little has been made of Nate Nack in the build up to this. How tough an opponent do you think he'll be?

(Adamson smirks as he continues)

Max: "Mighty mighty" was screwed over by the Authority to lose this title, given no preparation whatsoever and was never pinned or made to submit to lose this title. The bloggers and the dirtsheets and the fans are all talking about Max Adamson being the champion, they are all talking about the stipulation of either Enforcer or Gazzy being included in our match. But they are not talking so much about Nate Nack. And I think that suits Nate. I'm not naive Tim. I know the power game Nate brings. He is a beast, a force of nature and I know he'll be a massive rival. This isn't Max versus Authority, because I have to keep an eye on Nate Nack at all times. And I want him to know, that I know he knows I know. You know?

TA: I, er, don't know...

(Adamson continues obliviously)

Max: ...Nate Nack should not and will not be underestimated. Believe me when I say that.

TA: Who would you rather face, Enforcer or GazzyD?

(Adamson stares at Allen in bemusement)

Max: No brainer Tim. GazzyD. The whole reason we're doing this is so that GazzyD walks out as EWF World Champion, and Max Adamson walks out 6CW World Champion. It was a nice surprise entering Gateway to Glory and emerging as the 6CW Champ, but frankly this Championship suits me. Not many can say they are a two time 6CW World Champion, but Max Adamson can. Not many can say they have won the 6CW World Championship in two different eras, but Max Adamson can. Nobody has ever successfully defended the 6CW World Championship at Night of Glory, but Max Adamson has and I absolutely guarantee this Tim, I will do it again. The Authority may have their plans, Max Adamson has his plans. I am going to walk into Night of Glory as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, and I am going to leave Night of Glory, hashtag STILL 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. Spoiler alert. It's happening.

(Adamson hoists the 6CW Title back onto his shoulder and shakes hands with Timothy Allen before walking away)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu 05 Jun 2014, 5:27 am

Christy is backstage in the 6CW interview area standing in front of a screen showing the Night of Glory logo.

“Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time is one of the two men that will be challenging Max Adamson for the 6CW title at Night of Glory: the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.”

Nate walks into the shot wearing his signature “Wake-Up Call” t-shirt with the a “NoG V” printed on each sleeve.

“Hey Christy,” he greets with a smile.

“Nate,” she starts, “next week you walk into your first Night of Glory, the biggest event in 6CW. What's going through your mind right now?

Nate clasps his hands together. “Christy, this night is mighty mighty huge for me. I mean, this match is the Mountain vs. the Viper huge. By the way, did you see that episode? Mighty brutal, I tell you what. But back to Night of Glory. I remember my first Pay-Per-View, headlining Absolution with a title match against Orthrus. I remember the nervousness I felt, all the pressure I put on myself. But Absolution does not compare to the mighty mighty majesty and sheer prestige that is Night of Glory. But I'm cool, I'm collected, I'm mighty mighty calm. And why, you ask? ...Go ahead, ask.”

“Um, okay. Why are you so calm?”

“Because this time, I'm not the center of the story. I've been humbled, I really have. People are more interested in the outcome of Enforcer versus Gazzy. They're more interested in Adamson's odds of losing the belt rather than than my odds of winning it back. After being the champion of 6CW for the greater part of a year, I've already been relegated to the underdog position. But does that bother me? Okay, it does a little. But I'm going to return to my roots, fight like I've done since the beginning, and win like I have from the beginning. This way, I'm not worried about what the people say, what the papers say, what the websites say. My mind is clear and focused on one thing, and that's winning. Will the Authority stick their noses into the match? They might, but I can't let that get in my head, not on a stage this big. No, I've only got to worry about two men: Adamson, and the third.”

“Who would you rather face out of Gazzy or Enforcer?” asks Christy.

“Honestly? I’d have pick Enforcer. I know Max isn't going to like hearing me say that, but with what’s happened recently, I can’t help but feel that the Authority will have their hands in this match somehow. With Enforcer in the ring, that’s one less person on the outside I’d have to worry about. Besides, fighting against an enemy might be some more motivation for me. I respect Adamson too much to be out for blood and all-out mighty mighty viscous against him, but Enforcer? It'll be easier against him. And on top of that, I've recently teamed with both Adamson and Enforcer, so I've learned what they're both capable of.”

“Now, the Authority seems to have been a thorn in both you and-”

Nate cuts her off mid-question. “That's a simile that's been thrown around a lot lately, thorns. The Authority’s been a thorn in my side since they started. I've been a thorn in their side. Right now, Adamson’s the thorn in both of ours. But you know what? Thorns are small. Thorns Tinkywinky, but they don’t kill. Thorns got a mighty sting, but they can be plucked. The Authority, Adamson, they’re both mighty mighty thorns. But at Night of Glory, I will be more than just a thorn. No, I will be a sword. I will be a mighty mighty blade that cuts through the Authority. I will carve my path through Max, Gazzy, Enforcer, or whoever else gets in my way. It doesn't matter how many people get sent our way, I will cut them down.

You see, I've been no stranger to the numbers game Christy, to battling against the odds. It was my first Pay-Per-View match that I lost because of interference from a third-party. I won the 6CW title in a battle royale. I lost that title in another battle royale. I thrive in the one-on-one, and everyone knows that. Why do you think they’ve added a third person to the match? Because 6CW knows that given a fair, one-on-one fight, I would always come out on top.

And here’s the fact of the matter: I have never been beaten for that title. I've been eliminated early in battle royales, but I’ve never been pinned and I haven’t submitted. If you ask me who the champ should be right now, I'd say you’re looking at him. And at the end of Night of Glory, history will repeat itself, and a new champion will be walking out. And the rest of 6CW who believes me to be the underdog will receive a mighty mighty wake-up call.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Jun 2014, 2:58 pm

(As Nate finishes his sentence, Max Adamson walks up sarcastically applauding)

Max: A mighty mighty wake up call huh. I respect you Nate, I really do. But this is getting a little too lovey dovey for my liking. I saw an opportunity last week, and I gored the hell out of you. Same as I saw an opportunity and here I am holding "your" Championship. And you didn't take it laying down, you put your hands on Max Adamson too, and I'll be honest, I can still feel the effects of the Wake Up Call on my lower back.

(Adamson stands in front of Nate Nack, looking up at him, and blocking off Christy James in the process)

Max: But let me tell you something Nate. I don't believe you're the underdog. I don't believe you're this little horse that needs more milk to compete with the other horses. You're simply trying to take the pressure off yourself to give you a better chance of success. And I'm not buying it.

(Adamson smirks as he continues)

Max: Look at you. Six foot eight. Three hundred and seventy pounds. An absolute tank of a man. Former 6CW Champion, and you said it yourself, never pinned and never submitted in a 6CW Championship match. The mere suggestion that you're this underdog, is an insult. The pressure is well and truly on you Nate. You have one shot to make up for you being robbed of the title by the Authority. One shot. Gazzy and I gave you that one shot, but the Authority made it a triple threat. If you don't win at Night of Glory, you're done. Back of the queue. You know it, I know it. Neither of us know who'll be included in the match, either Gazzy or Enforcer, and we both know the Authority will probably get involved.

(Adamson's expression turns serious)

Max: But I will not accept you calling yourself the underdog. You're under the most pressure of all. If Enforcer loses, he's still EWF World Champion. If I lose, I have a rematch clause. But if you lose, if you end your record of not being pinned or made to submit, then frankly there is no comeback from this. Max Adamson isn't seen as a true champion yet by these people, because you didn't strictly lose it. But I'm telling you now, by the time Night of Glory is over, these people will know it. They will know that Max Adamson is the real deal when I leave STILL 6CW Champion, and it will be a mighty mighty shame, but that's how it is. And when Nate Nack's fans ask "And you are?" in that backwards way that they do...

(Adamson holds up the 6CW Championship in Nate's face)

Max: ...I will answer. I am the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down