The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst

3 posters

Go down

Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst Empty Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:59 pm

Tale of the Tape:

Height: 6’3 – 6’2
Weight: 275lbs – 215lbs
Hometown: Paris, France – Cambridge, England
Accomplishments: Former 6CW Champion – 6CW’s only “Gentlemen”
Finisher: “Culture Shock” – “Washboard Stomach”

Key factors:
*Hurst sent Dubois packing from 6CW in May 2013
*Dubois is back with a point to prove
*Is Hurst a tag team wrestler or a singles competitor?

Previous Meetings:
Jack Hurst W vs Jerome Dubois (6CW Retribution: May 2013)
Jack Hurst W vs Jerome Dubois (DQ victory on Anarchy: May 2014)

Night of Glory records:

Jack Hurst - Making his debut
Jerome Dubois - Night of Glory II: vs Cobra (Dubois is defeated inside the Chamber of Horrors)
Night of Glory III: vs Triple D (Dubois is defeated)
Night of Glory IV: vs Dopant Zero (Dubois and GazzyD successfully defend the 6CW Tag Team Championships)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst Empty Re: Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 02 Jun 2014, 11:41 pm

"Prince Charming" hits in the arena and Jack Hurst comes out to a huge ovation. On the stage he stands and bows to the fans in attendance on either side and directly ahead. He walks down to the ring, the image of suave as he strolls down the ramp. He slides in, grabs a mic from the other side of the ring and then stands himself in the centre and speaks to his home crowd.

JH: Well, its nearly here. To the people of Britain I say this: It's time for the bulldog spirit. It's time for you to stand with me in this fight. I am not a man to call for arms on just any occasion, but come Monday June 9th is the battle for Queen and country. Never before have we fallen on our sword, and never shall we. We evoke the image of St George, the honour of Winston Churchill and the courage of Davey Boy Smith *The crowd pop big before a Bulldog chant starts*.

*Hurst walks around the ring smiling.

JH: 6CW! It's nearly here...it's nearly Night of Glory! *Another pop and a LET THEM FIGHT chant too*

JH: They can get theirs after I punch some Frog's teeth out! *En-ger-land, En-ger-land, En-ger-land*

*Hurst flips the mic in the air and catches it as he speaks.

JH: I stand before you a man who spends every living minute trying to earn your respect. And thats the key for me. I'll earn everything I get here. I am a gentleman and a scholar of this business, and I truly believe the fans of this great company deserve stars who will challenge for greatness with honour. May of last year I beat Jerome Dubois when the stakes were high. I did it as Jack Hurst, an honest man. I did it in the way an Englishman is taught how. I did it with pride in myself, my people and my country. I didn't cheat, flaunt the rules, play games. I fought and I won.

*Hurst stops, wipes his hand down his face and gives a tired sigh...

JH: Monday 9th June. Night of Glory. The games stop. No more words, no more ploys, no more dramas. One man will fight another, and Jack Hurst will win.

*The crowd cheer again and Jack this time loses his cool demeanour, egging the crowd on and getting them going...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:52 am

As Hurst is seen egging the crowd on, getting them chanting his name a static screen emerges on the titantron to the confusion around the arena.

HE: Well excuse us ladies and gentlemen it seems that we are experiencing some technical difficulties at this moment in time.

HA: Guess we never paid EDF our month of May bill!

*Clap…*Clap….*Clap…..*Clap

The titantron then comes too, as boos echoe across the arena as a familiar face appears on screen. As the camera slowly zooms away from the face, Dubois is seen standing in a dark room sarcastically applauding Jack Hurst, with a wooden table by his side with a bottle of red wine, and a glass by its side.

JD: Bravo Monsieur Hurst! Bravo…I congratulate you on your last stand…because lets be honest zis is your last stand…Zis is ze moment where each and everyone of dose people in ze arena tonight will stare you for ze final time because once Night of Glory has past, your greatest fear will come true…You will return into my shadow and become irrelevant just like every single other person I have ever faced…Because while I continue on my road to honesty, let’s clear ze air right here, right now…Because quite frankly mon ami, I still don’t believe you truly understand what you have gotten yourself into...because for you…for you mon ami you are preparing for a match…hell a fight you said! But for me….for me Monsieur Hurst….Zis isn’t just a match…Zis isn’t just a fight to me…Zis is an obsession…

Dubois then grabs then bottle of wine and stares at it, and then slowly begins to remove the cork as he poors the wine into his glass.

JD: Ahhhh Chateau Neuf Du Pape, 1992…a fantastic year…You see Monsieur you don’t zis is an obsession because you do not understand what time does…You do not understand what impact time has…You do not understand what time had on me…Normally in some cases time is wonderful! Take zis bottle of wine I am pleasantly tasting and drinking time has done it wonders…I have patiently waited for over 20 years to drink zis one bottle of wine, and I will savour every single moment of it…but in my case monsieur Hurst time….time has corrupted me….time has changed me…because time was all I had Monsieur Hurst…Time was ze only ding I had left after you kicked me out of ze company dat I built! Ze company dat I put on ze map! Ze company dat you see today! Because after you beat me I was left with nothing….absolutely nothing….but…..time….And you would be surprised mon ami what 12 months can do to a man…Because while you went on to try and further your career, I laid in my home and I watched you…second upon second…minute upon minute….hour upon hour…. day upon day….week upon week…month upon month…until zis very moment we find ourselves in…Because make no mistake about it we are not here through chance, we are here because of me…Because I am here to set the record straight! I am here going into my PPV to show ze world exactly who I say I am. And I am Jerome Dubois! Ze Greatest 6CW Wrestler in zis company period!

Dubois then smashes the glass on the floor.

JD: Make no mistake Monsieur Hurst, you are walking into unchartered territories because going into zis match you are facing insurmountable pressure. Your in a position you have very rarely found yourself in…You are ze favourite mon ami…You are ze star…you are ze man who is expected to win and send me back to where I came from, as ze hero prevails once more! Hahahahaha….But in zis story mon ami dere is no happy ending…SO take once last look 6CW universe at your Hero…Because come Night of Glory, we are going to witness ze death of ze singles career of our beloved hero Jack Hurst…Because happy endings are only for fairytales…because in reality Nightmares are what come true…and at zis point in time I am Jack Hurst biggest nightmare…And I am….Jerome………Du……Bois…..

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:21 pm

*Hurst stares at the camera. No longer a calm smile, no longer unruffled. He looks weary.

JH: You are a great competitor, Jerome, and truly I wish we could have met this final time as two competitors, rather than this petty rivalry. Insults, cowardice, lies. Is this really what you want on the night we induct you truly into the hall of fame? I am honoured to be the man you face as a bonafide hall of famer, but I am sickened by the way we have got to this.

*Hurst looks out to the crowd, looking almost beyond them rather than at them.

JH: It appears to be the way it has always been. I'm Bobby Moore, wiping my hands clean to shake with the Queen, and you're Thierry Henry, paddling the ball back into play and cheating to victory.

JH: Tonight I put you down, I lay this foul spirit to rest. Maybe, just maybe, Jerome Dubois can return with honour, return as the competitor he could truly be. But the weasel will die tonight, so help me god.

*Hurst steps out of the ring and walks down the aisle, facing the screen and continuing to talk.

JH: One last time, Jerome. And if you beat me, I hope its as the better man, I hope its worth the induction, I hope it is worth the legacy you have here.

*Hurst stops underneath the screen, steps away from the curtain.

JH: Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer. At least not an answer you'll accept. It will be the same as it was before. Sometimes you just can't win.

*Hurst walks through the curtain and leaves the arena as Dubois swirls what is left of the wine in the bottle in his hand, laughing an unconvincing laugh.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down