The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!)

4 posters

Go down

Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!) Empty Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!)

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 26 May 2014, 2:11 pm

http://darts.mdapromotions.co.uk/bret-the-hitman-hart-pink-and-black-attack-tour/

Bret Hart is touring the UK with various dates giving stories about wrestling, doing Q&A etc. I have just ordered 2 premium tickets meaning I get a 3 course meal, front row seats, an autograph and best of all I get to have my picture taken with The Hitman himself!!!

Hart has always been one of my favourites so Im buzzing. Even better is the fact it is at the King Power Stadium! One of my favourite ever wrestlers will be at the home of my favourite football team!!! This is going to be awesome. I gather I will get to ask at least one question so any suggestions are welcome!!

One that I will ask if nobody beats me to it is "Who out of the current WWE roster would you like to have a feud with?" but if Im beaten to that I need other ideas.

Finally who dares me to say to Hart after we get the pic taken "I rate this picture 4 out of 10."

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!) Empty Re: Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!)

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 28 May 2014, 3:18 pm

Tumbleweed 

I rate the response to this article 0/10...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!) Empty Re: Bret Hart - Pink & Black Attack Tour (Im Going!!!)

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sun 02 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm

So close now. He is at the King Power Stadium next Saturday!!! Can't wait to meet him and have a picture taken with him. One of my all time favourites!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 02 Nov 2014, 8:23 pm

Hope you enjoy it, I abandoned my wife and kids on my birthday a few years back to go to a book signing he was doing in Manchester Smile

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:25 pm

Barnsley Metrodome. Amazing.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:49 pm

Yes. Agrees. To be able to meet such a legend and shake his hand was worth the money alone. And he gave us real good insight into things such as the Jerry Lawler feud, British Bulldog at Wembley, Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 13 and of course Montreal.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 14 Nov 2014, 1:42 am

Ric Flair is coming to the UK next May. I'm defo going to that. Tickets go on sale November 21st. Find the MDA Promotions Facebook page for more info.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:07 pm

He did a Q&A event in Belfast early this year which was a great night. Had time for signing everyone's stuff and photos beforehand. In my photo with him I asked would he do the signature arms out hitman pose which was cool! The Q&A was very interesting too although some of the questions people were asking were infuriating.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down