The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 Homepage I

+8
Fluxy
stnick88
Steven_Sharks
Ozzy3213
dammit_chris
Driver
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
12 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 Empty Season 7 Homepage I

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Congratulations to London Wasps the 2014 Premiership Champions

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 1Bath Rugby000000000000
2Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 48Exeter Chiefs 000000000000
3Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 2Gloucester  000000000000
4Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 7Harlequins 000000000000
5Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 4Leicester Tigers000000000000
6Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 5London Irish 000000000000
7Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 6London Wasps 000000000000
8Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 50London Welsh 000000000000
9Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 8Newcastle Falcons000000000000
10Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 9Northampton Saints000000000000
11Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 12Sale Sharks 000000000000
12Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 11Saracens000000000000

Links

Fixture List
Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding
Foreign Transfers
Budgets
European Homepage
Anglo Welsh Homepage

Welcome to Season 7 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1992. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all.     

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 15:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:42 pm; edited 9 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 7 Homepage I

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 7:40 pm

I remember that deal, we've all done some stinkers.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 7:57 pm

I sold read for ollie Barkley and a load of other dross players. We all get mugged some times

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 7:58 pm

I can't remember you having Read, I thought Arry brought him in

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:15 pm

What a try!

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:17 pm

Telegraph ratings:

New Zealand

I Dagg 4 Had a shocker for such a high-quality player. Made one good break and kicked reasonably, but dropped balls at will.

B Smith 7 Dropped first-half kick, but always dangerous with his quick feet and then provided the delightfully slick pass for the match-winning try.

C Smith 7 Sums up the All Black way. Had not really been in game but then popped up to score match-winning try in the corner.

M Nonu 4 Should have had a first-half yellow card for a cynical tug on James Haskell. And was poor otherwise, kicking straight out and knocking on.

C Jane 7 One of the best kick-chasers in the game and he did that relentlessly as New Zealand kicked a lot. One excellent kick ahead himself.

A Cruden 7 His kick-offs were brilliant and his general play was tidy. A brave move to tap the late penalty and he will have been relieved that try eventually came.

A Smith 8 The supreme kicking scrum-half in the world and always was a threat in every way. Was the All Blacks' outstanding player.

T Woodcock 5 Really struggled with David Wilson at the scrummage and had to be replaced on the hour, with the scrummage noticeably improving immediately.

D Coles 5 One excellent tackle to garner first-half penalty, but looks little more than competent. Threw decently but one line-out was lost.

O Franks 7 Had made more tackles than any All Black when replaced after 54 minutes. New Zealand scrummage crumpled initially after his departure.

B Retallick 7 May have learnt a lot on and off the field this week. Stunning second-half break after Ben Youngs lost the ball.

S Whitelock 7 Won good line-out ball and worked hard, doing some good work at the re-starts.

L Messam 8 Did an awful lot of unseen work in a back row that was really under pressure, making a huge number of tackles.

R McCaw 7 Thoroughly anonymous in the first half. Came into the game more in the second period but little doubt that Chris Robshaw was the more prominent seven on the evening.

J Kaino 8 Had a very good match. He may have knocked on with the line at his mercy, but he always carried strongly and at other times showed excellent hands.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

England

M Brown 5 Had an unexpectedly wretched five-minute spell in first half but recovered well enough. Not his finest evening, but his standards are sky-high nowadays.

M Yarde 5 Physical in defence and chased kicks well, but ultimately will be remembered for being yellow-carded. Probably had little choice but to act as he did, mind.

M Tuilagi 8 New Zealand simply could not cope with his power in contact. It was little surprise that he made more metres (84) than anyone in the game.

K Eastmond 7 Tackled courageously, combined well with Tuilagi and made a scything second-half break that was only spoiled by a relatively poor pass afterwards.

J May 6 Harshly adjudged to have knocked on in first half. Wonderful break and kick for England's fourth penalty. Worked hard throughout.

F Burns 7 Wonderful two-fingered salute to his legion of critics and Danny Cipriani-proposers. Goal-kicking was pinpoint. He made mistakes but he also did a mountain of good things.

B Youngs 5 Still not back to his best but he was no weak link. Sadly, though, he will rue losing the ball late on to allow New Zealand their crucial match-clinching position.

J Marler 8 Buttressed a reputation that has grown steadily throughout the year with another commanding performance.

R Webber 7 A fine performance from a player who has not played recently. Threw with great accuracy and showed good hands in midfield. Did concede one silly penalty.

D Wilson 7 Scrummaged quite magnificently but his hands let him down horribly at times, knocking on far too often.

J Launchbury 6 Always athletic but re-start work not always good and was smashed at end of first half for New Zealand to get third penalty.

G Parling 7 Ran the line-out with class and cohesion, and stole one All Black line-out at the tail. One knock-on was disappointing, though.

J Haskell 6 Did not let anyone down, with his work-rate and effervescence. Forward pass through legs was a bit too funky, though, and conceded a soft penalty.

C Robshaw 9 Magnificent first-half break through ruck that should really have brought a try. Made more metres than any New Zealand player.

B Morgan 8 Stunning effort, most manifested by his second-half break from scrummage in England's 22. Smashed Kaino in the tackle once and won a turnover.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:50 pm

Anyone watching Irl-Arg? Argies making a good game off it. Irelands defence been very poor

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm

I'm in and out of it. I thought Felix Jones would of kicked on more in years gone by.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:56 pm

Trimble been immense this year, argies forcing the play and too flat in attack.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 8:58 pm

Too many injuries Driver hasn't been the same particularly since the last lay off. Was a fantastic counter attacker in his early days but just doesn't do it anymore. A lot of people over here surprised hes involved. Doubt he will be involved in match day 23s from the Autumn onwards with whoever out of Payne/Hendhaw doesn't make 13 battling it out with Kearney for 15.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:04 pm

It's a shame as he looked a talent when he first came onto it , Was it Danny Barnes who was a big hope at Munster? Been poor for Falcons since coming over.

The Ireland backline for me come 2015 should be along the lines of 

Redden , Sexton , Bowe , Marshall , Payne , Trimble and Kearney. With McGrath , Jackson , Hendhaw , Cave , Zebo making the rest of it up. Not 100% on Madigan.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:05 pm

Great tackle but what a play from Zebo!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:12 pm

Barnes was never more then a squad man at Munster. Been a while since they've brought a quality centre through. 

Murray will be starting scrummie 2nd best in the NH after Care. McGrath won't be near the squad. Massive hopes here for Marmion. Been excellent last two years for Connacht. Everyone expects him to be first choice at Leinster in the next 2 years.

Personally think Payne is better from 15. Not many better counter attackers around from fullback. Shame Henshaw was injured for this tour could of really been blooded in. Hoping Zebo is first choice by then as well no better attacker in the country. Bowe's shirt not guaranteed anymore with the form of Trimble/Zebo and so many decent youngsters around.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:16 pm

Totally forgot about Murray! He's quality , Thought McGarth was the next big thing?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:25 pm

Great at schools level got massive hype from the Leinster fans but Marmion doing it week in week out at Rabo level and was fantastic in the European games for 2 years now. Marmion & Henshaw both expected to jump ship in the next two years.

Some good attacking play from Ireland but defence wasn't there

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:29 pm

Iain Henderson looking like the next long term stay of the Ireland pack. Beast of a player.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:34 pm

How did Jordi Murphy go?

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

Some good runs ball in hand but was the quietest of the back row around the park. Diack was impressive. Main man in the lineout plenty of tackles and carries. Decent debut all round.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

CJB wrote:What's going on with CJ in terms of Foreigns. Haven't seen him around for a while? Wouldn't like a team to miss out on that.

I've pm'ed CJ to let him know about the window opening. Still on his travels I think but has been around the site.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:I can't remember you having Read, I thought Arry brought him in

I had read as a Young un and sold him to arry for 4 players
And thought I had stitched him
Up lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:47 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Telegraph ratings:

New Zealand

I Dagg 4 Had a shocker for such a high-quality player. Made one good break and kicked reasonably, but dropped balls at will.

B Smith 7 Dropped first-half kick, but always dangerous with his quick feet and then provided the delightfully slick pass for the match-winning try.

C Smith 7 Sums up the All Black way. Had not really been in game but then popped up to score match-winning try in the corner.

M Nonu 4 Should have had a first-half yellow card for a cynical tug on James Haskell. And was poor otherwise, kicking straight out and knocking on.

C Jane 7 One of the best kick-chasers in the game and he did that relentlessly as New Zealand kicked a lot. One excellent kick ahead himself.

A Cruden 7 His kick-offs were brilliant and his general play was tidy. A brave move to tap the late penalty and he will have been relieved that try eventually came.

A Smith 8 The supreme kicking scrum-half in the world and always was a threat in every way. Was the All Blacks' outstanding player.

T Woodcock 5 Really struggled with David Wilson at the scrummage and had to be replaced on the hour, with the scrummage noticeably improving immediately.

D Coles 5 One excellent tackle to garner first-half penalty, but looks little more than competent. Threw decently but one line-out was lost.

O Franks 7 Had made more tackles than any All Black when replaced after 54 minutes. New Zealand scrummage crumpled initially after his departure.

B Retallick 7 May have learnt a lot on and off the field this week. Stunning second-half break after Ben Youngs lost the ball.

S Whitelock 7 Won good line-out ball and worked hard, doing some good work at the re-starts.

L Messam 8 Did an awful lot of unseen work in a back row that was really under pressure, making a huge number of tackles.

R McCaw 7 Thoroughly anonymous in the first half. Came into the game more in the second period but little doubt that Chris Robshaw was the more prominent seven on the evening.

J Kaino 8 Had a very good match. He may have knocked on with the line at his mercy, but he always carried strongly and at other times showed excellent hands.

As you always say pooly the telegraph is dire on player ratings. Mccaw was a 4 or 5. Franks a 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:48 pm

Best stitch up ever was my Tindall deal to Steve. Got Bekker, Earls (post Lions form!) and another can't remember who for Tinds on his last legs!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:51 pm

How is mess am an 8 on ratings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:51 pm

I got ferris for someone very odd Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm

Agree Matt Messam was very quiet. See a few NZs calling for Kaino to 6 and Vito at 8 for next week. Kaino looked liked hes never been away from internationals to be honest

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:09 pm

Franks was decent. The NZ scrum went to pieces when he went off almost instantly. Woodcock was the main issue imo

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:13 pm

Footie called off for half hour because of thunder storms. Never seen that before  Erm 

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:32 pm

Messam is an odd player, he seems to drift in and out of games all too often. Can be great, but haven't seen that consistently enough.

How Haskell only got a 6 rating?! Thought he was absolutely incredible today, is funny how rugby is scored in terms of ratings, as he seemed to be at every ruck, held up so many NZ runners and slowed their ball down.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:35 pm

Barnes gave the best description of Haskell today during the game, in that he was always just "five metres near the ball" wherever it was.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:37 pm

On Vunipola and Morgan, I would always have Billy starting as his style is very suited to wearing down opposition and making them tackle again and again - Morgan is far more dynamic and could do a lot more damage in final 20/25 minutes than Billy.

Would also have taken him to NZ just to get him around the England team environment, get him the experience of going to NZ as that will benefit him long term. With not much time until the WC the more international caps the better for the team, which is still pretty inexperienced.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:40 pm

Spot on Fluxy - Haskell for me was one of the best forwards in the AP last year, took his chance well.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:54 pm

Going to have to comment to keep up here! David humphreys, thoughts Matt?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:55 pm

It was awj strettle and earls for tindall sje.

My best deal was probably wood + kruis for skiv and Wallace.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:57 pm

Just read back and seen the comment Matt! I'm quite happy, quiet guy going about job
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:58 pm

Pete said he took a punt on that one, it's not looking great currently.

My worst was probably my first:

Murray + Lobbe for Hayman

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:01 pm

Woodcock was not fit and lh and hooker huge issues for nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:10 pm

Why wasn't Woodcock fit? He's been playing pretty regularly for the Blues.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:23 pm

Steven_Sharks wrote:It was awj strettle and earls for tindall sje.

My best deal was probably wood + kruis for skiv and Wallace.

I've done some stinkers. This is not the worst.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:37 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Why wasn't Woodcock fit? He's been playing pretty regularly for the Blues.

Woodcock got injured vs hurricanes last week. Calf I think which is most common loosehead injury. Happened about 25 in. He was a massive doubt for the game but AB's need him.

Crockett not up to starting and after that cupboard bare.
As good as he was the fact mealamu is still getting caps shows how weak hooker is. Coles would not get near most int sides. Basics not good enough/

AB's have issues with entire front row and it could undo them at WC. I have tickets for all England games in WC and bought tickets for QF and Semi that assume we win our group. I am confident we will be in the final. Reckon SA as I have said for a while will be the challengers. Think NZ can be got at physically. Still thought they would have done us by 30 today so what do I know !

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:41 pm

Crockett definitely made it harder for England when he came on. Faumunia was perhaps the cause of a couple scrums going backwards.

NZ aren't too bad off. They are in a better situation than say Wales in my opinion.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:45 pm

posted Oct 27, 2009
ferris for tindall

gloucester wish Iron Mike well in his new career with Sale

What a deal lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:46 pm

Fluxy wrote:Crockett definitely made it harder for England when he came on. Faumunia was perhaps the cause of a couple scrums going backwards.

NZ aren't too bad off. They are in a better situation than say Wales in my opinion.

Wales are struggling there flux that's for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:51 pm

anonmattyt wrote:posted Oct 27, 2009
ferris for tindall

gloucester wish Iron Mike well in his new career with Sale

What a deal lol

TBF the Hook/Tindall centre combo is probably only 2nd to my Care/Sexton combo now as a ratings winner. Saved me from relegation my first season after taking over about 8 points adrift from 11th!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:10 am

I remember swapping Nonu for Conrad with Pooly as part of a bigger deal and then some how Pooly convinced me to sell him Nonu back not long later.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:18 am

Teams from Harlequins v Saracens. First game in the league when it began.(25 all draw Pete)

Haughton (Malone 70), Strettle, Smith (May 70), Turner-Hall, Monye (Odouza 65), Evans, So'oialo; Jones (Ross 50), Regan (Fuga 60), Nieto, Brown, Kruger (Corry 65), Robshaw (Faamatuainu 60), Wallace, Easter
All subs used.

Saracens

T: Narraway
C: Steyn
P: Jackson 3, Steyn
DG: Steyn 2

Team:-

Goode, Ratuvou, Sorrell, Steyn, Cato, Jackson, De Kock (Rauluni 35); Jenkins, Ongaro (Cairns 65), Johnston (Aguero 65), Borthwick, Vyvyan, Skirving, Barclay, Narraway
Subs not used:- Chesney, Owen, Barritt, Farrell

So many players I'd forgotten I'd had or even played in the game.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:23 am

Gareth Cooper, Dan Ward-Smith, Jonny Faamatuinu, Chris jack to name a few.

I forgot the lengths Chewy went to in the first year. Match reports for each game, no team himself, byes as no one wanted Bristol.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:39 am

Quite scary I'm into my 5 th season. 3rd squad too!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 08 Jun 2014, 8:57 am

Only myself and matt have stayed with the same clubs since day 1 with Pete swapping around.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 10:02 am

Chris has been Saints since the start hasn't he?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 08 Jun 2014, 10:10 am

Quite right.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down