The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second ladder match official for MitB.

+5
Hero
GSC
Dolphin Ziggler
Nakatomi Plaza
Samo
9 posters

Go down

Second ladder match official for MitB.  Empty Second ladder match official for MitB.

Post by Samo Wed 18 Jun 2014, 5:24 am

It was announced on Main Event that there will be a traditional MitB ladder match at the PPV.

So far only one manhas been announced - Seth Rollins.

Who can we see joining him and who would you like to see win it?

I think BNB and RVD will be in for definate. Swagger and maybe Bo Dallas. Think its BNB's time. He's reasy to step up and just needs a big win like MitB.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Second ladder match official for MitB.  Empty Re: Second ladder match official for MitB.

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Wed 18 Jun 2014, 6:13 am

SMACKDOWN SPOILER:

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Second ladder match official for MitB.  Empty Re: Second ladder match official for MitB.

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 18 Jun 2014, 10:56 am

Rollins or Ambrose have to win

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:05 am

I don't think either does really. A good summer feud could do more for both than MitB.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:22 am

I don't want either to win, think it can lead to lazy booking sometimes and in the long run character developmemt just gets completely forgotten about.

Last thing WWE needs is for either of these to end up going on a Ziggler, or even worse Sandow slump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:56 am

Ambrose wins. Reigns wins the title.
Ambrose then cashs it in on Reigns and also turns heel but not affiliated with the Authority. Summerslam triple threat of the Shield for the title in which Rollins walks away with it as the new 'face' of the Authority to set up him v Daniel Bryan.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed 18 Jun 2014, 12:03 pm

Don't mind that idea one bit Hero,that feud writes itself.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 18 Jun 2014, 12:36 pm

GSC wrote:I don't think either does really. A good summer feud could do more for both than MitB.

Considering the standard of competitor surrounding them, no one else can carry it.

And they will continue their feud in the coming months. Best of both

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 18 Jun 2014, 12:43 pm

Hero wrote:Ambrose wins. Reigns wins the title.
Ambrose then cashs it in on Reigns and also turns heel but not affiliated with the Authority. Summerslam triple threat of the Shield for the title in which Rollins walks away with it as the new 'face' of the Authority to set up him v Daniel Bryan.

And we rename it Monday Night Shield?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 18 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Hero wrote:Ambrose wins. Reigns wins the title.

And we rename it Monday Night Shield?

Oh must have missed the last 18 months of them already being in the main event mix up and carrying the show since DB was injured.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 18 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm

The whole 18 months has it been? Shows in those massive WrestleMania matches.

Your storyline blows everything too quick and ignores the likes of Bryan and Lesnar at Summerslam. I'd much rather Reigns won in more impressive circumstances too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 18 Jun 2014, 2:16 pm

I'd love for them to finally pull the trigger on a red hot new face a give Reigns the title. He's arguably the 2nd biggest face behind Bryan and ahead of Cena(just). Give him a good run a Bryan a few extra months off to fully recover, before coming back a challenging him.

Reigns has come on leaps and bounds in the past 12 months, and I'd rather see him defending the title than Orton or Cena again. ADR is a good utility man for matches like these but isnt Championship material, Cesaro isnt there yet, Sheamus is busy elevating the IS title and its still too early for Wyatt, although Wyatt would be my second choice, because you'll get a summer of good stories if he and the family leave with the titles.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 18 Jun 2014, 2:22 pm

It is slightly irritating me that they persist with the 2 titles. If they are truly unified, then its about time we just had one belt so represent the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Being as the WWE belt design is faily new, it should be that one.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 18 Jun 2014, 2:50 pm

I thought they jumped the gun with the new WWE title, should have kept it till they unified. I also think the big gold belt deserves a bit more respect than just being dropped.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 18 Jun 2014, 3:10 pm

I am not sure they want a "new" new champ. Depends on Bryan's condition, but if he comes back a month after then he's got to chase the belt most likely.

From WWE's point of view, it would be a huge risk to put a title like that on Ambrose, Reigns or Rollins this summer. None of those men has proven they can hold a solo feud that really interests the crowd. Their work within The Shield has been hugely impressive, but both Rollins and Reigns would be relatively unique in winning the top belt before having any solo feud, whilst Ambrose's US Championship ones were insignificant.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 20 Jun 2014, 1:23 pm

WWE logic will go with the losers of the WWE World Championship Ladder Match qualifying matches - so Kane, Dolph Ziggler, RVD, Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose and......... Rusev (as he was runner up in the Battle Royal) maybe

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowler2795 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:16 pm

Hopefully it should be a good PPV now with some fast paced matches. Can't wait.

Bowler2795

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down