The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

3 posters

Go down

NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match Empty NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Match Three
Tag Team Titles Ladder Match
Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2
Theme: Salute Your Solution – The Raconteurs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lL1CW140FQ

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match Empty Re: NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

Post by Marky Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:41 pm

As the London Stadium is bracing itself for Night of Glory, we see three men getting off a tube at Stratford station. As they walk closer to the camera, it becomes apparent it's the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, accompanied by their manager Max Adamson. All three men have luggage with them.

Max: There's the stadium guys. Drink it in.

Jackson: Is there a reason we didn't get a car right up to the entrance? You know, like all the nobodies who'll pester us?

(Adamson pauses, and smiles at his clients)

Max: Jackson, you've got to look at the bigger picture. This is not an ordinary 6CW show. This is Night of Glory!

Horrigan: Didn't they used to run shows across the road?

Max: Well, technically... but the occasion is much bigger. This is the place where mere men become legends, and where legends become... bigger legends.

(Adamson rolls his eyes at his own comment then continues)

Max: And besides. Every 6CW show we attend, we have everyone who wants a piece of us waiting at the side of the road, clawing at us, trying to get a selfie or an autograph, and every show the crowd gets bigger and bigger. In fact, I'd wager that right now, there's loads of these parasites waiting for us at the drivers entrance. Hence the Oyster cards.

(Adamson taps his nose and winks, as Jackson and Horrigan shrug, the trio keep walking towards the London Stadium)

Max: I've wrestled in three 6CW World Heavyweight Championship matches at Night of Glory, so anything you need to know about this huge occasion just ask away.

Horrigan: Wasn't one of those matches Perfect Jack cashing in a title match on you?

(Adamson looks very defensive)

Max: Technically, but-

Jackson: I remember that, he broke your leg didn't he?

Max: Right, but-

Horrigan: I don't know if you can really count that as a title match...

Max: Look, I've legitimately been in three separate 6CW World Heavyweight Championship matches at Night of Glory alright? And I won the other two, so, you know, have some respect yeah?

(Jackson and Horrigan grin as Adamson takes a deep breath)

Max: Anyway, speaking of perfect, what's perfect is my six wins and zero losses at 6WF's equivalent show, Born in Fire.

Jackson: Didn't Uryu Ishida-

Max: Don't you dare. Don't you f*cking dare.

(Jackson looks bemused as Adamson points a finger in Jackson's face)

Jackson: Ah come on Max, we're only joking.

Max: Will you be joking when the Soldiers of Fortune and the Parasite Killers team up to take you out of this Ladder Match on Sunday? I thought not. We need to be focused. This is why we've taken the tube today. You two need to get a feel of the environment we are going into. This is Stratford, that is the London Stadium, and you two are walking into a handicap match where the powers that be in 6CW, specifically Enforcer, are trying to screw you out of our 6CW World Tag Team Championships. If you want to keep joking around, be my guest.

(Adamson starts walking off, Jackson and Horrigan sigh, Jackson nods at Horrigan and they follow Adamson towards the London Stadium)

Marky

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match Empty Re: NOG 2017 Match Three Promo Thread: Team Adamson w/ Max Adamson © vs The Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune v2 - Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

Post by Marky Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am

The London Stadium is all set up for Night of Glory, however nobody is in attendance yet. Max Adamson is inside the ring in the part darkness, and he's talking to somebody

Max: For everything that I have achieved, there's this nagging voice that keeps eating away at me. Two 6CW World Heavyweight Championships. Two 6WF Undisputed Championships. 6CW World Tag Team Champion. 6WF World Tag Team Champion. 6WF European Champion. Two time Australian Champion.

(Adamson begins to pace)

Max: Did you know I was the first man to ever retain the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Glory? That's a hell of a feat. And while I will always claim that I have a perfect record at 6WF Born in Fire, we both know that's not quite true...

(The camera reveals Adamson is talking to Uryu Ishida, although Uryu is a little overweight since we last saw him, wearing plain clothes instead of his old ring attire)

Max: I know I said there was a 6WF reunion happening, and that's why you came here. But there's not a full reunion Uryu. There's only us two.

(Uryu goes to speak but Adamson cuts him off)

Max: Don't. Don't interrupt me please. See, while you got the pinfall in our Born in Fire match, I rightfully claimed the win based on how things played out between us. I mean, not only did I steal your girlfriend from you, I went on to win the 6WF Internet Championship, and then later that year my two 6WF Undisputed Championship reigns happened. And you...

(Adamson smirks)

Max: ...you changed your name. Bra-vo.

(Adamson slow claps as Uryu doesn't look too happy)

Max: So you must be thinking. Why did I invite you to 6CW Night of Glory? Why oh why did I, Max Adamson, lie and mislead you to this place, at this time? See, I won our feud, and looking at the shape you are in right now, I also won at life. But you did get that pinfall on me. And that cannot ever change. But that pinfall is more than just three seconds to me.

(Adamson leans into Uryu)

Max: That pinfall is a demon that eats away at me. That pinfall is a demon that nags at my soul, it's the asterisk that goes alongside my achievements. And it's a demon that needs to be exercised. In fact, it's a demon that needs to be exercised right now.

(Adamson takes off his suit jacket and hangs it on the top rope, before removing his tie and draping it over his jacket. Adamson rolls up his sleeves and stretches his neck out)

Uryu: Max, I'm not a wrestler anymore. In fact neither are you!

(Adamson smirks)

Max: Oh I know. That's why this has to be done off the books. Completely unsanctioned. I've got a timekeeper and a referee...

(Uryu looks nervous as Adamson waves the 6CW World Tag Team Champions down, Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson come to the ring, Jackson is wearing a referee's shirt)

Max: That pinfall on an even bigger stage will suitably exercise that demon. Ring the bell.

Horrigan walks to ringside and rings the bell, Adamson and Uryu circle each other, Jackson plays the role as referee, he immediately stops the two men as he says he's lost his contact lens.

Adamson low blows Uryu as Referee Jackson crawls around looking for his contact lens. Horrigan gets back into the ring and he picks Uryu up, destroying him with an Iconoclasm. Adamson slaps Horrigan on the chest in appreciation as Horrigan leaves the ring, Jackson miraculously finds his contact lens in time for Adamson to drag Uryu up, and hits a Cyclone on the unresponsive Uryu.

Adamson hooks the leg of Uryu as Jackson makes an over the top count...

...ONE-AH...

...TWO-AH...

...THREE-AH...

Horrigan rings the bell as Jackson raises Adamson's arm.

Max: Your winner by pinfall, finally defeating Uryu Ishida on the grandest stage of them all... Max Adamson!

(Adamson thanks Jackson and Horrigan as all three men leave the ring, with Uryu Ishida laying in the ring barely moving)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:32 am

We cut to a view of the fanatics lair it is lit up in its usual red lighting. We see him sitting in the corner rocking back and forth. He is whistling to himself before getting to his feet. He walks to the other side of the room still whistling he laughs manically as the lights come on fully. The camera zooms out and we see replicas of the 6cw and 6WF tag team titles on the wall wrapped and seemingly hung by barbed wire and fanatic staring at them. He runs his hand across the belts taking a deep breath
He goes to speak but before he does the lights go out and as they come back on CHAOS is shown standing behind him

C-You  have learnt your lessons,you know what to do. You came back to me and I taught you all I know all my tricks all my skills you are now complete.
It's time to wake up fanatic
It's time to be you
It's time for the parasites to die and for you and James to take what is yours
The parasite killers are alive fanatic
It's your time

The lights go back out and back on and as quick as he arrived Chaos is gone again replaced by James and Jenny Mcmanus.

The two men slap hands and the three exit the room
As they leave the camera zooms out and seen sitting in the rafters is Chaos. He is shown holding a sign with 2 words....The end

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down