The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon Day 4

+17
Jahu
kneel_before_nadal
DJB14
ChequeredJersey
Haddie-nuff
HM Murdock
CaledonianCraig
Gerry SA
DirectView2
naxroy
JuliusHMarx
kemet
Mad for Chelsea
TopoftheChops
The Special Juan
lags72
laverfan
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Wimbledon Day 4 - Page 6 Empty Wimbledon Day 4

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jun 2014, 11:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Surely today's play deserves a thread of it's own!

Nadal v Rosol. Many praying for a repeat of 2012. You are going to need a roof for that! Nadal looking for some revenge no doubt. Shoulder barge to strike again like a Suarez bite?

Federer v Muller. Potential tricky opponent for Roger. Again could Federer make another 2nd round exit?

Our Hev is in action against Kerber. Fingers crossed on that one.

Wawrinka, Gasquet, Raonic, Williams, Bouchard and Sharapova all in action.

Tsonga and Querrey to commence their 5 set epic!

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 4

Post by summerblues Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:54 am

The Special Juan wrote:I'm going to miss Dandy Andy tomorrow because I have a funeral (can't people die after Wimbledon?) but I'll record the match because I'm that sad.
You could have watched Dandy Andy and asked someone to record the funeral for you.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:56 am

laverfan wrote:KbN is very capable from what I have seen in the last 3+ days.
Both capable and willing.  What a lad (or gal???).

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:17 am

Haddie-nuff wrote:Is there any one player who you could name as being the perfect sportsman.?.. if there is it is probably only in your eyes.  They are human beings and are not expected to be perfect.  Why should they be.  They all have their standards, some higher than others, and you will always have someone in this life who is not going to like you, or have a pop at you.  No Nadal is not perfect and Im glad he isnt...that does not stop me from admiring his strengths which far outway his weaknesses in my view. Dont we all love our friends for who they are ...warts and all.  Surely everyone has a least one of the seven deadly sins

That's a good post which I agree with. That's why I prefer to have you around h-n and I hope kneel takes some inspiration from you, as a fellow Rafa fan.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat 28 Jun 2014, 12:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:Is there any one player who you could name as being the perfect sportsman.?.. if there is it is probably only in your eyes.  They are human beings and are not expected to be perfect.  Why should they be.  They all have their standards, some higher than others, and you will always have someone in this life who is not going to like you, or have a pop at you.  No Nadal is not perfect and Im glad he isnt...that does not stop me from admiring his strengths which far outway his weaknesses in my view. Dont we all love our friends for who they are ...warts and all.  Surely everyone has a least one of the seven deadly sins

That's a good post which I agree with. That's why I prefer to have you around h-n and I hope kneel takes some inspiration from you, as a fellow Rafa fan.

Thank you JM coming from you that is indeed a huge compliment  and appreciated...   Ill stick around and watch "my boy" walk on water  Very Happy

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6