The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Have You Been Posting On 606?

+20
Knowsit17
wheelchair1991
3fingers
Yojimbonufc
Steffan
milkyboy
Mr Bounce
mobilemaster8
jimdig
ONETWOFOREVER
John Bloody Wayne
hampo17
Hammersmith harrier
Dipper Brown
Sugar Boy Sweetie
88Chris05
kingraf
Rowley
Derbymanc
Strongback
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Long Have You Been Posting On 606? - Page 2 Empty How Long Have You Been Posting On 606?

Post by Strongback Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

How long have you been posting on 606?

I know the date is given on V2 but some people had different usernames and/or go back to the old BBC site.

I first posted in 2007. Rowley, Captian C, Chris were there amongst others. Trussy regularly picked an argument with the entire board back then.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

How Long Have You Been Posting On 606? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Long Have You Been Posting On 606?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:55 am

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Don't compare me to Strongy...

My Wum articles are confined to slow days to get the board moving....

I really am under appreciated....On here....at work and at home..

Should have been an artist...already tried slicing my ear off !!!
Try going across your throat first...I suggest walking into a chainsaw

I'll try anything once....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

How Long Have You Been Posting On 606? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Long Have You Been Posting On 606?

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:06 am

Strongback wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:It's Eddie's fault, he's busy sucking the souls out of all the 'real' boxing fans to keep his hair shiny.

Eddie certainly aims for the younger demographic who have disposable income.

Older heads are no good to him as they have seen his likes come and go in the past. They are not interested in hero worshipping him like the young bucks.

clap A nearly normal response.

The only person on here that comes close to worshipping Hearn is you to be honest (They do say Love is close to hate you know.) And personally I never even noticed him until you started your crusade, your responsible for at least 1 person thinking he's okay mwahahahahahahahah.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:11 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Don't compare me to Strongy...

My Wum articles are confined to slow days to get the board moving....

I really am under appreciated....On here....at work and at home..

Should have been an artist...already tried slicing my ear off !!!
Try going across your throat first...I suggest walking into a chainsaw

I'll try anything once....

As Thomas Beecham once said, 'you should try everything once except folk dancing and incest.' Have to agree with him on the folk dancing, but my sister's a great shag.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

[quote="Derbymanc"]
Strongback wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:It's Eddie's fault, he's busy sucking the souls out of all the 'real' boxing fans to keep his hair shiny.

Eddie certainly aims for the younger demographic who have disposable income.

Older heads are no good to him as they have seen his likes come and go in the past. They are not interested in hero worshipping him like the young bucks.

clap A nearly normal response.

The only person on here that comes close to worshipping Hearn is you to be honest (They do say Love is close to hate you know.) And personally I never even noticed him until you started your crusade, your responsible for at least 1 person thinking he's okay mwahahahahahahahah.[/quota]

We know what your MO is Derbymanc.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:17 am

Too late Milky....I've had incest with a folk dancer....

It was folking good too !!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:19 am

.... was that with your brother morris?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:20 am

No you think you know what my MO is, based on my join date and post count, divide it by 12, convert it to letters using a formula known only to you and hey presto, It's Eddie Hearn's bessie mate. Gotta be

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

Otherwise i'd love for you to explain my MO and my agenda just so I can tear it to shreds with logic and reasoning, oh and common sense.

Last edited by Derbymanc on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:21 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Too late Milky....I've had incest with a folk dancer....

It was folking good too !!!

Laugh 

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

Derbymanc wrote:No you think you know what my MO is, based on my join date and post count, divide it by 12, convert it to letters using a formula known only to you and hey presto, It's Eddie Hearn's bessie mate. Gotta be

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

Otherwise i'd love for you to explain my MO and my agenda just so I can tear it to shreds with logic and reasoning.

You know what you are. No point in denying it.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:26 am

laughing 

No, you think you know what I am, in your little mind though you know your starting to come across as a crazy conspiracy theorist and that the minute you actually write down what you say, you'll be ripped a new one by good old common sense.

laughing 

BTW do you think i looked good on saturday, I thought I looked cool standing between Bellew and Clev  Yahoo Yahoo 

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:28 am

milkyboy wrote:.... was that with your brother morris?

When he was a Minor..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:30 am

Derbymanc wrote:laughing 

No, you think you know what I am, in your little mind though you know your starting to come across as a crazy conspiracy theorist and that the minute you actually write down what you say, you'll be ripped a new one by good old common sense.

laughing 

BTW do you think i looked good on saturday, I thought I looked cool standing between Bellew and Clev  Yahoo Yahoo 

You're a minion. It will be a long time before you reach Tom Cruise status in the Cult of Eddie.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:33 am

laughing laughing laughing laughing 

Spoiler:

I think you can trust me on this one but the Hearns, Warrens, Golden Boys don't care about what me, you or any of the other posters think about them.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:39 am

Derbymanc wrote:laughing laughing laughing laughing 

Spoiler:

I think you can trust me on this one but the Hearns, Warrens, Golden Boys don't care about what me, you or any of the other posters think about them.

I've heard Eddie is an unappreciating boss.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:43 am

I would say he's heard your a bit mental but then you just have to read your posts on here.

Your slowly but surely moving into the tin foil hat brigade.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:44 am

Out of the closet time is approaching Strongy...

Okay to be in touch with your feminine side !!!

It's the only feminine side I get to touch these days..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:46 am

You on happy pills Truss? Your always proper chilled at the beginning of the week, we need to know your secret.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:49 am

Derbymanc wrote:I would say he's heard your a bit mental but then you just have to read your posts on here.

Your slowly but surely moving into the tin foil hat brigade.

Rainman syndrome?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:51 am

Spoiler:

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:58 am

Derbymanc wrote:

Don't be so sure Derby, there was an interview with Warren in Boxing Monthly a couple of months ago where he said he was suing a couple of people on forums for telling stories they knew to be untrue about him. Said he knew who the people were and he was pretty much going to ruin them. So play nice kids.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 12:01 pm

I've seen that before and it seems to be about people actually saying libellous things, I think Strongy's okay as he just really really really really really really doesn't like Eddie.

I have great faith that you lot would jump in before we got into that territory Wink

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

If Frampton re-joined Eddie..

Warren would probably be suing Strongy in six months time..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If Frampton re-joined Eddie..

When you're as good as Frampton there's no need to sign a slave contract.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:16 pm

Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If Frampton re-joined Eddie..

When you're as good as Frampton there's no need to sign a slave contract.

Proof or it doesn't happen  Wink 

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 15 Jul 2014, 1:48 am

Hahaha, Strongback's showing himself to be a true WUM in this one, it's great.

As for the subject in hand, I only ever read the old BBC website, then decided to start posting on here quite shortly after it opened for business.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 15 Jul 2014, 8:56 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:Hahaha, Strongback's showing himself to be a true WUM in this one, it's great.

As for the subject in hand, I only ever read the old BBC website, then decided to start posting on here quite shortly after it opened for business.

If this was a business, then the bailiffs would have been around by now

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2