The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines

5 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines Empty v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Aug 2014, 9:39 pm

Welcome to the v2 Wrestling Podcast, as Adam is joined by Gavin and Paul to talk about the latest from WWE and TNA.

We begin with an exclusive, as Adam spoke with Bully Ray earlier in the evening. A discussion follows over Bully's comments about TNA spoiling its own product and comparisons to the ECW locker room.

Moving on to other topics, we address last week's Destination X special and look ahead to Bound For Glory.

Meanwhile over in WWE, the big feud leading into Summerslam appears to be Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella, which causes consternation among the team, and Adam is not very happy about the latest antics of a certain Rosebud, but everyone is in agreement about the build-up to Cena vs Lesnar.

Finally, we talk about the end of both WWE Magazine and the UK's long-running Powerslam magazine, left behind by a changing world.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-08-06T13_07_32-07_00

You can follow us on twitter @v2wrestlingshow

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines

Post by Samo Thu 07 Aug 2014, 5:10 am

PWTorch linked to the interview and analysed his particular answer about the spoiler.

Samo

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast 5th August: Bully Ray Interview, Adam Rose's Magic Mirror and Wrestling Magazines

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:51 am

Its been picked up by most of the dirtsheets.

What I found highly amusing is that Paul got no credit for the podcast at all in the credits!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 07 Aug 2014, 1:02 pm

I thought one of the more interesting observations on this week's podcast was the lack of a Plan B if, for some reason, Reigns is not in the main event at Wrestlemania.

I'll be honest, I'm less sold on Reigns as an individual than I was when he was part of The Shield. I recognize he is still developing as a wrestler, but I am finding his limited move-set to be limiting already. I know that Kane is not the wrestler he once was, but Reigns brought out all his big moves (I think) and to me it was all a bit meh.

I'm not saying he doesn't make it, I hope he does. And certainly a limited set of moves hasn't held back stars in the past.

But its an interesting concept that if he goes flat. Or gets injured, who would / could / should step up.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 07 Aug 2014, 3:23 pm

They have an alternative, if he recovers in time, in Daniel Bryan. Would they want Bryan to go over Lesnar at mania, I doubt it, but he is an alternative.

Or from left-field (and given I know nothing of his current physical state) they could have a WM19 rematch...

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 07 Aug 2014, 4:31 pm

Ambrose and Rollins are there aswell.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down