The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Bucket Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Ice Bucket Challenge Empty Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by CFCNick Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4:14 pm

Hey all, I'm sure by now you've heard about the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness and some money for ALS (Motor Neurone Disease).

The trend started with a hockey fan in Canada and spread across the US and Canada on social media where everybody is getting involved, even owners and boards members of teams have dunked a bucket on themselves.

I've challenged the lads on here who do the football and boxing podcasts as well as my fellow hockey podcast hosts. Enjoy.

ASLA.org

MNDAssociation.org

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Ice Bucket Challenge Empty Re: Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by jimdig Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:45 am

Paul, Damien, Owen and Chris, 1 wet room, 1 giant bucket of ice water.

That could be the sickest sight ever to be uploaded to the internet.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Aug 2014, 3:31 am

I've challenged Rolf Harris* to do it, whilst being held upside down with his hands tied behind his back and a car battery attached to his gonads with crocodile clips

*Could just as easily be Jeremy Vine, Jeremy Kyle, Jeremy Clarkson, Louis Walsh or any of the other 7,000,000,000 (and counting) people I despise

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Fri 15 Aug 2014, 6:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I've challenged Rolf Harris* to do it, whilst being held upside down with his hands tied behind his back and a car battery attached to his gonads with crocodile clips

*Could just as easily be Jeremy Vine, Jeremy Kyle, Jeremy Clarkson, Louis Walsh or any of the other 7,000,000,000 (and counting) people I despise

The man's in prison Dave!! I'm sure that some inmates would trade their cigarettes, alcohol, and stash of crack to trade places with Rolf for that challenge. You gotta take any form of erotica you can get when doing porridge.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down