The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box....

2 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box.... Empty The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box....

Post by Adam D Wed 24 Sep 2014, 7:20 am

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box.... 3657426

Welcome back to another edition of the v2 Wrestling podcast and a special welcome to TNAsylum listeners who might be tuning in for the first time.

This week, the whole team ambles on to the show to discuss the goings on in both TNA and WWE. 

We kick off by looking back at the news that Josh Matthews is joining TNA and how we feel about the current commentary team. It also leads on to our first question of the week - would Jim Ross be the best ex WWE free agent that TNA could sign to make a difference to ratings.

The TNA section concludes with a discussion around the Shera signing and the rumours around US TV deals.

We then move on to WWE and the events of Night of Champions and RAW. Most were happy with the PPV and all of us agreed about the luck of Dean Ambrose with regards to the injury to Reigns. We look forward as to how we think the main event scene is going to be booked going forward and where Dean fits in. Our second question of the week is "what merchandise would you design for Dean Ambrose?"

If you want to answer either question , please email us at the address below of contact us through twitter or facebook.

See you next week!

If you want to get in touch with the show, please email wrestling@v2journal.com, and you can follow us on twitter@v2wrestlingshow

To listen to the show click here - http://v2wrestling.com/5/post/2014/09/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-23rd-september-living-in-a-box.html or download from iTunes here (click)

If you have problem listening to the show on the v2Journal, you can listen directly to the show on  http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-09-23T14_38_51-07_00

Other things you may enjoy:

Interview with Bram
Interview with Doug Williams
Interview with Rob Terry
Interview with Chris Daniels 
Hulk Hogan retrospective
Interview with TJ Perkins/ Manik
Interview with MVP
Interview with Snitsky
Interview with Austin Aries
Interview with Lex Luger
The latest v2 Wrestling Podcast

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box.... Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling podcast - Living in a box....

Post by talkingpoint Thu 25 Sep 2014, 4:12 am

I think JR is a too dyed in the wool WWE guy. Even if his relationship has soured with them, I really don`t see it as realistic him commentating for TNA unless he had far more creative power in TNA as a booker, much like Heyman.

I agree that the announce team is hurting TNA but I would be happy for Josh Matthews to replace either Tenay or Taz. He`s also a longer investment than JR. I think Josh could work well with JB.

Maybe Sonjay Dutt is an American Indian or a naturalized American citizen? Mahabali Shera will be in America on a visa with Indian citizenship. His signing though is definitely a positive sign for the future of TNA. His signing is also another bargaining chip for TNA with the networks as their overseas market and popularity is growing. But if rumours are true then they`ve already signed to a new network and will announce it shortly.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down