The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delon Armitage

+9
LordDowlais
Cyril
BamBam
Ozzy3213
bluestonevedder
Exiledinborders
sirtidychris
HammerofThunor
GoodinTightSpaces
13 posters

Go down

Delon Armitage Empty Delon Armitage

Post by GoodinTightSpaces Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:53 pm

Any one see this from the class act that is Delon Armitage.

http://www.thescore.ie/delon-armitage-toulon-1697295-Sep2014/

I dont think i have ever seen anyone talk to a team mate like that infront of a Ref.

GoodinTightSpaces

Back to top Go down

Delon Armitage Empty Re: Delon Armitage

Post by HammerofThunor Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:00 pm

At least they admit that they're biased due to his history than this being a big deal. You've never heard that sort of thing before? You're clearly not listening that carefully to the ref mike then. It happens all the time, but since it's Delon a big deal is made out of it.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodinTightSpaces Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:03 pm

to an opponent sure but not to a captain

GoodinTightSpaces

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:17 pm

Nah this is not cool, no respect at all, total shocker, hope hayman had words after the game. History or not if I saw anyone treating their captain like that then they need the squad to reel them in. Hopefully when folau and halfpenny are playing he will find some humility on the bench...glad he's no where near the England set up.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiledinborders Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:28 pm

sirtidychris wrote:Nah this is not cool, no respect at all, total shocker, hope hayman had words after the game. History or not if I saw anyone treating their captain like that then they need the squad to reel them in. Hopefully when folau and halfpenny  are playing he will find some humility on the bench...glad he's no where near the England set up.
Agree. He just the sort that Lancaster would never pick. Individually good but not a team player.

Exiledinborders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:36 pm

He's just not the sort of bloke you need around camp. It takes a long, long time to develop that harmony needed behind closed doors, and I don't know why a coach would damage that by bringing in openly selfish and arrogant players.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:38 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:At least they admit that they're biased due to his history than this being a big deal.  You've never heard that sort of thing before? You're clearly not listening that carefully to the ref mike then. It happens all the time, but since it's Delon a big deal is made out of it.

Spot on.  This is the biggest non story I've ever seen.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:40 pm

sirtidychris wrote:Nah this is not cool, no respect at all, total shocker, hope hayman had words after the game. History or not if I saw anyone treating their captain like that then they need the squad to reel them in. Hopefully when folau and halfpenny  are playing he will find some humility on the bench...glad he's no where near the England set up.

Folau?! Shocked

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:43 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:At least they admit that they're biased due to his history than this being a big deal.  You've never heard that sort of thing before? You're clearly not listening that carefully to the ref mike then. It happens all the time, but since it's Delon a big deal is made out of it.

Spot on.  This is the biggest non story I've ever seen.
Agreed. I was expecting something juicy but it wouldn't have even been worth a mention if it wasn't someone with a bit of history.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

To be fair to the kid, everytime I have seen him play he has had a stormer for Toulon, him and his brother, is the fact they are playing in France the reason why they do not play for England, or is it their attitudes ? I would pick those two over the alternatives if I was Lancaster.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 30 Sep 2014, 5:44 pm

Heat of the moment and that is the worst he says. I doubt Hayman gave a toss. Massive non story and the article (I use the term article loosely) is just an anti Delon piece.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:07 pm

I don't think Armitage is picked for his choir boy persona. He is picked to play and win matches for Toulon. As long as he does that I doubt he will care if he is demonised in the press.

Got to have a panto villain or two. Armitage is not the only player with an attitude problem. He's just the one who gets highlighted the most.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:25 pm

For all we know post game he cooled off and apologised, but to me he's picked because of his personality and I doubt any Toulon player cared. Rugby players do not have to be nice and cuddly, some have to be a bit nasty.

Total non-story for me any way. Just an excuse to whine and then let a load of idiots comment on it (on that site, seriously they're terrifyingly ignorant).

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm

BamBam wrote:

Folau?! Shocked

Yup Toulon in talks with nonu and folau for post world cup.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:02 pm

He's a major douche, this is not really surprising

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down