The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:36 pm

Raffy..
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:36 pm

Fantastic news, Union.

Maybe Jeff can run a competition for names (cryptic clues and all) and you can offer the winning one for TIMC and your good self to ponder?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:37 pm

Raffy is also unisex
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:39 pm

kingraf wrote:Raffy is also unisex

Bisexual, not quite the same thing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Does no one other than me pay attention to things round here.

You should pay more attention to your Lea & Perrin's bottle.

You should pay more attention to TIMC.

I do do, hence how she has ended up in the condition she is.

When is it due?  Is it her first?

Haven't we already had this news? Doesn't Tino pay attention to anything round here?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Does no one other than me pay attention to things round here.

Haven't we already had this news? Doesn't Tino pay attention to anything round here?

I knew she was pregnant, just didn't know the due date or whether it was her first.

Don't push me, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:52 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

I knew she was pregnant, just didn't know the due date or whether it was her first.

Don't push me, Jules.

Due mid-February, and yes it is her first. Don't you pay attention to anything round here?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:57 pm

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Don't push me, Jules.

Due mid-February, and yes it is her first. Don't you pay attention to anything round here?

Don't push me, Cane.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:57 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Choosing a name is proving difficult, any ideas?

Sugar?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Oct 2014, 3:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Sugar?

Yes, darling?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Oct 2014, 3:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Sugar?

Yes, darling?

Grab us another beer out the fridge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Oct 2014, 4:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Sugar?

Yes, darling?

Grab us another beer out the fridge.

I don't think all this drinking is doing you any good. Am I going to have to withhold sex again?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:43 pm

Ignoring the creepy homoerotic undertones between the octogenarian and the guy with only 7/8ths of his leg, I think you should really consider Raffy. It's wonderfully versatile. Raffaella for a girl. Rafael for a guy, Raphael for a potential renaissance man/ninja turtle. I've got a little newborn cousin named Rafael and he is the prettiest baby in all of Madrid*. You definitely can't fail with Raffy.

*Judging by well lit, filtered pictures.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Rowley wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:He doesn't need a caddy. He prefers to jet ski between holes with his pals.

Raf doesn't use a caddy. He is that good he only needs one club, and such is his brilliance the other golfists usually carry him round the course on their shoulders.

...his initials modified so as to resemble a stylised silver lightning bolt motif.

Just caught this. Actually like this as a motif. Tend to buy Roots of Fight shirts for gymwear, but I definitely think personalised is the way of the future. Might look into that.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:21 am

Hi Raf,

I thought it might suit you. I was kind of joking in a way but also being serious because I had a feeling it would suit your personality. Think of some symbolic motif which encapsulates your name or initials (blur the lines a little but keep is simple so it can be mass-produced easily) and let the "KR" identity be known! (Orange and silver definitely)

and no, I'm not Edward Gough Whitlam AC, QC.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:51 am

Funny enough, I don't really wear bright colours as a rule. Except pink, which I totally Dominate. I'll have a look though. A mate of mine claims he has started a t-shirt company. I'll ask him to give me a rough design.

Funny enough, though, I've been looking to get a new coat of paint for my car, in Silver and Orange. Probably early next year, as it's slightly pricey to get good coat, and more importantly, is a bit of an admin nightmare as you then have to go to the Motor vehicle department to give notice of a change of vehicle colour, which takes about six hours.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:54 am

Morning all. No golf talk today, you've been warned.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:55 am

Morning Jeff. How's it hangin'?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:57 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. No golf talk today, you've been warned.

Morning Jeff.

I concur with this sentiment.

If anyone starts with the golf talk, I will ban the lot of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:58 am

Small and to the left LD, same as always.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:59 am

Mines massive and it ain't made of plastic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:00 am

Funny enough, I was about to suggest the same thing.

Mine tends to wander down unused mines looking for plastic explosives. There's usually a fair bit of panting and saliva drooling involved.

So what were our predictions for the sentencing again? Think I had 5-7 years.
If he gets some massively reduced sentence or probation with community service I'll be severely disappointed for the victim's family and the SA legal system.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:05 am

To be fair - I rarely start the golf talk.

Catch the cricket LD? SA looking in prime form to choke it away again in a few months.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:07 am

Anthropond update.

Had a false widow in my porch last night. Decided to leave it be but I couldn't relax. Ultimately its short life came to at the behest of a brown suede brogue propelled at high velocity from short range..

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:07 am

kingraf wrote:Ignoring the creepy homoerotic undertones

kingraf wrote:I don't really wear bright colours as a rule. Except pink, which I totally Dominate

Morning all. I'm not the last remnants of Hurricane Gonzalo.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

kingraf wrote:To be fair - I rarely start the golf talk.

Catch the cricket LD? SA looking in prime form to choke it away again in a few months.

Saw a glimpse of it today but I didn't know the score. I had tipped NZ in the 1st game though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

Anthropod?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:10 am

I had 8-12 with five suspended.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:18 am

That reporter Cathy Mohlahlana has a cute face.
I'm a big fan of sleepy looking eyes. She has a sweet voice too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:20 am

She's alright, I see better on an average night out on a Saturday night.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:21 am

kingraf wrote:Anthropod?

Yes, spiders are Anthroponds

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:23 am

Yeah, I can imagine.

We're getting quite a bit of eNCA TV here. I think someone forgot to switch off the feed the other day. Got all the detailed weather reports and local news as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:24 am

Surely if Anthropology is the study of humans and early civilisations, there's no way spiders are anthropods?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:27 am

5 Year suspended....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:27 am

They must have been lurking around in early human civilisations though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:31 am

When Tino gets back on here he's going to have a fit.

Anthropoids. Arthropods. Google them.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:When Tino gets back on here he's going to have a fit.

Anthropoids. Arthropods. Google them.

Well if he does have a fit it is less likely to be down to being bitten by a false widow following my actions last night. Absolutely definitely was one having looked at the interweb this morning. More concerned about Ray and Claude than myself. I expect a bite could cause them some damage.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:36 am

Turns out Union Cane was really Oscar dela Renta, 82, fashion designer.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:37 am

I'd love to have part time work in a museum. How would that be a punishment?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:48 am

kingraf wrote:Turns out Union Cane was really Oscar dela Renta, 82, fashion designer.

Now he's the Renta ghost.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:54 am

Very good Julius.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:55 am

Was Gerrie Nel doing a crossword puzzle there or is he addicted to Sudoku?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:05 am

kingraf wrote:Just caught this. Actually like this as a motif. Tend to buy Roots of Fight shirts for gymwear, but I definitely think personalised is the way of the future. Might look into that.

I bought my first set of **** clubs purely because the maker's initials matched my own. I've kept all the head covers and the bag as they are emblazoned with my initials, which is like dead cool, man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:08 am

Union Cane wrote:
kingraf wrote:Just caught this. Actually like this as a motif. Tend to buy Roots of Fight shirts for gymwear, but I definitely think personalised is the way of the future. Might look into that.

I bought my first set of **** clubs purely because the maker's initials matched my own. I've kept all the head covers and the bag as they are emblazoned with my initials, which is like dead cool, man.

I always buy Slazenger tennis gear because my real name is Slazenger.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:13 am

That's as good a reason as any. I bought my first set as they were the only left handed clubs I could could find. Stuck with the brand ever since.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:26 am

This conversation is straying very close to the topic which can not be spoken...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : or written)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:32 am

Should I steer things back towards Arnthronopoids?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:33 am

Geez, our justice system is crocked. No wonder 50 South Africans die a day. All this talk of rehabilitation.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:35 am

five years. None suspended.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:47 am

3 years suspended on Firearms

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next