The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not

+2
BigTrevsbigmac
HammerofThunor
6 posters

Go down

Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not Empty Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not

Post by HammerofThunor Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/29607431

I heard this on the BT rugby programme no idea how much truth there is in it. Quote from Laporte saying he could go back so maybe something in it.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not Empty Re: Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:54 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/11160310/Steffon-Armitage-on-verge-of-making-a-sensational-return-Premiership-to-boost-England-ahead-of-Rugby-World-Cup.html

Well well looks as though he is going to Bath & possibly even in time for Saturday's cup game against Glasgow.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not Empty Re: Armitage 'maybe' on his way back...or not

Post by Bathite Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am

wow, well i'm not sure where it has come from, but boy do we need him. with garvey, louw, fearns, fasilova all out injured and gilbert recently released

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 am

Given Bath's affiliation to Bond villains, he will fulfil the role of Oddjob quite nicely and I won't even mention the salary cap Whistle

Nevertheless, I'll be deeply jealous if Bath do sign him as they will probably now have the most formidable pack in the Jeff
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 am

I don't understand where he will fit in the cap at all, but we really do need him, as are now down to academy players only in the back row!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:57 am

Injury dispensation. If Bath have that many injuries it'll be no trouble. There is an addition to the cap to facilitate players to come in if long term injuries are suffered.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Deal fallen through with Bath I read as he missed the deadline from European squad registration.
Bath dont want him if he cant be used in the big games.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down