The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I would end the Orton v Cena match

+3
liverbnz
Marky
DrDeath
7 posters

Go down

How I would end the Orton v Cena match Empty How I would end the Orton v Cena match

Post by DrDeath Wed 22 Oct - 20:11

Personally, and it was hinted at on Raw, I would have a no result!

Heyman said on Raw that back in 2002 while Cena and Orton were battling it out, Brock was the champion. Thus why not set up a match to still prove that Brock is better than them both.

I would have Lesnar appear fro nowhere on Sunday and totally destroy the 2 until neither could compete anymore and the match was ended.

This would set up a 3 way for the belt at the next PPV with Orton v Brock v Cena

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

How I would end the Orton v Cena match Empty Re: How I would end the Orton v Cena match

Post by Marky Wed 22 Oct - 20:26

Would make sense being the last match on at least!

Marky

Back to top Go down

How I would end the Orton v Cena match Empty Re: How I would end the Orton v Cena match

Post by liverbnz Wed 22 Oct - 21:09

I like it. It'll never happen as it would make it look like neither would be capable of matching up to Lesnar. Plus, WWE's (apparently Vince) main priority during the month of September was to rebuild Cena, moreso even than booking their WWE champion as strong.

Still, I like it.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 23 Oct - 19:57

I would have it end with them both signing a law-binding contract that they will not wrestle against each other for another 365 days

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath Thu 23 Oct - 19:59

gcBlues wrote:I would have it end with them both signing a law-binding contract that they will not wrestle against each other for another 365 days

That's because you are boring

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 23 Oct - 20:52

Lesnar taking them both out after a 15-20 minute HiaC isnt that much of a stretch. Gives both Orton and Cena an out so they dont look weak.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 24 Oct - 0:04

If Lesnar's contract is Appearance based then I'd imagine that the WWE would have put him in a match at Hell In A Cell instead of a run-in

I want to see Orton win this, mainly because Prton/Lesnar feels fresh plus with the whole Authority dynamic and the whole Rollins already attacking Lesnar and Orton RKO'ing Heyman, there seems to be so much potential for a story so inthay sense it would be daft to go with Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 24 Oct - 1:57

My only fear is an article I read stating Vince's aim for the past two months has been to build up the standing of John Cena again. Going over Orton would fit that plan.

I think Orton should win, face turn incoming or not. Lesnar/Orton is fresh, it has far more layers as a story and Cena really has nothing left to give in the promo stakes in a Lesnar and Heyman feud. What does he say now? I want to beat your ass ass?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 24 Oct - 4:14

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:My only fear is an article I read stating Vince's aim for the past two months has been to build up the standing of John Cena again. Going over Orton would fit that plan.

Well they Frak that plan by having him destroy Bray Wyatt the night after Summerslam. And then book him to look so strong at NoC.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down