The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munster v Saracens

+48
No 7&1/2
MunsterMac
beshocked
Sin é
SecretFly
gelodge
Golden
nathan
Nematode
Brennus
neilthom7
R!skysports
BlueMuff
petethepete
TightHEAD
TJ
The Great Aukster
KiaRose
markb
VinceWLB
niwatts
Notch
Totalflanker
tatterd
Artful_Dodger
glamorganalun
malky1963
wolfball
Rory_Gallagher
asoreleftshoulder
BigTrevsbigmac
FecklessRogue
Rugby Fan
Cumbrian
LeinsterFan4life
The Saint
IanBru
GLove39
George Carlin
Heaf
Pete330v2
Mad for Chelsea
Cyril
formerly known as Sam
HammerofThunor
yappysnap
LondonTiger
GunsGerms
52 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Munster v Saracens Empty Munster v Saracens

Post by MunsterMac Thu 23 Oct 2014, 12:59 pm

This place really is going to the dogs...1:00pm the day before a huge European night with the teams named for over 2 hours and no tread up yet?!?!

Munster
Jones, Conway, Smith, Hurley, Zebo; Keats, Murray; Cronin, Casey, BJ; Foley, PO’C; P O’M (capt), TO’D, CJ Stander

Replacements: Guinazu, Kilcoyne, Archer, B Holland, Copeland, Williams, JJ, GvdH

Saracens
15. Alex Goode, 14. Chris Ashton, 13. Marlcelo Bosch, 12. Brad Barritt ©, 11. David Strettle; 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Neil de Kock; 1. Richard Barrington, 2. Jamie George, 3. Petrus Du Plessis, 4.George Kruis, 5. Jim Hamilton, 6. Kelly Brown, 7. Will Fraser, 8. Billy Vunipola.

Replacements; 16. Scott Spurling, 17. Rhys Gill, 18. James Johnston, 19. Mouritz Botha, 20. Jackson Wray, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Charlie Hodgson, 23. Duncan Taylor.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Munster v Saracens Empty Re: Munster v Saracens

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:04 pm

Woof

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:23 pm

Two Irish coaches at each other? It ain't going to be pretty...or good quality Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:26 pm

Didnt you know Axel is starting to talk with a New Zealand accent and now asks for fush n chups as well as drinking Steinlager only. Its why Clohesseys went down the tubes. As for McCall no one has a clue what he is saying with that norn iron accent.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:32 pm

15. Alex Goode, 14. Chris Ashton, 13. Marlcelo Bosch, 12. Brad Barritt ©, 11. David Strettle; 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Neil de Kock; 1. Richard Barrington, 2. Jamie George, 3. Petrus Du Plessis, 4.George Kruis, 5. Jim Hamilton, 6. Kelly Brown, 7. Will Fraser, 8. Billy Vunipola.

Replacements; 16. Scott Spurling, 17. Rhys Gill, 18. James Johnston, 19. Mouritz Botha, 20. Jackson Wray, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Charlie Hodgson, 23. Duncan Taylor.

Sarries team...Farrell preferred to Charlie and Bosch as OC. Hamilton comes in as well so expect lots of handwaving at lineouts..

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:34 pm

Well I just hope Axel marmalises the bejaysus out of them Saracen lads.  If he does, I promise I might even start the countdown clock for his ascension to the International crown.

I'm tiring quickly of Schmidt... he's causing too many injuries in lads too afraid to play for him.
"Am I bein' too technical for you?"
"No, boss - I understand what you're saying about the co-efficients and the obtuse angles of inter-tracing attack containment and all...but it's just me stomach... I think I'll be out for six months with a wonky tummy from the fish'n'chips'n'curry diet I was on under..............em........ Axel."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:39 pm

No Schalk Brits. Watched his injury on rugby dump. What a dumb way for a hooker to get injured. That will learn him.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:16 pm

Still appears to be plenty of tickets available in the terraces....sign of the times..

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:17 pm

Massive gamble to start Farrell - this will be his first start of the season. Especially when Hodgson was man of the match vs Clermont.

I suppose England basically forced Saracens to pick him.

Could be a costly error.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by MunsterMac Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:40 pm

Still appears to be plenty of tickets available in the terraces....sign of the times..

The East Stand and terrace is sold out and there's about 160 places left in the West Stand with nothing on the terrace.

Places still available on the north and south terraces but not many I'd say.

A sell out I'd imagine.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Post by MunsterMac Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:41 pm

Can they do that? I didn't think so.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:55 pm

MunsterMac wrote:

Can they do that? I didn't think so.

No they cannot. They can force a club to rest a player (within a plethora of constraints) but cannot force them to pick a player. now they can ask - but who in their right minds believes Sarries or McCall could ever be persuaded to pick a team they choose not to. Far more plausible is that a Friday night in Limerick calls for a different sort of game plan.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Thu 23 Oct 2014, 3:14 pm

Londontiger perhaps forced is too strong a word - nudged would be more appropriate. I am certain Lancaster Sr and Farrell Sr would want Farrell Jr starting that's for sure.

I don't think it's in the best interest of Saracens but that's the call they made.

Farrell Jr has struggled every single time he has gone to play an Irish team away from home - e.g. vs Connacht,Munster,Ulster and Leinster.

I hope I am proven wrong but since the 6 nations, Farrell Jr has not been right physically and mentally.

Having his first start against Munster away is a bit unfair on him in my opinion and it's certainly unfair on Charlie.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 3:18 pm

Code:
MunsterMac wrote:

The East Stand and terrace is sold out and there's about 160 places left in the West Stand with nothing on the terrace.

Places still available on the north and south terraces but not many I'd say.

A sell out I'd imagine.

I hope so

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 Oct 2014, 4:08 pm

This probably isn't particularly sporting, and isn't the done thing...

...But I really really hope Sarries smash Munster on Friday.

Not sure why but I just really don't like them and watching them lose would be the perfect start to my weekend. Very Happy

Isn't sport odd in how it can bring out these feelings for places and people you've never met?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by MunsterMac Thu 23 Oct 2014, 4:12 pm

yappysnap wrote:This probably isn't particularly sporting, and isn't the done thing...

Not sure why but I just really don't like them and watching them lose would be the perfect start to my weekend. Very Happy

Isn't sport odd in how it can bring out these feelings for places and people you've never met?

You are young, immature and inexperienced in life...I forgive you.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Oct 2014, 4:13 pm

MunsterMac wrote:
yappysnap wrote:This probably isn't particularly sporting, and isn't the done thing...

Laugh

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 23 Oct 2014, 5:38 pm

Owen makes sense given that it'll be a very physical game played on a cold night in Ireland. Bosch adds additional power to the midfield as well. Looking forward to it.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 23 Oct 2014, 6:40 pm

You are not going to like the new Guinness Ad Cool

Guinness Launch New 'Made Of More' Rugby Campaign

22 October 2014 13:39pm

Munster's historic 12-0 victory over New Zealand in 1978 is retold in a new Guinness ad campaign, which will air on Irish TV for the first time on Wednesday, November 5, ahead of Ireland's opening GUINNESS Series fixture.

The new ad, 'Munster: Self Belief', focuses on telling the story of how a group of ordinary men came together and defied circumstance to achieve something extraordinary.

To understand the mindset needed to achieve this historic feat, Guinness enlisted the help of Kiwi-born Ireland head coach Joe Schmidt alongside one of the world's leading sports psychologists, Dr. Mike Gervais.

US-based Gervais has helped unlock the potential of some of the globe's top sporting organisations and athletes including the US Olympic team, Seattle Seahawks and Austrian daredevil space jumper Felix Baumgartner.

Ahead of the official ad launch, Gervais flew into Dublin to meet with Schmidt and other members of the Irish coaching staff including Ireland squad psychologist, Enda McNulty, to share his experiences of the importance of motivation and team mentality.

Gervais said: "The Munster story is both an intriguing and inspiring tale of how a group of individuals with the right mental attitude and character can overcome the odds. I was delighted to meet with Joe Schmidt and his team to discuss this wonderful tale with one eye on Ireland's upcoming GUINNESS Series matches."

Schmidt, who led Ireland to the RBS 6 Nations Championship title in his first season as head coach this year, commented: "The new Guinness ad certainly captures the imagination of what a group of players can do with the right mental preparation and physical application. It's been great to have the opportunity to meet with Mike and discuss the many ways that good mental preparation can enhance physical performance."

Following on from the recent 'Sapeurs' and 'Basketball' ads, the new campaign will continue the series of iconic Guinness 'Made Of More' adverts which showcase people from around the world, who choose to act with extraordinary integrity and character. Guinness has a long-standing association with Irish rugby, which includes partnerships with Munster and Leinster, as well as the IRFU and GUINNESS PRO12.

Stephen O'Kelly, Guinness Marketing Director for Western Europe, said: "We have a long and proud association with rugby. Munster's story of their win over New Zealand demonstrates the inspirational character and integrity that is central to the sport."

The adverts were created by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, together with director Dan Maslen, and will air for the first time on Irish TV on Wednesday, November 5.

The video will first go live online, at www.youtube.com/GUINNESSEurope, from Tuesday, November 4.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:20 pm

Not sure he'll be that fussed about an advert recalling a game from nearly 30 years ago. Please don't tell me the Munstermen are turning Welsh? Ready to regale us with tales of the 70s?

Last edited by HammerofThunor on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:21 pm

MunsterMac wrote:

laughing

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm

Sin é wrote:

You are not going to like the new Guinness Ad Cool

Guinness Launch New 'Made Of More' Rugby Campaign

22 October 2014 13:39pm

Munster's historic 12-0 victory over New Zealand in 1978 is retold in a new Guinness ad campaign, which will air on Irish TV for the first time on Wednesday, November 5, ahead of Ireland's opening GUINNESS Series fixture.

The new ad, 'Munster: Self Belief', focuses on telling the story of how a group of ordinary men came together and defied circumstance to achieve something extraordinary.

To understand the mindset needed to achieve this historic feat, Guinness enlisted the help of Kiwi-born Ireland head coach Joe Schmidt alongside one of the world's leading sports psychologists, Dr. Mike Gervais.

US-based Gervais has helped unlock the potential of some of the globe's top sporting organisations and athletes including the US Olympic team, Seattle Seahawks and Austrian daredevil space jumper Felix Baumgartner.

Ahead of the official ad launch, Gervais flew into Dublin to meet with Schmidt and other members of the Irish coaching staff including Ireland squad psychologist, Enda McNulty, to share his experiences of the importance of motivation and team mentality.

Gervais said: "The Munster story is both an intriguing and inspiring tale of how a group of individuals with the right mental attitude and character can overcome the odds. I was delighted to meet with Joe Schmidt and his team to discuss this wonderful tale with one eye on Ireland's upcoming GUINNESS Series matches."

Schmidt, who led Ireland to the RBS 6 Nations Championship title in his first season as head coach this year, commented: "The new Guinness ad certainly captures the imagination of what a group of players can do with the right mental preparation and physical application. It's been great to have the opportunity to meet with Mike and discuss the many ways that good mental preparation can enhance physical performance."

Following on from the recent 'Sapeurs' and 'Basketball' ads, the new campaign will continue the series of iconic Guinness 'Made Of More' adverts which showcase people from around the world, who choose to act with extraordinary integrity and character. Guinness has a long-standing association with Irish rugby, which includes partnerships with Munster and Leinster, as well as the IRFU and GUINNESS PRO12.

Stephen O'Kelly, Guinness Marketing Director for Western Europe, said: "We have a long and proud association with rugby. Munster's story of their win over New Zealand demonstrates the inspirational character and integrity that is central to the sport."

The adverts were created by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, together with director Dan Maslen, and will air for the first time on Irish TV on Wednesday, November 5.

The video will first go live online, at www.youtube.com/GUINNESSEurope, from Tuesday, November 4.

I stopped reading after that, what a total load of horlicks!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:25 pm

Laugh that's pretty cringe-worthy!

All it needs now is an Eddie Butler voice-over and a montage of fans in Guinness hats doing Riverdance.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:35 pm

Munster beat NZ? How come I've never heard about this? You'll be telling me England won a WC next...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:40 pm

I'm sure it won't be anywhere near as cringe worthy as the Charles Dance England team talk for the RWC, Cyril Very Happy

Just awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:41 pm

Charles Dance is in Game of Thrones.

He's ok in my book Smile

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:42 pm

Cyril wrote:Charles Dance is in Game of Thrones.

He's ok in my book Smile
laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Oct 2014, 9:21 pm

Charles Dance was in Last Action Hero. Much more impressive.

Also it was a team talk for all the top teams (except New Zealand...and Argentina...and Ireland...and probably some more).

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 9:44 pm

Oh I know who it's supposed to be for.

Last Action Hero? I despair Sad

The Irish are represented...sort of. If you're quick enough you can spot a certain Irish guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Oct 2014, 9:46 pm

Last Action Hero was great (although not watched it in a while).

I just remember the New Zealander article shocked at how everyone else was in it except them...(and then in the small print a few others).

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 9:50 pm

Good grief. Some people are easily offended. I watched the add on Rugby Dump, and in the following comments an Irish guy is winding up a Kiwi about that very thing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 23 Oct 2014, 10:00 pm

I've got to say I find stuff like that (the add) cringeworthy. But then I don't like anthems, or Eddie Bulter's poems (or poetry in general).

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Thu 23 Oct 2014, 10:31 pm

It's been 36 years since we have beaten anyone of note.. We won't have a chance against the might of Saracens...doomed I tell ya

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri 24 Oct 2014, 8:02 am

Eddie Butler's poetry is probably one of the worst parts of the 6Ns. I too find all this hyperbole cringe worthy, it's just an 80 min game between 30+ men in short shorts. No trenches, no wars, no real bravery. Just some blokes doing their jobs

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 10:34 am

HammerofThunor wrote:Not sure he'll be that fussed about an advert recalling a game from nearly 30 years ago. Please don't tell me the Munstermen are turning Welsh? Ready to regale us with tales of the 70s?

We still hear about 1966 whenever that football world Cup turns up...on whatever continent. Wink  Oh the English got long memories t  ................................ now what was I talking about?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 24 Oct 2014, 10:51 am

If both teams play like they did last week then I think Saracens will win.

Golden opportunity to pick up an away win.

Munster at home is still Munster at home but they had a lucky escape last weekend - Saracens are a stronger side than Sale by some distance.

Going to be interesting - tough to call.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 10:54 am

beshocked wrote:If both teams play like they did last week then I think Saracens will win.

Golden opportunity to pick up an away win.

Munster at home is still Munster at home but they had a lucky escape last weekend - Saracens are a stronger side than Sale by some distance.

Going to be interesting - tough to call.

Some might prefer to say: ...a slow start followed by an ending so familiar for them that it could never be described as luck.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Fri 24 Oct 2014, 10:58 am

Cyril wrote:Charles Dance is in Game of Thrones.

He's ok in my book Smile

His finest moment was in 'The Golden Child'........Sado Numsty Smile

GWAN MUNSTER!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

You really can you know but please don't be doing it in the same style as last week, fingers were down to stumps.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by MunsterMac Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:08 am

Mark McCall has an interesting take on Munster;

History suggests that Munster are particularly good at lifting their performance for these home games in Europe, and we have to ready for that and be prepared to match it.

First of all Munster have the best away record of any club in Europe and were the only team to win away last weekend so I wonder what his explanation for that is.

Secondly I would say the opposite. Munster's performances in Europe, home or away, are the true barometer of what they are capable of achieving.

Their performances in the Pro12 however are when they allow their performances to drop below the norm.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

yappysnap wrote:it's just an 80 min game between 30+ men in short shorts. No trenches, no wars, no real bravery. Just some blokes doing their jobs

Yappy, you have short memory indeed of the many great wars, campaigns, battles and behind-the-lines commando raids that were all part of the tapestry in the old BBC 606 and to an extent, but less so, in this present incarnation.

Oh the injuries I still live with as a result!  Soothed now somewhat by my stack of medals for valour and ruthlessness in the face of the enemy.  Oh for it was such a beautiful time when shields glittered under a milky, dying sun, starved of its energy by the clouds of man's savagery, but always shining enough to highlight the scent of the soul that only exists in a warrior's hea. ..............................

shut the f**k up Fly!  Leave that shyte to Butler!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:19 am

MunsterMac wrote:Mark McCall has an interesting take on Munster;

History suggests that Munster are particularly good at lifting their performance for these home games in Europe, and we have to ready for that and be prepared to match it.

First of all Munster have the best away record of any club in Europe and were the only team to win away last weekend so I wonder what his explanation for that is.

Secondly I would say the opposite. Munster's performances in Europe, home or away, are the true barometer of what they are capable of achieving.

Their performances in the Pro12 however are when they allow their performances to drop below the norm.

Well said MunsterMac. Ass talking is common in these wordy skirmishes before the battle. No matter which way or what way you look at Munster's history, you can't categorise it neatly, as they've won in just about any shape, location or form on any given day. Home - away - by the skin of their teeth - with surprising ease.

History suggests Munster's record in Europe. That's really all McCall can say. History suggests Munster have a record in Europe.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:21 am

Munster are playing at home so what's the point of mentioning their away record?

Going by Munster's home record Mark Mccall is right. Their home record is still far more formidable than their away one even if their away record is good.

Munster squeaked a win away from home against the weakest side in the group - both Saracens and Clermont will expect to beat Sale home and away (might not happen but it's what they expect).

Was I meant to be impressed with Munster's performance last week? You'll need to up your game against Saracens. Harsh perhaps but true.

Equally Saracens will need to tighten up areas of their game like catching the high ball and Saracens need to stay disciplined.

As I said before I am not sure dropping the man of the match of last week, Hodgson and dropping Wigglesworth who also played well is intelligent but we will see.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:22 am

ME-109 wrote:It's been 36 years since we have beaten anyone of note.. We won't have a chance against the might of Saracens...doomed I tell ya

We've beaten Australia twice since then.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:28 am

Sin é wrote:
ME-109 wrote:It's been 36 years since we have beaten anyone of note.. We won't have a chance against the might of Saracens...doomed I tell ya

We've beaten Australia twice since then.

Like I said we havent beaten anyone of note Cool . Although I suppose Dwyers Aussies were world champions....was in Musgrave that day...quite a battle and very enjoyable...especially his whinging afterwards....

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:32 am

beshocked wrote:Munster are playing at home so what's the point of mentioning their away record?

Going by Munster's home record Mark Mccall is right. Their home record is still far more formidable than their away one even if their away record is good.

Munster squeaked a win away from home side against the weakest side in the  group - both Saracens and Clermont will expect to beat Sale home and away (might not happen but it's what they expect).

Was I meant to be impressed with Munster's performance last week? You'll need to up your game against Saracens. Harsh perhaps but true.

Equally Saracens will need to tighten up areas of their game like catching the high ball and Saracens need to stay disciplined.

As I said before I am not sure dropping the man of the match of last week, Hodgson and dropping Wigglesworth who also played well is intelligent but we will see.

I already warned another guy on this site and on another thread that he should be patient as it won't take long for 'weak' sides to be indentified in this new product that supposedly got rid of all 'weak' sides from the Top Tier.  He was lauding the point that at least weak sides are no longer part of the mix................. Wink

And yes............... teams expect. Munster will expect to win. Munster expected to win last week away from home (only side as was mentioned a few times) They didn't play to take a losing bonus point. They played to win.
Saracens will be a big game for them - for sure. Saracens could very well win. But McCall knows what he's coming to - a side that have been in two recent HEC semi-finals whilst been totally forgotten as a decent side at the very same time.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:38 am

Weakest side in the group that has 3 of the semi finalist from last season's HC is not that surprising is it?

Just because I think Sale are weaker than Saracens,Munster and Clermont doesn't mean I think they are a weak team.

Mcall knows that Munster raise their game for the European top tier rugby - because it's their bread and butter. It's the most important thing for Munster - Pro12 pales in comparison.

Last edited by beshocked on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:39 am

Ah now Fly I dont think you can argue too much with the analysis being put forward. Munster were very poor and except for a bit of luck should have been around 30-7 down after 45 minutes. A better team would probably have put more on us. I think we got out of jail. Put it this way we dont want to play the first half against Sale and the second half against Leinster tonight....could be a bloodbath...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:44 am

beshocked wrote:Weakest side in the group that has 3 of the semi finalist from last season's HC is not that surprising is it?

Just because I think Sale are weaker than Saracens,Munster and Clermont doesn't mean I think they are a weak team.

Don't befuddle yourself with the word 'weak'.  I said all along that weakness is a relative thing that will bounce back into fashion when things quieten down and people want to score brownie points off each other...."But yous only beat a weak side, we had two past winners in our group!"  Yeah...the iffy ref, and the weak side and the side that cootonwools its best players in readiness for the event. There's always brownie points to be had.

You're right.  There will be weaker sides.... as usual, in this new event.  Sides that others sides will dismissively 'Expect' to beat - both away and at home..... as usual.  You're right.  I smirk at those who said it wouldn't be so.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:46 am

ME-109 wrote:Ah now Fly I dont think you can argue too much with the analysis being put forward. Munster were very poor and except for a bit of luck should have been around 30-7 down after 45 minutes. A better team would probably have put more on us. I think we got out of jail. Put it this way we dont want to play the first half against Sale and the second half against Leinster tonight....could be a bloodbath...

Nobody would want to play like last week and expect to win. Unless you're that strange bunch of lads in red who everbody still says picks spuds with their teeth for a living but they keep showing up at the business end of the Greatest Show of Earth that's Ever Been!!! (or so the ad goes)

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:51 am

Really hope Munster win this. I think they could but will need to bring the pain and be smart. Munster can out smart this team of Barbarians so hopefully thats exactly what they will do.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next