The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 Homepage IV

+8
prop_lyd
LukeLovesLuka
dammit_chris
Fluxy
Ozzy3213
Steven_Sharks
Sgt_Pooly
ChequeredJersey
12 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 Empty Season 7 Homepage IV

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Exciting weekend of rugby with two thrilling 24 all draws while Saints unbeaten run came to an end at the Allianz

Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 9Northampton Saints 98012552163928195138
2Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 12Sale Sharks *97022532272629213232
3Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 7Harlequins *      95222542302427222227
4Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 1Bath Rugby *95132422271525231324
5Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 6London Wasps *9513241236524251224
6Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 4Leicester Tigers9504215215018190424
7Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 48Exeter Chiefs *  9342220224-419200221
8Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 11Saracens 9315216233-1720200519
9Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 2Gloucester 9306226233-720210517
10Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 50London Welsh9306215234-1919240416
11Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 8Newcastle Falcons *9117207241-3417220611
12Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 5London Irish9027215247-3019250610

Welcome to Season 7 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1992. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all.     

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 15:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:10 am; edited 5 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Homepage IV - Page 16 Empty Re: Season 7 Homepage IV

Post by Driver Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:00 pm

I think if i was too rate Youngs today it would be a 7 , give England a energy which they didn't seem to have in the other games. Really got into his packs ears and give them a kick up the ass at the rucks.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Will hopefully watch the England game tonight. Have read some pretty varied reviews on it so far!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Pack was very very good Pete, Robshaw did well at the breakdown and Lawes defensively was brilliant, saved a certain try. Front row all impressed me as did Wood and Morgan. Attwood was quiet but think he did a lot of unseen work.

Youngs had his zip back but passing was a little off second half, while I was very impressed with Ford and May, the latter has grown into international rugby.

Be interested to hear what people have thought of Brown this series, he seems to have gone off the boil as he ripped it up for England last season but apart from a good kick today and some good chases he just seems out of sorts.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:20 pm

I heard we smashed them in the scrum and saw one post on twitter saying Marler came of age internationally. Whislt we may have gone well, I shall hold of the celebrations as quite frankly my view on the starting Aussie props is that they are both woeful at their core function which is scrummaging.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:30 pm

dammit_chris wrote:Pack was very very good Pete, Robshaw did well at the breakdown and Lawes defensively was brilliant, saved a certain try. Front row all impressed me as did Wood and Morgan. Attwood was quiet but think he did a lot of unseen work.

Youngs had his zip back but passing was a little off second half, while I was very impressed with Ford and May, the latter has grown into international rugby.

Be interested to hear what people have thought of Brown this series, he seems to have gone off the boil as he ripped it up for England last season but apart from a good kick today and some good chases he just seems out of sorts.

Good tackles too, but he was hit and miss, especially as I thought he was good vs SA (mixed vs NZ and pretty good vs Samoa)
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Brown has been poor for me this series , I think someone like Ben Foden should be give a game or two come the 6N. I don't think Brown made any clean out and out breaks in this series.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Marler was no different from previous tests I don't think Pete. Scrum went very well as mentioned but that Aussie unit is very poor by Int standards, you can only play whats in front of you though.

May had his best game for England imo, he was a good solid 7, all round game was very impressive.

Last edited by Sgt_Pooly on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Really like the Ford/Twelvetrees axis, worked well. Get Tuilagi or Burrel at 13 and it's starting to take shape again.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 pm

JDV could miss the RWC i think

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2014/11/jean-de-villiers-suffers-horrific-leg.html
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Actually, looking at it statistically Brown had a pretty decent game today!
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Apparently Brown made 2 clean breaks vs Samoa and 1 vs South Africa
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

May was good
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Any people you'd like to see come in for the 6Nations? Think we need to look at Slade in the setup but one bolted could be Itoje at Sarries, reckon he will take Kruis place by 6Nations at Sarries, I don't think I've ever seen a lock with so much potential.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Kruis is too underpowered to be an Int lock. Hopefully Launchbury gets back fit and we give Slater a go too.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 am

Would love to see Fraser, Slade get a go. Still want Wade to get a go, but happy with Watson and May right now. Allen would be ideal but I know it will never happen. Someone like Ewers or Garvey maybe. A firing Daly or Lowe.

But if I went for 2, Fraser and Slade
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:00 am

The independent player ratings gave Ford a 6, calling his passing sloppy, then Youngs a 7 (in itself not too ridiculous). What did they think of his passing then?!
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 am

Actually, I've read the rest of their scores and come to the realisation they either no literally nothing about rugby or didn't watch te match at all. Likely both. The telegraph ones are better
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:08 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Really like the Ford/Twelvetrees axis, worked well. Get Tuilagi or Burrel at 13 and it's starting to take shape again.

I thought Twelvetrees added nothing and Farrell looked better (and not even great) both this week and last week.
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:16 am

AAC was excellent. He cut some good lines and was put into gaps well by Foley and especially Cooper later on. Thought Folau was way off his usual high standards.

Foley and Cooper are an excellent pair. Providing Foley keeps his form Foley starting and Cooper off the bench is a fine combo.

It's the best I've ever seen Robshaw play at the breakdown. He was superb their. Morgan played well and Mullan and Brookes did very well against Robinson and Alexander who are know mugs which was reassuring as they are at best 3rd choice with everyone fit (Mullan probably 4th.)

I thought Ford looked good. His out of hand kicking is superb. I saw nothing from Barritt all game besides getting cut towards the end. 36 was ok but he usually is at this level.

Youngs passing was way way off what it needs to be for him to keep his place.

After this game I suspect Lancaster will chop and change this side up to and throughout the world cup depending on opposition, conditions and form. Very different to Class of 03.

Sorry to hear Driver. I'd be highly surprised if you're not back involved at some stage.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 am

Went to be the game yesterday and the biggest thing that stood out was how shallow England play. Zero
Depth. Australia looked so much more
Dangerous.
Will greenwood said last week vs Ireland that toomua gave the best 12
Performance he had seen in last 10 years. He was probably better yesterday.

Morgan was excellent. Speight has defensive and positioning problems like you would not believe.

Cooper was bright when on. The speed of ruck ball for australis was so much quicker.

We were honest and defended well. Did not realise how fat Kieran Brookes was. Has the build of a pub player. Really powerful. IF he got fit he would be an asset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 am

You should have seen Brookes when he turned up from Tigers, I think he's lost 2 stone.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:You should have seen Brookes when he turned up from Tigers, I think he's lost 2 stone.
When he Ran on it took 2 minutes
For his fat to stop shaking.

Powerful scrummager though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:22 am

I really don't think he's that bad, certainly not as big as Wilson.

When he first came back from Tigers he was huge, totally unfit and offered very little. He can do a full game these which is no mean feat and he puts a good shift in, he's a step up in the loose to Wilson. Really happy with the way Richards has brought him along although there's talk he may be off to one of the big clubs in the summer.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:16 pm

If you saw these stats you would think england lost http://www.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/match/203143.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:18 pm

anonmattyt wrote:Went to be the game yesterday and the biggest thing that stood out was how shallow England play. Zero
Depth. Australia looked so much more
Dangerous.
Will greenwood said last week vs Ireland that toomua gave the best 12
Performance he had seen in last 10 years
. He was probably better yesterday.

Morgan was excellent. Speight has defensive and positioning problems like you would not believe.

Cooper was bright when on. The speed of ruck ball for australis was so much quicker.

We were honest and defended well. Did not realise how fat Kieran Brookes was. Has the build of a pub player. Really powerful. IF he got fit he would be an asset

I think the quote you were looking for was:

"we may have witnessed one of great performances of an Inside Centre for a decent while. Matt Toomua - unbelievable."

He was pretty good yesterday, not as good as AAC but it was a good performance. Best 12 performance in 10 years is quite possibly the oddest comment I've heard on here in a long long time.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

anonmattyt wrote:If you saw these stats you would think england lost http://www.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/match/203143.html

AAC made 164m, that's incredible for a 13.

Our front row made a grand total of 1m
Our engine room made a grand total of 5m
Robshaw made 0m

That is scary reading......

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:
anonmattyt wrote:If you saw these stats you would think england lost http://www.espn.co.uk/scrum/rugby/match/203143.html

Robshaw made 0m

About 60 meters of that was off
That forward pass. Amazed it was not picked up by linesman. I had
Poor seats
And was up in the gods but even I saw
It was forward.

AAC was really good  yesterday. Great back up 13 option. They have 2 cracking 13s and rob Horne
As 3rd
Choice 13 is useful 

Just seen the JDV leg break.
Is that the end of his career ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:36 pm

AAC is a better option than Kurindrani imo but agree they have some good options there. Cooper threw 3 or 4 obvious forward passes.

JDV is out of the world cup, heard nothing about end of career.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Horrific leg break. It turns your stomach to watch it

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Berrick Barnes to Falcons apparentley
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:46 pm

We could do with a top 10 and he would be great but I just can't see it.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 pm

He is a good 10 and better 12.

Can't see it myself but would be a real coup
If you could pull it off.

It's hard attracting plauers to Newcastle due to its location

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:52 pm

your right , we're too close to scotland
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Driver wrote:your right , we're too close to scotland
As beautiful as some parts are up there foreign
Plauers generally like to be down South.

Mind you Newcastle managed to get Matt Burke
So anything is poss

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Carl Hayman aswell
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:

Robshaw made 0m

If only running back kicks and making breaks off blatant forward passes won matches...
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:09 pm

haha
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:23 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:

Robshaw made 0m

If only running back kicks and making breaks off blatant forward passes won matches...

If they had a scrum I dare say they would have won.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 pm

BamBam will be taking on Newcastle. He will be getting acquainted with the rules and getting a team thread up over the next couple of days thumbsup

Just on the conversations of the last day or so. Very impressed with Toomua Matt. Best 12 of these internationals by along way. Good distribution but very impressed by his offloading on the gain line. 

AAC very good for the Aussies yesterday at 13. Good options there for them. Wasn't impressed with Foley. Cooper looked the better 10 when on but Foley was good in the games prior to yesterday.

Folau has been poor this Autumn. Not joining the line as well maybe a bit jaded after a lot of rugby this year? 

Scrum performance was massive. Wilson & Attwood really locked it down well. Suspect the Aussies may have done us though if they had achieved even just parity at the scrum. 

Ford went well at 10. Offers good variety there something we have badly missed. Not particularly overwhelmed by Twelvetrees at 12 but wasn't a bad appearance. Robshaw immense at the breakdown.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Folau been a bit disappointing by his standards. Quality in the air And was good against wales.

Twelve trees struggled defensively yesterday and When he got the ball just seemed to want to hoof it in the air. Maybe that was SL tactics ?

Horne ran some excellent support lines. Thought Youngs was ok although he will be having night
Mares about his missed tackle for the try.

Wilson is a good tighthead and Attwood is now a decent international player.

Gloucester beat London Irish fairly well today. My brother said Kvesic was quality again. He is having a really good season for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:43 pm

We were gash. Your under 12's would have beat us today. Fecking embarrassing.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Toomua has developed well, he's growing into that 12 shirt and when you consider they also have lealifiano, barnes, beale, joc, giteau and godwin that could all fill that shirt if picked, he's shown a very astute performance saturday. 

For us I'd like to see Ford, Burrell and Manu in the Six Nations. There's a bigger threat in that midfield from most aspects of play for me.

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:We were gash.  Your under 12's  would have beat us today.  Fecking embarrassing.
Apparently it was a low quality game and we made hard work of it . I was too hungover to go. Was a bad idea to think I could make it after a night away at twickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Kvesic was dreadful up at our place last week, he was easily outplayed by Saull which tells you something.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 pm

anyone up for some squad tweaking?

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Fluxy wrote:Toomua has developed well, he's growing into that 12 shirt and when you consider they also have lealifiano, barnes, beale, joc, giteau and godwin that could all fill that shirt if picked, he's shown a very astute performance saturday. 

For us I'd like to see Ford, Burrell and Manu in the Six Nations. There's a bigger threat in that midfield from most aspects of play for me.

That is easily our best line up centre wise. I am sure farrell will come back again.

We need to create space for our wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Kvesic was dreadful up at our place last week, he was easily outplayed by Saull which tells you something.
Probably been our
Player of the season so far along with May. Helps
That our pack are getting parity or on top.

We always play poorly at your place. One of our bogey teams

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Just seen the JDV injury. Really nasty looks career threatening.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:Just seen the JDV injury. Really nasty looks career threatening.
At his age it will be a battle

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 pm

anonmattyt wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:Kvesic was dreadful up at our place last week, he was easily outplayed by Saull which tells you something.
Probably been our
Player of the season so far along with May. Helps
That our pack are getting parity or on top.

We always play poorly at your place. One of our bogey teams

Much as I don't rate him, Laidlaw has been good for you guys? Right?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next