The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014

+10
MtotheC
TheCultOfPersonality
jeromedubois
Marky
TwisT
Steel
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014 Empty 6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:21 pm

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014 Zc1nU5p

Official theme song: "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage

Match 1
Buck Riggins vs Daniel Reilly

Match 2
6CW UK Championship
The Re-Match

Simon Cagero © vs Bam Sparkleston

Match 3
Loser leaves 6CW
Alexander Altair vs Enigma

Match 4
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows © vs Bad Intentions

Match 5
Inferno match
Edward Plague vs Joshua

Match 6
6CW Xtreme Championship
DeMarcus Brown © vs Ojore

Match 7
GazzyD vs Nate Nack

Match 8
6CW INT Championship
Jax Cutler ©vs Anthony Grace

Match 9
JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois

Match 10
Last Man Standing
Mike Masters vs Scott Harris

Main Event 1
6CW Championship
Max Adamson © vs Enforcer

Main Event 2
Hell in a Cell
Vincent Costello vs Liam “The Viper” Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Nov 2014, 10:26 am

A Voice booms around the arena as the lights face and spotlightshit the stage.
“Ladies and Gentleman. Do not adjust your sets. Things are about to go BOX OFFICE!!!!”
“Lights, camera, action!”

“Movies” by Alien Ant Farm blares out as Hollywood and Primetime burst through the curtain to a massive ovation.

HE: Is anyone as bored of these two as I am already?
HA: come on! Get with the program! The Producers are great!
HE: Good God! What are you wearing?

Harold puts on a pair of Elton John style novelty glasses, which is in the shape of the word “PRODUCERS” with the lenses in the letters “O” and “C”.

HA: Its part of their new merchandise!  They gave me these backstage! They also gave me a pair for you!

Henry looks at them and throws them into the crowd to a large boo.

The Producers bounce down to the ring, tagging hands on the way before grabbing mics and rolling in.
They wait for the crowd to die down but every time it looks like doing so, Primetime whips hem up again.

HA: You have to admit, they know how to work a crowd.
Eventually, Primetime allows the crowd to subside and raises his microphone.

PT: Let me introduce to you, the most successful wrestler to ever appear in 6CW….Hollywood Johnson!

HJ: And the only other person to have never to have lost a match with a 100% win record….Primetime Johnson!

PT: But we are not out here to show off our unbeaten streak. Oh no. We are out here to ask a question.
HJ: A question that every person in this arena is wanting answered.

HE: When are you leaving?

PT: Why aren’t the Producers at Ground Zero?

HJ: It’s a good question, Primetime. It’s a question that I have been asking myself since we debuted at last nights Anarchy.m We were on fire last night!

PT: No…that was the Brotherhood that were on fire.

HJ: You know what I mean, although we would like to wish the Brotherhood all the best in their recovery.

HE: A bit  insensitive there.
HA: They didn’t mean anything by it! That’s just how these two are!

PT: We have been looking at the card and we notice that there is a tag match for the 6CW championship. And somehow, we are not one of the teams featured.

HJ: Must be a typo.

PT: Somehow, the only undefeated tag team in 6CW are not in that match.

PT: Somehow, there is BOX OFFIVE style ratings waiting to happen and Prime to the Time, and Hollywood bombshell isn’t involved.

PT: Now I know that everyone in this arena wants to see us in that match.

PT: And we are willing to forgive the mistake imposed on not only us but the dozens and dozens of Producerinos in attendance by being added to the match.

HJ: Just think, 6CW Board of Directors. How cool would it be if a legendary team, won the tag titles in only their second match. And a match they weren’t even in?

PT: must be a typo.

HJ: How great would it be to have international superstars as your tag champs?

HE: Are these two for real?

HA: Why not? I would like to see it for one!

HE: These guys are cretins! They only know 5 moves and four of them are variations of a headlock.

HJ: So how about we get the Bad Arrows and Red Intentions out here and agree to let us join in?

PT: Now we know that the World Darts Grand Slam is going on at the moment, so the Bad Arrows might not be able to come out.

HJ: And Red Intentions sounds like a horny teenager at the wrong time of the month.

PT: But if either team wants to tell us why we cant be part of the show, w e would like to hear it.

HJ: Until then, PT and HJ are going to do what we do best. Making box office viewing.

The Producers bounce off opposite ropes and jump into the centre of the ring and do a buttbump to a huge crowd pop.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 15 Nov 2014, 1:34 pm

Music blares out from the speakers, but it isn't the entrance of any 6CW team or superstar

HA: Hey, I know that music! Thats the American Wolves, but those guys are on TNA!

HE: Whats going on here?!

*The music continues to play and the arena is in a confused state of silence. No one comes out onto the stage and after about a minute Hollywood interrupts

HJ: Wait, what's happening? The Bed Fellows and Rad Imitations too scared to come out here themselves?

PT: I guess they don't wanna be seen turning down the challenge, Hollywood. After we beat the Brothers Wood I'm not surprised!

HJ: Thunder and Wood couldn't handle us on Anarchy and now these guys are running away too!

*Stronger then hits and the crowd explode in noise as Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst appear. The two men stand to salute the crowd before Hurst ushers for the music to be stopped

JH: Sorry gents, awfully embarrassing. The guys backstage were so confused by your challenge that they thought 6CW were re-running TNA's Wolves vs Hardys vs Dudleys feud

RR: You can't blame them! New upcoming, unstoppable tag team forced into matches with out of shape pub wrestlers and another team that had it's time years ago and never knew how to evolve as performers.

JH: Quite, I heard Magnusson calling you two Jeff and Matt earlier, but we're still trying to work out which one of you is the pill popper and which one of you is fat, boring and never been liked.

RR: I've seen Indiana Loans and the Raiders of the Lost Bank, Hollywood is definitely taking something hallucinogenic.

*Hollywood is incredulous in the ring

HJ: That was Box Office huge in Greece, Stavros Flatley still send me christmas cards!

RR: Inspired, it really was my brother!

JH: But we're not here to talk about your movies, Hollywood, and Trash TV is long gone. This is about our tag titles

*Robin pats the belt draped across his shoulder

RR: I ain't got a problem showing you men how the Red Arrows roll, I really don't. My title ain't for holding, its for defending, and I know my boy Jack knows dat feel

JH: Undoubtedly, Robin, I am quite the same as you. But it isn't up to us. Believe me, we've already told Mr Magnusson that we want to take on the legends that once filmed the legends. But Bad Intentions have earned their shot, and quite frankly we are not unfair men.

RR: Damn right. You get Confidence and Justice on side and maybe we can run this thing. Then you take it to the bosses. Hell, we'll even double dip! How about this? You get us in match number one, we open the show with Box Office TELE!

*The crowd erupt and start a YES! chant. Hurst gives it a few seconds then speaks over it

JH: We'll take you on and if you beat us, we can make this a three way dance later on, no matter what the Bad boys say. We can even add some toys to proceedings. If we're going old school and playing against the old guard then we might as well replicate the whole show.

RR: Tables, ladders and chairs

*OH MY! screams the crowd

JH: Looks like they remember it too.

RR: So you boys do your petition, you lobby the bosses and you ask our number one contenders. But be warned, if you don't come away with the titles then we will be cashing in this favour very soon

JH: Yes, Robin, that's the catch. We have our own little reward tied into this. Let's just say we don't just want the understudies.

RR: There you go, boys. Make it happen and we'll honour it. Fighting champs don't just fight chumps, so when we're done with you and Bad Intentions we'd quite like some real challengers...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 15 Nov 2014, 9:23 pm

Our scene opens in the abandoned house of Edward Plague, we see Edward sat in the middle of a large hall with cracked and peeling walls, he sits alone with two burnt black robes either side of him. He looks down slowly at both before staring forward once again, in the background we can hear knocking but the camera rotates around Edward to reveal the door boarded up. The camera stops behind Edward also revealing McCoy sat in front of him, surrounded by candles.

Plague leans in and the camera changes to one of a side view, Plague leans in close to McCoy and an ugly grimace covers his scared face. Plague flicks his hair back as he knocks down one of the candles causing the flame to fall close to the wooden doll. Plague does it again and again causing the candles to fall, the flames closer and closer to McCoy. Plague then bows his head allowing his hair to fall back in front of his face as he speaks.

“They told me that punishment was the one true way to set me free...hehehe...they told me that there is no place in this world for love or compassion and they changed the voice in my head and made me believe if only for a second...hehehe...the day my eyes opened was the day I knew they were wrong...it was the day that I knew that punishment wasn't the end...hehehe...it wasn't the cure...”

Plague flicks his hair back to show a sick smile across his face

“...Punishment was the tool to make people see that they need the love of family in their lives...”

Plague pauses and a look of sadness flashes over his face before he snarls at McCoy, screaming at the doll.

“...BUT THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE...WASN'T IT!? IT WAS TOO LATE FOR MY BROTHER!”

Plague calms himself, breathing heavily

“You McCoy...YOU DID THIS!”

Plague picks McCoy up holding the doll close

“You have condemned Joshua to the pits of hell...hehehe...every flame that rests on his skin will be because of the hatred you pumped through his veins...hehehe...you blinded him and lead him away from a god and delivered him to the devil's door.”

Plague drops McCoy to the ground amongst the burning candles as the lights in the room begins to flicker and the knocking continues. Plague closes his eyes and covers his ears, screaming all of a sudden.

“THE VOICES...THEY BEGIN TO CHANGE...THE VOICES...THEY HAVE BETRAYED ME!”

Plague drops to his knees picking up McCoy once again

“One final betrayal was all it took...hehehe...Joshua and I will be set free...hehehe...The end is here....”

The camera closes in on Plague's face one last time.

“I am the end.”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 3:40 pm

Hollywood and Primetime turn to face each other, look back at the Red Arrows and then back to each other in a OTT comical double take.
HJ: So the Red Arrows have finally grown some cajones and come out hear to face the undefeated forces of nature.
PT: Obviously, they had run out of formaldehyde and were tired of pickling sharks.
HJ: Uh?
PT: Its culture, Hollywood. Don’t worry about it. And just like those revolting pieces of art, they are yesterdays news.
HJ: (whispering to PT) I still don’t get it.
PT: So Mr Hirst – do us all a favour and jump in your Robin Reliant and hi tail it out of here before these (doing air quotations) “legends who filmed the legends” show you how to tag wrestle, old school style.
HJ: (Still whispering) are you going to explain these references to me?

Primetime turns away from the Red Arrows and hunches over and starts talking to Hollywood in a huddle, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he still has the microphone in his hand.

PT: Whats wrong with you PT. I am pretending that I have him mixed up with Damien Hirst.
HJ: Who is that?
PT: You know. The crackpot artist who used to cut up cows and sheep and put them in formaldehyde.
HJ: So that’s why you asked me to brutally hack that cow up last week?
PT: Of course. Why else would I have a large perplex case delivered? WE do what we always do – get our opponents names confused and then take the mick out of them.

PT stands up and addresses the Red Arrows.

PT: We will just be a few minutes more

PT ducks back down.

PT: So what did you do with the half of a cow?
HJ: Well I didn’t know what it was for. So I flushed what I could down the toilet.
PT: What? Our toilet?
HJ: I’m not stupid. I shoved it down the Red Arrows toilet. Although I am reliably informed its not the first time its had rancid meat dangled in it.
PT: That would have got a huge crowd pop if we weren’t whispering it to each other.
HJ: We had better get back to the show.

The Producers stand back up and turn around to face the Red Arrows again.

HJ: Anyway. Challenge accepted!
PT: Its time to prove that we are the coming attractions to the 6CW tag division and not flops of last year.
HJ: Whenever, wherever you want us, we are ready.
PT: That’s what she said.
HJ: Red Arrows. The Producers. Bad Internet Connections. 6CW tag titles. Lets get it on and make it Box Office!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 17 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

The screen begins to flicker with static as the face of the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears on the screen, his face marked by shadow showing the cuts and bruises left by Costello during the last edition of Anarchy. An ugly grimace covers Wood's face as he looks in to the camera before beginning to speak.

“388 days...”

Wood looks at the ground for a moment before letting out a big sigh and continuing

“388 days was all it took for me to be left here...”

The screen distorts to static for a second as it cuts to footage from Ground Zero 2013 during the triple threat between Wood, Costello and Enforcer for the EWF World Heavyweight Title.

HE: This is just a fist fight now….this is just about who wants it the most….

Enforcer and Wood continue to hammer away with fists before Big E drives a kick below the belt line, knocking Wood back in pain. Enforcer follows up with stiff uppercuts but somehow Wood responds with a furious combination of punches and chops of his own… 

HA: Liam Wood just will not give up….this kid has got balls the size of grapefruits…

HE: Enforcer’s looking groggy….this is bad…..OH MY GOD!

*Crowd silence

HA: What the…

Thunder comes from nowhere with the steel chair in his hand and he swings it toward Enforcer’s head but Big E ducks it and the full force of the impact crashes across the top of Wood’s head, leaving him in a completely unconscious state on the canvass. Thunder looks completely and utterly stunned by what has taken place as Enforcer takes advantage and pulls the chair from his grasp…..CRACK!

HE: Thunder just took out his best friend….

The screen once again turns to static for a few seconds before cutting to the next clip

Enforcer is holding his ribs as he steps down the ladder and back onto the canvass. Liam Wood, blood pouring from his head, is trying to use the ropes to pull himself up but he doesn’t have the energy to do so. Enforcer looks him dead in the eye and smiles at him before kissing the championship belt and then shouldering it. The cameras show Vincent Costello on the outside, a glassy look in his eyes, and then swing around to Thunder lying on his back. Enforcer leaves the ring, laughing at the abuse from the fans, before making his way up the rampway.

HE: I wouldn’t want to be Thunder right now…

Wood is blinking back the blood as he watches his championship disappear up the ramp and then he turns his gaze to Thunder, who is starting to stir, with a look of wide-eyed shock. Enforcer poses with the championship one more time before exiting backstage.

The footage turns to static one more time before cutting back to Wood sat in front of the camera. A faint voice can be heard in the background speaking to Wood.

???: So how do you feel?

Wood looks away for a second letting out a big sigh as he begins to speak

“How do I feel?...”

Wood laughs before shaking his head, showing a bit of shock at the question being asked

“...I don't know...”

Once again Wood pauses for a moment as a serious look covers his face, he looks directly down the camera before speaking.

“You wanted honesty so here it is...there have been times where I have felt like the wolves are scratching at the door and it's like they smell blood...you see, I'm not a religious man so who do you talk to when everyone else is gone?...”

“...I feel lost.”

Wood's features change, almost being hit by the realisation of what has happened over the past year, realising that after everything, the ones he cared about are gone.

“There have been times when I have claimed to be a man with nothing to lose, I told my opponents that there was nothing they could do to stop me, that they couldn't take anything away from me because I had nothing but the sad truth is...I had it all and I'm not even talking about the titles, I'm not talking about the awards...”

“...but, I'm not here to say that this is the new beginning to my life because right now it's not about a fresh start...this is about an ending...I am here with only one thing left and that is my will to fight and to survive...I am here to destroy a cancer that I allowed to infect my life...a cancer that fed off the misery of those who I loved...a cancer that took it all but still hasn't finished the job!”

Wood pauses for a second

“Costello...I'm standing here as tall as ever and I promise that is the way that Ground Zero will end with me stood over your broken, bloody body...last week at Anarchy you proved that you are ready and willing to end my career or even worse...my life...you have shown no remorse and no compassion but luckily for you...I don't need that...I don't need an apology from a scumbag who nobody would miss.”

“I go in to Ground Zero knowing that if you're actually telling the truth and this isn't just a game to you that I either leave a the winner at Ground Zero or in a body bag and Vinnie...I am prepared for either option...you see, in the past the idea of my career ending scared me more than anything but the truth is...without those people in my life to share it with...why does it even matter?”

Wood looks down at the ground

“So at Ground Zero I am put in a cage with a man who couldn't care less if my career ended but the funny thing is...I'm not even talking about you Costello...I'm talking about me! When I step in to the Hell In A Cell match that night, I intend to put you through more pain than your brain can even comprehend and I don't care how far I have to go to do it....”

Wood looks back up and smiles in to the camera before speaking one last time

“If Ground Zero is the end of my career then I'm taking you with me Vinnie...you see, for you this match is about pride...it's about showing everyone that Night Of Glory was a fluke...it's about proving to yourself that you're better than me...it's about jealousy...it's about finally taking it all away from the man who had it all...it's pathetic it really is...”

"..because this isn't about win loss records or title reigns or even proving who is the bigger and better man. This isn't a popularity contest or an audition for a 6CW film because it's way more than that petty bullsh¡t...it's way more than competition...it's way more than any rivalry that 6CW has ever seen...

Wood attempts to stand up and leave but the voice speaks again

???: What is it about for you then?

Wood stops in his tracks and speaks one last time before walking out of shot.

“Cutting out that cancer from my life....making sure that he feels more pain than he has ever felt before...I didn't pick to go for the EWF title for a reason because beating him in a wrestling match proves jack sh¡t...I could beat that S.O.B with my hands tied behind my back if he was kept from cheating because he just isn't as good as me...this match at Ground Zero isn't about proving anything...”

"...this match at Ground Zero is about two men who have hated each other since day one and this match? It's the end."

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:09 pm

*Reborn is giving the Producers a round of applause and Hurst doffs his cap to them and then brings the microphone to his lips once more

JH: Well then, gentlemen, it's time for you to do what you do best then...make TELE! And make internet videos, go viral, hop on twitter and get out those hashtags. Campaign my friends. And I mean that with the warmest sentiment. We've made jokes, Robin informs me that all tag teams must have a sense of humour and I have tried to indulge him and you gentlemen too. But really now it isn't about me and Mr Reborn. We'll sign your petitions, but the men in charge are the only thing that really matter now.

RR: You gotta get the bosses to sign it off, boys. We ain't gonna stop em, we don't want nothing but challengers. Ain't no point having these titles without people to keep them from.

JH: Quite, Robin. But right now you are merely the future. Who'd have thought it, The Producers being called the future!

RR: They past, present and future yo

JH: Alas, we have two men for our very near present. Two men who have gone after us for more than just a bit of gold. They just don't like the Red Arrows. Justice and Confidence put the targets on our backs because we represent all they hate. You could call us Honour and Awe, two things they can't claim to get their hands on.

RR: They can't do it like we do it

JH: And so we are here to get their famous last words before the talking is done with. Ground Zero really is a time where heroes meet villains, DC and Marvel cannot compete with 6CW in that respect. On such a grand stage the good guys of 6CW look to put evil to bed. Max Adamson, Vincent Costello, Simon Cagero, Jerome Dubois, Edward Plague. These are the men that our heroes look to vanquish. Can Liam Wood fight the demons, can Enforcer rescue his crown, can Bam Sparkleston keep the dream alive, can Joshua rescue his McCoy, can JJ Johnson win another battle of legends. Goodness, even Masters and Harris may very well show us which one of those young men has the heart and valour the other lacks!

RR: And your boys gonna put down the men with nothing but evil in their hearts, they even called Bad Intentions!

JH: So, boys, join us. This is your stage, let's get the words out of the way once and for all. Set out your stall, enlighten the world about how the tag reign of Bad Intentions could be. And we'll all know what Robin and I are putting to bed once and for all...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:11 pm

The Cameras cut to the backstage area where Tim Allen is stood waiting with microphone in hand; Tim composes himself before beginning his broadcast.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time he is the Xtreme Champion DeMarcus Brown

Brown casually walks into shot the title flung across his shoulder he walks up to Tim and holds out his fist, Tim cautiously taps it with his own and Brown nods in approval.

TA: Welcome DeMarcus, at Ground Zero you go one on one with Ojore, looking forward to the event.

DB: I never look forward to an event Tim, all Ground Zero is for me is another opportunity to prove my dominance over the rest of the individuals chasing my gold. Ojore might think that he has my number that the man of war is looking at another conquest but that’s not in my game plan, that’s exactly the opposite of what I have planned for Ground Zero.

TA: Last time you and Ojore faced in an Xtreme Title match you ended up injured and out of action for a good few months to you have any trepidation this time around.

DB: In one word Tim, No because if I did im one step closer to it happening again, if I go into Sunday with any doubts in my mind, it means that im already questioning my own ability, if at any point in the match I think don’t do this DeMarcus you could end up like before I might as well just give in, you don’t give it one hundred percent Tim that exactly when you end up injured and against Ojore I can’t afford anything less, it’s all or nothing. This isn’t last time Tim, this is the here and now, I am the one with everything to lose and nothing to gain and that makes me a dangerous man. What’s happened so far between me and Ojore has all been fun and games at Ground Zero this gets serious.

TA: What does the future hold after Ground Zero for you DeMarcus?

DB: Whatever I feel like because when im run a train through Ojore and nobody gonna stand in my way, I’ve seen the way these guys in the back look at Ojore like he man not to be messed with, somebody they should fear. There all looking in the wrong direction and at Ground Zero im planning on opening all their eyes as to whom is the real threat around here.

DeMarcus cracks his neck and pummels his fist into his palm

DB: Now Tim im done here I need to concentrate on my match, not these pointless exercises im sure you can find someone else who wants nothing more than to bask in the limelight.

DeMarcus then rubs taps the title on his shoulder and nods towards the camera before walking off set, leaving Tim alone still with the microphone at his mouth.

TA: Well I guess that’s all were getting today folks, Will DeMarcus, finally get one over Ojore, you’ll have to tune into Ground Zero to find out.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:45 pm

VC: Where the hell is he????

Costello intimidatingly demands

Stage hand: Who?

VC: Tim Allen, where is he?

Stage hand: I, I, I haven't seen him Mr Costello...

The nervous voice of Tim Allen interrupts from off camera

TA: Are you looking for me Vincent?

Costello releases his grip on the stage hand and turns to face Allen

VC: Put a damn microphone in my hand and point that camera this way, I've got something to say...

Bravo Liam, congratulations... 

Costello sarcastically claps

You're finally a free man, free from all that bull sh@t, liberated from all the pretences and falsities you've portrayed since we first met, it might have taken two years but I've finally opened your mind, I've finally got through that thick skull of yours...

You're not making claims about being the best in the world anymore, your not talking about some forgettable TV title run or a wold championship reign that nobody even remembers... You're talking about hate and destruction, you're taking about pain and misery... And those are things I know a little something about, because you may just be waking up to reality, you may have only just accepted the truth but I have lived hate and misery my entire Life! Growing up in the most unforgiving, dangerous streets in the world... In the heart of Hell's Kitchen New York... Now that's a real education, surviving a single day on those streets was like a victory in itself, so when I come to London England and a jumped up over privileged momma's boy like you who sends recorded messages from his luxury apartment, makes claims about hurting me, about making me feel pain... Well quite frankly it makes me laugh... You see a guy like you has no idea what I've been through, has no idea what it takes to survive in the real world, has no idea about pain or hate. I'm a guy that was brought up on pure unadulterated hate, it runs through my veins, through my very being... There isn't a damn thing you could teach me about hate!

But I'm glad, I'm happy that you admit, finally that this has nothing's to do with titles, has nothing to do with records or accolades, that it's just two guys that down right hate each other's guts being locked inside a steel cage beating the damn snot outta each other... And I can't wait, I'm giddy with anticipation... You see for me Ground Zero is about having yet another opportunity to take my brass knucks and smash you clean in the jaw, just I like I did in our first ever match, it's about a chance to show the world just what happens when you pi££ off Costello's Law, it's just another day at the office for me! But for you Liam it's everything, it's your whole world all wrapped up in one moment, it's your entire life, it's your career all on the line... It's everything for you! You've put it all on red... And you know what I almost respect that... Almost! But the truth of it all is that sometimes in life we make choices Liam and sometimes there is no choice at all... You never had a choice because Costello's Law took it away from you, I pulled the strings and I played you like a damn puppet... Why you might ask?

Because from the very first moment I laid eyes on you, from the first second I heard you open your mouth I wanted to knock your teeth out... I wanted to break you and everything you stood for... Just because I could. I see how from the outside looking in this rivalry could be perceived as two men with a clash of styles, a clash of ideals, of backgrounds and mind sets, how two absolute opposites have collided because they can't coexist... and to some extent there'd be right... But the truth of it all is that I saw you with the flash apartment, the EWF paid for video packages and the merchandise stand full of viper t shirts and the pretty girl on your arm and I thought to myself... Why don't I have all that, where's my giant count down clock, where's my special effects budget, why isn't my face on a t shirt... So I did what I had to do and I took all those things away from you brick by glorious brick, so now it's just Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello... No gimmicks, no pretences just me and you, locked inside the cell until one of us doesn't walk out.

You say that after Ground Zero it will be all over, that this will be finished... Well news flash boy this ain't ever gonna be over... As long as Liam Wood and Vincent Costello are both in 6CW and I have a breath left inside my body it will never be over... Win or lose you don't just get to swan off into the sunset, you don't just get to move on because I will always be there, maybe not straight away, it might be days, months, years even... but just when you least expect it, when you think you can finally breath again... I'll be there to remind you that nobody gets to just walk away from Costello's Law.

So you load it all up for Ground Zero you bring everything you have, because if you want this done with viper you'd better put me in a damn box in the ground. 

Everything you ever achieved was because I was in the hospital, because I was out of commission... Before my injury you hadn't accomplished anything and since my return you've accomplished less than that. I'm the reason you aren't the EWF champion, I'm the reason Thunder will never wrestle again and why Emmy won't answer your calls... ME... I did that to you and come the 26th of November I'm gonna beat you again because the cell is my playground, under my rules... You're right Liam I don't wanna wrestle you I wanna fight I want no holds barred, I want the ring surrounded by steel with no escape... But I'm not gonna end your career Liam oh no, I want you around, I want you jerking the curtain vs Molly Coddle so that when I walk out night after night with the world title strapped around my waist main eventing all over the world your'll have a stark reminder of exactly what Costello's Law did to you! This is your legacy Liam... To be the man that was broken by Costello's Law!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:59 pm

The scene opens up in the attic room we saw in the first few segments that heralded Joshua's arrival. The room is dark and cold, with only a lone candle placed on a table giving any sort of comforting light. The flame dances in the gloom as the wind whips up around it.

As the camera moves forward, we pass the scattered toys that were seen previously. The rocking horse moves slowly back and forth, and the stuffed toys look towards the camera with a dead but reasonably cheerful stare. A music box is open and the red blood handprint is still on the lid. The broken dancer turns slowly around and a tinny tune is just audible coming from it. Other toys, all lovingly placed, are spotted at various places as the camera continues to move onwards.

Although the surroundings seem to mimic a happy childhoods retreat, the scene is far from pleasant. There is something in the air; a stench of death, that turns a boy's playground into a living nightmare.

The camera pans upwards and we can see the tall figure of Joshua looking out of the balcony window. He seems to be lost in thought and his hair flutters in the cold wind. Joshua stands there shirtless and with deep scars running down his back. He has his hand resting on the window frame and we can see that it is blood soaked as well. In his other hand, Joshua holds a small knife.

The blade is red. The blade has been used.

A tree outside the window casts a long figured shadow on the floor and reaches out beyond Joshua. Other weird shadows appear on the wooden floorboards which only add to the despairing sight. Joshua seems oblivious to it and just stands staring out of the window.

Suddenly the lone candle blows out and the room is in near darkness. The moon provides limited light and the gloom does make Joshua turn away from the window. He starts to slowly walk towards the table where the candle is situated. He reaches into his trouser pocket and retrieves a box of matches. Joshua slowly takes a match out and rubs it along the side of the box. He stands there, with the lit match in front of his face. We can see that his features are bloody and that it appears he has damaged himself some more. New scars mingle with old scars, as Joshua stands with the flame close to the candle. Suddenly he moves his hand back and forth, which makes the flame disappear. He then stares into the camera and smirks:

The darkness.........never bothered me.........anyway.........

Joshua turns away from the camera and wanders back over to the window. He continues to look out into the night sky and with his hand still clutched around the bloody knife. The camera moves towards him and focuses on the side of his face, as Joshua begins to speak:

Oh how they laughed.........at the boy that spoke in code.........the boy whose speech was broken.........and whose body was the same.........It was beyond comprehension.........that someone of that age.........could witness more terrors.........than most average adults.........They didn't understand.........or didn't want to understand.........that the key to the boys now scarred grown up life.........was carved in the evil within his childhood.........So they decided it amused them.........rather than angering them.........For what is one young life.........against the suffering of thousands?.........

He turns to the camera and lifts the knife:

But what if the suffering of thousands.........was then caused by that young life?.........

He looks down at the knife and seems confused with its presence. He lifts his arm back and then throws the knife out of the window. He watches it land far below him, before turning away. The camera turns with him, as Joshua bows his head and speaks again:

The adult world loves.........their silly amusements.........First they cocoon a man.........in a poor excuse of a chamber of horrors.........Then they wish to see more torment.........caused by a single flame on naked flesh.........Do they wish that someone feels their demise?.........Do they wish for the final curtain to fall.........on one of their fancies?.........What they do not realise is death.........should be viewed as comfort.........and not a conclusion.........For why end a situation.........that has caused me so much.........gleeful suffering.........

He turns to the camera and sniggers unnervingly:

What?........You believe I am lost without the conductor?..........You think that the music has died to a whimper?.........You feel that the Plague of this place holds the upper hand?.........Just because the important part.........is on his and not mine?.........

Joshua looks at his blood soaked hands, before running them through his black hair. He stares up at the ceiling and cracks his neck from side to side:

The symphony of suffering.........is beyond one man's bidding.........It is something that has been built on memories.........and will be used to torment all.........that are deaf to the tune.........He believes the damage is already done.........and he is right.........His untimely end has always come down.........to him feeling I need to be set free.........But freedom comes at a price.........and freedom comes without guidance.........And even though the conductor is not by my side.........he still guides by hand.........and my head.........This head filled with pain.........This head full of hurt.........This head to be used as a weapon.........in the quest to hear grown men plead "enough".........

Joshua turns towards the still extinguished candle and lifts it to his face. He blows slowly on the wick and suddenly the flame appears again. Joshua's ghastly scarred face is bathed in light as his piecing eyes stare out through his hair:

This flame is a force.........that has never damaged me.........I treat it with respect and disdain.........For some the light provides reassurance.........For others it provides destruction.........But I stand in between.........in the grey area of suffering that comes with playing with fire.........You can be scorched and scalded.........blistered for life.........but still remain alive.........You can feel your skin burn.........and it peel from the bones.........but still your heart can beat.........It is the very embodiment of suffering.........An ingredient that provides the light of hope.........before causing you to scream in darkness.........It is this flame.........this element of destruction.........that I will use to bring grown men.........filled with talk.........to fall at my knees.........The Plague of this place.........whose life will never be the same again.........will herald an age of torment.........that will be remembered long after.........the shrieks have subsided.........

Joshua blows the candle out the room returns to darkness. The smoke from the extinguished flame slowly drifts up between his eyes. He continues to stare at the camera and talks slowly:

I hope those that deaf to the suffering.........finally regain their hearing.........For these words need to be listened to.........and then recalled.........Suffering is not something.........you can choose not to feel.........Suffering is not something.........you can choose not to be part of.........Everyone will have that feeling.........Everyone will feel my wrath.........And there will come a time.........when you will reread these words.........and realise the intentions were always there.........Ground Zero.........this circus arena.........will be the dawn of when pitiful men.........finally see the light.........The light coming from the burning shell.........of my next victim.........You will watch.........you will hear the screams of pain.........and you will think one thing.........

The scene starts to fade but not before we hear Joshua's last words:

Oh merciful God.........pray tell me that the evil.........will not befall me.........

The scene fades to black and after a few brief moments, the following words appear:

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone (Revelation 19:20, KJV).

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:33 pm

The words "Welcome to the new age" followed by the riff of "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons is heard inside the sold out Echo Arena in Liverpool, the crowd immediately boo as the music plays, there is a short pause before Max Adamson saunters out, he is emotionless as the booing goes up a notch, he is wearing his ring attire of navy blue boots, kneepads, trunks and a white t-shirt with black writing, which reads "Welcome to the Adamson show". The t-shirt is tucked in behind the 6CW World Championship which is proudly displayed around his waist. Adamson looks focused and he strikes a pose as green, blue and gold pyrotechnics go off behind him, somewhat drowning out the booing fans.

Harold: These fans really have an issue with our esteemed champion tonight... I wonder if that could play into Enforcer's hands.

Henry: Adamson's faced hate filled crowds before Harold, and he's emerged still Champion. That's what makes him so great!

(Adamson walks down the ramp ignoring all fans whether they're jeering or trying to high five him. He climbs the ring steps to the ring apron. Adamson beckons for the ring announcer to open the ropes for him and he obliges, Adamson entering the ring. The camera shows one of the announcers' comfortable swivel chairs in the middle of the ring with a microphone on it. Adamson picks up the microphone, unclips the Championship from his waist, and sits back in the chair. The camera cuts to Henry at ringside sat on a metal folding chair.)

Harold: Comfortable brother?

Henry: I'm very comfortable knowing I'm classy enough to give up my seat for someone more deserving. Unlike some people...

(Adamson places the Championship on his shoulder and makes himself comfy as the fans chant "You suck" repeatedly towards the Australian. He ignores them and speaks over them)

Max: Since I won this Championship seven months ago at the Day of Reckoning pay per view, 6CW has seen it's figures skyrocket. 6CW has seen merchandise sales go through the roof, and buyrates have increased dramatically. Since I won this Championship seven months ago, hundreds of thousands of people have travelled to 6CW events to see the champ in action. Most of those people come to see Max Adamson, the 6CW World Champion, wrestle. It's something they can tick off of their bucket list. It's something they can tell their children and grandchildren about. We are only seven months into the Age of Adamson, this is only the beginning of my reign of terror. Enforcer seems to think that he can beat me tonight in this arena. Clearly all of you seem to think he can beat me tonight and become the first man to have been EWF and 6CW World Champion...

(The crowd cheer and a loud "Enforcer" chant is heard)

Max: But this isn't the Enforcer show. This isn't even the Daniel Magnussen show. This is the Max Adamson show. And no, I don't mean one of those crappy segments where everybody and anybody can host their own talk show, I mean the entire production. This is the Max Adamson show. I am the whole effin' show. Every single one of you have paid your benefit money to come here and see Max Adamson.

(The crowd jeer as Adamson smirks before continuing)

Max: It's true. You may want me to lose, but you paid your money to see me and hope I lose. That's a fact. Millions of people watching around the world have paid their money to see the Incredible Hunk defending the 6CW World Championship. There's a lot of cracking matches on the undercard, but the reality is that everyone is here to see one man. Everyone watching around the world are watching to see one man. Everyone illegally streaming, you know who you are, are watching to see one man. And that one man is the 6CW World Champion, the Australian Phenom, the Thunder from Down Under, Max Adamson!

(Adamson stretches his arms out and smiles as the crowd continue to boo)

Max: Just call me Max "Money" Adamson. Max makes cash. Max equals buyrates. Nobody cares about Enforcer. Nobody cares about the challenger, they hope he wins but as soon as he's lost, it's adios, back of the line, who's the next challenger... The pressure is all on me but I thrive on it. I am your 6CW World Champion. I am the best wrestler in the world today. This proves it. I am the best entertainer in the world today. The rise of 6CW currently proves it. There is only one wrestling event in Liverpool this month worth seeing. And that's when Liverpool comes to a standstill. That's when the entire country, that's when the entire planet comes to a standstill. Little children huddled around a broken television in Asia, in bars across America, in millions of homes in Europe, and of course in every single pub and club in Australia. All of them, just hoping to catch a glimpse of the Heavyweight Champion of the World. All of them, hoping to see the most charismatic man in wrestling, all of them witnessing the latest title defence of a living legend. Seven months is a long time, but seven months will feel like nothing when you all look back on my reign. I am the ultimate icon. I am the reason millions of people tune in to 6CW Anarchy, 6CW Aftermath and every single 6CW pay per view. 6CW Ground Zero, like Beachfront Brawl, like Scars and Stripes, like Night of Glory, like Day of Reckoning, is not a 6CW event. It's a Max Adamson event. I'm 6CW's Floyd Mayweather. Nobody pays for a Floyd Mayweather show to see the undercard, they don't even care who Floyd is facing that night. All they care about is seeing Floyd Mayweather. Millions tune in to see the best boxer of his generation work his magic, and millions more tune in hoping his opponent, the next big hype job, can defeat him. And that's why I'm wrestling's Mayweather. Millions of people will buy 6CW Ground Zero. Because all they care about is seeing Max Adamson in the main event. Millions will tune in to see the absolute best wrestler alive today defend his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, and millions more will tune in hoping that on the off chance, Adamson's opponent will knock the hell out of him and take that Championship away. But that's all they've got. Hope. You're their hope E. You're their puncher's chance, you're their Buster Douglas, you're their Hasim Rahman. You are the hope to millions that people can add Enforcer to that list.

(Adamson grins again as the crowd jeer even louder)

Max: But it's not going to happen. Just like when people tune in to see Floyd Mayweather, and groan, because he won again, and he's still World Champion, and they even forget who his opponent was a few weeks later. I feel for Enforcer, I really do. It's gonna be tough when he loses. But don't worry. He is just the next person in line to lose to Max Adamson. And when he loses, and he will lose, he will go to the back of the line, and someone else will be next in line to lose to Max Adamson. This is a Max Adamson event. This is Max Adamson featuring 6CW. And it's not going to change anytime soon. Welcome to the new age. Welcome to the Max Adamson show.

(Adamson nonchalantly drops the microphone onto the floor and leans back in the chair, even wheeling the chair back towards the ropes as the crowd continue to boo)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:45 pm

We're inside the Echo Arena at a house show, the crowd is electric after just witnessing a enthralling encounter with two upcoming talents when 'Limelight' blasts out of the speakers

Ha: LISTEN TO THIS OVATION

He: I don't think anybody was expecting gazzy to make an appearence here tonight

gazzy walks out to the stage kitted in torn jeans, an eat...sleep...bleed 6cw tshirt and backwards turned baseball cap. He looks around at the crowd going wild for him and he drops down to his knees and bows to the fans on either side of the stage before jumpiming back up and making his way down to the ring

Ha: There's not many Manchester natives that would get this kind of reaction in Liverpool but gazzyD is one of them, I can't hear myself think

gazzy does a full circle of the outside of the ring tagging the hands of the fans and stopping to sign autographs for some of the younger fans, even giving his cap to one of them before he slides in the ring and grabs a microphone

g: You know even as a Manchester United fan......

the crowd boo really loudly and gazzy has a chuckle to himself

g: even as a United fan I've always had a soft spot for this great city and the people who live here

Huge pop from the crowd

He: I think I'm gonna throw up

g: I don't know whether its the legendary scouse humour, the fact that the people are some of the nicest, most genuine the world over, I don't know whether its because of the history this city has, the culture, the talent.....I mean come on who doesn't love the Zutons, Space or that little known band called The Beatles *Again a huge pop* but I genuinely love the city of Liverpool, and for a city as stacked in history, I thought it only right that the History Maker should make some history of his own, and that is what I intend to do with the this ridiculous rumour that Nate has dreamt up, I intend to make it history.

I honestly don't know where this has come from, maybe Nate has taken one too many shots to head, or maybe he's had one too many protein shakes trying to make himself all buff for the boys in the gym, but this rumour stops now. What happens between Nate and Emma is none of my business, but Nate, he seems intent on making it my business and that just isn't cool.

I can live with the fact that Nate may have cost me a match or two, I can even live with the fact that he cost me a shot at becoming number one contender but what I can't live with, I can't live with the fact that his lies and his....his insecurities have cost me the one person in 6CW that I could 100% trust, the one person who even in my darkest times I could turn to, dare I say the one person who even when I wanted to walk away from 6CW I couldn't walk away from this one person. Of course, I'm talking About Christy James

gazzy paces the ring fom side to side as if he is trying to find the words to say next

g: its just.......it's just its been 4 long, arduous weeks since I last spoke with Christy, since then its been nothing but the cold shoulder and unreturned calls. I don't like that, I don't like that at all. Thats why Christy, I know you're back there, I want you to come out to this ring and we can clear up this BS once and for all........please

Ha: a heart felt plea from gazzy there, and I think we know what this crowd want to see

a chant of 'we want Christy' breaks out around the crowd but is promptl interrupted as 'Unbreakable' starts to play and a chorus of boos rings out from the crowd. The jeers subside abit when Emma instead of Nate makes an appearance, but gazzy doesn't look pleased to see her

He: Here she comes, gazzy's floozy, the evidence is all stacking up against the so called fans favourite here, despicable

Ha: Will you be quiet, you're not honestly stupid enough to believe all that are you?

Emma reaches the ring and climbs inside under the second rope, she tries to hug gazzy but he backs away

g: Emma......what the hell?I mean why are you even out here. You being out here right now doesn't really help me patch up things with Christy

E: I'm sorry gazzy, I just wanted to come out here and apologise. I never wanted you to be caught up in all this, its just that Nate is very hot headed and....and.....

g: and? and what? Listen Emma, I'm sorry the two of you are having problems I really am, but in case you haven't noticed your sh!t is causing sh!t for other people, namely me

Emma begins crying

g: The tears, really? C'mon Emma stop all this now. You know you can. You could tell the world right now that there is nothing going on between me and you, you can maybe stop being so selfish and and go backstage and tell Christy that you and me.....nothing has happened, nothing will ever happen. You understand?

E: I'm scared, Nate is......I mean he has a really bad temper and....and, I mean there's not even anything going on with anybody, but he's convinced otherwise. I don't know who to turn to

g: Emma, for what its worth I never thought you were the cheating type, but whoever you're looking to turn to, it isn't me. Nate, he may be acting like a grade A douche at the minute, but he knows better than to hit a woman. You need to go back there right now, and you need to tell Nate the truth, that nothing is happening. PLus I need you to deliver a message to big man for me

Emma looks at gazzy

g: I need you to tell him that there's still time for him to change his mind about all this. It doesn't have to go down like this, you let him know that there's nothing going on between us then we don't have to go to war other nothing. But if he still wants to believe this fictional reality he's concocted, then he only has himself to blame. You let him know that I don't care how strong he his, no matter what size and power advantage he may have, stepping into the ring with me will be the biggest mistake he ever makes....FACT! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find Christy

gazzy brushes past Emma and exits the ring heading backstage as the scene ends

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 18 Nov 2014, 12:04 am

The camera pans across the arena as “6C-Dub” are heard echoing across, as the scream’s and chants of the fans get louder and louder.

HE: Just listen to this excitement Harold!

HA: Can you blame them, Ground Zero is just around the corner and we have some of the biggest matches in 6CW history taking place!

“Beat the devil’s tattoo” hits as the cheers quickly turn to boo’s.

HE: Speaking of which, here comes one superstar involved in arguably the biggest match of the night!

HA: Dubois vs JJ Johnson for the first time in 6CW history, and for the first time in over 5 years these two men step into the ring one on one against each other!

Jerome Dubois slowly swaggers out from the back with a large smile on his face wearing a custom made grey suit, white shirt, with the top bottom undone, and brown shoes. Dubois makes his way down the ramp, up the steel steps and into the ring where a steel chair is seen set up in the middle of the ring. Dubois makes his way over and grabs a mic as he then sit down on the steel cheer, as the light across the arena are dimmed down, and a spotlight appears from above on Dubois.

HA: With just over 7 days to go, you know something is gonna give here tonight!

Dubois is seen with his head bowed down as he begins to tap the palm of his hand on his mic.

JD: Tap* Tap* Tap* Tap* Tap* Tap*

JD: Tap* Tap* Ahem!*…Do I have everybody’s attention now? Hein? Let me repeat myself nice and slowly so that every single peasant in this arena here tonight may understand me correctly, I said……Do…..I…..Have…..Everbody’s…Attention….Now?! More importantly….Do I finally have your attention JJ? Or maybe those concussions I am giving you are starting to kick in…Because I hate to say I told you so…But I fricking told you so! I told you exactly what was going to happen….I have told you exactly how it will all go down…And yet you were naïve JJ…Naïve of the fact that you and your arrogance thought you were better than me….

You were naïve of the fact that you failed to understand that this isn’t 2009…Non! Non! Non! Mon ami this is 2014, and Jerome Dubois has and continues to evolve into a new man…. And that is no myth, that is just a fact, just like the fact that inside this ring…My ring, and my Home, no one is better than me! You hear me! I am a certified hall of a famer a man who has built this company up brick by brick into the company you see today…This isn’t the 6WF….Non mon ami…This is 6CW! And times have changed JJ….Times have changed…

Dubois pauses and rises up of his chair

HE: He is right time have changed, I do not remember seeing such an aggressive Dubois.

HA: Can you blame him Henry? He has been disrespected since day one…His credential have been doubted and management have looked over him.

JD: Let me tell you something JJ…Let me tell you a little story….You see JJ, every single night, we lay our heads down on our pillow, to dream…to drift away from our problems, and to escape reality…and that is when our mind really starts to tick…That is when our brains begins to remember all these thing, and all these horrible things, these travesties, that have happened to us in our lives….To fuel our anger, and weigh us down….But in our dreams….In our dreams we are hero’s…

We are superhero’s, who have mystical powers that can fix anything….And these powers can fix everything, as we one day dream of revenge, and we one day dream of payback, and REDEMPTION….but just like that we wake up….and that is when reality sets in, as we rise out of our beds, and we head over to the mirror and we realize that we aren’t super heroes, and that we can not fix everything…and so we bottle up all this rage inside of us as we go on living our dismal pathetic little lives as if nothing is wrong, but everything! everything is wrong!!!! But I plan on fixing that…I plan for my redemption at Ground Zero….

You see 5 years ago a phenomenal French athlete made his debut in this country in the 6WF….This phenomenal French athlete made his debut, and tore apart the competition, hell he broke records, and became the hottest rising commodity within wrestling history….Until one day this Frenchman got put down…You see this Frenchman had this mean evil old colleague, who went at great length to make his life a living hell…And this colleague of his went on to great measures to remind him that he was beneath him….that I shouldn’t even be in the same ring as him….to keep him in his shadows…To keep him down…..To keep him away from the public eye….To keep him hidden…But one day this Frenchman went up to management, and said

“what is it about you that makes you think that this man is better than me, what is it about you that makes you thinks this man is so much stronger than me, is it is it because this man has the Hollywood story of coming from the slums, and making it, is it is it because he force feeds his propaganda down the throats to those little children in the ground just to buy another piece of pathetic merchandise! Or is it because he is just another just a nonsensical yes man!”And 6WF management just accused him of jealousy….6WF Management fead him the old line of “Keep reaching for the brass ring! “….Well I am proud to say that right now that those managers are sitting rotting in their retirement home filled up with all of their life regrets, while I, THE PHENOMENE FRANCAIS JEROME DUBOIS stands in the middle of this ring as a Hall of Famer, and a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion as a bigger name than JJ has ever been, with the whole dam 6CW Fans, and managers down on their knees worshipping this Wrestling God for everything that he has done for this company! That is my payback JJ, that is my Redemption! But Management were right about one thing….I am Jealous….I am Jealous that no matter of how many records I break, and after all the championship I have won, and even after being inducted into the hall of fame I am not even mentioned in the same breath as JJ Johnson! And while all my achievements are cast aside, JJ Johnson hides behind that plastic smile, and continues to play the role of the hero that we see in our dreams, while everything around him burns to the ground from my doing….But you see JJ, my tongue….my tongue is the viper’s fangs….and when it starts striking, people start getting behind me, and they start getting behind me because I offer them hope, and offer them hope to people like me as they deal with other people like JJ in their lives! You see JJ….He hides behind that plastic smile, telling you everything is alright, he plays the role of the hero, as the people champion, as everything around him burns…Well I promise….I promise to GIVE TO THOSE MEN AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN THE STRENGTH TO BELIEVE, AND HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STEP OUT OF THAT SHADOW THAT IS CAST UPON THEM! THAT LIFE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY, AND THAT THE ONLY PLACE FOR THE JJ’S IN THIS WORLD IS IN OUR SHADOWS, AND NOT THEIRS!

HE: You can see the anger just pouring out of Dubois!

HA; JJ is his Achilles heel, it absolutely pains him that he has never ever been able to pin him one on one.

HE: He also blames him for his failures in the 6WF!

Crowd: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

JD: And my Redemption will happen JJ at Ground Zero….You would be surprise what times does to a man JJ…You would be surprised…You see JJ I have been waiting for this moment for 5 years…5 years to set the record straight, and while you sit there, preparing for your match with me, and you sit there listening to my every word, you will feel that fire inside of your burning…that fire that has made you defy the odds over and over again, and that fire that makes you the peoples champion! But every dog has his day JJ, and your day is coming…Hell you should just be honest with yourself, you are past your best! Those injuries are catching up to you, and your body is slowing down!

The JJ I know would have risen back up and put me back in my place, but for all that talk of wanting to fight, and all that talk of wanting to show the world you can still go with the very best, it is time you back away and stop spitting in the face of the company that I love…You should accept the facts that are there, which is at Ground Zero, there will be no dream ending, and your legacy will die at my hands, as I get my redemption and prove that I have always been the bigger star! Because JJ this world that you and I compete follows the same principles of Darwin theory of evolution…It is survival of the fittest…And I have evolved since 2009 while you have stagnated….So come Ground Zero, the match that people have been waiting 5 years to see will unfortunately end in disappointment for you….because finally, after the dust settles down, and it is all said and done…I, the wrestling god…The Jerome Dubois will have his arm raised as the winner, and will finally step out of that shadow you have tried to keep me locked in once and for all…I WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING IN THAT RING, OR ELSE I PROMISE, AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE EVER STANDS AGAIN IN THIS RING!!!! DAM……….STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dubois drops the mic and stares into the camera so a chorus of boos from the crowd as “Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” begins to play in the background

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 18 Nov 2014, 2:09 am

*JJ Johnson is backstage in the trainer’s room. He is shirtless and being attended to by the doctor. JJ’s ribs have been bandaged and the medical team are now examining his spine and his neck. JJ winces as the doctor presses hard into the small of his back.

JJ: Damn, doc…mind where you pressing…

*The doctor looks a little uneasy as he eyes JJ’s physical condition.

Doctor: I have to be honest, JJ, I don’t like what I am seeing here. There is severe bruising on the spinal column and at least two of the ribs are broken, potentially a third underneath the swelling. Given your medical history…

*JJ holds up his hand and the doctor stops talking

JJ: I get it, believe me I do. In your professional opinion JJ Johnson is in no condition to compete….JJ Johnson is in danger of doing himself some permanent damage….on your advice you would advise me to pull out of the Ground Zero PPV…

*The doctor nods his head

JJ: And whilst I respect your opinion, I have a new found appreciation for your profession….you guys are the reason I am here today….I am not interested in your advice or your opinions, there is only one thing I need to know…

*The doctor raises his eyebrows

JJ: Are you going to stop my medical clearance?

*The doctor takes some notes from his assistant. He looks them over and then fixes JJ with a piercing stare.

Doctor: Aside from the obvious injuries, you passed every other medical test. It is against my better nature to give you the green light but I have allowed superstars to compete in much worse conditions than yourself…

JJ: That’s all I need to know…you done a hell of a job and I appreciate your concern but unless I’m six feet deep with a stone slab declaring my untimely passing then there is nothing stopping me from turning up in Liverpool….not a damn thing…

*The doctor puts the notes down and pats JJ on the shoulder.

Doctor: Well I’m going to need to check you over again before the PPV and I will be making it known in my report that I don’t fully support your right to competition…

JJ: You do what you gotta do and I’ll take care of mine…

*The doctor shakes his head and moves away. There is a knock at the door and Timothy Allen puts his head around the door.

JJ: I wondered when Clarke Kent would get here…

*Tim Allen looks over his shoulder

TA: No just me, JJ…

*JJ rolls his eyes

JJ: What you after, Allen…

Allen: Big talk doing the rounds, JJ, ahead of the Ground Zero PPV….there are concerns that perhaps you haven’t been medically cleared to compete?

*JJ smirks

JJ: Boy you talking to JJ Johnson….with or without medical clearance you can bet yo a55 that I’ll be at Ground Zero because when the time comes to take care of business then nobody brings it like I do. I wouldn’t care if my left leg was hanging off because there is nothing that is preventing me from ripping that French piece of (beep) apart…..they’ll be fishing that jacka55 out of the Mersey by time I’m done with him…

Allen: This match has been 5 years in the making….it is very clear that Jerome Dubois houses an awful lot of animosity towards you. How exactly do you feel about him?

JJ: I don’t like him….I’m not going to beat around the bush with you, Timmy, because JJ Johnson is a straight talking son of a gun. Dubois is a parasite….he’s a bottom-feeding piece of trash with a lot to say for himself….he talks a great game but deep down his chatter is as deluded as Oscar Pistorious’ defence team…

The reason I don’t like this chump is because for five years all I have heard is how he can hang tough with me….how I’m down here (JJ lowers his hand) and yet he’s on a whole different level to which I could only dream of aspiring to…..and yet as my list of achievements and accolades mounted up I looked down under my size fifteen boot and realised that this piece of (beep) was clinging to my tracks….barely managing to ride my coattails…

He name dropped me at every turn….called me out whenever they stuck a mic in front of his abnormal face…..and yet every time he stepped toe to toe with the Supreme One I slapped him just like his daddy should have…I whooped that a55 time and time again…..I lost count of the amount of times I proved that Jerome Dubois doesn’t have what it takes to beat me…

Allen: In the last month, however, Dubois has left you in a battered heap….first he drove you through the ringside barrier and then two weeks ago he powerbombed you into the crowd enclosure….it is abundantly clear you are not at 100% condition, are you at all surprised by Dubois’ new ruthless side?

JJ: I’ll admit that perhaps I underestimated the 2014 version of Jerome Dubois….I didn’t realise that his hatred towards me would drive him towards such acts of insanity. Yeah he got me good in the last month….he roughed me up, he left me in a battered heap….but despite him putting me in the hospital, breaking my ribs and leaving me coughing up blood….he made one very fundamental mistake….

Allen: And what is that?

JJ: He left me breathing…

*JJ’s eyes darken all of a sudden and Timothy Allen takes a step back

JJ: It took me a long time to build up a reputation as an icon in this business but despite the fame, the success and the limelight, I never once forgot my roots….I never forgot where I came from….but it seems that my chain-smoking, garlic munching friend has….because JJ Johnson wasn’t conceived in a Hollywood wet dream….I was born and raised on the streets of Los Angeles…I was forced to fend for myself from a young age and I learned to fight for my survival every single day…

I didn’t have a silver spoon placed in my mouth….I wasn’t shat out into French aristocracy….I had to scratch, claw, and battle for every single opportunity that came my way…you don’t forget that kind of thing….

So Jerome may be sat in a bistro somewhere, pumping one out over how he has put the mighty JJ Johnson to the sword…but he missed my heart and now he is going to pay the ultimate price for that amateur mistake…because he may have put me down but he’ll never keep me there, as long as there is breath in my body I’ll always have too much for a eurotrash a55clown like Dubois…

Because when the bell sounds to start this match and he looks into my eyes he is going to realise that he isn’t standing in the ring with JJ Johnson; 3x world champion and hall of famer….he’s standing across the ring from JJ Johnson; the baddest mother(beeper) walking God’s green earth…

*Timothy Allen’s eyes widen by JJ’s ferocity

JJ: I told y’all when I came back that this version of JJ Johnson isn’t the same as the one that shot to prominence in 6WF….I’m better. I’m bigger, stronger and more determined than ever before…I don’t only possess the eye of the tiger but I’ve got that son of bitch’s heart and deadly instinct to boot…

I’m going to take Jerome Dubois to the streets at Ground Zero….I’m going to remove him so far from his comfort zone that he’ll be crying for his momma by time I’m through with him….he thinks I have disrespected him in the past? He has no idea what I am going to do to him this time around…

He can tell all the stories he likes….he can run his mouth and try his hardest to convince the people that November 26th will be the date when he changes the pattern we have followed since day one….but on that night; when the talking stops and he has my foot jammed up his a55 he is going to realise that as sharp as his tongue may be…my fists can do a whole lot more damage…

He can talk about his dreams…he can harp on about being a superhero but at Ground Zero he is going to get a very hard dose of reality….he is going to wish he had super powers because that will be the only way in which he leaves Liverpool with his hand raised in victory…

*JJ slaps his bandaged ribs and he grins at the pain it causes

JJ: Jerome wants to know if he has our attention now…….unfortunately for him he’s got my attention….and at Ground Zero he is going to realize that is the worst thing he could have ever wished for!

*JJ pushes the mic from his face as he sits up off the table. He grabs his hoody and puts it back on before exiting the room, leaving Timothy Allen alone.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:40 pm

The Liverpool Echo Arena is full of cheering fans ready for Ground Zero. A few of them have come in fancy dress, outfitted in the latest Gambit costumes. The camera circles around and picks out many children with their "Believe 2 Achieve" t-shirts on and proudly waving their posters. You cannot avoid seeing Anthony Grace's face as it plastered on placards waved by his young fans. As the camera continues to revolve around the building, the voices of Henry and Harold Lloyd can be heard.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, the 6CW bandwagon has found itself at last in Liverpool. All of us eagerly await what should be one of the PPV's of the year!

HE: There are some hotly anticipated matches all the way down the card......

HA:.........but if you look around this building, it seems the match most of the youngsters in attendance are waiting for is Jax Cutler defending his International title against their hero......Anthony "Amazing" Grace!

HE: His career so far is really what dreams are made of. A Hollywood dream!

HA: I could not agree with you more there. From his very first match at the Copper Box arena.......the last Anarchy we held in its hallowed walls........he has been on seriously hot form. He took on and beat 6CW legend Jerome Dubois convincingly, 2 wins out of 3, as well as picking up other notable victories. Now, a little over 3 months since his first match, he will contest for his first ever title.

HE: It is quite a CV already and boy, do these fans love him!

The camera then starts to focus on the front row fans. They are cheering loudly and showing their "Believe 2 Achieve" t-shirts. A couple of young women shout out "We love you Anthony" and a young boy, shadowed by his smiling father, starts chanting "Amaz-ing Grace, Amaz-ing Grace". A huge throng of fans start to huddle by the stage as Harold is heard again.

HA: What a moment this is for 6CW! Anthony Grace has helped make the organisation a truly global brand. Now these fans want their man to beat Jax Cutler and become the new International champion. Let us go now to Christy James, who is standing by with some of these fans.

The camera cuts to Christy standing by the stage accompanied by the huddle of fans. She is smiling broadly as the fans behind her continue to chant for Grace. A few fans, that seem deeply irritated, have been pushed to the side by some of the COG's and we can see they are wearing 6CW original t-shirts. As the COG's continue to chant, Christy struggles to make herself be heard.

CJ: This is absolutely insane guys! Never in my 6CW career have I witnessed a sight such as this! It seems the whole building is wall to wall Anthony Grace. There are few JJ Johnson posters dotted around and some showing their support for Liam Wood and others. But it is clear who Liverpool feel is the real star of Ground Zero! Let us talk to some of them.......

She turns to two fans who cheer loudly into the camera.

CJ: Hey! You seem excited to be here?

FAN 1: It is all about Grace baby! He is the man! He is the man! Wooooooo!!!!!

CJ: How do you feel his match is going to pan out?

FAN 2: Oh Grace is going to win easily! No way can anyone stand up to his talent! He is a great guy and he loves his fans! Cutler has nothing on Grace. Nothing!

Christy laughs a little before kneeling down and talking to a young boy. He has a replica International belt slung over his shoulder and is wearing a "Believe 2 Achieve" t-shirt and baseball cap.

CJ: Are you here to see Anthony Grace?

The boy looks a little sheepish but answers quietly

FAN 3: Yes.........

CJ: Awww you are so cute! Why do you like Anthony?

FAN 3: Because......because.....he is amazing........

Christy smiles at the camera and gets to her feet.

CJ: There you have it guys! Anthony Grace reaches out to young and old alike. He certainly has a lot of people in his corner!

The camera starts to circle the building again as Harold's voice is heard.

HA: Thank you for that Christy. There is no doubt that Anthony Grace has brought a special ingredient to 6CW. In a short space of time, he has become THE man to see in 6CW and a massive fan favourite.

HE: Usually I would hate guys like Grace, but even I can't be blind to scenes like this. Liverpool has gone Grace Ga Ga!

Suddenly the lights dim slightly and the fans hush. Then "Amazing Grace" blasts out of the speakers and the fans instantly raise the roof with their cheering. A lone cameraman rushes up the aisle and points at the huddle of fans, as we can see them all going wild. Then the camera points back to the stage as Anthony Grace comes out to a huge pop.

HA: Amazing scenes! Just amazing!

Anthony Grace stands on the stage and soaks up the atmosphere. He is wearing a black suit with a red shirt underneath. He has his usual wrap-around sunglasses but these are also red.

HA: Grace obviously showing his appreciation for Liverpool's colours

HE: At least for the red half!

Grace smiles broadly to the fans and puts his hands up in a praying position. He seems totally humbled by the reception and stares around the building, mouthing the words "thank you". As "Amazing Grace" continues to play, he starts to walk down the aisle. Grace slaps many fans hands and hugs a few of the ladies as well. When he passes the young boy with the replica International belt, he walks over and starts to speak quietly to him. Grace then carefully takes the belt off of the boys shoulder and lifts it high into the air. The crowd go nuts at seeing this and Grace laughs loudly. He replaces the belt on the lads shoulder and pats him on the head. He then shakes the hand warmly of the boys father, before continuing to walk down the aisle.

HE: Anthony Grace......the man for most of us in the UK was simply an untouchable legend. Now he is here, larger than life, and mere metres away from his adoring public.

Grace walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. The music builds to a crescendo as he climbs one of the turnbuckles and salutes the fans. Grace points to some young COG's on the front row and nods his head. He jumps off the turnbuckle as the music ends and warmly applauds the fans.

HE: He is here ladies and gentlemen! Let us hear what he has to say!

Grace looks out across the rows of cheering fans and breathes in deeply. He adjusts his cheek microphone before speaking confidently into it.

AG: I know that "you'll never walk alone" is the phrase of this fine city and I BELIEVE that is 100 per cent true after that welcome!

The fans cheer loudly again and Grace does a few "I am not worthy" mock bows. He laughs as the front row mimic the bows and another "Amaz-ing Grace" chant starts again. He let's the chant ring around the building before speaking again.

AG: We all know why we are here. Not only will be witness an event of EPIC proportions, but it is also a chance for yours truly to lift one of the most prestigious belts in this company. It is AMAZING how far I have come in such a short space of time. There are many reasons for it.......my will to win, my trust in God......but mostly it is due to the people that stare at me now. Those guys and girls that chant my name at every show. It is the COG's that give me the air to BREATHE and the fight to SUCCEED. And it is for them.......I now humbly ask you all to watch this.

Grace points to the big screen which starts to come on. A film starts to play, like a Hollywood movie, as the crowd watch in awe

The video plays to show a smiling Anthony Grace appearing from the car at the Scars and Stripes PPV. A voice over then sounds out.

VO: The sum of one man is only as good as his parts.......

The screen then shows a shimmering image of Anthony Grace in the ring for the 12th November Anarchy.

AG: And I, one Anthony Grace, fuelled for the fight by the COG’s in the well-oiled machine, will become the International Superstar of 6CW.

The scene changes to Grace giving Dubois a slow-mo Ovation. Then the voice over starts again.

VO: One man that has risen above hate to answer the call.......

The scene now changes to Grace standing in the ring at the Aftermath show on the 1st October.

AG: I stand before you a confident man. One that is used to playing in front of MASSIVE audiences. But never have I seen such an uproar when I needed some guidance. When I was down, the COG’s lifted me up. When I needed support, the COG’s gave me their arm. When I needed to know my future, the COG’s showed me the path.

The voice over starts a third time as we see Grace flying through the air slowly with his Fall From Grace moonsault.

VO: One man who now stands to achieve.......

The scene changes to the last few moments of the 29th October Anarchy, with Grace pinning Jackson Black. Henry Lloyd's voice is then heard

HE: Anthony Grace is the #1 Contender to the INT Championship….

Then voiceover returns as hundreds of COG's are shown cheering.

VO: He will achieve.......if you all believe.

The scene returns to a mocked up image of Anthony Grace holding aloft the International championship.

The screen starts to fade as the crowd cheer in Grace's direction. He nods his head approvingly before speaking to the COG's once more.

AG: There is no doubt that this IS my toughest test. Mr. Cutler is a man to be feared and respected. But while this may be true, there is also no doubt in what can be achieved by one collective voice. A voice that SHOUTS down negative cries and only listens to the POSITIVE ones. It is this call to action that MAKES me get out of bed each day and train non-stop. It is this call to action that MAKES me step between these ropes and give my all. It is this call to action that MAKES me believe that Mr. Cutler's time is up!

The crowd cheer as Grace looks confidently about himself. He soaks in the positive reaction a bit more before continuing.

AG: I have said before that I have no problem with anyone here. All the guys backstage are tremendous athletes and Mr. Cutler is no exception. He has been a DOMINANT champion and one that is worthy of holding that title. This match will be a real duel......a match that surpass all my previous endeavours. It will take every last drop of blood, sweat and tears from my BODY and SOUL. But I stand here before you refreshed and ready. Full of concentration and confidence. God fearing but God enriched. One man called Anthony Grace........my past well documented but my future carved by my own hands. Hands that will be full of COG's energy coursing through my veins. And when Mr. Cutler feels this energy, he will know that the power of one NEVER beats the power of many!

Grace points to all four corners of the arena and turns on the spot. He turns to Harold and Henry Lloyd and winks at them, before nodding his head once more. The crowd are lapping up his call to arms, and await what he has to say next.

AG: So the story will reach a new chapter......on the 26th of this month, I will stand before you the International film star who now holds the International championship. By the Grace of God I hope this DREAM, which I have dreamt since I arrived here, does indeed become a REALITY! I have given it all and will continue to give it all, so when the dust settles and the victory music plays, I pray that you look upon me as a winner.......a champion..........and a HERO.

He looks straight into the camera and points.

AG: 6CW has the stars, but there is only ONE superstar! A superstar ready to take the world by storm! That superstar is a HERO that will rise at GROUND ZERO!

He looks out to the audience as they cheer loudly and shouts over the noise.

AG: My friends! Mark the date! The day the COG's turn the SCREW! You all KNOW it. You all WANT it. You all BELIEVE it. Now is my time to ACHIEVE it!

Grace lifts his arm into the air as the crowd pop at his words.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 18 Nov 2014, 11:55 pm

The camera pans around the Echo Arena as “End Seekers” begins to blast from the speakers causing the crowd to jump to their feet as the former World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood bursts out on to the stage with an ugly snarl across his face, as he charges down to the ring he pulls off his denim cut off vest throwing it to the ground revealing an old school EWF t-shirt underneath. As Wood stands at ringside he looks in to the air to see the Hell In A Cell hanging ominously above the ring, he pauses for a moment before taking a microphone and rolling in to the ring. As a chant for Viper begins to build up Wood almost ignores it, his eyes still locked on the Hell In A Cell structure. Wood finally looks away and paces the ring.

HA: Tonight Wood faces his biggest challenge when he goes toe to toe with the current EWF World Heavyweight Champion and long term rival Vincent Costello...it looks like before the big event that we're going to hear what he has to say!

HE: Maybe he's throwing in the towel? He'd be crazy to get in that monstrosity with a man like Vincent Costello!

HA: I think we know Liam well enough to know that giving is never an option...

Wood stops pacing and looks up at the cell one last time before finally speaking.

“In just a few short hours this cell is going to drop down around me and lock me inside with a man who has spent the past two years trying to ruin my life...a man who took away my best friend, a man who drove away the woman I loved and now walks around in the title that should belong to me...he claimed earlier this week that he isn't going to end my career because he wants to watch me suffer as I fall to the bottom of the card but I'm out here to tell him a few home truths...”

Wood locks his eyes on the entrance and begins to speak

“You see Costello if you truly think you aren't prepared to end my career...well then you just aren't prepared for this match because if you truly wanted hate...if you truly wanted pain and punishment...if you truly hated me the way I hate you...then you could pull that trigger and not even give a damn...”

“...and while I find it cute that you want to watch me drop off the face of this company I just don't see that happening and you know why? It's because I'm just too good to be forgotten. If anyone else went through what I've been through, they'd be lucky to even get on the card but me...the Viper Liam Wood...I'm still here in the main event standing tall telling you that you just don't have what it takes to finish the job and it's because you're nothing but a bitch when it comes to actually standing for anything.”

Wood pauses for a moment before taking a deep breath and continuing

“It's funny that you claim I never achieved anything in EWF when you were about because hen people look back at the EWF they won't remember your first title run that started against an injured man...they'll remember me holding a title that nobody could take away...they'll remember me beating Fear at War Games after they had put you on the shelf and they'll remember the image of me holding the belt that you claim belongs to you after I pinned Enforcer and became that companies last true champion...”

“...you see, for everything that you achieived...when people remember EWF...they'll think of me and they still do...you might hold the EWF Title but you'll just be known as the guy who had to win it from injured superstars...now I know you'll pretend you don't care but you obviously do...don't you Vinnie?”

Wood stops and smiles as a massive “LET'S GO VIPER” chant begins to fill the arena causing Wood to lean against the ropes and take in the attention for a few moments. Wood finally begins to speak again, once again talking to his future opponent.

“I know you'll never admit it but despite claiming that I'm not on your level, that you're dominant and Costello's Law cannot be stopped...this whole thing started because of YOUR jealousy...you saw me and you realised just what a REAL wrestler is...the funny thing is, you claim you took everything away but I'm still here and you're still obsessed with this idea of ruining me...I can still see that jealousy running through your veins...so what is it Vinnie...what's left that has you feeling so green? I think I know what it is...”

Wood pauses for a moment before speaking

“...I've got something that you can never destroy and that eats you up inside...when you look at me you see a man who should be broken, a man who should be throwing in that towel and a man who spits in the face of Costello's Law. You took away the people I loved, you hold the title that means the world to me and at every turn in my career you've been there to pull the rug from underneath me but despite all of that...I'm still standing and when you look at me you see the failings in Costello's Law...you claim that you're better than me, you claim that Night Of Glory was just a fluke and at Ground Zero you'll beat me again but if you aren't ready to finally pull that trigger...then what do I have to fear Vinnie?”

“You have me on the edge of a cliff and you just aren't tough enough to give me that final push...at Ground Zero you're about to see what true commitment really is.”

Wood lowers the microphone as the fans chant his name

HA: Wood is braver than me, I cannot believe he is calling out such a dangerous man only a few hours before their main event match

HE: It's stupid that's what it is...should we measure him for a coffin now or later?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 19 Nov 2014, 6:36 pm

"Born a champion" hits as Mike Masters makes his way out. Masters makes his way out sporting a hoody and trunks. Also noticeable is Masters' leg where his thigh has been heavily bandaged after the numerous chair shots to the leg by Harris on Anarchy. Masters does his signature swivel on the stage before slowly making his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring.

HA: We can all see Masters' leg is heavily taped, he sustained quite the attack from Harris

HE: Harris showing his true colours...

HA: That was Harris releasing all the built up anger and frustations Masters has caused him. The two, finally meet one on one at Ground Zero, Last Man Standing.

HE: We'll finally see who is the better man...

MM: You know there's a lot of excitement in the air with ground zero just around the corner. You have the 6CW predicting, the internet site speculating and the boys in the back wondering. Well people, it's pretty simple. It's quite predictable what's gonna happen, no question about it. Mike Masters is gonna be the last man standing.

HA: Look at the smug look on his face...

HE: He's confident, there's nothing wrong with being confident.

The crowd erupt with boos (although a small minority of fans cheer) as Masters continues.

MM: Oh yeah, damnnn right. At Ground Zero, I will walk into the city of Liverpool as the better man, and I will leave as the better man, and not only that, I will leave victorious. I will walk out as the last man standing while Harris lays motionless. I mean, it's simple mathematics people. I know a lot of you people are an uneducated bunch who struggle to make a living yet use all of your life savings to see me. I know, I know. But even you all can count to ten. Let's to do it together. One...two...three...four...five....six....seven....eight.....nine......ten! And the referee will raise my hand in victory and I will put an end to this pathetic "Need More Harris" movement.

The crowd begin to chant "Need More Harris" repeatedly as Masters starts to become frustrated.

MM: You people have terrible taste, terrible taste! I'm the Masterful one for goodness sake, if it weren't for me, none you people would even care about Harris. That's right, where's my "I will make you famous t-shirt" when you need it. When we were tag champions, I and only I made you a credible champion. I got the wins, I got the victories for our team, I would always take us forward, but then you began to take us two steps back which is why we're in the situation were in. But know, go ahead, you guys keep talking, keep bigging up Harris, make him feel good about himself. I'm gonna put you all out of you're misery and put an end to it.

HA: Is it just me, or does Masters sound really bitter here?

HE: What are you talking about, he's just telling it how it is.

MM: Seriously though, how can anyone support a man that does this to a fellow professional?

Masters points to his leg as the camera zooms into it.

MM: He needs to be stopped, he wants to prove he's the better man, but instead he tries to break my leg? That only makes you look weak. It makes you look vulnerable. It makes a you look jealous, jealous of the man that stands infront of you. But don't worry Scotty, this will heal up. This will get better, this will only make my desire to beat you even stronger. Hell, I don't even need this leg to beat you, I'm that much of a show off I would be willing to try. But when I beat you, you're life will go back to the miserable state it was, you know what, I wouldn't even blame you if you just quit. Yes quit, leave the business. Maybe, that's best for you Harris, maybe thats best for you're family. You can all be miserable together.

HA: He's over stepping the mark here.

Another "Need More Harris" chant erupts as Masters tells parts of the crowd to be quiet.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:59 pm

6CW Presents GROUND ZERO 26th November 2014 Zc1nU5p

"Where fire burn, the war does follow."

The poster turns to black and two bright white eyes appear in the middle of the screen

"Ojore is coming"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:26 am

Reuters:
The latest ratings are in for last weeks 6cw Anarchy. The ratings show that the show averaged the 1.54m mark with a show low of 900k viewers during the Ojore match and a show high of 2.3m during the Producers match.

Interestingly, the shows demographics changed dramatically during the Producers segment, with a staggering 57% of all viewers being in the female 35 to 55 age group. The usual 18-25 male age group led the way for the rest of the show.

An insider from 6cw commented:
“over 80% of all fan mail received at 6CW headquarters in the last fortnight has been from middle aged women enquiring about the relationship status of the Producers, along with an unprecedented increase in womens underwear being sent in to the pair too.”

This has coincided with twitter being dominated with 6cw trends over the last week. Both #6cwtagtitleshot and #theproducers6cw have topped the international trending polls. Management has refused to comment on whether Jerry Johnson or Steve Johnson, collectively known as the Producers will be added to the forthcoming 6CW PPV title match.

Keep checking our twitter feed for more developments on this story.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:24 pm

Liam Wood stands in the center of the ring soaking up the adulation from the thousands of 6CW fans inside the arena when all of sudden the atmosphere changes in the blink of an eye… As ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against the Machine blares out of the house speakers…

HA: looks like the EWF world champion has heard enough of what the Viper has to say

HE: Costello doesn’t want to wait until the main event to get him some, this could turn ugly and quickly!

Boos are echoing around the arena, the sound is almost deafening as Vincent Costello appears from behind the curtain, dressed in a three piece suit he unbuttons his jacket to reveal the glistening world heavyweight title as he pauses on the stage.

HE: What a class act Costello is, he looks like a champion, walks like a champion and talks like a champion… his stock has never been higher.

HA: Yeah a real ‘class’ act (Harold sarcastically replies), he attacks women, endangers careers and remorselessly puts others at risk time after time, just look at what he tried to do last week… he nearly ran Wood over with a damn car… Costello is an animal

Costello snarls in the direction of the baying fans at ringside as he approaches the ring

HA: Looks like our ‘esteemed’ champion is actually going to join Liam Wood in the ring for this final showdown before tonight’s main event

HE: And why wouldn’t he, what’s Costello got to be worried about, he’s put Liam Wood in his place on countless occasions… No fear from the world champion tonight.

Costello collects a microphone from the ring announcer, climbs the steel steps wiping his feet on them as he enters the ring between the 2nd and 3rd rope.

He confidently walks up to Wood, stopping just a few feet from the Viper… unstraps the EWF title and thrusts it into the air drawing an overwhelming negative reaction from the 6CW fans.

Crowd; BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: Costello is not a popular man here tonight, this crowd are firmly behind fan favorite Liam Wood

Costello lowers the title, positions it over his shoulder and raises the microphone to speak…

VC: Liam I have no further interest or desire to play the EWF history game anymore, or pander to your skewed recollection of events… quite frankly it bores me, you bore me!

I’m more interested in the here and now, I’m more concerned with the reality of the present and future… You see I don’t live off past accomplishments, I don’t drone on about former glories, I don’t delude myself that some irrelevant prior achievements entitles me to anything.

Just because you once managed to get your grubby little hands on my belt and you managed to fluke your way to a win at Night of Glory doesn’t mean that you are somehow the bee all and end all here in 6CW, because the truth of the matter, is that you have been irrelevant here for well over a year… nobody cares about the plight of Liam Wood but Liam Wood, the world however much you believe it might, does not revolve around you… It revolves around… ME! I am the champion; I am the face of this company, its cornerstone, its foundation… I underpin this whole damn thing, I sell PPV’s, I’m the reason advertisers want to invest in this company… not Liam Wood… ME!

I legitimise this belt, this organisation and its standing in the industry.

HE: Here, here!

HA: Both you and Costello are downright deluded

VC: But you are right about one thing Liam, when we first crossed paths I was jealous of you, you had it all, didn’t you? You had everything I wanted, everything I deserved… But let’s just remind ourselves of what you have now, two years down the line… Nothing, nothing but your lust for revenge! But least we forget, I told you Liam, I told you from day one that Costello’s Law would find a way, always has, always does… I told you in no uncertain terms that I would beat you, that I would take everything you hold dear and crush it… I gave you fair warning, a warning you chose to ignore, a warning you blindly cast aside. So if you’re looking for someone to blame, to blame for your best friends career being flushed down the drain, or your girlfriend dumping you like a bad habit then look no further, than the man that stares back at you from the mirror.

You say I don’t have what it takes to pull the trigger on your career, that I don’t have what it takes to end your time here in 6CW, but we both know that’s not true. You’ve got it all wrong Liam… yet again.

I have no qualms, no hesitation in doing what I have to do and if that means ending your miserable excuse of a legacy, then so be it. But an ending like that, it’s too quick, it’s too clean, it’s too good for you… what you deserve and what I’m going to do to you come the end of the night is… debilitate and disarm you, I’m gonna beat you down so bad that you won’t ever be the same again… I want you around Liam, I want you firmly in my shadow, I want you to feel what I felt, to be suffocated, ignored and disregarded…  Costello’s Law will leave you to rot!

Wood attempts to speak but is cut off instantly by Costello

No Liam, you shut your mouth, you called me out here so you will listen to what I have to say, in fact I think the occasion calls for it so I’m gonna shoot…

I put my body on the line for EWF and when I got hurt I was told to rest up, get better… “we’re not going anywhere” they said. But when I return and the name above the door isn’t EWF its 6CW I’m ignored, I’m shut out and forgotten about… while you were the world champion, you were in my spot, strolling around the place like you owned it…and what am I told? “sorry Vince things have changed”

Not for me they hadn’t!!! But like a good worker ant, I did my job, I took my medicine and I got on with it…and worked and I worked and I worked my way back to where I belong… the world championship! So if you think after everything I’ve been through I’m gonna roll over tonight and let you have your moment of redemption, of revenge… you’re very much mistaken.

I’m in this thing tonight to win it, not just to play my part in the Liam Wood story… So I’ll see you back out here tonight, where we settle this thing once and for all!

Costello lowers the mic and the two square up in the center of the ring looking at each other with pure hatred.

HA: Wow this is intense, these two are ready to rip each other limb from limb… this is more than a fight, this is… war!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 20 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm

*Timothy Allen is stood in the backstage area, microphone in hand as the cameras begin to roll.

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he will make his pay per view debut at Ground Zero...Buck Riggins!

*Buck walks into picture, he has a wide grin on his face and offers his hand to Allen, who looks somewhat surprised by the politeness of the newcomer. Allen shakes his hand and then raises the mic again.

TA: Buck, firstly let's talk about Ground Zero, how excited are you to be making your Pay Per View debut in 6CW?

Buck Riggins: Timmy boy, I tell y'all now, I can't believe it is happening, I'm happier than a starving bullfrog at a blue-fly convention! Buck Riggins, from a little farm in the deep south, wrestling on a pay per view. Y'all couldn't make this up...Timmy-not you by the way Mr Allen, Stevie, Jason, Pa...I hope y'all are watching at home when you see me step-out and hear the crowd chanting our surname. I hope y'all are watching and thinking, I was wrong about Buck. Cos y'all were. Here I am fighting a legend, a former world champion at a pay per view and y'all are sat watching me. And you say I'm the dumb one, well I think y'all are the ones 9 dimes short of a dollar if you know what I mean.

TA: Well, I don't really know what you mean Buck but I like it! Onto your debut match last week, when it looked like you had the beating of Daniel Reilly until he got himself disqualified. What are your thoughts on that?

Buck: I was enjoying myself Tim. It took me a little while to get going in that match, and obviously Daniel Reilly took advantage of that early on. But once I found my feet, well y'all saw what happened with your own two eyes. I was dominating the match Tim, Daniel Reilly was getting beat like an Indian drum on a wedding night, so he took the coward's way out.

Now y'all might have guessed that apart from my baby sister Lyla, I don't really get on with my family. But even they know that I would never, ever, take the cowards way out of a situation. Riggins are not raised as cowards, Riggins are raised as fighters. I'd rather be hog-tied to a Grizzly Bear fresh out of hibernation than cheat my way out of a match. Daniel Reilly obviously has a different view. He should have taken the loss like a man, then came back and tried again.

By taking the cheap way out, Daniel Reilly has made himself an enemy. I did respect everything Reilly had achieved in this company, but not anymore. Now...Buck does not give a

Crowd: F**k!

Buck: Y'all are catching on. Daniel Reilly at Ground Zero, y'all are going to be the first of many in 6CW to learn that I have three speeds-On, off and you ought to know better! At Ground Zero, you're going to get the third and it's all your own doing. Y'all are going to get a good ol'fashioned country beating, courtesy of Buck Riggins.

TA: Let's just have one final message for Daniel Reilly, Buck.

*Buck stops smiling, he glares down the camera with a steely expression.

Buck Riggins: Daniel Reilly, you must be nuttier than 5 pounds of fruitcake if you think you can beat Buck Riggins. At Ground Zero, I'll slap you round that ring so hard that when you eventually wake-up, you might be relevant again.

*Riggins nods to Allen, again shaking his hand before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 24 Nov 2014, 11:31 pm

The crowd are sat in the arena, waiting impatiently for the next 6CW superstar to address them. There is a buoyant buzz in The Echo Arena, Liverpool. The hum of chatter an conversation is cut off by the familiar opening of Kasabian's 'Shoot the Runner'. The guitar riff powers out of the expensive assortment of speakers and sound equipment and lights flash all over the arena, the crowd going wild for the man stood at the top of the ramp.

The figure is stood dead centre on the stage, wearing a pair of jeans and a sleeveless hooded top, it's hood concealing his face from public view. He stands still, before bouncing up and down on the spot. The song reaches it's chorus and he springs into life, pulling the hoody off, the crowd going wild even more as the bold black lettering on the t shirt is focused upon by the cameras, the synonymous slogan drawing a huge reaction: 'NEEDS MORE HARRIS'.

'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris strides purposefully down to the ring, building into a run before sliding under the bottom rope. He vaults up and quickly climbs onto a turnbuckle, scaling to the top rope and looking out over the adoring crowd. He looks intensely all around the arena, before dropping to the mat and retrieving a microphone.

He walks to the centre of the ring and the music fades out, revealing an almost deafening chant...

Crowd: NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS!

Harris goes to speak but pulls the microphone away from his mouth to allow the crowd to continue.

Crowd: NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS!

Harris' eyebrows rise as he takes in the atmosphere. He eventually raises a hand, urging for quiet. The crowd eventually quieten down and Harris lifts the microphone to his lips once more.

SH: Liverpool...

Crowd: YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SH: Can you feel a storm brewing? Can you see the clouds darkening in the sky. There's a wind of change in the air - the feeling that something is coming to an end.

See, for months and months, there's been one match people have wanted to see, people have been aching to see. Two names, one match and now you get to see it.

Ever since day one, the first day me and Mike Masters were paired together in that tag team tournament, we've been on a collision course heading slowly but surely to this explosive final chapter. See, at first, you could have put it down to a simple personality clash, two partners lobbying for dominance. And maybe, just maybe, that's what it was in the beginning.

But somewhere along the line, things changed. They took a more sinister tone. Competitiveness turned into out and out hatred. And by no means am I saying that I'm completely blameless in that breakdown because there have been times where I've played Masters at his own game but trust me, Mike Masters is not a victim in this. Far from it. Whatever pain, whatever punishment, whatever torture I subject that intolerable man child to at Ground Zero, in this very ring: You had it coming to you Mike.

As much as this has been about who the better man is, it's been soured, tainted by Mike Masters playing the cheap shots, using the dirty tricks, showing the damn immaturity that's slowly becoming synonymous with 'The Show Off'. And let's face it, he hasn't got a great deal to show off really, has he? Yes, Mike Masters is skilled, he's explosive, he can change the momentum of a match in a heartbeat. But at the same time, Mike Masters has been crushed against that glass ceiling for years, waiting for that moment to smash straight through it and waited, and waited, and waited some more, and waited for a little bit longer.

His moment has never come and that's not because he was short changed by the big wigs or held back. Pure and simple, as clear as day it's because Mike Masters isn't good enough.

When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee Mike? When are you going to drag yourself out of that delusional dream world and realise what everyone else can see? There was a reason that these people scream the three words that drive you up the wall, there's a reason why these people buy my merchandise and p*ss all over yours! And it's not jealousy, it's not because they can never be Mike Masters, it's because they like Scott Harris that bit more than you. They buy into The Sharpshooter purely because I'm not an egotistical little boy who spits his dummy out of the pram when he can't get his own way. They buy into me because night after night, mile after mile, country after god damned country, I give it everything I have, I'm on an upwards curve, you're flatlining Mike, you're stagnating, becoming irrelevant, a small fish in a big pond.

And THAT, that is why you play the cheap tricks, the sneak attacks, the personal insults. Because you're desperate to be relevant, you crave the attention that you're just not good enough to get. You try and bring my background into this war, you try and rile me up with the mentions of my mother, my father and once upon a time, they stung me, they angered me. But see, since I put my father on his back in the middle of that ring at Anarchy, drilled him with The Shot in the Dark, I got my closure, I was able to move on and grow and for that reason, you're childish games don't even register on my richter.

Ground Zero represents a chance for me to put one of the toughest years of my life behind me on a high. I saw my father cast out of this company and next, I put the child that is Mike Masters out for a ten count.

And that's what's going to happen Mike, that's the hand you're going to be dealt. It's not going to be a spot fest classic, it's going to be a gruelling war against a man who knows every hold, a wrestling machine. I'm going to out wrestle you, I'm going to out do you, I'm going to make an example out of you. The world will see that whatever Mike Masters can throw, The Sharpshooter fires back twice as hard.

The ending of Anarchy was nothing compared to what I'm willing to do to finish you Mike, those fans saw me drill you with that chair repeatedly and they yearned to see more, they craved for me to finish the job there and then. But instead, I get to do that at Ground Zero and exercise the ruthless aggression that will take you and 6CW by storm!

I hear people muttering, whispering that Scott Harris hasn't had his big moment just yet, that he hasn't done something 'big' to show that there's a foundation behind the hype. Ground Zero is my chance to drive home the potential, transform it into momentum and show that I'm not just the polite, easy going kid I'm painted out to be. It's a dog eat dog business and it's time to stand up and take control of this yard, it's time that the runt of this litter became the big dog.

And in a match that relies on huge amounts of punishment, of torture, pushing yourself and your pain threshold to the absolute maximum, I'm going to show 6CW and the world that Scott Harris isn't to be messed with, that perhaps, just perhaps, there might be a little bit of my father in me after all!

Mike, in just a few days time, will you look into my eyes and see the man that you feel has plagued you from day one?! If you do, not only do you have to beat 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris, but you then have to face your demons. And then, those odds, those insurmountable odds they get stacked that little bit higher. And when you're prone, and the referee is counting "eight.....nine.....ten" and you're physically unable to drag you egotistical self out of the hell you've created for yourself, you'll realise that all along you were wrong about me.

I've always been the better man, Mike Masters, I just haven't had the stage, the opportunity to show it yet. You're in my sights, I've locked onto you and like the bullet fired from the snipers rifle, I'm going to hit you where you're most vulnerable. I'm going to put an end to the ego and then watch gladly, happily as the rest of you crumbles in its ruin!

I'm so ready for you, Mike but what do you do? What do you do when you don't even know what sort of opponent you're going to get at Ground Zero? Enjoy the next few days Mike, the last breaths that you breathe as the egotistical show off you claim to be because when I have you synched into The Sharpshooter and you're passing out from the sheer pain I'm inflicting, the following days are going to be the worst of your career... Your life.

All at the hand of the man you were so fast to write off. Then, maybe, you might believe that these people were right when they cottoned on and chanted those three... little... words.

Harris looks around the echo arena. The crowd know what is coming next...

SH: Needs.... More.... Harris.

Crowd: NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS!

SH:.... Because that's what you're going to get!

Harris drops the mic and 'Shoot the Runner' hits. The crowd go wild for 'The Sharpshooter', ramping up the 'Needs more Harris' chants as Harris just nods.

We go to commercial with an fiery intensity burning in the eye of Scott Harris.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 25 Nov 2014, 12:05 am

Wood steps back and grits his teeth as Costello continues to stare him down with a smug look across his face, Wood clenches his fist and continue to pause. Costello remains unmoved beckoning Wood to reply sarcastically causing Wood's fist to clench even tighter. Wood begins to pace his eyes still locked on Costello.

HA: Wood needs to control his temper here...he looks ready to kill Costello but if he lays a finger on him before the match begins it could cost him his career.

HE: Well he's in a no win situation then because he risks losing his career either way...he can do it the easy way or do it the hard way...I think we know which way Costello would enjoy the most!

Wood finally stops pacing after a few more seconds before looking up at the Hell In A Cell one last time

HE: Wood seems shaken, maybe fear has got hold of him?

HA: I think we know that Wood isn't scared of anything...

HE: Maybe he should start being, it could save him a lot of trouble.

As Wood stops pacing he walks back towards Costello but as the two go face to face his fist relaxes and instead he raises the microphone to his lips and begins to speak to his opponent for the night.

“Can you just cut the bullsh¡t for once Vinnie?”

Wood shakes his head

“You're sick of talking about the past? You practically get off over the fact that you've got a superior win loss record against me. You walk around acting I'm not on your level and when it comes to me and you...there will only ever be one winner...the thing is...and I'm sorry to do this...but it's time to point out one major flaw in your claims.”

Costello mockingly cups his ear awaiting Wood's claim

“You see the thing that you forget to mention is the fact that each and every time you've beaten me you've been forced to cheat to level the playing field...you've hit me with weapons, you've relied on distractions and you even sunk as low as to put your hands on the woman I love...now I know you'll be proud of the fact that “COSTELLO'S LAW ALWAYS FINDS A WAY” but hanging above us right now is a structure that will ensure that it'll just be me and you...that playing field will be level and Costello's Law will have NO advantage...we remember what happened last time you actually had to fight me without your bullsh¡t screwing me over right?”

Costello grits his teeth as Wood smiles

“That's right...the last time you faced me on MY level...I beat you and proved to the world just who was the better wrestler...I took an untrained thug and I showed him just why after everything that has happened just why I am the best in the business and tonight...it's the same story with a different motive.”

Costello shakes his head and laughs off Wood's claim as Wood begins to pace

“Once that cell drops down around us that's it. It's just you and me...nowhere to run for either of us but that's the thing...I'm not here to chicken out, I'm here to fight and come what may...I'll be leaving here with your blood on my hands...it's not too late to forfeit Vinnie.”

Wood sarcastically shrugs his shoulders laughing as he does, Costello grits his teeth once again

HE: Wood looks like he's trying to get out of the fight! I don't blame him...Costello could really end this all tonight.

“You might be asking why I'm offering you the easy way out...I guess it's because it sums up just what Costello's Law really is...”

“You talk about your two title runs as defining that belt...hardly...you won it twice against men who were already beaten and injured, you call that being clever...I call it being a coward. If you decide to turn up tonight...then bring your weapons Vinnie because tonight...”

Wood pauses moving in close to Costello

“...is war.”

Wood walks away leaving Costello in the ring, as he walks around the outside area he stops before turning back and speaking one last time

“No...you know what...I am not done by a long stretch!”

Anger begins to clearly cross the face of Wood as he begins to pace back and forth at the ringside area

“How dare you talk about EWF like you ever cared...like it ever meant anything more than a place for you to go after prison or for another pay cheque...you see, that company...wasn't Vincent Costello...it was ME! I made that company what it was...NOT YOU!”

HA: Wood is losing it here!

HE: Costello really struck a nerve!

“You put your body on the line for EWF? **** YOU! The damn reason that you were hurt in the first place is because you didn't have the balls to actually stand up for anything other than yourself. You chose to sit back while guys like me, Phillips, Reborn and Thunder faced Fear like men! We put our bodies on the line...you were nothing but a little b¡tch who tried time and time again to weasel your way out of everything.”

“You might get to walk around with that title over your shoulder but you're a disgrace to that belt...when you won it in EWF you went around claiming that you didn't have to defend it...the reason you kept it for as long as you did...Magnusson got us to watch your back and make sure that Fear didn't take it from you...and you know why?...”

Wood pauses for a moment, still clearly seething

“...He knew that on your own...you had no chance and that despite claiming that you are the most dangerous man in the business...you just didn't compare to a bunch of freaks who I got rid of...who I beat...when I put MY body on the line for that company!”

Wood drops the micrphone in disgust and begins to walk away as Costello slow claps in the middle of the ring causing Wood to stop in his tracks. Suddenly Wood grabs a chair from the audience and begins to head back to the ring

HA: Oh my god! We're about to get a preview here tonight...Wood is ready to go to war early

HE: How can the fans cheer this disgraceful behaviour!? Liam Wood is nothing but a petulant brat with anger issues...

HA: After everything Costello has put him through do you blame him?

Costello remains unmoved as security storm in forming a wall of bodies between Wood and Costello. Wood tries to get through but more security come out finally dragging Wood away.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen if you were looking for further proof that our main event tonight was going to live up to it's billing there it is...Wood and Costello will go to war in just a few hours time.

HE: Liam Wood is going to regret his actions here tonight, he just showed the world just how deep under his skin Vincent Costello truly is!

HA: Right now Henry I don't think he actually cares...Wood only has one thing on his mind right now and I'd be shocked if he waited until tonight's main event!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 25 Nov 2014, 2:14 am

*As the crowd go wild for Anthony Grace, their cheers quickly turn to boos when 'Bridge Burning' blasts out of the speakers. Grace smirks in the ring, his arm lowered. Jax Cutler steps out confidently, the International Title over his shoulder. The fans' boos only get louder when Michael Hathaway steps out, wearing a slim grey suit, his grey hair slicked back and a microphone in hand. The music fades as they both walk down the ramp and Hathaway lifts the microphone to his lips.*

MH: Hello Mr. Grace, allow me to reintroduce myself to you, these fans and any new fans to this product wanting to get a chance to catch the greatest athlete in sports today...Jax Cutler. I am Michael Hathaway, I am the spokesman, the coach and the friend of the current 6CW International Champion, the great athlete in sports, the greatest wrestler you'll ever see and The Main Event....Jax Cutler!

*Jax Cutler at this raises his arms in the air. Jax Cutler climbs up the steps into the ring, followed by Michael Hathaway and they step into the ring. Michael Hathaway looks Grace up and down before rolling his eyes.*

MH: In all that rubbish, that catchphrased, pandering, unintelligant drivel you said just two things worth listening to, just two things worth repeating...One; that Jax Cutler will be your toughest test and two; that Jax Cutler is a dominant champion. Those are two obvious but sound pieces of judgement Mr. Grace. I am glad that you're man enough to admit those things, aware enough to point them out and slimy enough to plan your excuses early.

That's what that is Mr. Grace, I've been in this game a long time, I may not always have been in 6CW or the wrestling business...much like yourself. I have, however, always dealt in the people business and I have seen people like you in all sorts of places, in all sorts of sports and entertainment and businesses. You're a fantastic talker, you know all the right things to say, especially the things to cover your backside. This "respect" you're trying to show Jax, it's you planning your excuse early.

You've already let everybody know why you lost to Jax Cutler before it has happened because you know it will happen and because you know your precious "COGs" become a lot less loving when you're not winning, when your movies aren't selling. However, you know how gullible and stupid these fans are, they lap up this character and face you put on everyday, they love it, the man they want to be, the man they want to marry, the man they want to grow up to be. All a very good and calculated act and part of that, part of it is making sure every loss, every backwards step can be justified.

To be fair, in this case, it is justified. Jax Cutler is a wrecking ball, a machine, a living, breathing, fighting legend and a man who if it came to his mind could rip you in half. He could end your career, he could make you a joke, simply a recurring punchline on every talkshow, on every wrestling recap, in every home of every person. Anthony Grace would be the man Jax Cutler broke down, the man Jax Cutler showed up.

However I'm not sure Jax Cutler cares enough about you to even want to do that. You see, Jax and I know what you're here for. It's not to prove yourself at something genuinely impressive, it's not to get the love of fans, it's not because of your religious fevour it's because of one thing and one thing only and something these people here in Liverpool no too little of....MONEY. You're greed personified and when your previous career exploits weren't bringing enough bacon home you turned to something that you felt was easy money, something you felt you could succeed at, be protected in and walk away richer, more famous and another highlight to a storied and money-filled career.

Unfortunately you've encountered an issue...Jax Cutler isn't here for the money. He isn't here for the fame. He isn't here for the adulation. They come naturally. He is here to hurt people. He is here to win and defend championships. He is here because this is something he is exceptionally talented at....no, the BEST at. I remember the day you debuted, I remember it well because Jax here, he wasn't very happy that day. He chose 6CW over the scores of other suitors for his services because of my advice and my advice was based on this place being the home of the pinnacle of sporting achievement, the best wrestlers in the world I was promised and that's what I promised Jax.

Do you know what it is like to be trapped in a room with an angry Jax Cutler...a furious Jax Cutler, a man with that level of destructive potential. I mean Jax likes me, he has employed me to guide his career, it's an honour and a privelege but when you're in that room and you see those eyes, those steely, remorseless eyes crease with anger you fear for your safety. He's calmed down now of course, he's got over it, but on that day he was angry because look at the focus you got and who were you?!

Jax Cutler doesn't care about Hollywood, Jax Cutler doesn't care about Anthony Grace. He cares about himself, he cares about winning and wrestling and hurting people. Those are the things he cares about. So when you came in to such hype when you were an entertainer not an athlete. It was a disGRACE and it still is. When I'm stood in this ring between you, a man of privelege, a man of a background so far removed from the man stood behind me it's hard for me to believe that you're competing for the same thing.

There are levels in this company and you are not on Jax's level, not even close. You've exceeded people's expectations for sure, you've been better than most believed you could be but does that make you good? Does that make you at Jax Cutler's level. Does it hell!

*Jax Cutler shakes his head and then grins as Hathaway finishes the sentence. Grace still looks bemused. The crowd are booing and jeering every word Michael Hathaway says.*

MH: At Ground Zero there is no contest, Jax Cutler is going to take your poor physique, your lack of experience, your desperation to be somebody you're not and he's going to crush it into a little ball. Jax Cutler is the 6CW International Champion and will be for a very long time yet. You can count on that. Your "COGs" will be stuck. Stuck between tears that their hero has been destroyed and awe for Jax Cutler, who is not a mere man, or superstar, he is a machine, capable of superhuman feats.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 25 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

Grace stands his ground and actually laughs loudly in front of Hathaway and Cutler. After a while, the fans catch on and start to laugh along with him. Grace seems to be in on a joke no-one else has got, but the crowd continue to mimic his laughter. After a while, Grace finally stops and looks at an annoyed Jax Cutler.

AG: I am sorry but what?! As much as I respect you Mr. Cutler and what you have achieved, you actually STILL get this PR guy to talk for you?!

Grace reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out a business card. He throws it at Cutler’s feet and nods.

AG: You need better representation my friend. Why don’t you give that number a call and my agency will get you someone with a bit more…….how can I put it……”flair”.

Grace turns to Hathaway and walks up to him. He brushes down his suit and checks the manager’s shoes. Grace tuts a few times and then steps back.

AG: Mr. Hathaway, the script you recite for Mr. Cutler has been done to death. It is sequel upon sequel of the same phrases. A wrecking ball, a machine, a fighting legend – it has all been said time and time again. I do not doubt those things. You only need to stand in front of Mr. Cutler and you believe it. But YOUR act……the reason you EXIST…….is getting a tad tedious now.

Grace looks Hathaway up and down.

AG: I mean look at that suit. When I acknowledge my COG’s, I make certain that I am someone that can aspire to. Someone that look at and think here is a man of taste. But Mr. Hathaway, that cobbled together little number you have on, merely shows that you are someone that likes to make quick exits. Someone not that bothered in appearance, in case you have to slink back to the shadows. Surely as the guiding light of Mr. Cutler’s career you can make a bit more of an EFFORT?!

Hathaway looks at Cutler before looking back at Grace. The leader of the COG’s turns to the fans and continues.

AG: If it isn’t the attire, it is what is coming out of your month. It is tried and tested, I give you that, but it isn’t fresh. It doesn’t MAKE people take notice. It is the same monotonous drones saying the same boring phrases. MIX IT UP! Have a bit more CONFIDENCE! BELIEVE in your client enough to want to come up with NEW ways to describe the path of Mr. Cutler’s career! It seems you are bored now. Bored and not putting in the effort. Rehashing the same old stuff because it is easy and you don’t want to do any leg work. But being dedicated and inventive are key issues in a successful and long lasting career!

He turns back to Hathaway.

AG: And being inventive and being able to evolve is going to become INCREASINGLY important once your client isn’t wearing that International title over his shoulder.

The crowd cheer loudly at this. Hathaway glares at Grace, but he just laughs a bit more and continues.

AG: You see, these fans of mine. They know the FURIOUS Jax Cutler. They know the ANGRY Jax Cutler. They know the Jax Cutler that can RIP you in two. But are they worried? Do they care? To quote your little phrase……..do they hell!

The crowd cheer again.

AG: These fans will follow me no matter what. And they follow me in a match where the furious, angry and ripping-in-two Jax Cutler doesn’t bother me. Being in a match, at a venue such as this and battling for the International title is something to ASPIRE to. Being able to greet a young fan and brighten up his or her day is something to ASPIRE to. Looking forward to facing your client and being in the bright future of 6CW, is something to ASPIRE to……

He turns to Hathaway again.

AG: And Mr. Hathaway, when all is said and done, you do NOT aspire me. So……..there is not a chance I am going to listen to you!

He sidesteps Hathaway and turns to Cutler, sizing up to him. Grace has his back to Hathaway as he addresses Cutler with a smile on his face.

AG: Mr. Cutler, now we are rid of the entourage, let us get to the facts. You are International Champion and I am next in line to try and take that belt off of you. Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. Whether I like you or not is irrelevant. What is important is on the 26th of this month, we will be facing off in a match at Ground Zero. And at the end of that match, one of us will be the International Champion!

The crowd pop at this but Grace continues to look at Cutler. Hathaway tries to cut in but Grace merely lifts up his hand to stop him.

AG: I am not going to make predictions, just the same as I am not going to LISTEN to predictions. That is for other people. But, I will say this. I am going to give my all. I am going to give the COG’s a show. And that gold…….

He points at the title over Cutler’s shoulder.

AG:……..that gold will hopefully go to someone of International standing. And I don’t need a mouthpiece to say that to you. I am standing right here……and telling you myself.

He holds his stare on Cutler’s eyes before a broad smile appears on his lips.

AG: Give that agency a call……Mr. Hathaway might need another line of work real soon. And Mr. Cutler…….I am looking forward to facing you in this ring. Because I BELIEVE…..

Crowd: 2 ACHIEVE!

“Amazing Grace” starts to play and Grace does another Hollywood smile at Cutler before ignoring Hathaway and saluting the fans. He steps between the ropes and greets some of his fans, before walking up the aisle and exiting behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 27 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm

‘Best Song Ever’ begins to play out of the speakers throughout the arena as fans begin a chant of ‘Er...Mah....Gerd!’

HA: Bam’s not been himself of late, perhaps we’ll find out what’s been bugging him?
HE: Who cares? Seriously, the kid’s a joke, an embarrassment to the company and Cagero is going to finally rid us of him later tonight!

Bam emerges from behind the curtain in casual gear, a mic in hand and without his usual chipper demeanor.

Bam: ERMA...sorry guys I can’t do it, I’ve been holding some from you all for a couple of months now and it’s only right and fair you as my loyal Bam fans are told the truth.

HA: He’s coming out finally!
HE: I think he was never in?

Bam: A couple of months ago my dad passed away after a long battle with cancer, he was in pain and he suffered but he kept battling to the bitter end, tbh it took a lot out of me.
Coming straight from the hospice every few days from Los Angeles with tears rolling down my face to then wear the face of a clown, this place was my escape but even here there’s what you Brits call ‘w@nkers?’ in guys like Cagero, a guy who believes he’s better than me, that he’s been, seen and done it all and I’m beneath him.
I hold my hands up Cagero, I’m young, I’m brash, I’ve got a lot to learn in this business, I come across as a fool sure, but I respected you, like I do every single star backstage, they graft day in day out, they put their bodies through torture simply to entertain.
Yet you don’t have my respect anymore.
You tried to end my career, you happily attacked me backstage and wanted to cause permanent damage, you’re a veteran of this industry, someone that should be passing on his knowledge, yet you behave like a schoolground bully fearful of the new kid taking their spot.

The camera zooms in on Bam and tears are rolling down his face.

Bam: Later this evening we meet in that ring, later this evening I’m going to give 100% for the fans, for my dad and it probably won’t be enough but I tell you this Cagero. You can kick me, you can punch me, you can beat me to an inch of my life, but I’ll get up, again and again and again. I will keep getting up whilst blood is pouring down my face, with broken ribs, fractured bones and torn ligaments because I’ll be doing it with my father watching down on me.

HA: I’m welling up myself here!
HE: Grow a set, it’s like watching X-Factor.

Bam: But that’s not just why I’m out here tonight, see as my dad was approaching his final moments he turned to me and revealed something that he’d kept secret for his whole life. That I wasn’t his flesh and blood, that I was adopted from birth and raised as his own. I didn’t hate him for keeping that secret, he was my dad, he’ll always be my dad, but I would like to find by biological father. My dad told me that all he knows is that my biodad was also a wrestler, that it was fate how I got into it and that I was following in his footsteps. So I’m standing here on tv making a plea, if you’re watching Biodad then please get in touch, please reach out and contact me, I really need to understand right now...

Bam says nothing more and turns and walks back through the curtains.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down