The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015

+13
Bentyf1
Cable315
Fernando
TheCultOfPersonality
Steel
President Trump
TwisT
Thunder87
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
aac101
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
17 posters

Go down

6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015 Empty 6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Oct - 0:15

Live from SECC, Glasgow
Start time: 9pm

Match 1
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)
The Alpha Wolves vs Dopant Zero

Match 2
Aaron Heath vs Hero

Match 3
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Brandon Perez

Match 5
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Cerberus

Match 6
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel

Match 7
Street Fight
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood

Main Event
6CW vs The Forgotten
Max Adamson/Vincent Costello/Thunder/Anthony Grace/Enigma/Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Joshua/Mike Masters/Reaper/Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Hokori/Tyson Armstrong

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 27 Oct - 11:31

A video plays of the end of the last Anarchy, intercut with pictures of sad clowns. The video then fades into a white room with the right hand side of Engels face taking up half the screen, clean shaven, no greasepaint and smiling

Hehehe.. Is this the end of 6CW? This merry go round goes round once a year...hahaha only this time there's...no order...no certainties. At Ground Zero, the carnival begins and only one freak is in control. So 6CW get comfortable...hehehe

More video plays of action from the last month intercut with explosions. The video cuts to the same white room showing the left hand side of Engels face, clown make up made up to show a sad face

Is this the end of 6CW? Why did they lie to me...MOTHER WHY DID THEY LIE TO ME? This is the End! 6CW will FALL. I am the conductor in this twisted orchestra and one by one you all shall fall. ROLL UP...ROLL UP...(whispers) its time...hehehehehe

The video shows both sides of Engels face switching back and forth as the cackling continues. The scene cuts quickly into black.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS GROUND ZERO MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2015

Post by aac101 Tue 27 Oct - 13:22

*Timothy Allen is shown standing outside the back entrance of the arena, as Chael Kingdom exits the building, his bag over one shoulder*

TA: Chael do you have a minute for a few questions?

CK: Fire away.

TA: As I’m sure you are aware, Jonathan Daniels defends his UK Championship against four other men at Ground Zero. You are one of those four men. Over recent weeks you’ve been calling for a Championship opportunity and here it is. Can I have your thoughts?

CK: Honestly, I thought I’d done enough in recent weeks to be Number One contender outright. I mean, in my three matches here in 6CW, I’ve beaten three of my four opponents in this championship match, some of them twice. And out of all the contenders in this match, I’m the only one to call out the Champion publicly. I guess I’ll just have to make do with this situation I’m in and beat up four guys instead of one.

TA: With your background in MMA you’re used to one on one competition. Do you think that having four other combatants in the match puts you at a disadvantage?

CK: Not at all. First match in 6CW, I was put in a Triple-Threat match. I won that. Four other guys in the match doesn’t put me at a disadvantage at all. In fact I prefer it, because it gives me more ass to kick.

TA: Going back to what happened last night at Anarchy, you saved Dimitri Pittal from a beatdown. I have to ask, is there a friendship brewing between you two? And how is this going to impact the Championship match that you are both in?

CK: I wouldn’t call us friends or allies, but what we do have is respect for each other. Respect earned through battle. I have faced him, and I have teamed with him; he’s brought the best out of me, just like I’ve brought the best out of him. And when you see someone try to blindside somebody you have respect for…well, you step in. As for the Championship match, I’ve faced Dimitri before, and no doubt we’ll meet many more times in the future, but once that bell rings respect goes out of the window and I’ll have no problem beating the living daylights out of him.

You see Timothy; Dimitri, Majestic, Buck Riggins and Jonathan Daniels are roadblocks in my path to Championship glory. I will have no problem doing permanent damage to any of them who stand in my way – because I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; all these guys wrestle, but every day I FIGHT! Come the evening of the 9th November, at Ground Zero…it’ll be one more in the win column, one more in the records, and Championship Gold for THIS guy!
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 27 Oct - 15:46

A lifeless Engel is sat up propped against what looks like a restroom wall. Above him is a broken mirror. Underneath Engels right hand is a piece of broken glass

HE: Folks we can only apologise for what you are seeing, somebody has attacked...

Before Henry can finish speaking Engel opens his eyes suddenly

Remember the stories your Mother told you of heroes? Of princes and kings and the monsters they defeated. My Father was my Hero. My Mother I worshipped. But something happened...something changed. My Father became an Alcoholic, and every day he would beat my Mother...let me tell you my story

Engel holds the broken glass up against his cheek

This one particular night my mum let a man out the house. My Mother said to me, Engel don't tell daddy...yes mum...we sat in front of the TV watching a Circus show...i said mummy look at the clown he so funny...my mother she smiled a broken smile...underneath that mask he has a world like you and me...mother I asked does the clown cry underneath the mask? Yes but he never lets his make up run. We sat for a while mum and me till my dad burst into the room. He beat my Mother smashed her face against the mirror. No one will love you now Bitch he shouted as he stormed upstairs. I held my mother close has she held me...i said Mother don't cry,be the clown. She took hold of a piece of the broken glass and cut into my face as she stroked my hair

Engel cuts into his cheek blood running down

Engel, my angel she said...you remind me so much of your daddy...I cried as she cut me...hush she said...clowns don't show there pain...hehehehehehe

The scene fades to black

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 28 Oct - 23:31

Boo's ring around the arena as Tesselate by Alt J begins to play around the arena as The World Eater Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a scowl across his face. He ignores the fans who reach out to him drawing out more boo's before rolling in to the ring and getting to his feet. Wood pauses as the boo's continue.

“Two long years...”

The boo's continue causing Wood to pause. Wood shakes his head and begins to pace the ring while starting to talk again.

“For two longs years I have allowed myself to get stuck in a rut, I lost my titles, I lost my friends and I lost the person who truly cared about me...I lost it all and despite every action I took I wasn't able to change a damn thing...I did everything in my power to kickstart my career but really, I never did enough...I held myself back and I kept myself from being where I should be.”

Wood stops pacing, the boo's still flowing from the fans as he leans on the ropes and continues

“In that time, there was one thing I never lost...there was one constant that never left me and for that reason it became more important than anything else, it became more important than my health...my career...or even my happiness.”

“That thing that was always there was the support of the fans...you were there in my corner every step of the way, you stuck with me through the losses when nobody else would...when Magnusson picked Gazzy you still cheered my name...when Costello screwed me out of winning back my title you still cheered my name and when I was knocked down you still cheered loud enough for me to get back up but as we all know...times change.”

“Finally, something clicked...I saw a way to get back to where I needed to be, to get back to the top of the mountain that I had once fallen from and each time I tried to go through with it...your support began to leave me, the cheers began to sound quieter and that one constant that I had knew would always be there...it was gone and this forced me to play the role that you needed me to play...you see, it became very evident that if I ever stopped playing by your rules and did things my own way...you would leave.'”

Wood stops for a second, composing his thoughts before speaking again

“So knowing this I stopped myself, I spent months holding all of this in, holding back this change because I was almost scared to not have you behind me, I allowed myself to think that your cheers meant something and that you actually cared but the truth is that I was nothing more than a character in your play...the moment I started to think for myself you began to turn on me...it's almost like you WANTED to watch me suffer, you WANTED me to be the underdog and you WANTED to feel sorry for me...I was nothing more than your puppet and for some reason I allowed myself to be held back for you, I allowed myself to play this role! The ironic thing is you have the audacity to treat me like a monster...I finally did something for myself and you turned on me, you cast me out and you began to treat me like I was scum...maybe before you make a judgement, it's time to look in the mirror and look at YOUR actions...”

“...you boo me, a man who for the past two years of his life has dedicated it to giving YOU everything while cheering for a joke like Dicey Reilly...”

The fans begin to chant for Dicey causing Liam to stop in his tracks, he takes a second to compose himself while speaking through gritted teeth

“Oh yes, Dicey Reilly...my opponent for Ground Zero...a washed up, broken has been who talks about respect while showing none at all...you see, you boo me yet chant for a hypocrite like that drunk, Irish fool...it took me a while to realise it but your cheers are worthless...at Ground Zero, I plan to prove it because no matter how much you cheer for Dicey...I'm still going to beat him half to death with a steel chair and whatever else I can get my hands on!”

The boo's rise up, Wood laughs before turning his full attention to Dicey

“Now Dicey, you're probably sat back there at this very moment resting up that fragile knee of yours...how about you come out here like a good boy and cheer up these fans...try and take their mind off the fact that in just over a week I'm going to take their hero and spill his blood all over this arena...the funny thing is, they can't even blame me, this is a match that YOU for some reason requested!”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 29 Oct - 0:37

*A round table, about big enough for 4 to sit at, is lit in a darkened room. On it sit 3 glasses of water and a tumbler. As the camera zooms in from afar, circling three chairs, a voice speaks over the shot:

"Welcome to The Roundtable. Tonight Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn join me, Timothy Allen, to talk candidly about the big issues in 6CW."

*The camera changes to the seated Tim Allen, sat in one of the previously empty chairs

TA: Good evening. Tonight no questions are too big as the former tag team champions and two of the members of 6CW's latest uprising sit alongside me for a candid chat here on The Roundtable.

*We pan out to see Hurst and Reborn both sat either side of the table, Allen in the middle of the shot.

TA: Jack, Robin, thank you for joining me.

JH: You get away with an awful lot considering the way this company is run.

*Allen smiles

TA: The staff are ten-a-penny to these guys, but our contracts give some ironclad guarantees that whilst we're here we can pretty much do what we want to get the best stuff available.

*Allen's eyes flick from one man to another, but the only reaction he gets is Reborn taking a sip of the water in front of him.

TA: As we begin, I want to make you both aware, along with the viewers live on 6CW.com, that this is not your mid-Anarchy filler interview. I do not expect this to be a comfortable interview

RR: Yeah, Timbo, we get it. We're both here, we're both ready, fire away

TA: Well, first things first...are the Red Arrows, as we knew them as champs, is that team dead?

*The pair both show genuine shock as the word "dead" fires out of Allen's mouth. Reborn looks up to Hurst for assurance, but he is staring right at Allen.

JH: Frankly, Tim, we don't know where we stand as a team. Be it choice or not we are part of the team many have labelled the Uprising, the men who stand against Mr Jones' newest army. I cannot speak for Robin but I know my position in this company feels like it is in transition...

*His voice trails off and he stares over at Reborn

RR: Look, we been a team for a good long time. We held those titles for over a year. Before us there wasn't a tag team division, there were merely trophies for figures of power to play with. But we don't have them any more, and we both accept that. Its just now whether we fight to get them back or close the door on that chapter...

TA: It has felt clear to some of those watching, myself included, that neither of you felt quite content with the quality of your reign...

*The pair locks eyes on this, and there is an understanding in intensity, rather than a clash. Reborn answers through gritted teeth

RR: Yeah. We weren't happy. We never quite felt 6CW cared. Not about us, but the titles. The crowd gave us everything we deserved, I even think we got some boos at one point, but they weren't to know how right we were about Dicey and Perfect Jack...

JH:...Yes, we both understood the fans at the time, but that feud certainly enraged us as much as The Forgotten stealing our titles.

*Allen's eyebrows raise

TA: Oh? How so?

JH: What was most important to us? The titles. To Dicey and Perfect Jack? First, walking back into a title picture like they'd earned it after all that time away. Their own egos demanded it. Second, the ego got the better of Jack and they showed us the same respect Andrews and Magnusson had done before. They turned their back on what they couldn't control.

RR: Yeah, yeah, and that's just what the top boys did too. They couldn't challenge us, so they didn't try boy! Death Squad got their name by boring everyone to tears getting chance after chance. Hell, I don't wanna give Jones credit, but least them Alpha Wolves been given some teams to go through...

TA: Speaking of the Wolves...why haven't you faced them?

*Both men smile.

RR: You gimme that answer and maybe we'll know why we're stuck fighting Gazzy D's battles for him.

TA: You want to face them?

RR: We did. Do we now? I dunno about that

JH: Before they got the number one contenders match then sure. But now? They get a shot at the belts we held dear and they don't even have to trade punches?

RR: To be the man, you gotta beat the man, we all know who said that and what it means. The Dope boys, the Wolves, they ain't beat the men that made the tag division, so why they get a chance to run it?

TA: Moving away from the tag picture, which I feel you may well be doing soon, I want to pick up on something you said a second ago Robin. "Fighting Gazzy's battles"...resentment?

*Reborn doesn't answer straight away, again looking at Hurst for something, whether it be a sign of what to say or a feeling he knows Hurst has

RR: I ain't sure I like being one of the troops.

*Allen nods, but turns his head to Hurst

TA: Jack?

JH: This is where Robin and I are differing right now. You might see me as reluctant to help, but I have only done what I think is best to win this fight.

*Allen goes to speak but Reborn interrupts him, looking directly at Hurst

RR: What fight? The ownership s**t? I'm going in there to kick some people in the face, but I'm there for the battle, not the war.

JH: The war will take its toll on us whether we fight it or not!

RR: Bull. We've been in this war longer than anyone. Who got a title shot so far? Who been the running their mouths and leading this thing? What do you think we are to them?

JH: Part of the team

RR: A faceless part of that damn team. You know as well as I do that that smug, Australian ballsack is gonna go out there and run his mouth about us in front of every one of these people. Costello cares about no one. Grace gets to go away and make films, and they urine their pants over him the second he steps in the door.

*Hurst slams his fist on the table

JH: It doesn't matter, they stand up for 6CW, the place we made it in this business!

RR: But I ain't done making it yet, and none of these people are giving me help up the ladder. They too busy taking handouts on the steps above.

TA: Bitter, Robin?

*Robin turns to Allen with fire in his eyes

RR: Hell yeah I'm bitter. This a young man's game, and some of us have to fight just to get to the ring. You ask Max what he really thinks of Robin Reborn. Tell me the stereotypes he spouts. I love this place, I love these fans and I love this business. But you hold a man down and he finds himself fighting in a different way.

JH: Don't turn your back on 6CW

*Hurst soft plea settles Robin

RR: Look, man, I ain't. And not on you neither. If we lose this battle, if we go our own way, we still brothers in this. I always got your back. Maybe I just got my own, too. They want competition in this place. I've been a fan, I like the guys who work hard to get to the top. Not worked, work. Everyday.

JH: At Ground Zero we stare in the faces of men who took the easy route

RR: And I gon' kick their teeth out, man. But it hurts me that we ran this show for a year, we had titles and didn't let no one take us down, and the only way the two best performers in this company get in the main event is when Max Adamson needs a buddy or Anthony Grace needs his supporting cast. I look up and down that Ground Zero card and I see men who put their best work in a long damn time ago. I don't wanna be the new breed, they the old breed, we run this place now.

JH: Sadly, Robin, we don't, because Mr Jones does not care about who deserves the spot. He cares about who can do it with strings coming out of their backs.

TA: Gentlemen

RR and JH: Shut up!

JH: This really isn't your interview any more, Tim.

*Reborn looks at Hurst, but Jack speaks first.

JH: We go out there and win or lose the Red Arrows die fighting, ok?

*Jack extends his hand and Reborn smiles.

RR: Always, brother.

*Reborn takes it and they shake. As the handshake breaks the pair walk away and Allen looks lost.

TA: I've got questions. Some of these are from Twitter, guys! Guys?!

*The show fades away as Allen looks imploringly behind the camera.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 29 Oct - 3:06

The scene opens in Thunder’s locker room. He stands looking at a white board. On the board is two columns of names. One column reads the names of each member of the Forgotten and the other, the 6CW guys. In the background, a TV can be heard playing promo after promo from last weeks show. Thunder runs a red line through the names of Costello, Grace and Enigma before taking a step back. He stares at the board, his hand rubbing his face.

Thunder
Oh Danny Boy, what kind of mess have you left us to deal with? Brian, Kate and Gazzy can all stand there and make all the speeches they want. It won’t make us a team. The Arrows don’t trust Max, with good reason, I don’t trust Costello, the I am a twonk of the highest order broke my back and stole a year of my life and Grace? He’s an actor, he could just be playing the part. Every which way I look at it, we’re at a disadvantage. They have an army, we got no Hulk. I wonder if I can get the guys to join in the entrance? Bah! I’ve gone of track again. How can we even the odds?

As Thunder stops talking to himself, we can hear in the background, Robins promo from last week. As Robin talks about no one coming to their aid, Thunder tilts his head in confusion and sighs.

Thunder
I tried Robin.

As the promo continues, Thunder hears Robin say that Thunder may have Nightwing watching his back and smiles.

Thunder
Hey, he referred to himself as Nightwing. Thanks buddy, you’ve reminded me of something, I’d forgotten recently. As much as this war between the Empire and the Rebel Alliance is important so, to is remembering to have fun and relax. And that’s just what I’m going to do.

Thunder turns and heads towards the door

Thunder
I’ll have another think tomorrow, right now, it’s time to just chill. I wonder if there’s anything good on Netflix?

Thunder hits the light switch on his way out, turning the light off. The camera feed picks back up out side the arena, as Thunder hits the street. Across the road, a group of young guys are playing basket ball in the school ground. The ball flies over the fence and rolls to Thunders feet, the one kid asks for the ball back. Thunder picks up the ball and looks at, he dribbles the ball as he walks towards the fence. As he gets closer Thunder, spins the ball and rolls it across his back to his other hand, before throwing the ball over the fence and into the net.

Kid
Well, you’ve got game, want to play? We could do with an extra.

Thunder shrugs and hops over the fence. Before Thunder joins in with the kids, he sees one more sat looking sorry for himself.

Thunder
Why’s he not playing?

Kid
He’s no good so, doesn’t want to hold his team back.

Thunder
Have any of you tried telling him, it’s just a game?

Kid
Yeah man, he won’t listen to us.

Thunder thinks for a moment, before walking over to the kid. Thunder sits on the floor with him. Neither speak a word for a moment.

Thunder
So, I hear your no good?

Kid B
I suck.

Thunder
You know it’s just a game right? It doesn’t matter if you win or lose, its about having fun.

Kid B
So they keep saying.

Thunder
Y’know, when I was your age all I wanted to do, was wrestle but, I sucked at it. I was fat so, people couldn’t lift me, I had no muscle to speak of so, I couldn’t really lift them. My early matches were more like a boxing match. Due to my size and inability, I nearly gave up too, which made me really sad.

Kid B
What did you do?

Thunder
Well, I realised that I really enjoyed wrestling, even when I sucked at it, I kept doing it and kept enjoying wrestling with my friends. My point is just because, you’re no good at something doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it and I bet your not as bad as your think you are.

The kid smiles and thinks for a moment before running off to join in. Thunder sits watching them. The kid is thrown the ball, he stare at it intently as though it holds some kind of power over him. Thunder watches on with curiosity in his eyes, he see that his words had an impact that, Thunders belief in him, meant something. A smile crosses Thunders face, as a plan formulates in his mind. The scene fades with Thunder jumping to his feet and running to join the game.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 29 Oct - 16:00

Glasgow is rocking at the SECC arena as we await the Ground Zero PPV. The cameras circle the crowd as we hear Harold Lloyds voice straining to be heard above the noise.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to a sold out SECC arena here in Glasgow!

HE: How lucky these Scots are! They will witness one of the main events of the year. A match that has been brewing for months. Team 6CW, with all its internal trust issues, will take on the finely tuned machine that is The Forgotten.

HA: The landscape of 6CW is sure to change after the 9th November. If Team 6CW lose this one, then I can’t really see a way back for 6CW as we know it.

HE: You might as well rename the show The Remembered and give all the titles to The Forgotten!

Suddenly, “Amazing Grace” explodes out of the speakers and most of the crowd start cheering loudly. Anthony Grace appears on the stage in his all white suit and enthusiastically waves to the fans. He then closes his eyes, kneels and crosses himself as pyros go off beside him.

HA: Anthony Grace returned a few weeks back and firmly set foot in the Team 6CW camp. He came up short against Mike Masters in the last show but it was an amazing contest.

HE: But once again conspiracy follows him around like a bad smell. His high school friend Dean Andrews admitted to being the man who drove the car that knocked down Nate Nack. Now people are wondering just how far his loyalty will be stretched…….Andrews hasn’t totally joined Team 6CW has he?!

HA: Grace has made it clear in the past he is all about creating the best show possible – win or lose. I am sure he will do the right thing.

HE: For him or 6CW?!

Grace makes his way up the aisle and slaps the fans hands as he does so. He stops to pose for photos and makes sure that the little kids he passes get to touch their hero. As the music continues to play, Grace climbs into the ring and climbs all four turnbuckles; saluting the fans as he does so. He is passed a microphone by a member of 6CW’s staff. Grace waits in the centre of the ring as the music dies down and milks in the cheers from the crowd.

AG: Sometimes we can BELIEVE as much as possible but still come up short. But when you come out to a reaction like that you KNOW that achievement is only a few short steps away!

The crowd pop and Grace applauds the fans.

AG: The main event didn’t finish how I would have liked. An EPIC encounter with Mr. Masters ended by underhand means not befitting a champion. And then I was sent CRASHING to the mat by a behemoth straight out of a HORROR movie………..

He starts to pace the ring as he continues.

AG: Yes my friends, the finish was not what I hoped. But I would be LYING to you if I said my mind wasn’t on other things. My friend, my trusted confident, admitted to something that was quite heinous. Even if his actions were for honourable intentions, it was not an action that he should have taken. He upset a LOT of people, myself included, and he knows the gravity of the situation………..

Grace stops and turns to the camera.

AG: However, a true friend never abandons those who have their friendship. Even if I can’t AGREE, I will try and UNDERSTAND. Dean……you are not alone. We will get through this……..together.

Grace composes himself as the crowd look on.

AG: But now FATE gives me a bigger responsibility! A multi-man match to decide the future of this great company. A company that I have loved every second of being a part of. A company that has faced GREAT threats before and come out GREATER on the other side.

He turns around and looks out across the crowd.

AG: I make a PROMISE to you that I will stay true to what I BELIEVE! I will fight for this place with every last breath within my body! We know, as a team, we can take on ANYONE and ANYTHING! And this team includes all of YOU! Cheering us on…….wishing us the best……taking our performances to a WHOLE new level.

The crowd pop at this and Grace nods his head enthusiastically.

AG: I am PROUD to be fighting for all of you and 6CW as a whole at Ground Zero! We will stand together and make sure The Forgotten never FORGET the time they crossed TEAM 6CW!!!

He lifts one arm aloft in deviance as the crowd cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 29 Oct - 16:01

Suddenly, Grace is stopped in his celebration as the lights go down to near darkness. A long drawn out wolf howl vibrates around the arena before a steady heartbeat starts. Grace looks up the aisle as Joshua slowly makes his way onto the stage.

HE: Grace is lucky the whole of Forgotten didn’t turn up.

HA: I think Joshua is just as intimidating. Look at this crowd! Transfixed with the 6CW World Champion!

Joshua stands still with his usual attire of a cloak wrapped around him and a hood covering most of his face. His head is bowed as the heartbeat continues. Joshua waits a few moments and then starts to walk down to the ring. His 6CW World Title over his shoulder shines from the camera phones flashing across the crowd. Joshua is in no hurry to get to the ring and pauses a few times. Grace stands in the centre of the ring and calls over one of the 6CW staff to hand him another microphone.

HE: Grace hoping Joshua is only out here to talk. I wouldn’t fancy his chances if Joshua treats him like he treated Vincent Costello last week!

Joshua slowly climbs the steel steps and climbs over the ropes. He stands in the corner for a while before taking one hand and theatrically removing his hood. The heartbeat flatlines as Joshua stares at Grace from across the ring. The 6CW World Champion suddenly flings his hair back and snarls at the leader of the COG’s. Then Joshua starts to stride up towards Grace, forcing the film star to back up against the corner.

HA: Grace is very alone right now!

Grace finds himself squashed against the turnbuckle pads but manages to keeps his cool. Joshua stares down at him and his hair bellows out due to him breathing heavily. Joshua then slowly removes his cloak and hangs it on the ropes beside Grace, while not taking his eyes off of him. The crowd look on, not sure what will happen next. Grace starts to slowly bring a microphone up between them as he doesn’t take his eyes off of Joshua either. The 6CW World Champion looks down at it and then takes it from Grace. Joshua gives Grace one final stern look before speaking menacingly into the mic:

Pride comes before a fall.........One from a great height and with a hand.........wrapped around your throat.........

Joshua holds his stern look for a few more moments. He then turns away and walks to the centre of the ring:

Nobody who witnessed what destruction I caused to former champions………would say they feel pride in being part of a losing team………A team whose members I will pick off………one by one………Broken backs………Legs crippled………A torturous reminder of what side was chosen………and what side will always reign supreme………

He turns back to Grace and cocks his head sideways:

A man who craves attention………is blinded by his own weaknesses………This is a trait you share with the rest of your team mates………Because this is what that team………is all about………They speak highly of what they can achieve………but those that say little just pound them into dust………time after time………Do you not realise that this saga………can continue until the walls crash in………but there will be one willing to build the walls up once more………so that the devastation can happen again………

Grace goes to speak but Joshua cuts in:

I care little for the hot air………escaping your lips………This is not a chance for you to speak………This is your last moment to listen………and learn………

Joshua turns his back on Grace and stares up the aisle:

There have been many interweaving sounds………in this new symphony of this place you call home………But one sound has always come to the fore………The sound of a heartbeat which quickens in pace………when faced with fear and oblivion………These songs of various pitches should not distract you from the main tune………Suffering at whatever cost and to whoever deserves it………

Joshua adjusts the 6CW World title over his shoulder and stares out across the audience:

Don’t get lost in fools battles………with themselves or against others………just because they shout about hardship and hate………They have not lived a life where a day alive is something to shudder at………and not to cherish………You may want to make the upcoming battle a question of good against evil………but I will simplify it into better terms………

He turns back to Grace:

This match………This epic contest to some………is about who will survive and who will die………And only those who have come close to hell will know………they don’t want to visit it again………I stand here and say this………There will be no pity………There will be no victory………There will only be a chance to live a few moments longer………

He lowers his head and allows the hair to cover his face:

………Before you understand that breathing your last………should have been the right action to take………

He growls from under his hair as the crowd look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 31 Oct - 16:10

As Grace and Joshua stare at each other, a hole begins to open between them, in the mat. Both men take a step back, Thunder’s head pops out of the hole. He reaches out and pulls himself up into the ring, he sits on the edge of the hole, reaching in and pulling out a small brown sack. Thunder smiles, excuse himself to Grace and stands over the hole, before staring at Joshua.

Thunder
Honey, I’m home. Tell me did you miss me?

Joshua stares a hole through Thunder.

Thunder
Jez, talking to you, is like talking to yourself. You didn’t really think that the last time we met would be the last time did you? You should know you can’t kill someone as annoying as me. Last time we met both of us were rather confrontational, this time, I’m going to try something…different. I’m going to try treating you like a human being.

Grace tries to tell Thunder that the monster stood in front of him is no human but, Thunder carries on regardless.

Thunder
I BELIEVE there is a human being in there somewhere, no one can be a complete monster. So, Joshua how are you?

Thunder awaits Joshua’s reply.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 2 Nov - 11:14

Just as Wood is finished talking “Born to Fight” hits and the Glasgow crowd blow the roof off the arena as Dicey makes his way out onto the ramp way wearing a black t-shirt with 6CW Original written on it in white, he stops on top of the ramp and raises his arms in the air and applauds the fans before walking down to the ring as fast as his braced knee will let him

HA: Well Wood wanted Dicey and here he is and listen to that reaction bro, it’s great to be back in Glasgow

HE: The spiritual home of 6CW, what memories we have of this place

HA: Dicey’s home away from home and these people love him

HE: He can relate to them and their smell

Dicey gets into the ring and walks straight up to Wood and hands him a babies soother

Dicey: Here you dropped this out back

Wood just stares at Dicey

Dicey: It’s the same crying and whining week in and week out with you Woods, your childish tantrum throwing is getting old and to be honest, I’m f**king sick of it, always the same bullsh*t, boo hoo I lost my titles, boo hoo the company owes me more, boo hoo the fans don’t appreciate me, do you ever get sick of hearing your own voice, it’s time to man up cupcake and stop being a little bit*h

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: You know what Woods, Ground Zero cannot come quick enough for me, I get to fight in front of the original 6CW crowd, in front of my friends and they will all get to see me, smashing you to little pieces, bad knee or not Woods this is it, this is the time you look back on and see yourself getting your arse handed to you from a 6CW legend and I just hope when you are laying there in a pool of your own blood, snot and vomit that you realise the big tough guy you thought you were was like everything else about you Woods.........all in your head

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 3 Nov - 12:23

Last Resort suddenly booms out from the arena speakers and the arena comes to life, Geoff Steel steps out from behind the curtain in full ring attire a determined look upon his face. Steel quickly makes his way down to ring only tagging hands with a couple of fans, he traps a microphone from ringside before climbing into the ring, he then calls for his music to stop and for the crowd to fall silent.

GS:I've come out here today to address one man and I think it's quite clear who that man is, the man who took issue with me since the day I stepped back through those curtains and into this ring. The reason for his problem with me simply existing in this business, for coming back and being yet another name that makes him even more insignificant than he already was. I'm talking to you Jack if it wasn't already clear, but then I don't think that kind of yours lets you see things clearly so I feel like I have to explain everything in great detail for it to sink into that thick skull of yours. I thought I made it clear from day one that I was back in 6CW and I was prepared to start from the bottom, I didn't want to take anybodies place who had worked hard to earn it, this was a fresh start, I had put all previous feuds with anybody else in this business behind me and I wasn't gunning for any of the big names this new company had to offer, because that wasn't my place. It seems with others though my name still holds some sway, one mention of my name and you were out here Jack making things very clear where you stood and that was between me and climbing my way back up the ladder.

Steel paces in the ring looking infuriated.

GS:I've never been one to back down from a fight though Jack and now we find ourselves in this position at Ground Zero it will be Geoff Steel versus Perfect Jack a match that would have headlined any 6CW event only a few years ago, now we are only a footnote, to me that's fine Jack that's all I expected to be at this moment in time, but for you that must drive you insane, not bring the centre of attention. I'm starting to think Jack was the only reason you came out on the night I returned was to try and steal some of the limelight because you felt you were being forgotten, what better way to make people remember you than by picking a fight with a returning colleague, a person these people in 6CW had waited years to see grace these arenas again.

GS: I know how this business works though Jack it is all about being relevant, whoever wins at Ground Zero can walk out knowing that they have just beat a former 6CW champion a household name of this industry no doubt people will take notice of that. This isn't going to be an exhibition though Jack I'm not going to climb into that ring and let you get your way, this isn't going to be s showcase for you, I may have only been back just over a month Jack but I promise you I'm still more than your equal, this is going to be a fight one that by the end of the night you'll regret starting.

Henry Lloyd looks as though he is about to speak but steaks throws him a glance that stops him in his tracks.

GS: We have been playing a game these last few weeks Jack a game of cat and mouse, a game you took to far when you tried to take me out for the long term and now I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to put you to bed Jack, you've shown your hand Jack I know what you are capable off, this new Geoff Steel though Jack you haven't seen all the tricks I have to offer, but I promise you at Ground Zero I'll make sure you get to see them all, even if I have to snap your damn back in process, this isn't going to be a wrestling match Jack I'm coming for you with everything this is going to be a war, after we are done Jack I promise I will let you get back on with being a nobody, I'll let you fade away, I just hope you have the grace to accept it.

Steel then drops the microphone and storms back up the entrance ramp as Last Resort begins to play once more

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 3 Nov - 15:25

Wood looks at Dicey, unimpressed

You want to talk about childish s**t Dicey?! Then take back your bulls**t jokes and start taking this seriously because the time for games are over and you're walking in to this ring with a man who has a promise for you.

Wood throws back the soothers to Dicey before continuing

I promise that at Ground Zero...win or lose...you're going to regret ever trying to become part of my life or my career...I promise to you that I am going to leave you broken because this ISN'T about winning or losing anymore, this is about making you realise the mistake that you have made...so invite your friends and family and they can watch along with the original 6CW fans as I beat the living hell out of you...you think you're ready but you haven't met a man like me before Dicey...

Dicey listens on

...because the man you are walking in to the ring isn't the man you've faced before, it's not the man you tried to pathetically help, it's not the man who did that *points* to your leg...

...No, the man you're walking in to the ring with at Ground Zero is a man who has embraced his demons and is ready to unleash hell on anyone stupid enough to stand in his way...a man who's only goal is to show you that your time is over and my time is only just getting started...I'm going to take a 6CW Original, in front of the “original 6CW crowd” and I am going to show the world just why we had to have a rebirth in the first place...I am going to show the world survival of the fittest because Ground Zero isn't about who wins the war...it's about who walks away from it.

The crowd begin to chant for Dicey making Wood laugh

It's a joke it really is...I tried for years to do everything these fans wanted just to become a hero to them but the whole idea of heroes is a flawed logic...being a hero does NOTHING but weigh you down and the people that get treated like heroes are normally victims...people who allow themselves to get hurt or allow themselves to be treated like dirt...I was cheered like a hero but it wasn't because of my superior talent it was because the fans could relate to a “loser” like me...I allowed them to make me in to a loser just so they'd cheer for me...you know what? I am sick of playing the hero

I look around this arena and I see nearly everyone wearing a poppy...remembering our fallen heroes...it's a joke.

The crowd are outraged at Wood who remains unmoved, Dicey clenches his fist as the camera cuts to a group of soldiers, some injured from action who are present at the event. Wood points over at them and continues.

You treat those men like heroes...for what?! Helping America govern the world?! Shooting foreign women and children?! You treat them like heroes but they are criminals and it's those reasons that made me see the light, that made me see the light, that made me see that you people are toxic and NOTHING good can come from being considered your hero...

...You cheered for Gazzy D...crippled...you cheer for Max Adamson...outnumbered and outgunned and you cheer for those soldiers as they go off to die in a rich man's war...is it going to bring them back?! Is it going to make their cause justified?! Is it going to achieve ANYTHING?!

Wood pauses as the boo's almost over power him, Wood smiles before turning back to Dicey

So be the hero Dicey but be warned just like those men down there...there's a very real chance of you not surviving this war.

Wood drops the mic, walking away and past the soldiers with a smirk across his face as a barrage of hate rains down on him as he leaves.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 3 Nov - 15:52

Dicey walks over to the ropes

Dicey: There you go running off again too frightened to stand face to face with me a usual, you’ll do what you always do Woods and attack from behind because unlike me and those brave guys you just insulted you are a coward and a bullsh1t artist

The crowd go crazy and the soldiers in the crowd start applauding Dicey

Dicey: You are right I have never met a man like you before because you aren’t no man Woods, you are a brat, a spoilt little boy that wants the world but only got a caravan on a haulting site, I have faced the best this business has ever seen and I have walked out leaving them a mess in the ring, do you think you with all your unleashed demons frighten me little boy.......

Dicey takes off his t-shirt showing his scarred body

Dicey: I have walked through hell and I wear the medals to prove it and at Ground Zero you will walk through it with me Woods and all this tough man act will count for nothing when I leave you there crying in your own p1ss like the mewling quim you are

Dicey drops his mic and raises his arms in the air as Wood stands on top of the ramp glaring at him

HA: This has gotten nasty and quick, I cannot wait until Ground Zero and the Street Fight between these two men

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 3 Nov - 15:58

Wood laughs, saluting Dicey and the soldiers before exiting.

HE: Wood being the bigger man, Dicey could learn a thing or two from him...

HA: The bigger man, he just insulted the brave men and women who fight for this country?! No wonder Dicey is furious!

HE: He has every right to speak his mind, those men and women fight for that right and we should respect Wood for being brave enough to exercise it!

HA: Well let's hope he's brave at Ground Zero because he'll have to back up every word and every action and with the way he's got under Dicey's skin I can see this one being brutal!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 5 Nov - 19:27

The scene opens in an empty field, the only source of light is that from a bonfire. The bonfire, silhouettes a man in cloak and top hat.

Muffled Familiar Voice
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
The gun powder, treason and plot,
I see no reason, why the gunpowder, treason,
Should ever be forgot.

The man steps a little forward, revealing himself to be looking like Guy Faux. He looks directly at the camera, through his Guy mask. A gloved hand raises to remove the mask, revealing the man underneath to be none other than, Thunder. He smiles as he drops the mask to the floor.

Thunder
For centuries, these words have been spoken to remind each generation, that treason will never be forgotten. The same words can also remind us of something, else. It reminds us of rebellion, of questioning those in authority and holding them all accountable. November the fifth, is not the only time where the down trodden with nothing in common other than that, have joined forces and taken it to the authority. History is littered with instances of rebellion. The French revolution, the British civil war, the Beijing flower girl and my personal favourite the intergalactic rebellion in Star Wars.

Thunder pauses mulling over his words, seemingly unsure if it made sense. Thunder turns and moves closer to the fire, he sits on the ground looking into the fire.

Thunder
Like rebellions before us, the 6CW uprising doesn’t have a lot in common. But, what we do have in common unites us. We are the down trodden, we are the hope for a free and just future. The Forgotten may be an army but, we are a group of individuals with our own hopes and dreams, those hopes and dreams will carry us through. We have, hope, desire, justice and all that is good on our side. All the Forgotten have is; more hands and the hope that when the dust settles, their still standing.

Thunder looks to his side before, throwing something into the fire.

Thunder
We have taken everything you can throw at us and we’re still standing. You’ve stolen away careers, championships and even the company we hold dear. We still stand. You have tested our connections time and time again. We still stand. You have dominated and thrown your weight around. We still stand. We may not always see eye to eye, we may question the motives of those by our side, we may fall but, we will continue to stand in your way of total control.

Thunder leans forward, watching what he threw in the fire burn.

Thunder
I myself have faced your trials, you threw Phillips at me. I over came him. You threw me and Mighty Max to wolves, feeding you own lust for blood. I’m still here. You threw me in to the sight of your monster champion, stacked the deck with a crooked and unfair ref. I took the hardest your monster can throw and I kept getting up. Every time you put us down, we come back stronger. Like a trick candle you can never snuff us out completely. So, bring on the Forgotten and remember, remember ninth of November.

Thunder rises and walks away. As he walks out of sight, the camera gets a good look at what Thunder threw in the fire, a headless puppet, that looks like McCoy. The scene begins to fade on this shot, as bursts of fireworks can be heard in the distance.

Last edited by Thunder87 on Thu 5 Nov - 19:58; edited 1 time in total

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 5 Nov - 19:36

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW as we are met by the face of Tim Allen. Allen looks defeated already as he introduces his next guest

TA: Ladies and gentlemen we only have a few days left before 6CW's last PPV of the year Ground Zero and what a PPV it will be with some huge matches taking place...my guest at the time is heading in to what is the biggest match of his young career...

Allen breaks character

TA: What the hell is that?!

Allen shakes his head as the camera zooms out to reveal Brandon Perez with a dumb smile on his face and a title over his shoulder

BP: Oh this?!

Allen points at the title causing Allen to nod with an exasperated look on his face

BP: This is the Tinder title...I got it for beating Tinder...

The camera zooms in on the title that has the Tinder logo as the face plate

TA: So I'm going to regret asking this but how do you 'beat Tinder' exactly?!

Perez pulls his phone out of his pocket, his smile even bigger than before as he shows Tim a picture causing Tim to finally snap after weeks of having to deal with Perez

TA: WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Perez is taken aback by Allen's anger as Allen continues to berate the self proclaimed Mayor of Sleaze City

TA: You are just days away from a match with a 6CW Legend and instead of training and getting ready you're doing things that I think might be illegal in most countries! What went wrong in your life to make you this way?! Why won't you take anything seriously?! Did you see what Lex did to JJ Johnson...why aren't you worried?!

Allen snaps back in to character taking a deep breath, Perez still smiles though.

BP: Oh Timmy boy...I get that Lex Hart is a threat and that most people think that I'm way out of my depth but I have something on my side that will guide me through...

Allen looks confused

TA: And that is?

BP: I have something to fight for...What Miss Jessica and I have is more powerful than training, it's more powerful than a man who seems to end careers for fun...it's the power of love!

Allen shakes his head, putting the microphone on a near by table before walking away. He can be heard speaking under his breath as Brandon looks on confused.

TA: Lex is going to murder him.

The scene ends with Brandon trying to show the picture on his phone to the camera crew who quickly back away leaving Brandon stood with the Tinder Title still over his shoulder and the dumb smile still on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 5 Nov - 22:23

The following footage was earlier posted on the 6CW website. The footage featured was a interview recorded by popular radio anchor, talkSport who interviewed EWF champion, Mike Masters to help promote upcoming PPV, Ground Zero.

***talkSPORT: The Sports Bar with Andy Goldstein and Mike Masters***

AG: Well Mike, thanks for coming on. I think this the first time we've ever had a professional wrestler from 6CW come on the show.

MM: Yeah well this is a first for both of us. I've actually never been interviewed by anyone outside of the wrestling world. It's normally that nerd, Timothy Allen from 6CW that normally talks to me. I guess ever since I became the new EWF champion *points to the title*, 6CW see me as a pretty big deal now. It's about time.

AG: So let's talk a little bit about you Mike, you seem to be hated by a lot of the fans. Why is that?

MM: Ehh, I wouldn't really use the word, "hated". I think jealous is the right one. There'll all jealous of me. I mean come on who wouldn't be, I'm the champ, I'm good looking, I get all the ladies. I'm sure even you're jealous of me.

AG: Well...

MM: Listen, I'm the show off. They can boo all they like, deep down they all know what they get from me. Entertainment. A wrestling masterclass. Andy, I'm that damn good bud.

Andy Goldstein looks at the belt and goes for a touch before being stopped by Mike Masters

AG: Oh is it for your hands only?

MM: My hands only bud. I mean, I don't think you can even lift this beaut.

AG: Probably not. But let's talk about that. From my understanding, it's one of the most important titles that can be held in 6CW.

MM: Oh it's the...most important title in the company no matter what anyone says. I mean come on, I hold it.

AG: Yes because there's also Joshua who holds the 6CW championship. Now I see this guy and he looks quite the specimen, he's pretty huge and infact scary looking.

MM: Yes he's big scary, a top champion. But he's not Mike Masters. I'm the talk dawg in the company. Just ask Jonesy, I'm sure he'll back me up.....

AG: So let's move on to this monday's huge PPV, Ground Zero. So neither you, or the big guy will be defending your belts. Instead we have a huge multi man tag team war. Tell us about that Mike.

MM: Well you said it yourself, it's a war. Two big teams collide to basically battle for bragging rights of this company. Me, I'm part of the forgotten. Ever since Beachfront Brawl were the Masters Era began, well the forgotten era begun too. Me, Big Josh and the rest of the forgotten caused absolute havok in 6CW. We took charge and made it ours. We became feared, I guess you can say we were no longer the forgotten. Whilst this was happening, a bunch guys thought they could step up and fight us. These guys think they can overcome the forgotten, but this monday, they will all find out that forgotten is here to stay and this destructable force can never be broken.

AG: It is bound to be a war. So tell me, who do you most fear from team 6CW?

MM: Andy, I thought you're better than this. I don't fear anyone from 6CW. I mean what's to fear? Costello...Grace, I've beaten them in the past month. Hurst...Reborn don't have nothing on me, infact they lost the titles to members of the forgotten. Enigma? Well he just lost to Liam Wood. Enough said. Then there's Thunder and Adamson who think they can be the saviours of 6CW but they will fall flat and fail. These guys are all getting the 6CW universe's hopes up thinking they can destroy something which is undestructible.

AG: Well Mike that's all we have time for.

MM: It's been a pleasure. By my t-shirt.

AG: Ok. Folks, don't forget to tune in on Monday, 9th November live from the SECC Glasgow, 6CW presents Ground Zero.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 6 Nov - 18:56

(The following promo takes place after Austin Stevens and Hokori's match with Max Adamson)

AS: F**CK!

The room comes alive as a bin is launched across the dressing room of The Forgotten, the camera swings around to show Austin pacing back and forth as Hokori walks behind him, unmoved by his partners outburst which continue as Austin walks over to the wall

AS: F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K!

Austin hits the wall before dropping down on to the bench and sitting with his hands in his head, Hokori approaches him and speaks

H: Austin, we did what was needed...

Austin cuts Hokori off

AS: Did we?! Then why is that f**king c*nt still breathing!? Why is that f**king c*nt still part of Ground Zero...we should have f**king buried that guy, we should have snapped every bone in his body so that his dumb c*nt of a mother would have to be wiping his ass for the rest of his life...

...if he still walks in Ground Zero then we wasted our f**king time.

Hokori shakes his head before speaking

H: Austin we walk in to Ground Zero and we take what we want, the story will never change but beating a team without their leader holds no honour at all. We will destroy everything by destroying their leader in front of their very eyes

Austin smirks before tapping Hokori on the shoulder

AS:
I get it...you lot are about honour and respect and I dig that but you need to realise that I...well I'm about beating the living hell out of people and breaking bones...I will take every nasty little short cut I can because it just speeds up the process of me ending some c*nts career...We can beat 7 men at Ground Zero or we can cripple them all before the bell even rings...it doesn't matter to me brother because the end of this story is always going to be the same...The Forgotten rise and 6CW's heroes are left broken and forced to watch as we take everything they love away from them.

It's going to be a massacre

The scene ends with Austin smiling to himself

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 6 Nov - 19:50

*Brandon Wolf sits up off the floor, sweat dripping off his brow, and he looks over to his right where his brother, Jesse, is shadow boxing in the mirror, stopping every few seconds to check his hair.

Jesse: I am looking fly tonight...

*Brandon lets out a sigh

Brandon: You know that your looks won't mean anything when we are pushed back down the pecking order this Monday night...

*Jesse turns to his brother and scowls

Jesse: Like that is ever going to happen, we are going straight to the top, big brother....you know we are!

Brandon: I know that when we are focused that we are capable of anything...but I'm looking at you right now and wondering just how focused you are...

Jesse: What the hell does that mean?

*Brandon grabs the bench in front of him and pulls himself up

Brandon: It means that you might be pretty but the our competition and rivals don't give a damn. Your looks aren't going to win us any matches....they are going to gain us no favours in this business....

Jesse: I'll have you know my looks and my skills in the sack got us many gigs back on the independent circuit...

Brandon: And this is exactly my point, you're still stuck in the past. This isn't the indies, this isn't a match in front of 50 fans in a bingo hall....we are't fight Jimmy and Jo the conjoined Joyce brothers...

*Jesse avoids his brother and scowls, his hands on his hips

Brandon: We've come this far, I am proud of you for getting straight...putting your nightmares behind you...but what was the point in it if you revert back to old ways now?

Jesse: I'm not...

Brandon: Good. Because everything flipped on its head two weeks ago when we were jumped  by Dopant Zero. These guys are no joke....they are levels above what we have faced so far, they are by far the best team that have ever opposed us...

Jesse: Doesn't stop them from being cowardly, no good snakes...

Brandon: No it doesn't but they are a very competent team, highly skilled and extremely dangerous. They have mixed company with some of the best teams in 6CW history....this will be one hell of a test for us and will show everyone that we mean business...

*Jesse is now looking in his brother's eyes and he nods his head

Jesse: It's not that I'm not taking this seriously...you know me, I'm just caught up in the moment...

Brandon: I know but now is the time to concentrate....we need to train harder than ever and on Monday in Glasgow we will put on the very best performance that the fans have ever seen from the Alpha Wolves...

Jesse: Onwards and upwards?

Brandon: You know it....we win this match and we have a championship shot....this is precisely the reason we signed our contracts, to earn opportunities like this...

Jesse: I definitely think we'd suit some bling....I'd look good in gold...

Brandon: And it can happen, we stay focused and anything is possible....we move past Dopant Zero and our focus turns to the champions and any other team that tries to get in our way....but right now we have one target...

Jesse: I'm hearing that....I guess we've got some work to do then...

Brandon: You said it, baby brother....now lets hit the pool, time to test that endurance...

*Brandon puts out his hand and his brother slaps it. He pulls his brother into a headlock and laughs as he drags him out of the training room towards the pool

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 6 Nov - 21:41

We See Timothy Allen backstage walking along the rafters of the 6CW Arena into a smaller darkened space lit by candles with Cerberus sat in the corner laughing to himself.

TA: Cerberus???? Is it ok to talk?

Cerberus stares blankly ahead of him whispering

"It Will All Mean Nothing"

TA: What will all mean nothing.....?

Cerberus gets up and backs Allen against the wall

C: It will all mean nothing if i comeback and fail to beat 6CW's resident joke Ryker Kidd, I have left him laying facing the Arena Roof weekly since ive returned. So in a few days i have got to make my chance count and take that title away from him. 

C: The difference is this time there will be no mercy for Ryker, If i want to throw him off the stage.....I Can, If i want to run a blade across his face....I Can, Hell if i want to end his career....I can

C: You see Timothy this is what it means to be "Extreme" Not this namby pamby crap that Ryker keeps spouting about oh i have great heart and i will survive. It doesn't matter what you do or how much you have when your flying 10ft in the air through tables or glass panes and the splinters cut into your body as the blood starts to flow. 

TA: You are mentally sick.

Cerberus gives Timothy a very creepy smile.

C: You see Timothy to you it's "mentally sick" to me it's my ideal paradise where i can go and brutalize people without caring the consequences to myself or them.  

Cerberus shows off all his scars to Timothy from previous fights as he raises the mask to show Timothy his disfigured face after the Inferno match with Geoff Steel causing Timothy to look like he's going to throw up

TA: How the hell are you even walking let alone wrestling?

C: It's because the pain is my release from the agony these scars and burns that have taken over my body and left it a disfigured mess of melted skin. 

C: So on Monday night im going to take Ryker Kidd and put him through the pain that i live everyday until their is no breath left in his body and he is a bloody mess and that Extreme Title is wrapped back around my waist where it should never have left. 

Cerberus grabs Timothy Allen by the tie and gets uncomfortably close to his face....

Now Timothy you have 2 choices....1)Leave now or 2) I will give you a personal demonstration of what is going to happen on Monday.

Cerberus laughs maniacally as Timothy scarpers out of the rafters as quickly as possible as the screen goes black. 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Sun 8 Nov - 14:41

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOO AREE WE????????

WHO ARE WE??????????

YOU MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR THE LAST PAST FREAKING 4 YEARS!

YOU MUST NOT REALIZE WHO THE HELL IS WORLD WIDE KNOWN AS THE BEST FREAKING TAG TEAM IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!

YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED!

YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHY WE THE FREAKING BEST THANG SMOKING!

YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE IN 6CW!

IT'S TIME BITCHESSSS

(A video package shows Dopant Zero dominating 6WF)

FORMER TWO TIME 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

STILL REIGNING THE LONGEST TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS IN THAT PATHETIC COMPANY HISTORY

NOW WE'RE HERE IN HIS SINKHOLE!

(The two men are shown wearing hoodies and samuari masks. Both man take their mask off revealing the identities of both Tsukasa Yagurama standing 6'8". 295 pounds. Hair similar to Tomohiro Ishi and Kenzaki Nogami standing 6'2" 235. Hair similar to Tesuya Naito. Both men take their masks off)

Tsukasa- 6 C W
             C
             W

Tsukasa- 6CW! YOUR BIG BOYZ ARE HERE TO PLAY NOW IT'S TIME FOR REAL COMPETITION! IT'S TIME FOR REAL MEN TO FIGHT! IT'S TIME FOR REAL CHALLENGERS TO COME AND SWEEP UP CLEANING THIS TRASH OF A TAG TEAM DIVISION!

Kenzaki- IT STARTS WITH THE ALPHA WOLVES! YOU BOYS REALIZE WHO WE ARE?

Tsukasa- THEY DON'T BROTHER

Kenzaki- DO YOU BOYS SEE THE CARNAGE WE DID IN THAT TRASH CAN OF A COMPANY 6WF?

Tsukasa- TELL THEM WHO WE ARE BROTHER!!!

Kenzaki- WE ARE THE BEST DAMN TAG TEAM ON THIS DAMN PLANET AND WE WANT THOSE TAG TEAM TITLES. THE FORGOTTEN HOLD ONTO THOSE BELTS TIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE GUARANTEED TO WIN THEM!

Tsukasa- YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS SCARY...ALPHA WOLVES IM SORRY BUT YOU BOTH ARE OFFICIALLY ON OUR TO DO LIST. YOU TWO BETTER BRING YOUR BEST. BRING ALL THAT FLYING CRAP AND ACROBATICS YOU TWO DO!

Kenzaki- I CAN FLY JUST AS HIGH MYSELF!

Tsukasa- AND I CAN KICK THEIR ASSES AS LOW AS I WANT!

Kenzaki- ALPHA WOLVES. THIS IS A GRUDGE MATCH. FIGHT US LIKE YOU WOULD IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! SHOW US COMPETITION BEFORE WE MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU!

Tsukasa- OH SHOW DOPANT ZERO HOW MUCH OF A FLUKE YOU TWO ARE

Kenzaki- AT GROUND ZERO BOYZ....WE'RE THE CANNIBALS AND WE'RE COMING IN A PREDATORS

Tsukasa- IF YOU THINK THATS SCARY WAIT TIL GROUND ZERO!

Kenzaki- END THIS FREAKING PROMO!

(Scene fades Away)

Last edited by Cable315 on Mon 9 Nov - 16:16; edited 3 times in total

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Sun 8 Nov - 15:08

Dimitri Pittal Promo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri- Yes I'm aware.

Dimitri- No I'm not afraid...

(camera crew walks in with Christy James as Dimitri looks up to seeing the british vixen.)

Dimitri- Let me call you back ok?

(Dimitri hangs up his cell)

Dimitri- Hey Christy why the long face?

Christy James- Well Dimitri you have a match tomorrow for the UK Championship and alot of people have been talking about how you're the odd man out in in this match. We're here basically to conduct your thoughts about the match

(Dimitri does look suprised)

Dimitri- Well one don't need to be so down about it and 2 I already heard Chael Kingdom's comments. I believe he's wrong not realizing how many times I stuck my neck out for his as much as he did for me but to make things clear. Moving forward Chael is a enemy in any match that take place involving him.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- Yes there is respect and if anything were to happen to him I would be by his side by Chael never pinned me. He might've won a triple threat match but I have never been pinned in 6CW. I am as of now undefeated. If my chances to win the UK Championship are slim. I don't let that get to me. Everything happens for a reason but I guarantee you that I will win that UK Championship.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- I train and work my hardest an fight and claw my way to the top. Like I said before everyone in this company is a stepping stone and a stepping stone for me to get my chance to shine. I don't accept failure and I've come this far not to give up.

(Dimitri pauses)

Christy James- As far as Jonathan Daniels do you think you can beat him?

Dimitri- Jonathan Daniels has already lost the UK Championship and he doesn't even know it. I'm going into a fatal 5 way or whatever you want to call the match so the odds are slim but everyone has a small percentage of winning. For me that UK Championship and winning it only brings more opportunity. It brings more dominance. It brings respect!

(Dimitri paues)

Dimitri- That UK Championship hasn't been elevated in so long and it's been forgotten. If Chael Kingdom wins it before me that's all great but everything in life is like a food chain. If Chael or Buck win that championship before I do. I will make sure their title rein is short.

Dimitri-  Magestic wins in. There wouldn't be no meaning behind it...

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- If I win the title the first thing I will do is take it back to Dubai. I have alot of people counting on me and win or lose. I will win that UK Championship.

(Dimitri walks off as the scene fades away)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 8 Nov - 20:01

*The 6CW universe is pouring into an already jammed SECC, Glasgow arena as official 6CW crew members add the last touches to the Ground Zero set including the ramp, ring and commentary booths. The camera pans to the beaming pair of Henry and Harold Lloyd, wearing identical black suits, with a red tie and a Poppy pinned onto their lapels. Smiling showing their bleached dyed white teeth, The pair welcome the 6CW fans around the world to the Ground Zero kick- off show.*

HE: Good evening everybody, welcome to Glasgow, Welcome to 6CW and Welcome to the Ground Zero kick- off show! Joined with me tonight is my partner, Harold Lloyd and Harold? How excited are you for Ground Zero tonight?

HA: I’m absolutely buzzing Henry. Tonight, we will see the very essence of this company tested to its max. And when I say max, I mean the very limit as 6CW has never seen a threat as large as the Forgotten. All I can say, Team 6CW, good luck. You’re going to need it. I just cannot see the forgotten losing.

HE: Ladies and gentleman, we will be here for the next hour to discuss all things 6CW and Ground Zero related so sit back and relax. Oh my… I wasn’t expecting this.

HA: Here he is, Henry… the self-proclaimed prophet and saviour of 6CW. The new era of 6CW.

*Timebomb baby roars over the sound system, rocking the set of Ground Zero. The fans in the attendance and those filling the arena, launch a massive congregation of noise varying from Boo’s to loud cheers as Aaron Heath rocks up at the top of the ramp. Standing tall and proud, Heath arrogantly smirks to himself, bending his knees and crouching as he looks out to the ring and the sea of people. Heath is wearing his official merchandise black shirt, with the symbol of a snarling Honeybadger, dripping blood in the centre of the shirt. In bold white emblazoned above the symbol are the words “It begins with me”. He is also wearing a pair of black boots and Warrior training shorts. The camera pans in on Heath’s facial demeanour, Cold, calculating and arrogant. His right eye is slightly bloodshot while a scratch is prominent on his left cheek. Jumping up, Heath begins his bold march and descent towards the ring as the crowd are massively split once again with the chants “You suck” and “You’re our Leader”. Trudging up the steel stairs, sliding through the ropes, Heath strides into the ring, quickly demanding a microphone from the timekeeper. Hastily, the timekeeper delivers Heath a microphone which is taken vigorously by the brooding Heath. “You’re our leader” continues to reverberate around the arena as Heath plants himself in the middle of the ring, tossing the microphone in his hands. Rubbing his chin, Heath takes a few seconds for the crowd to simmer down while tapping the microphone he has clutched in his right hand. Heath looks around at a vocal Glasgow crowd, some chanting you suck and others continuing the chant of “You’re our leader” He then raises the microphone to his lips to speak, his cold blue eyes remorseless.

AH: You want to know, who I’m better than? Hero. I don’t pander to you people, I don’t cling onto a historic career and I don’t feed myself crappy lies to over inflate my ego. Do you people honestly and I mean this, look into yourselves. Do you people like Hero? Do you people like it when Hero attacks me for no reason?

*The crowd begin to cheer Hero’s name causing a bemused smirk to creep across the narcissistic Heath’s face.*

AH: I’m afraid I have to disagree with you people on that one. Hero has been one of those guys that for years now has been filling your heads and filling your children’s heads with a pack of lies from his septic tank of an ego. And by doing so has polluted the very essence of 6CW. Let me tell you all something, something very important. It doesn’t matter if you’re the best wrestler, it doesn’t matter if you’re the best talker and it doesn’t matter if you’re the best overall performer. There is a glass ceiling unless you do one thing, which Hero co-incidentally has done. The more popular you are with you the fans, the more money you make. The more you support and back a wrestler like Hero, The more opportunities you are going to present him with whether that be sponsors, TV deals or money. Why do you think Hero came back after a tough few years and is immediately trying to delude himself by believing he is better than the hottest property in professional wrestling today?

AH: Which is why in many, many cases all these superstars wouldn’t have been able to obtain success without you. Except for one man and that man is me, Aaron Heath. You’re leader and you’re saviour. When I showed up the game changed ladies and gentleman and that is a fact in the cold hard light of day.

AH: I have become one of the quickest rising 6CW superstars of all time, the hottest property in wrestling and on my first PPV I became holder of a contract guaranteeing me a title match to three options of my choice. None of the modern era has been able to achieve what I have been able to achieve in such little time, Yes that’s another buzzword you people can use on social media. Modern Era that will be on a shirt in no time whatsoever. That will make you people rush to 6CW. Com and order yourself an extra-large or even triple extra-large shirt which this company will lap up.

AH: If I was around in this company around the time Hero was in his prime, I would have been champion. I would have smashed his records and accomplishment with my cold boot and tore the history book up. You would have never seen Hero in his prime wrestle across the world like I have done, no, he was living the life of luxury while I scrapped for every yen I could to feed myself while trying to travel to the next wrestling gig.

AH: I have wrestled physically demanding matches for years non-stop all across the world and people like Hero have had it easy and have had their success given to them on a silver platter, no question asked. I have obtained and earnt my success, not because of you the fans. You hear that, I’m successful not because of you. I’m truly successful in spite of you. Here is another dose of truth for you people in Glasgow, I was told of a fan meet and greet session and I was asked to attend but unfortunately I do not care about the people of Glasgow. There’s good guys and then there’s bad guys in this world of ours… and make no mistake about it ladies and gentleman, I’m one of the bad guys.

*The crowd boo ferociously however still going strong is a hardcore section of the 6CW fanbase in Glasgow chanting “You’re our leader” still ringing over the arena.*

AH: Hero is only the start. Everytime I beat one of your superhero’s, I don’t care if it’s Dicey Reilly, Geoff Steel, Anthony Grace, Max Adamson and so on. When I beat Hero and When I beat these superheros I won’t be just beating them, Oh no, I’m going to be beating all of you. And for over 10 years that’s all what I have done across the world and 6CW is just another name of the list to tick off. So get ready, jerks. I will beat you all. I will stomp you all out. I will extinguish you under my oppressive boot and that starts with Hero tonight. He will not get to win tonight and neither will you.

AH: Unlike a lot of people, I’m glad Hero has come back though. I don’t care what his schedule is to appease you. I don’t care that he parks his car in a reserved spot and I don’t care when his next interview is. I’m still going to destroy you, Hero. Hero has faced nobody like me in his entire career. He can make fun of me, you can all make fun of me, Hero can talk about his past achievements and try and prolong his career but I want Hero to know that tonight at Ground Zero, Hero meets his maker. Because I’m the best wrestler in the universe.

AH: I’m going to be the best guy you have ever stepped foot in a ring with Hero, because you have bitten of way more than you can chew. You’ve been playing in the little leagues for your career while I’ve been playing my whole career at the elite swinging for the stars. Up until this moment, it’s just been kiddy games. I will not let you leave a mark of my face again. Tonight at Ground Zero, Hero is stepping into the ring with god himself.

*Time hop baby then reverberates over the speakers as nonchalantly, Heath dumps his microphone to the mat while standing back up to a hugely hostile reception from the packed arena in Glasgow. Heath shakes his head, his eyes building with anger as he quickly exits the ring and begins to storm up the ramp. The intensity is palpable in the arena as Heath continues to storm up the ramp leaving the fans massively divided. The camera then returns to a shell shocked commentary duo of Henry Lloyd and Harold Lloyd.*

HE: Wow, just wow. Aaron Heath is on a mission tonight. Join us after the break as we discuss and go through some of your tweets!

*The scene slowly fades away as Henry and Harold begin to talk about what has just transpired as the show cuts to a commercial break.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 8 Nov - 23:38

6CW.com Exclusive
The video transmission begins in total darkness with just the odd flicker of light which teases a poor lit flame. As the light grows more visible, the lighting teases a hand until you see the face of Hokori holding a lighter as he places his hand on the back of his neck and rolls his head round gently.

Hokori: “Can I let you in on a little secret Thunder? I never forgive or forget anything in this business and that enzuigiri shot to the back of my head this past week will be the last cheap shot you ever get on The Forgotten”.

Reaching down, Hokori is temporally out of shot until he emerges holding a T-Shirt with its back as he reads out the slogan “Let’s Rock and Ride” as Hokori laughs and comments “Aww, how cute” He rips the t-shirt in half then throws it over his head as he reaches down for more stuff. Hokori pulls out dozens of coloured streamers as he rips them up in anger and again throws them over his shoulder until he freezes as he pulls up a replica International Championship with Thunder’s nameplate on it. Hokori lets out a scream in frustration before snapping the replica belt into pieces before again disposing over his shoulders.

Holding a lighter up to his face, he throws the lit-lighter over his shoulder as a blaze breaks out behind his back making the video feed much clearer to reveal a bomb fire.

Hokori: “I guess it’s appropriate that it was bomb fire night this weekend. Thunder, Max Adamson, infact this message applies to all of team 6CW... Did you see how quickly this garbage burned? Consider this your final warning, the damage we have caused is nothing yet and when it’s all said and done... 6CW will be nothing but ash with nobody there to pick up the pieces”

Hokori abruptly knocks the camera out of the camera man’s hand to prematurely cut the feed.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 9 Nov - 15:51

I am Perfection hits the house show arena's speakers as Perfect Jack walks out to boo's from the audience. He walks down the aisle and enters the ring through the second rope, collecting a microphone from a nearby ring attendant.

PJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, at Ground Zero, you are going to witness the total destruction of one Geoff Steel, at the hands of me, Perfect Jack.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: Geoff, as the pay-per-view is so conveniently called Ground Zero, this is where you hit your ground zero. This is where you realise, that coming back, was a big mistake. Monday the 9th of November is your Ground Zero Geoff, the night that you will realise that you should of stayed away. The night that everyone realises you're a fraud. What I did to you a few weeks ago will pale in comparison to what I'm going to do to you at Ground Zero.

Crowd: LET'S GO STEEL

PJ: I've said my piece, the time for talking is over, the time for action, is now.

Perfect Jack drops the microphone and leaves the ring to more boo's.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 9 Nov - 16:26

Glasgow airport is a hive of activity, hundreds of 6CW fans line the exit of the arrivals walkway each group holding banners for their favourite superstars

I trust you Max
Amazing Grace
Thunder is my hero
Welcome home Dicey

The arrivals door opens and there is a flurry of flashbulbs as a stream of passengers walkthrough into the light. The majority of the arrivals are 6CW fans but a beeping noise can be heard in the distance followed by the sound of a Glaswegian male from the airline

AO: Make way. VIP coming through

The crowd starts to disperse as a golf buggy pushes through the automatic doors, sat on the back is Miss Jessica, she is wearing dark glasses and is texting on her phone. She looks up briefly and twists her face at the close proximity of the fans

MJ: Eeeewwww, they touch me and you're fired!!!!

The buggy speeds up and Lex Hart is shown walking behind. Lex is wearing a 6CW Ultimate Icon hoodie and has headphones atop his head. Lex stops to sign a few autographs but takes offence to a sign that reads ' All aboard the Bangbus'. Lex rips up the sign and throws it at the group of fans. Jessica shakes her head

MJ: Take a chill pill Lexy-kins

Press continue to follow Lex and Jessica as they make their way down a rampway and into the car park area where a large car waits for them. Jessica steps from the buggy and blows a kiss to the photographers before stepping into the back of the car soon followed by Lex.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 9 Nov - 16:38

Backstage ahead of the 6CW Ground Zero PPV the medical team are running late checks on 6CW superstar Enigma. The medic shakes his head

M1: Does it matter what my recommendation is at this point. Is anything I say going to change your mind about tonight?

The hooded superstar looks to his left where Katherine Magnusson stands, she looks concerned by the doctors words

E: I must not let my enemies see a weakness. The strength of our team is only in the weakest link. I must not break what we have fought to build

Tonight is more important than personal safety

Katherine shakes her head but remains silent

M1: Enigma, you know my personal feelings on this regardless of the medical implications. But I am trusting you to make the right decision, for your sake and for the sake of 6CW

Enigma nods and slowly jumps down from the examination bed, clearly in pain. Enigma looks directly at Katherine

E: We keep going forward....

The doctor lets out a huge sigh as Enigma limps away out of shot

M1: Keep trying to get through to him. Out of respect to you I am not taking this further....

Katherine nods, she looks out at the figure of Enigma shuffling away before she pulls out her mobile and makes a quick call

KM: Hello, it's me. Have you arrived?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Mon 9 Nov - 16:38

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The following promotion is sponsored by Chopsticks at Mcdonalds.... Yes Mcdonalds carry chopsticks in happy meals in Japan)

*cough*
*cough*

(Tsukasa is shown reading lines from a script as Kenzaki sets the camera up)

Kenzaki- It's ready go ahead!

Tsukasa- Do I really have to read this?

Kenzaki- Yeah dumbass it's a form of a apology.

Tsukasa- Crap just my freaking luck!

Kenzaki- 5...4.........2......

Tsukasa- Wait you just skipped 3

Kenzaki- Shut up man! 1!

Tsukasa- Um we here at Dopant Zero your Future 6CW Tag Team Champions would just like to say we apology for mixing up the competition here. The Red Arrows and actually The Alpha Wolves and the Alpha Wolves are the Red Arrows....wait that doesn't even make sense!

Kenzaki- What are you even talking about?

Tsukasa- It says it right here. You typed it!

Kenzaki- Thats what you're suppose to say!

Tsukasa- That sound stupid!

Kenzaki- Then what are you suppose to say genius tell me

Tsukasa- Um The Alpha Wolves are actually The Red Wolves and The Red Arrows are the Alpha Arrows

Kenzaki- That doesn't even make no damn sense.

Tsukasa- Does it even matter we're still going to kick their asses.

Kenzaki- It does! We need the favoritism by the fans.

Tsukasa- Fans? We have fans world wide. Glasgow can kiss my ass. When we win the match no when we win the titles. We're coming back to take a urine and cursing at the nearest catherdral I can find.

Kenzaki- You said it not me.

Tsukasa- I Tsukasa from Dopant Zero am sorry for forgetting my opponents. I have a mental disability. It's when I see a face I kick it and forgot the name of the person who...

Kenzaki- Stop

Tsukasa- I'm facing.. ..oh what now??!!

Kenzaki- Nothing keep going Very Happy

Tsukasa- Cut this crap off!

(scene fades)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Mon 9 Nov - 17:17

**Camera pans to Timothy Allen ready to interview Chael Kingdom**

TA: Chael, in just a few hours time you have your shot at the UK Championship in a 5-way match. Have the nerves starting to kick in?

CK: Most definitely Tim. I get nervous before every match. But that nervous energy just gets the adrenaline pumping, and when my music hits I'll be ready to go!

TA: I'm sure you've seen the interview with Dimitri Pittal that aired very recently, and I'd like to get your thoughts on what he said?

CK: Hey, he's come out with fighting talk, which is a lot more than the rest of the guys in this match. He's up for this match, so am I. As he so rightly put it, we are enemies tonight. But just one thing I'd like to say to Dimitri **looks directly into the camera** a loss in a Triple Threat is still a loss buddy. Just like me pinning anybody but you tonight still means you lose. **Looks back at Timothy**. If he somehow wins tonight, all power to him, but to paraphrase what he said earlier, his reign as Champion will be short, because I will be gunning for him, and I will gun him down. That is, of course if he wins tonight. I have intention of letting that happen, and by the end of tonight, it'll be one more in the win column, one more in the record books, and Championship Gold for THIS guy!

TA: Chael thanks for your time and good luck tonight.
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Mon 9 Nov - 18:03

**Just as Chael Kingdom prepares to leave the interview with Timothy Allen. Dimitri Pittal looks amused as he walks into the room**

DP: Wait a second Chael... you said something that caught my attention. A loss is still a loss you just said right? Thats funny because in case you haven't realize. I can lose a match. Hell people who are undefeated can lose in a tag team match but the fact remain this my friend. I have never been pinned going on two months I been here.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- You may have the MMA background but do you think you're championship material to carry that UK Title? Hell may have a following and a crowd behind you but all things end. I'm man enough to admit that I won't be undefeated for long how about you?

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- You underestimate alot Chael and all of that can backfire on you. Tonight is strictly business and as long as I am in the title picture for the UK Championship and you're in the title picture for the UK Championship. There's not without a shadow of a doubt we both will be at each other throats thats what this business is all about thats the competition and drive that it takes to push it forward and raise the bar. No only with each other but with that UK Championship.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- I remember the first time you came at me for not looking at you as a threat. And as much as I didn't take it serious you made me realize something you're not as much as a threat you claim to be more so just a stepping stone. So if you win that UK Championship. November 10th 2015 tomorrow will a ticking time clock to when your reign expires.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- So I wish you all the best of luck tonight make the best man win. But whoever wins the match tonight will just have much more of a bigger target on their back. I came too far from Dubai not reach and rise to the top of this promotion. There's no other type of way to do this. People takes short cuts in this business because it's favoritism but I am and I will work my ass off to achieve that success and to make that child in India smile knowing that there is a Indian Wrestler here trying to raise the bar for a upcoming generation of Indian Wrestlers.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- See you tonight. Maybe if you do win tonight you live up to that Kingdom name... but how long will that kingdom exist before it crumbles...

(Scene fades away)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 9 Nov - 20:13

The crowd inside the SECC in Glasgow are patiently waiting for the show to begin, when "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to play and the crowd erupts into cheers as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, wearing his ring attire, a t-shirt which reads "Team 6CW - Team Captain" and a matching baseball cap, with a captains armband on his arm. Adamson walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.

Adamson gets into the ring and nonchalantly tosses the cap into the crowd, before standing on the middle rope to cheers from the fans. Adamson puts the mic to his mouth as he motions for the crowd to shush.

Max: As we approach Ground Zero, it's time for the Max Adamson show to begin! We all know that Max Adamson has to team with six people he never liked but has learned to tolerate one or two of, to take on seven people he wouldn't urine on if they were on fire, because we all know "Max doesn't play well with others". So I've taken it upon myself to declare myself Team Captain of Team 6CW. And it's a decision I've not taken lightly. To defeat The Forgotten, we need leadership, we need direction, we need...

(Adamson pauses for effect)

Max: ...We need someone to take the urine out of the 13 other men in this match!

(Adamson smirks as the crowd cheers, he continues)

Max: First of all, lets start with the Big Bad Puppet Masterbator himself... Joshua with his hand up McCoy's rear end. The last time a puppet was abused so badly was that time Sooty and Sweep met Jimmy Saville...

You've got Austin "effing" Stevens, a guy so awesome and cool because he swears a lot. He's so effing awesome that he gets to stay up past nine thirty, EVEN ON A SCHOOL NIGHT! Only problem is he never has any money because his mother makes him fill the swear jar daily.

You've got Mike Masters. Joshua has McCoy, Mr Jones has Mikey Masters. Only this puppet has some gold around his waist. Masters is the EWF Champion, a famous title held by some of the greats of wrestling. And Liam Wood. Really this is just a thinly veiled dig at Liam Wood.

You've got Reaper, the only member of The Forgotten whose identity is yet to be revealed. Maybe he did reveal it, and he was just as much of a charisma vacuum as some of his teammates, we've, well... Forgotten.

Speaking of charisma vacuums, Tyson Armstrong. Tyson Armstrong once went on a huge unbeaten run over in 6WF, beating top stars such as Rock v2, who is the illegitimate son of The Rock by the way, Rasta, Killer, Kayden Daniels, Leroy Smith, Ivan Petrov, and a load of other guys you've never heard of. What a guy! Nobody remembers what happened when he spoke though.

Hokori, ah yes. The Japanese fella. Decent wrestler. Of course he is. Yet to actually say a word of any note, and these people wonder why they were forgotten in the first place! However he's not as unforgettable as the next man...

...Jimmy Phillips. A guy who wasn't even as popular with the fans as Teddy "the b@stard" Grimshaw, but obviously it must be someone else's fault he wasn't successful first time around. He's a member of The Forgotten despite the mute point you need to have been remembered before you become forgotten...

(Adamson smirks as the crowd cheer)

Max: Now, don't think because I'm now "Good guy Max" that my teammates are exempt from this... You've got Vincent Costello stealing my gimmick... Listen Vinnie. Son. If ANYBODY is using the "I'm the bad guy but some other bad guys attacked me so now I'm a bad ass good guy", it's me. Alright?

Thunder, 6CW's own Comic Book Guy. Proper wet lettuce. A real nerd. "Worst, hero, ever". Although not as bad as Hero.

Enigma, he's okay, cool dude. Despite the dark character you see, he's all "tea and scones" this, "knitting" that, the guy makes a mean Upside Down Pineapple Cake.

Anthony Grace...

(Adamson looks around as there is a mixture of cheering and booing for Grace's mere name being said)

Max: Anthony, it is NOT all about that Grace, bout that Grace, no sir. See, you just about make up the numbers, but make a "triumphant" return. Your most famous moment in 6CW was beating me. You're welcome. Max Adamson made you famous. You're probably not going to top that in 6CW so feel free to get involved in this scrap, but you'd better roll up your sleeves and get stuck in boy.

As for Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst... I know you guys don't trust me. In recent weeks, if anybody has had any reason to be untrustworthy, it's me! But I'm out here, to finish this on a good note, I'm out here to say to you, Jack, Robin...

(Adamson points to his captain's armband)

Max: ...As your team captain, from the bottom of my heart boys... I forgive you.

(Adamson makes a heart out of his hands for the camera then slaps his chest before raising his hands to the cheering crowd)

Harold: Do you have any idea what Max was on about?

Henry: None. Sounds like this war is getting to him.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down