The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batista will be in the next Bond film

3 posters

Go down

Batista will be in the next Bond film Empty Batista will be in the next Bond film

Post by Ché Guerrero Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Just saw that his picture has been released along with the other main cast members. I assume he will be the muscle for Christoph Waltz's version of Blofeld.

Good for him tbh, he was surprisingly good in Gaurdians of the Galaxy as i never remembered him as being good at comedic dialogue when he was in WWE.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Batista will be in the next Bond film Empty Re: Batista will be in the next Bond film

Post by Samo Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:39 pm

I think its good aswell.  He was really good in Guardians and has been trying his best for a good while now.  He can fit into a henchman type role really well.

Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Batista will be in the next Bond film Empty Re: Batista will be in the next Bond film

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:34 am

Good luck to him. Can't wait to see the film.

In related Batista news, did anyone hear the digs Seth Rollins rip into him on Raw?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:06 pm

No but i was surprised to hear that he and Punk are pretty good friends. Dont know if he really deserves some of the heat he gets. Punk said that even Batista thought coming back as a face was a bad idea but no one overrules Vince or Hunter when they have signed off a creative choice

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down