The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:23 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't worry Tino. Mrs W. is not Jeff, and you won't run into her in Rome - we're in Paris.

I bet you are, you horny old devil.

Mrs Windows likes Paris. She is fluent in French, as most Canadians are, but has the added benefit of not actually being French.

Are you going for a last tango in Paris?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't worry Tino. Mrs W. is not Jeff, and you won't run into her in Rome - we're in Paris.

Mrs Windows likes Paris.  She is fluent in French, as most Canadians are, but has the added benefit of not actually being French.

No - I'm kinky, but I'm not that kinky.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Mrs Windows likes Paris.  She is fluent in French, as most Canadians are, but has the added benefit of not actually being French.

Butter wouldn't melt...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Butter wouldn't melt...

Just go in dry. She won't mind.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Rowley wrote:Thanks Jules, it really does mean a lot. I am departing shortly for a day in London, feel free to make up the usual jokes about me getting confused by buses, electricity or buildings over three stories high, if you can all be bothered, obviously.

Would have but 2 policepersons rode past my flat on horses yesterday. Phucking horses! They're lucky that it was too cold for me to open the window and shout abuse.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Just go in dry.  She won't mind.

I will not have her tunnel bandied around this office ...willy-nilly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Rowley wrote:

Just go in dry.  She won't mind.

I will not have her tunnel bandied around this office ...willy-nilly.

Get out. Go on, get out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:50 pm

.:

Also Jeff

To help keep you on the straight and narrow

http://usvsth3m.com/post/65623530326/18-things-only-northerners-living-down-south-will

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:27 pm

I love the one about girls not wearing coats when they go out. So true of my stag experience in Newcastle.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Also Jeff

To help keep you on the straight and narrow

http://usvsth3m.com/post/65623530326/18-things-only-northerners-living-down-south-will

Fantastic, and very true.

I took the test and I'm 100% Northern, so that is a relief.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Union wrote:I took the test and I'm 100% Northern, so that is a relief.

Me too, I reckon Jeff is in danger of falling below 80, and Tino is in the low 20's by now

sean wrote:I love the one about girls not wearing coats when they go out. So true of my stag experience in Newcastle.

true story

Geordie thermometer:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm 50% northern.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

More than Tino then Jules

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:35 pm

34% Norvern myself. Had to answer hoestly and I have no idea what Pie Barm is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 pm

They do sell gravy in my local chippy, so I presume other people must buy it, but I always get the strangest looks when I order a pot.

They don't do chips & cheese though.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 pm

The question about what I drink threw me. Suspect if they'd had Pepsi Max as an option I'd have lost a few %.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have no idea what Pie Barm is.

Pie in a barm cake.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Me too, I reckon Jeff is in danger of falling below 80, and Tino is in the low 20's by now

F*cking hell, I'm down at 68% now. It was the coat in the cold that let me down. I'm going to burn the lot of them. I'm embarrassed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Quite fancy pie barm cheesy chips & gravy for me dinner now.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:42 pm

what the phuck is a barm cake?

i love chips and gravy but prefer chips and curry sauce from the chip shop. i suspect if you asked for scraps you'd get a funny look down here. only ever had them as a kid up north.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:52 pm

seanmichaels wrote:what the phuck is a barm cake?

It's a bun/bap/roll, basically. Traditional in the North West.

Just stick some saturated fat in it and eat it. Lovely.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Pasti-barm
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 pm

0%

B0ll0cks test. In the morning I walk along aff river in the dark to get to the station and there are horses in my street. How much more northern can you get?

Last edited by Galted on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucking love sacks)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:21 pm

that looks 'king minging. that's just eaten norvern for norvern's sake. no excuse for it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 pm

My needle was headed up towards Scotland at first but then dropped south - right down to northern England at the end.
Apparently I'm 75% northern.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:that looks 'king minging.

Agreed mate, needs cheese & gravy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Galted wrote:0%

B0ll0cks test. In the morning I walk along aff river in the dark to get to the station and there are horses in my street. How much more northern can you get?
Galted, horse drawn carriages don't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Disappointing thread split.

That is all

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Feel free to do some creative editing, Chief.
Or just pick a random post and make the switch. No one will notice.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:31 pm

92% Northern. I lost 8% because I typed in that Northerners are soft southern sh1tes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Adam D wrote:Disappointing thread split.

That is all

You can have one of mine if you like, I'm excellent at thread openers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Может быть, что-то с участием волосатая вагина galtova -х годов?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:27 am

Afraid I can't use other alphabets on my phone so will have to translate at home but it does look like something about Galtova hairy gash. If that's the case Julius can probably tell you more than I can, as long as it's in Ingerlish.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:Может быть, что-то с участием волосатая вагина galtova -х годов?

как кровавый вы смеете!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 am

Hi.
I just need to get off the devil's number.

I'm pretty much flooded outside. Approaching 200mm of rain in 10 days.

Sleep well everyone... whilst I think about hiring a pump.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:28 am

Galted should get down on his knees and suck your balls, LD.  Your latest post saved him the indignity of smashing the previous record for someone michaelsing the culture cup.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:35 am

superflyweight wrote:Galted should get down on his knees and suck your balls, LD.  Your latest post saved him the indignity of smashing the previous record for someone michaelsing the culture cup.

Galtova maybe... (with all due respect).... but Galted? Scary thought. I think I am homophobic (in a natural kind of way) after all! Phew...

We all need to help each other if michaelisation occurs. It happens to the best of us too, sean. You are not alone.

Did you translate the revised OP? Does it make any sense?

Black Widow Japan will be charged in connection with the death of her husband 4

Read more here ...

Hopefully not. I was totally embarrassed with my 991st post so had to quickly change it to something else... anything.
I'll be more careful next time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 am

It looks pretty though, LD.  Something to be proud of!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 am

It seems appropriate that I should michaels the thread after michaelsing up the quote function earlier.

I don't mind sucking your balls LD, I'll do anything to keep the mods sweet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:09 am

I'm too ticklish for that, mate.
Unless you look Asian and undergo some enhancement surgery, remove your (deep) voice box, wear a long silky haired black wig, etc.

Phuck this rain! This is getting ridiculous now...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Well the weather bomb is a bit rubbish over here, plus I may pop over to the grind my gears thread to complain about the phrase "weather bomb" or I may just whinge about it here...

Who the phuck first made "weather bomb" a thing, bet it was the beatch Wincey Willis

Phucking fist (da (weather) bomb)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Morning rick,

Annoying phrase.

We are copping a bit of a battering ourselves; the only difference must be the warm tropical air. Some nasty, blustery gales too.
We have been carpet-pisssed for nearly 2 weeks now. I'm now starting to worry about the dams overflowing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:50 pm

TLD wrote:I'm now starting to worry about the dams overflowing.

You possibly need Raf and friends down there on Jet Ski's with buckets TLD

Morning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Wouldn't the jet skis only create more surface ripples, rick?

The bucket idea sounds great though. But they'd have to be careful where they tip the water.

That's also a good idea to vent your annoyance on the grind my gears thread. I don't think it has been mentioned yet.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Well the weather bomb is a bit rubbish over here, plus I may pop over to the grind my gears thread to complain about the phrase "weather bomb" or I may just whinge about it here...

Who the phuck first made "weather bomb" a thing, bet it was the beatch Wincey Willis

Phucking fist (da (weather)  bomb)

Weather bomb, weather bomb, you're my weather bomb

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Morning Jules

You being rained on by wet shrapnel?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm

I want Candy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jules

Not that wet yet, just windy.

What's with the Bow Wow Wow reference TLD? Is it because you're a dog, Dog?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jules

Not that wet yet, just windy.

What's with the Bow Wow Wow reference TLD? Is it because you're a dog, Dog?

It was just an obscure early 80s quote to acknowledge your presence, Julius. Good Morning by the way.

What was her name?
Yeah, she was a tiny thing with not much on. Sort of a cross between a chihuahua and a juvenile forest rat... with a pigtail.
Some unusual bridges in that song, don't you think?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Anabella Lu Win. Quite cute in a punk sort of way.

Strange bridges? If you say so. I'm no musician.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next