The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 am

seanmichaels wrote: Happy Hardcore - Shooting Star

Happy Hardcore is the genre not the artist.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:23 am

What did you get in a scuffle about Union? Did your work on the heavy bag in your garage come in handy?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:29 am

Thats no way to refer to his wife. I am sure she is seasonally plump, tis all.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:37 am

She's imaginary, we can say what we like!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:43 am

She is seasonally pregnant actually, looks like she has a big Christmas pudding stuffed up her front.

I had partaked of a few pints of festive bitter, some wine, some lager, some champagne, and several of those drinks that has got a drink inside a drink, so I was quite unsteady on my feet. Whilst off having a wee the wall lurched towards me, and hit me in the head. I responded with a gentle headbutt, a kind of sway, a deep breath, and then a right cross. The southern ponce next to me proceeded to call me a "silly c*nt" or something so I packed away my shopping and kind of fell towards him in an aggressive manner. Luckily for me, my boss had just entered the lavatories, so he grabbed hold and steered me off towards the outside. Not my proudest moment I must say.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 am

You don't have much luck in public toilets.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:59 am

Good story.

I mate of mine worked for Michael Page. On his Xmas do he was in the urinals and thought it would be funny to flick the bloke's hampton next to him. Turned out it was his regional manager....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Good story.

I mate of mine worked for Michael Page. On his Xmas do he was in the urinals and thought it would be funny to flick the bloke's hampton next to him. Turned out it was his regional manager....

Mate from school is he?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 am

I'm a lover not a fighter so I tend to get into differing situations. Once woke up with my manager smoking my hampton. She was a honky but had a Diana Ross style afro. Bloody nightmare. Wouldn't leave me alone at work for ages

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:13 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Good story.

Mate from school is he?

Yeah, granted a lot of the rugger types at my school would be considered borderline homo especially when they moved on to Uni. Why I gave up. I'm not shoving a toilet paper fuse up my jacksie whilst downing a pint.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:22 am

Got my office Christmas do tonight, but taking it easy as Mrs Superfly is off on an early shopping expedition tomorrow and I'll be left behind to keep our 3 year old entertained.

Got into a bit of bother last year in a kebab shop (no idea why I was there considering I'd had a 3 course meal just 2 hours before). Some guy was making an unholy amount of noise and I turned to see what all the fuss was about. He saw me doing this and asked me what I was looking at so I shrugged my shoulders and said "probable breakdown". Not the best idea I've ever had as he and his mate started screaming in my face and offering me outside. He eventually got chucked out and punched the window in anger, but did it so badly that he bent his hand back and the glass didn't smash.

Incidentally, I enjoyed my pakora despite, as previously mentioned, the fact I'd just had a 3 course dinner.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:27 am

Laugh

Got beaten up in Southampton after laughing at a pikey stealing a bottle of wine beneath is Kappa tracksuit. Just a few grazes though.

Best not to communicate with drunks / pikeys on a night out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know, up where the clear winds blow

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:37 pm

I like to move it, move it!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:07 am

Hope TLD is not enjoying a cup of tea at a cafe owned by a swiss chocolate company...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:21 am

Morning Rick,

No, I am watching it unfold on the news here. Not much to add to the reports.

I love Swiss chocolate but gave it a miss this morning... had to wait for a truck to arrive.

How are you?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:28 am

Not bad cheers mate, cold and damp here and a silly busy week ahead, but roll on christmas!

I am in the unusual position of actually being organised for once... Odd

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:21 am

Abhorrent on here today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:33 am

Crikey, must have had a few on Saturday night. Have no recollection of posting that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:35 am

Morning all. Always nice to see some random lyrics posted at the weekend sean.

Songs & link

1. I've seen the morning in the mountains of Alaska. I've seen the sunset in the east and in the west, I've sang the glory that was Rome, And passed the hound dog singer's home

2. But you, you make things that get along, turn out so wrong

3. Took a walk down the street, Thru the heat whispered trees, I thought I could hear....

4. Shooting stars never stop even when they reach the top, There goes a supernova what a pushover-yeah

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:52 am

Morning Jules/sean

I have no idea with the lyrics I am afraid, but I am generally bobbins at music quizzes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 am

Think i was watching Officer and a Gentleman and got a bit emotional. I love Paula in that film.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:08 am

Well, seems the Holy War has well and truly started...
Hot and humid at the moment. Means a heavy thundershower isn't too fat off.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 am

Not sure it ever properly ended, raf.

Nice here. Pleasant breeze too... not so hot today.
No rain for the first time in over 2 weeks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:04 am

Suppose that's true. See it every week in the papers where members of the Muslim community write letters to the papers stating that these are just the lunatic fringe members of Islam, and the religion isn't actually violent. As a rule I guess it's true, just hard to believe with the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

What's the forecast for the Gabba? Feel like throwing some money in a Aus win.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:06 am

Aussies won't stand for this crap.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:09 am

Forget the Holy War, what's the Culture Cup coming to? You post a lyrics quiz and no-one can be arsed to do it.

Tino wouldn't stand for this crap.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 am

I tried my best with them jules, but having googled the answers to satisfy my own curiosity, i was nowhere near any of them...

Where the smeg is everyone today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 am

Well, Galted is fighting off a mutiny in his household since Galtova got her papers.

Rowley I believe never did make it out of the strip club. His post was more of an update, rather than a review.

As for Tiña. Well, the HK Coppers are taking a tougher stand against the separatists... I believe the time has come to start fearing for the worst.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:27 am

Ah yes I forgot that galted's knackers are being passed around between his cat and his missus.

I think you are right about Tino, shall we just knock out an Obituary and start the acceptance phase?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:34 am

kingraf wrote:

What's the forecast for the Gabba? Feel like throwing some money in a Aus win.

A bit stormy... usual afternoon thunderstorms probably. So hard to predict.
What do think of our new captain? Brave move... Smith has the right stuff and should handle it well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 am

Can't think of a reason not to. Suppose we'll all divide his kids amongst ourselves? I want the street fighter. Havent had a bodyguard of sorts since Big Mike changed schools in grade eleven
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 am

It's a good move, I reckon. Youngest Australian captain for thirty years I gather. Personally always thought Warner would get the baton from Clarke, but he's become a bit of wildcard last two years, copping fines and team suspensions. Smith looks like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. Like a mini Michael Clarke actually... Weird how all the NSW kids seem to appear that way
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 am

Tough gritty cricketer but due to his (lack of) technique I think he'll always be the type of player to have dips in form. Big call if it was to be permanent.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:49 am

Warner is too fiery I'd say. I think he is making an honest effort to reel himself in... but he's not quite there yet. Probably not the right captain material given his history.

The thing about Steve Smith... he's much more humble than Clarke and less of a material boy. Smith doesn't seem too bright (it's a little put on I feel) but there's a really determined cricketing predator under that kid face. He'll grow well into the role... I hope.

Jules, nobody finished my quiz in the last thread either.
I think the answer was they were all songs about California except for one...which made references to Tennessee.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 am

Funny enough read an article last night from two years ago on Brisbane Roar, I think, regarding Smith's salary at the time. Seems he was coining $1 million for basically carrying the towels. Readers did not seem overly impressed with that.

Funny how quickly things change
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 am

Warner is a bogan. Loose cannon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:Warner is a bogan. Loose cannon.

That's his role... to bully others. Nothing subtle about him at all.

Great watching him smash bowlers to all parts though. It adds an extra dimension to Tests but can be a bit crude at the same time.
Smith is a technically sound batsman but he can also "add on" shots and improvise when needed. Brilliant fielder and a handy leggie too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 am

Indeed, I meant more from a cricket perspective, though. Clarke is a superstar in every sense. Maybe it's the blonde hair, inventiveness, handy bowling, class fielding that fooled me? Haven't seen him skipper at State level, but I've only heard good things.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Warner is too fiery I'd say. I think he is making an honest effort to reel himself in... but he's not quite there yet. Probably not the right captain material given his history.

The thing about Steve Smith... he's much more humble than Clarke and less of a material boy. Smith doesn't seem too bright (it's a little put on I feel) but there's a really determined cricketing predator under that kid face. He'll grow well into the role... I hope.

Jules, nobody finished my quiz in the last thread either.
I think the answer was they were all songs about California except for one...which made references to Tennessee.

They are all songs by artists who have had Xmas classics with other songs. A seasonal quiz. The things I do for you guys.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:Ah yes I forgot that galted's knackers are being passed around between his cat and his missus.

I think you are right about Tino, shall we just knock out an Obituary and start the acceptance phase?

You've hit the nail on the head with disturbing accuracy.  Have the day off so woke up at about 11.30 with the cat resting her chin on my balls.  Have spent the rest of the day buying ingredients for Galtova's lunch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Morning all. Always nice to see some random lyrics posted at the weekend sean.

Songs & link

1. I've seen the morning in the mountains of Alaska. I've seen the sunset in the east and in the west, I've sang the glory that was Rome, And passed the hound dog singer's home

2. But you, you make things that get along, turn out so wrong

3. Took a walk down the street, Thru the heat whispered trees, I thought I could hear....

4. Shooting stars never stop even when they reach the top, There goes a supernova what a pushover-yeah

Are they all from Biggleswade?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 am

I don't even know where Biggleswade is.

If Jeff were here he'd get all 4 in a trice. Pity he's shacked up with a pole dancer contracting an STD.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:29 am

1. Slade?

2. Wizzard?

3. Shaky?

4. Mariah Carey?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 am

Afternoon all.

Sh*t on here, these days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:41 am

Oh Frak, Tiña isn't dead.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:48 am

kingraf wrote:Oh Frak, Tiña isn't dead.

I missed you, too.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 am

Was in Barcelona for the weekend and the line at the next gate at the airport last night was for Liverpool Airport. Was gutting that only one person wore a football strip and it was for Barcelona. Not only that but there was no shoving, no "calm down" and no perms. The thieving c*nts really shattered the stereotype. They didn't even complain out loud when the Stansted flight boarded before theirs even though we were scheduled to leave after.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 am

This is what I'd been led to believe they were like...

http://www.thegliff.com/full-kit-w4nkers-the-liverpool-edition/

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 am

Right Tiña, that's what I meant. I missed you
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next