The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14)

+20
TJ
George Carlin
Cardiff Dave
Wideboyprop55
Cyril
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
wayne
SecretFly
Rory_Gallagher
VinceWLB
JmD
Notch
The Saint
bedfordwelsh
Artful_Dodger
The Great Aukster
PenfroPete
MrsP
rodders
ScarletSpiderman
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14) - Page 3 Empty ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14)

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 13:21

First topic message reminder :

European Rugby Champions Cup - Pool 3:

ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14) - Page 3 Scarle11
  ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14) - Page 3 Ulster12

Scarlets v Ulster  

Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli
Referee: JP Doyle
Assistants: Tom Foley, Roy Maybank (Eng)
TMO: Graham Hughes (Eng)
Timekeeper: Terry Thomas (Wal)

Coverage: BTSport 2 ; Live commentary on BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Ulster and the BBC Sport website from 17:00 GMT

SCARLETS

15 Liam Williams,
14 Kristian Phillips,
13 Regan King,
12 Scott Williams (capt),
11 Michael Tagicakibau,
10 Rhys Priestland,
9 Rhodri Williams,

1 Rob Evans,
2 Emyr Phillips,
3 Samson Lee,
4 Jake Ball,
5 Johan Snyman,
6 Aaron Shingler,
7 James Davies,
8 Rob McCusker

Replacements:
Kirby Myhill,
Wyn Jones,
Rhodri Jones,
George Earle,
Rory Pitman,
Aled Davies,
Steven Shingler,
Hadleigh Parkes

ULSTER

L Ludik;
T Bowe,
D Cave,
L Marshall,
C Gilroy,
I Humphreys,
R Pienaar;

C Black,
R Best (Capt),
D Fitzpatrick,
D Tuohy,
F vd Merwe,
R Diack,
C Ross,
R Wilson

Replacements:
R Herring,
A Warwick,
B Ross,
A O’Connor,
M McComish,
P Marshall,
M Heaney,
M Allen.

Head to Head

7  Played 7
4 Wins 2
2 Losses 4
1 Draws 1
13 Tries 10
12 Conversions 3
19 Penalties 14
0 Drop Goals 1
146 Points 101

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 14:40; edited 2 times in total
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14) - Page 3 Empty Re: ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14)

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 22:50

It's the beards. Very confusing for the easily confused. They should either make Pitman shave it off, or even more sensible, dye it a nice fashionable bright colour. Problem solved.

Back to top Go down

ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14) - Page 3 Empty Re: ERCC Round 4 : Scarlets Vrs Ulster (PYS, Sun 14-12-14)

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 8:16

Munchkin wrote:It's the beards. Very confusing for the easily confused. They should either make Pitman shave it off, or even more sensible, dye it a nice fashionable bright colour. Problem solved.

Dye it ginger, and start wearing a scrum cap maybe?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 12:30

LordDowlais wrote:I have tried to stay off here today, but I feel compelled to add to this thread, and I know I am going to get a bit of a tonking off our friends from the Emerald Isle on here, but what we saw on Sunday was a time when ulster are reffed properly, they are a very niggly team to play, there is nothing wrong with that, but when you play that way every once in a while you will get your come uppance. Sorry

Ulster........................ niggle?   Never!!! - Marching Season, Bands, Parades, Flags, Round Tables, American Emissaries, Walks Outs, Sit Ins, Down with that, Up yours.............????  I think you're sullying the good name of Ulster by tickling them with the 'niggle' taunt.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 13:01

SecretFly wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:I have tried to stay off here today, but I feel compelled to add to this thread, and I know I am going to get a bit of a tonking off our friends from the Emerald Isle on here, but what we saw on Sunday was a time when ulster are reffed properly, they are a very niggly team to play, there is nothing wrong with that, but when you play that way every once in a while you will get your come uppance. Sorry

Ulster........................ niggle?   Never!!! - Marching Season, Bands, Parades, Flags, Round Tables, American Emissaries, Walks Outs, Sit Ins, Down with that, Up yours.............????  I think you're sullying the good name of Ulster by tickling them with the 'niggle' taunt.

To hell with these comments, I'm going to stage a walk out protest march seminar in protest about these comments which I find deeply offensive simply because I want to find them offensive. I'll prove Ulstermen are not niggly.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 13:11

Laugh That's it Pete. Stand up for your reputation!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 13:22

All Irish sides are terrible cheats to be honest, it's known world over. The only reasons we get away with it is the IRBs favourable tax conditions in Dublin and all the referees we produce...even one's that pretend to be scottish like Patterson.

If Wales had a few more tax loopholes they'd be unstoppable.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 14:36

Laugh

It must be a Northern Irish thing, I was watching a documentary about the great Alex hurricane Higgins last night, and boy did he like to upset people, that man was a genius with a snooker cue, it's just his inability to not show boat that held him back, oh that and the drinking and gambling.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 14:37

Nobody turned up to my march.......

I protested alone for my right to feel offended when I please.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 17:41

SecretFly wrote:

clap thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 17:45

I hope I'm not being too niggly, Pete but since you didn't specify a place or time for the march, it was hard to show much solidarity. I thought where can I find Pete? - so I went to the nearest bog at 3:30.

It so happened Stevie Ferris was there so I said, "Bout ye big Lawd, hows the niggles?" He wasn't massively amused, so as I pelted out the door I shouted that he could track me down online on this forum under the username Secret Fly. Thought that was the least offensive, most un-niggly way out.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 19:09

rodders wrote:All Irish sides are terrible cheats to be honest, it's known world over. The only reasons we get away with it is the IRBs favourable tax conditions in Dublin and all the referees we produce...even one's that pretend to be scottish like Patterson.

So glad you agree.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 20:14

2ndtimeround wrote:
rodders wrote:All Irish sides are terrible cheats to be honest, it's known world over. The only reasons we get away with it is the IRBs favourable tax conditions in Dublin and all the referees we produce...even one's that pretend to be scottish like Patterson.

So glad you agree.

Surprised you didn't point out where Mr Doyle was born censored
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 20:33

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
2ndtimeround wrote:

So glad you agree.

Surprised you didn't point out where Mr Doyle was born censored

Llanelli king

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 20:40

The Great Aukster wrote:I hope I'm not being too niggly, Pete but since you didn't specify a place or time for the march, it was hard to show much solidarity. I thought where can I find Pete? - so I went to the nearest bog at 3:30.

It so happened Stevie Ferris was there so I said, "Bout ye big Lawd, hows the niggles?" He wasn't massively amused, so as I pelted out the door I shouted that he could track me down online on this forum under the username Secret Fly. Thought that was the least offensive, most un-niggly way out.
Pete and GA, why not have the march at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday at say 4oclock
I'll follow the leader.
Oh forgot cann't make it Saturday Rolling Eyes

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 21:25

Don't worry, I don't think they allow free speech at the Liberty anyway.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3