The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015)

+5
TwisT
Adam D
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015) Empty 6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Enigma/Bam Sparkleston vs G.A.Y.S

Match 2
DeMarcus Brown vs Enforcer

Match 3
Hollywood Johnson vs Robin Reborn vs Justice Porter vs Varyag

Match 4
Buck Riggins vs Terence Kray

Match 5
JJ Johnson/Anthony Grace vs Vincent Costello/Jax Cutler

Match 6
Liam Wood vs Joshua

Main Event
Max Adamson/Mike Masters vs GazzyD/Scott Harris

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015) Empty Re: 6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015)

Post by x12x Tue 16 Dec 2014, 8:27 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of Wembley Arena, the camera pans down the hall as we are met by one third of the Death Squad El Rey Castile who is leant against a wall with a smug look across his face. A few stage hands walk past giving him a strange look as he adjusts his fur coat laughing at them as they walk. Suddenly 6CW Reporter and interviewer Timothy Allen walks in to shot with a camera crew making a beeline for Castile who ignores Allen as he stands close to him.

TA: El Rey? Can we have a few words about your debut here tonight?

Castile looks at Allen with contempt before looking away to the disappointment of Allen who persists.

TA: Ok...er...Tonight we saw you debut along side your partner Varyag and manager Krasimir Marinov in a impressive display against two of the teams that some are saying will be fighting for the number one contendership...

Castile continues to ignore Allen

TA: Now some people are saying that this may have put you in the picture for a title shot but others believe that your tactics of taking out already tired competitors hasn't proven your point yet...how do you respond.

Castile sighs before moving towards Allen and beckoning him to come close. Castile moves in closer before whispering in Allen's ear.

Castile: Besa mi culo, puto

TA: Excuse me?!

Allen steps back only to be cut off by Krasimir who is joined by Varyag, the two men stand by a smirking Castile who then goes back to leaning on the wall and ignoring Allen.

Krasimir: Once again, the ignorant view that everyone should speak your language continues...

Allen looks embarrassed as Marinov continues to speak

Krasimir: ...I assume you know no other language Mr Allen? Just like the majority of the moronic island you demand that everyone must live by your rules...shame on you.

Allen stays quiet as Marinov shakes his head in disgust before sarcastically brushing down the shoulders of Allen before arranging his suit and moving him back away from his clients.

Krasimir: Mr Allen to entertain your cliche's I will say only this...

...We are not here to talk about the weaknesses of the 'teams' that are put before us...we are here to dominate them, to destroy them and leave them as broken men. What you saw tonight as I said in that very arena was just the beginning for the Death Squad...

Krasimir places slaps the chest of Varyag who smiles with pride before doing the same to Castile who rolls his eyes. Krasimir continues to speak introducing his team further

Krasimir: El Rey Castile and Varyag...two men who I have put my faith in to as they are men who will do what it takes to get where they need to be. Castile a bull fighter and a world class fighter, a man who grew tired of weak and injured prey and turned his skills in to break the spirits of men! Castile wanted a greater challenge...a greater risk but from what we can see...it may not exist for us! Varyag...a man who's name was pulled through the mud because he did the right thing...a man who survived the Russian prison system and a man who will push you to the very darkest depths for the fun of it...there is no stopping us...You must learn to accept this or learn to suffer as you fail to do so.

Allen cuts Marinov off to the annoyance of the Death Squad leader

TA: I understand not wanting to talk about the men you attacked tonight but what do you say to the people that believe this show of power deserves a title shot.

Marinov laughs to himself causing Varyag to laugh as well, Castile remains unmoved, almost bored.

Krasimir: I would call them stupid for being lead by their emotions...they are the people that allow idiots like the Producers to be put ANYWHERE near Championship Gold and we will have NOTHING to do with them...With the domination we create comes success and with that comes gold but we understand that we must earn these chances!

Marinov smiles before continuing

Krasimir: We are not versed in the art of begging for what we know will one day belong to us...we will not drop to our knees for chances like Bad Intentions did with the Authority...we will not try to carry favour with the morons that infest this arena week in week out because we are not like any other team that you will have seen before...

...We will take what we want by force...one by one we will decimate the victims that you put in front of us until only we remain.

TA: Well I assume your message will start at 6CW's New Year Spectacular which will see Varyag preform without Castile by his side in a fatal fourway? How do you expect Varyag to cope with being thrown in to the deep end against three well known names in 6CW?

Marinov shakes his head in disgust before answering

Krasimir: Do I expect him to cope? What am I expected to say to such a foolish question...Varyag is a man who was able to walk through hell and emerge without even a scratch...a man who was pushed in to a prison system that already hated him for what he once was!

Do I expect him to cope? No...I expect him to dominate.

Allen: And win?

Krasimir: No...victory is a mere formality at this point in time...I expect him to send a message to the three men in that ring, I expect him to make them suffer for even believing they are allowed in his presence...

...Victory truly means nothing as even the weak can win...what I want from Varyag is nothing less that pure and utter destruction.

Allen attempt to speak but Marinov simply walks away cutting him off, Castile quickly follows leaving just Varyag staring at the much shorter and smaller Allen.

TA: (Whispering to his cameraman) You can tell he isn't the brains of the team

Allen and the camera man laugh to themselves but are quickly cut off as Varyag speaks in a thick Russian accent.

Varyag: Silly little man...you leave now before I send message to you.

The scene fades to black with Allen and his camera man scurrying away to the enjoyment of Varyag.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015) Empty Re: 6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015)

Post by x12x Tue 16 Dec 2014, 8:36 pm

The crowd erupts as 'End Seekers' by Oh, Sleeper begins to blast from the speakers and a determined Liam Wood bursts out on to the stage with a black baseball bat in his right hand, he paces from one side to another before removing his cut off denim jacket to reveal his old school Austin 3:16 shirt. Wood allows the jacket to drop to the ground before walking down the aisle and slapping hands with the fans in attendance with his free hand.

HA: Liam Wood looks ready to raise hell here tonight, I have a feeling the attack from Joshua was not how he wanted to end 2014...

HE: Certainly not! Let's see if it's been able to knock some sense in to him...

HA: Well it looks like he's a little more prepared this time around! I guess that baseball bat is Wood's insurance policy.

HE: Prepared?! Do you think you can ever really prepare yourself to face Joshua!?

HA: I guess we'll find out.

Wood takes a microphone and rolls in to the ring before pausing on his knees as the fans begin to chant for him, he nods his head in approval before hopping up to his feet and slowly pacing the outskirts of the ring, tapping each turnbuckle with the bat before finally speaking.

“So it turns out that at Ground Zero Joshua did what he did to teach me a lesson...”

Wood smiles and shakes his head before continuing to pace the ring, the smile still covering his face as he walks.

“Now the thing that honestly makes me laugh is the fact that the lesson he seems to be trying to teach me is that the world doesn't revolve around me but the irony about that statement is the fact that right now his whole focus is on little old me...I find it ironic that he made it his mission to make ME his whole damn universe...he's putting ME up on a pedestal for “what I represent” and somehow he expects me to not feel important? Yeah right!”

The fans laugh as Wood comes to a standstill leaning over the rope and looking in to the arena's hard camera, Wood smiles down the lens before addressing the monster who has had the better of him on their last two meetings.

“Now Joshua, when you were spouting your bullsh¡t mumbo jumbo about taking away this smile...”

Wood flashes an extra cheesy smile down the camera and points at his face before continuing.

“...you spoke about the world not being about me...about how I caused my loved ones to suffer because I put myself first and that I needed to be a taught a lesson but I have a question for you...How can you tell me not to focus on myself when it's all I have left...I assumed someone like you would understand completely...”

Wood pauses, stepping away from the ropes but continuing to keep his eyes locked on the camera.

“Puppet Master...look around you...nobody is there!”

“How can you tell me not to focus on myself when you are just as alone as me...you're probably worse off because for months you were thrown to the lions and nobody was ever there, you were left to fend for yourself against a group of monsters and nobody ever cared about the pain you were forced to go through...”

“...You had to drag yourself through the flames of hell just to save yourself and you really think I should believe you when you tell me I shouldn't look after number one? How the hell can you believe that when you have nobody who would care if you were dead?”

Some of the fans in the arena are shocked as a serious look crosses Wood's face for a second

“Now what I said was probably over stepping the mark but I think you're a big enough boy to handle the truth...nobody cares about YOU, they didn't when Plague and his idiotic family stalked your every move and they didn't when I took away your chance at going for the 6CW title because the sad truth of it is that to most of the people in this arena you're just a side show freak who's only friend gives him splinters when they cuddle.”

Wood laughs to himself for a moment before continuing.

“That's the truth though isn't it...you comment on me making this world about me but the only other person in your life is a stupid wooden doll that seems to control your every move...you can condemn me if you want but you could learn a lesson from me and it's this...”

Wood looks down the lens of the camera again with a serious look on his face for the last time.

“...you are alone, no doll can change that...learn to deal with it or always be the side show attraction that these fans pity.”

Wood lowers the microphone as the fans continue to chant his name.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:26 am

6CW New Year Spectacular (9th January 2015) Back10

*The image above fills the screen, fading to show Timothy Allen sitting in the chair with the camera directed straight at him. The room is as we can see in the promotional image before the live action began.

TA: Welcome to Backstage with Tim Allen. Tonight I host a superstar who has shown since the day he walked into 6CW that he will do whatever it takes to get the crowd on its feet. Dives from the top of the turnbuckle, taking flight over the top rope and risking it all from the top of a ladder, he is a wrestler who sees this sport as more than just the number of ticks in the win/loss columns. Joining me now on Backstage with Tim Allen I welcome one half of the tag team champions....Mr Robin Reborn

*The camera pans out so both chairs can be seen

RR: Thanks for having me bro

TA: Robin, yourself and Mr Hurst have been heralded by many as the saviours of tag team wrestling. You captured the titles from Max Adamson and Enforcer, who themselves had won them from another odd couple in Mike Masters and Scott Harris. How do you see the role of The Red Arrows in the division?

RR: I guess we were the first ones who really wanted those belts, you know? Mikey and Scott were too busy with who was and wasn't their daddy and my boy E never wanted no part of a MaxForce team. But y'all know this business, no fool wants to lose a title. Hell, I bet E wishes he'd been with ANY man but the clown from down under. And Harris and Masters fought tooth n nail to keep the belts, even harder than they fought with each other. Then we came along, a real tag team. We know our games inside out. Jack and Robin got each others back. And we brought tag team wrestling back to its own importance. Now them belts aint throwaways, theres more competition for the titles we got than in any other area. You seen it now, The Producers coming back from Hollywood, them Bad Intentions boys making threats every which way. And now the Russkis and their Mexican friend want a piece of us. We put the Bad boys down, but it looks like them Red Arrows have got to go to war with Hollywood, the Latinos and the Russians too.

TA: Indeed, the division is really hotting up. First lets talk about Bad Intentions. You had a little help in your recent encounter...

RR: Ah man, don't gimme that. We can't do nothing about them fools losing focus. They got bad blood with the film stars, that ain't my problem. When me and my boy Jack in the ring we ain't looking out for other games to play. We beat em once and hell we'd love to do it again.

TA: And then the Producers, who we all assumed would be next in line for a shot

RR: It's what we want. We want it to be box office! We wanna make TELE! The legends who filmed the legends. The men behind The Men Who Stare at Goats -- there's no play on words with that one, no way that was anyone else's idea but Hollywood and Primetime. Clooney got played by their slick talk.

TA: Are they good enough to compete for the titles?

RR: Thats for them to prove. We signed their petitions. we asked management to give em a shot. We all know it would be big. They may be nuts, they may be clumsy, but they got game. You put that on a PPV and no Wood/Costello MCXVII - Hell in a Cell in a Chamber in a Slow Cooker is gonna be main eventing above that.

TA: But they may not get the chance. The Death Squad have sent a message with their debut

RR: Oh they all send messages. "Look, we're here, we did a bad thing!" - Like I care! Seen it all before. They come in talking Russian and I'm just waiting to slap the Putin right outta their mouths. What kind of name is Death Squad? Am I meant a'be scared? Get over it, Tim, JarJar and Elroy are doing what all the slaves to stupidity do...they smashing around hoping someone says hello.

TA: Anarchy gives you a chance to take on Varyag, as well as Hollywood and Justice.

RR: I swear to god, it sounds like I'm in a fifties propaganda movie. "The brave hero Robin fights the justice system, Hollywood money and the dastardly Russian JarJar"

TA: Name calling wont help you in the ring

RR: I don't need any help in the ring. The only thing they gotta worry about is how high above it I go and how hard I land on em. It's a New Year, but its your same Robin Reborn. Anarchy, a big crowd, that fresh start...it's time for me to remind these fans I risk everything. Robin Reborn, no titles on the line, opponents with as much charisma as a turd in a burning bag...looks like I'm gonna have to make this fun!

TA: Robin Reborn, thanks for your time. Join us again next time as we go Backstage...with Tim Allen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:34 pm

The lights in the arena dim and the crowd goes silent.

“Lights! Camera! Action!”
“The Producers present………”
“The Producers!”
“Movies” Alien Ant Farm blares out and the iconic tag team burst through the curtain, wearing school wrestling singlets, wrestling headgear and bow ties. They bound around the stage before running down the ramp along the way, taking a few selfies with the crowd along the way. After doing several circuits of the ring to talk to fans, they eventually role in to the centre and acknowledge the crowds reaction.

PT: What an amazing crowd we have tonight.
HJ: And for all those who we took selfies with, make sure to check out the pics later on our twitter feed @theproducers!
PT: And don’t forget to check out the v2wrestling podcast as always! It really is an amazing show and I am not just saying that because they gave me a free T-shirt, although it did help.

HE: These two really are corporate sellouts at the lowest level.
HA: Don’t be like that. The v2wrestling podcast is an amazing show!
HE: not you too! By God, you are wearing a v2 wrestling T-shirt too!
HA: I just like the 100 cotton feel. I haven’t sold out!

PT: Now enough of the frivolities, we are out here on serious business.
HJ: On last weeks show, we beat the Bad Intentions cleanly in the middle of this very ring. Not only did we beat them but we put ourselves firmly in the driving seat to be in the next 6CW tag title match.
PT: And not only that, we continued our winning streak. Unbeaten in nearly two months. We are decimating the locker room!
HJ: And then, they arrived. The Meth Squad showed up and decided to make a point. They blindsided us at a time when we were celebrating our victory. When we should have been the talk of the town, we became a footnote in the corner of the broadsheets.
PT: And nobody puts the Producers in the corner.
HJ: So we thought we would come out here and show that we are better than the death Squad by beating one of them at their own game. We are going to be record breakers.
PT: If you want to be the best, then you got to beat the rest.
HJ: Dedication is what you need.

HE: What are these two idiots on about?

PT: So we are calling you out, Roy Castle to witness our world record attempt.
HJ: P to the T and I are going to break records right here, right now.
PT: First up – Hot Dog eating contest.
HJ: The record stands at shovelling 18 sausages down your mouth in 10 minutes.
PT: Maybe we should get Christie doing this one. I hear she has been practicing in the locker room.
HJ: Okay lets move on to another record. How about the quickest drum solo record?
PT: I hear that Varyag has been smacking his skin quite a lot during his time in prison. SO I think we should carry on looking. What other ones?
HJ: How about juggling?
PT: Marinov has huge experience in handling a lot of balls, so I think that’s out too.
HJ: Is there anything that we can do that is a proper world record?Something Christmassy.
PT: Well we do hold the biggest loss on a movie ever. We produced the biggest turkey ever. That’s fairly Christmassy.

HE: They really are imbeciles.
HA: That may be so but the crowd love them.Just listen to the crowd cheer every gag.

PT: Well there is another record we hold but we wont go in the books for a good while yet. Most probably 2016.
HJ: Which one?
PT: Longest active winning streak in 6CW. They can’t put us in the book until it ends. And it aint ending any time soon.
HJ: Right on, PT!
PT: We could make a movie about it when we do.
HJ: I can see it now – “When we were Kings”
PT: I think they already made that. But we could make a sequel! Just think…Ali….Foreman….Johnson….Johnson……When we were Kings II.
HJ: Now that’s box Office!
PT: It doesn’t look like Varyag or Roy Castle are coming out anytime soon.
HJ: Obviously scared of payback from the Producers.

HE: Scared? Are they really that clueless?
HA: Even I agree with you there!

HJ: Well its irrelevant if they come out or not. This week, I will beat one half of the Death Squad, Bad Intentions and the Arrows. This week, this co-producer will pick up the pin and keep the streak alive!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:29 am

The screen comes to life with the image of Krasimir Marinov sat in a large leather chair, to his right stands Varyag and to his left stands Castile. Varyag dressed in dark grey overalls stares in to the camera and cracks his knuckles, Castile on the other hand seems to have no focus, he leans on the chair to the clear annoyance to Marinov. A bored look covers Castile's face as he adjusts his fur coat and smirks as Marinov begins to speak.

Marinov:
Ladies and gentlemen of 6CW, this is a message from the Death Squad...no, actually...this is a demand...

Marinov leans forward in his chair resting his elbows on his knees and crouches forward moving closer to the camera. In the background Castile still remains bored but an angry grimace has covers Varyag's face.

Marinov:
We...The Death Squad...the men before you DEMAND that you look past what you see before you. We DEMAND that you look past the foolish pantomime that 6CW wants you to participate in and we DEMAND that you open your eyes to what is nothing more than wilful ignorance...what is nothing more than stupidity and nothing more than xenophobia...

...Those that cheer the clowns where the face paint themselves...

...We are here to destroy this disgusting behaviour and leave nothing but dust in the place of those who intend to infect this world.

Marinov sits back and laughs to himself before continuing.

Marinov:
You may believe that I am too soft in my old age, you maybe believe that I should see the funny side of the jokes but sadly for the clowns...We are not laughing and soon...neither will they...

...At Aftermath the two men behind me walked in to your beloved 6CW and showed their complete dominance...they took a team of untrained henchmen and showed them true skill...they took men who deal in make believe and showed them true pain...they dominated!

Varyag nods and smiles while Castile checks his nails and seems distracted before reaching in to his pocket and pulling out his ringing phone, he walks out of shot and can be heard talking to a woman before his voice completely disappears. Marinov grits his teeth but continues.

Marinov:
They dominated two teams who had the guts to call themselves great but what do they get in return? What do these men get?! THEY GET SHUNNED! THEY GET JOKES! THEY GET TREATED LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS BEFORE OF THEIR RACE!

Marinov calms himself before taking a deep breath and continuing.

Marinov:
We have all been labelled as Russian despite the fact that only Varyag is...they have insulted our names and our heritage...we should have expected nothing less...when a minority begins to rise it is quickly demonised...so this is a message to The Producers and The Red Arrows...

Varyag will remember your words as he stares at you from across the ring...he will remind you of them as he makes you feel what REAL pain is.

Marinov sits back and allows Varyag to speak

Varyag:
Little men make big joke...nobody laughing...Varyag will remember...

Marinov smiles before speaking to the 6CW universe again

Marinov:
Now the questions have been asked about Varyag by those too lazy to do a bit of research as to why Varyag was put in a prison that he once guarded...I will allow him to answer this himself...it may open the eyes of those who mock his time away from those who loved him...it may make them see just what their fate looks like.

Marinov stands up shaking the hand of Varyag before making his way out of shot. The camera zooms in to Varyag's emotionless face

Varyag:
When animal is dangerous we put it down and remove the risk...we slaughter them before they infect the world we live in...this animal was able to walk on two legs and speak so we treat it differently? No...I did what was the truth...what was the right thing to do...I removed his right to hurt the innocent and taught him about truth...I taught him pain and I taught him respect.

His broken body will never hurt as much as the life of his victim...I ensured he will not do it again but he should have been wiped out before he ever did it! That was no man...that was a pig who deserved nothing less...

Varyag grits his teeth before finishing.

Varyag:
That cell showed me evil in the heart of man...I see it in everyone and will not rest until it is broken by my very hands...those who laugh, who mock Varyag will be stopped first.

The camera turns to static as Varyag walks away.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:25 pm

Suddenly the house lights go off as a loud boom fills the air. The heartbeat starts to play that heralds Joshua’s arrival. The crowd look to the stage as they start to boo meekly.

HA: I don’t think this crowd have a stomach to show their dissatisfaction of Joshua. You would be a brave man to tell him to his face.

HE: You think Wood’s that man?

HA: I think we have to give credit to Wood for even trying!

Joshua at last appears on the stage and carrying McCoy. He stops there for a few moments, his head bowed and allows McCoy to look for side to side at the crowd. Joshua then starts to slowly make his way down to the ring, ignoring the fans that are bravely booing by the guardrail. He reaches the steel steps and places McCoy on them, staring outwards as if keeping guard on the ring. Joshua then makes his way around the ring, head still bowed and retrieves a microphone. Wood keeps his eyes locked onto the Puppet Master, as Joshua slowly rolls into the ring. He stays by the turnbuckle as the heartbeat suddenly flatlines and the lights start to come back up.

HA: Look at this guy! A career so far built on intimidation and intrigue! There is no-one currently on the roster that fills an arena with goosebumps such as this.

Joshua lifts his head up and pushes his hair from his eyes. His scarred face is clearly visible as he looks at Wood. Joshua starts to pace around the ring, circling the other man. He stops from time to time and stares at Wood some more, before continuing to walk around.

HE: He is trying get inside Liam’s head. Joshua is happy just standing there looking at him.

At last Joshua takes a few steps towards Wood, who buckles and lifts the bat up. Joshua ignores it and slowly brings the microphone to his lips:

Let………Them………Fight………

Joshua brings the microphone down to his side. He then cracks his knuckles and stares deep into Wood’s eyes, as the fans take the bait and start chanting the phrase. Joshua cocks his head from side to side and looks right through Wood. Wood seems slightly disturbed at being stared at in this way but stands firm. As the chanting starts to die away, Joshua brings the microphone to his lips and speaks again:

Is it correct for you to say………nobody cares?………Why do these mortals continue………to follow that tune………if it is of no significance to them?………

He looks away and starts to walk right by Wood. He lays one hand on the ropes and leans on it. Staring out into the crowd, and with his back to Wood, Joshua continues:

Whether these people care about me………or not………does not play on my mind………You choose to make an issue………of something that matters not to me………I do not look to be cared for………I do not look to be liked………I do not look to be loved………Putrid feelings such as this………can boost egos beyond compare………When those around them look at beings………with wide eyes of favour………This increase in self-importance will truly be the end………of anyone foolish enough to believe it………And this end comes for one………simple………reason………

Joshua looks up to the ceiling:

With a higher sense of self………beings believe that their courage is increased………They look for battles………their will should have no stomach for………This courage manifests into blindness………and they fight an entity………they should not pursue………Strength based on talk………Idle threats based on poor knowledge of the consequences………Weapons of destruction………harmlessly held at the time………they should be used………

Joshua turns back to Wood and cocks his head sideways. Then, slowly, he walks over to Wood again. Joshua looks down at the baseball bat before looking back at Wood. He then starts to kneel in front of Wood and bows his head. Wood looks confused as a few whistles starts to sound out from the crowd. Joshua, still with his head bowed, starts to speak:

I have no fear with being alone………Just as I have no fear of you………

He then drops the microphone and outstretches both arms out wide. He stays perfectly still as he remains in a kneeling position in front of Wood.

HA: He is presenting himself as a target? He is galling Wood to take his shot!

HE: Wood doesn’t know what to do! He brought the bat out so he must have thought he could use it!

Wood looks to the crowd as he still clings onto the bat. More time passes and Joshua stays still. Some of the crowd are urging Wood to hit Joshua, but he continues to look confused.

HE: This is what he went looking for and he can’t see it through!

After a few more moments, Joshua at last reaches for the microphone and stands up. He looks at Wood’s eyes and breathes in deeply. Joshua starts shaking his head and steps away:

That was your moment………that was the time to answer those that care………They urged you to react………and in that instant………your boasts were proved to be a fraud………

Joshua looks at Wood a bit more, before lifting his hair way from his face. He points to the crowd with his free hand:

These people may not care………for me………But they care for you………So when I dissect you without sympathy………they will wail………When I beat you within an inch………of your torrid existence………they will cry………For Liam Wood will be crushed against canvas………and those people WILL mourn………

He steps forward and points at Wood’s face:

The world in your eyes………is all about you………And that world will perish………before reincarnating into the next………Where one more mortal will be brave………but foolish enough………to question my purpose………Talk which breeds contempt………when faced with the suffering to be unleashed………I promise you this………once and once only………when the time comes………I will not falter………You will feel pain………and it will end only when I choose………not when those that care wish for it to cease………

Joshua steps right up to Wood and looks down at him:

Your purpose is to take heed or not………but your fate has already been sealed………And all eyes that look to you in support………know this fact to be true………And it is a fate which I………and I alone………will happily broadcast around this universe………

He moves his head next to Wood’s ear and whispers:

And you will regret………not taking your chance………

Joshua then slowly moves his head away.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 19 Dec 2014, 4:17 pm

As Joshua and Wood continue to stare each other down Wood looks down at the bat again before smiling and speaking to his opponent.

“So what I have to say doesn't play on your mind right? Oh Joshie Boy...you've got this all wrong...the words that come out of my mouth aren't anything to do with mind games...this isn't me trying to get under your skin or get you to react because I don't give a damn about what you're thinking or even what your motives are because I can tell you probably don't even know yourself...”

Wood moves in closer and beckons Joshua to lean in to listen to his explanation

“...No, to tell you the truth I am not in to mind games...actually the only mind game I have planned is the one where I kick you in the head and see just how many times I can make your mind bounce off the inside of your damn skull because THAT is what I am about Josh...”

The fans erupt and cheer for Wood as he begins to get worked up, the smile still there as he continues

“...I am here to fight, I am here to remind you that your bullsh¡t horror movie act just doesn't cut it when it comes to me and that when it comes to fraudulent boasts...the puppet master is pulling all of the strings...”

“So you think these fans care because they cheer when you drag out that old catchphrase? They just want to see you get your ass kicked...Now a question I have to ask but do you really think that these fans will stop cheering for me after we're done regardless of what happens? It doesn't matter how you dress up what you plan to do...how evil you can make it sound or just how badly you're going to 'destroy' me...at the end of the day you'll still be hearing this:”

Wood holds out the bat and his other arm causing the fans to cheer and chant his name bringing a smile to his face and an ugly scowl to Joshua's. Wood lowers the bat and look at it again before speaking.

“Now, you might have had a point about not taking my chance when you gave it to me...you're right, I could have swung at you and ended this quick but you see despite what the fans think...they wouldn't want that...and I'll prove it...I have a question for each and everyone of them in this arena who just witnessed you on your knees for little old me...”

The fans laugh as Wood turns towards them and asks his question

“...How many of you wanted to watch me slam this bat in to the side of Joshua's face and send his teeth searching for Edward Plague?”

The crowd cheers as Wood begins to pace the ring

“That's fair enough, if I was standing there right now I'd be willing me on too...it's what he deserves right but I have another question...how many of you would prefer to watch me beat him from one side of the ring to the other? How many of you want to watch as I prove that behind the smoke and mirrors that Josh here is nothing more than a man who's a little too old for dolls.”

This time the cheers are even louder, Wood continues to pace before turning his back on Joshua and finally dropping the bat and kicking it from the ring. As the bat hits the ground the crowd are silenced

HA: Wood just kicked his insurance policy from the ring!

HE: He's a moron!

Wood turns back to Joshua who remains unmoved by Wood's actions

“That bat wasn't out here for me to take a chance or get in an easy shot...you see that isn't my style and it never will be...It was out here because I know that you ARE the type of guy to jump someone...just like you did to me at Ground Zero when I had my match against Costello won!”

Wood smiles at Joshua as the fans remain silent, the tension palpable

“Now at Aftermath I didn't exactly face you head on but that was a matter of principle...you took something from me, so I took something from you...I find it ironic actually...you said that I wasn't a man who could take his chance but at Aftermath I took yours away from you...”

“...I took away your chance of actually achieving anything because you didn't deserve it and you still don't...you still have to answer to me and there is no getting out of that Joshy!”

Wood moves towards Joshua and a smug grin crosses his face.

“At Aftermath you tried to move on from your actions at Ground Zero...you chased gold in an attempt to get out of facing your consequences...one last question Joshy...”

Wood moves in even closer and whispers to Joshua

“If you aren't scared of me then why even try to go for the 6CW title? If you aren't scared of me why try to make me act now...give you the easy way out like a damn coward? I don't know your motives but it's actions like this that make me think you're just a meathead who allows his dolly to control him...”

“I'll tell you a secret though, I don't want you to fear me...I want you to walk in to that ring and think that this is already over because when I beat you and show you just why I'm the best in the business...it'll come as an even bigger shock...but don't worry.”

“You'll still have McCoy to cuddle in bed when the nail finally drops”

Wood drops the microphone to drop to the ground before shoving past Joshua and leaving the ring, Wood begins to walk towards the exit.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:15 pm

xviperx wrote:
The camera turns to static as Varyag walks away.

As the static takes the screen "Prince Charming" erupts from the speakers and out walks Jack Hurst, mic in hand, in a full evening tuxedo. He swaggers back and forth across the stage below the screen before stopping in the middle to speak

JH: Hollywood, Primetime, I hope you gentlemen don't mind me interjecting. Robin is backstage, preparing for the match and letting the rest of you do the talking, but I was quite appalled by the nonsense of the deaf squad. Hard of hearing indeed. Robin's succinct interview exclusive with our very own Timothy Allen quite clearly reflected on the men of varying nationalities and homes, both within his own and across all the teams. He isn't a man interested in places of birth and residence. Robin Reborn, like Jack Hurst, deals with the men who come to 6CW. Like you gentlemen entered this stage and made a beeline for our titles, this squad of cowards has come in and tried to enter the tag team division through the backdoor. Is anyone surprised that their debut was an assault against men unprepared? And are we surprised that they interject here with a message for the aforementioned tag team division yet turn their backs before a man can reply? We all know you two fine competitors like to talk, they would have known this too

HJ: Its not box office without a word from The Producers

JH: Precisely. They come in with names like a Jack Tunney is in charge of wrestling again and expect us all to bow down because they attack their foes from behind?

PJ: I think we can all see that Varyag learned that one from his time in the cells...

JH: Now, I don't want to rain on your fatal-four way parade. I never appreciate a night off, but it isn't my night to fight and that's how the bosses see it. But I'm a proud man of Britain, a country that welcomes diversity and has fought wars for men on different shores. So if this little team of supposed vicious extremes wants to come over here and stake a claim of mistreatment in my country then maybe he wants to enter the ring with me and see we Brits and the Allies took down the last Axis of power that threatened us.

*The crowd stand to applaud Jack before an IN-GER-LAND chant roars throughout the arena. Hurst encourages more before lowering his arms to try quieten the audience. He points to the ring

JH: And if you two men think we've forgotten about your little games to go for our titles then you'll find yourself sadly mistaken...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 22 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

Timothy Allen is shown backstage standing outside the locker room. Before he even knocks, the locker room immediately opens and both Mike Masters and Mr. Jones exit the locker room and look down at Timothy Allen.

MM: Pssh, I told you it was this dweeb standing outside the room. He's like a mouse, can always sense him when he's around.

MJ: Too right. Mr. Allen, is there anything we can help you with?

TA: Mr. Jones, Masters, I was wondering if I can get a quick interview with you both.

MJ: Did you hear that Mike, he wants an interview with us. He wants to pick our brains, he wants to give the 6CW universe something to chat about. Mr. Allen, do you realise who you're talking too?

TA: Well of course I do...

MJ: Listen, you, right now are face to face with one of the most talked about talents in wrestling today, Mike Masters. You're also stood face to face with the most powerful businessman standing todays, in me, Mr. Jones.

MM: Damn straight...we're the Masterful duo of 6CW.

MJ: And the point we're trying to make here is you don't come here on you're own terms asking for an interview. When we want you to give us an interview, we will call you and you will coming running like the puppet you are, you got it?

TA: Well actually it was 6CW management who asked me to do this interview.

MJ: Oh, 6CW management? By that do you mean Mr. Magnusson? Or how about his sidekick, Dean. What, what do they want to know. Are they checking on me, making sure I'm being a good boy?

MM: Ha!

MJ: I told them why I'm back. I'm back for this outstanding young talent standing beside me. However, if 6CW management want to be all paranoid and no what I'm doing 24/7 well maybe they themselves should come and check up on me. And if they do show up, I would simply point them to the direction of my contract which facilitates my entry into 6CW.

TA: Well if you are only here for Mike Masters, how comes you interfered in the main event of Aftermatch and possibly cost your son a chance at the 6CW world heavyweight championship?

Mr. Jones facial expression changes from sarcastic to serious as he gets into Allens face. However, Masters swiftly gets into the middle of the two.

MM: Whoa whoa, Timmy who do you think you are? First of all, show this man some respect. Secondly, who do you think you are meddling in a mans personal life, I mean that's his son for goodness sake...

Mr. Jones quickly interupts Masters.

MJ: Oh Mike, trust me that wasn't personal at all. You know everything I do and everything I've ever done in 6CW was best for business. Now let me ask you Mike, does anyone really wanna see Scott Harris become 6CW champion?

MM: Hmmm well that's like saying does anyone wanna see Arsenal win the champions league, simply put, no.

MJ: My point exactly. Scott Harris does not belong anywhere near the championship scene, that fact he was even in the match raises huge questions. Whereas, Mike Masters has deserved every bit of the chance of competiting for the championship. If it wasn't for Harris, he would have won that ladder match. Instead, Harris decides to reignite this feud which had supposedly ended at Ground Zero.

MM: You know what really ticked me off the most? Seeing Scott Harris lay his tainted hands on you. I mean who does that ungrafeful SOB think he is. Harris screwed me out of another title opportunity, he struck his own father, boy he wants another battle I will give him another battle. I will take him down and of course the result will be me, as the last man standing.

MJ: It's ok Mike. Scott Harris maybe my son, but he doesn't have the pose, the wit nor the intelligence his father has. I mean he thinks he has a right to be distraught, just imagine how I feel knowing my son turned out, well like Scott Harris.

TA: Well on Anarchy Mike, you will once again step in the ring with Harris, but in tag competition with Adamson and Gazzy in respective corners. How do you feel about that?

MM: Oh you're still here...awkward...

MJ: Mike Masters and Max Adamson. Well if this was a few months ago, that would have made one hell of a team.

MM: A few months ago, I despised the pair of you.

MJ: Let me tell you something Masters, with me by your side you have everything it takes to become the 6CW World Heavyweight champion. How about I let you in on a little secret, the reason Max Adamson was champion, well it's because of me. I take a lot of credit for his successful championship reign. Max Adamson was champion because of me and The Authority which I built. Don't get me wrong, Adamson is one hell of a competitor, I have complete faith that the two of you will destroy Harris and Gazzy on Anarchy. But I'm that ticket that's gonna help you get to the top Masters, just like I helped Adamson.

MM: Once I'm done beating your dear son to a pulp again, I will become the champion of 6CW.

The two then turn their attention to Timothy Allen who is still stood behind Mike Masters.

MJ: Now how about you run back to Magnusson and Andrews and tell them what you just heard...

MM: Like the little weasel you are...

*Masters quickly glances at Jones before laughing as Jones puts one arm around Masters' shoulder while Allen walks away*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:37 pm

Joshua watches Wood start to walk up the aisle before softly speaking into the microphone:

Yet again.........Wood walks away.........before facing the truth.........

Wood turns round as Joshua stares at him:

You seek it.........from me?.........Do you think I am here.........to tell you what the truth is?.........Walk away if you wish Wood.........You seem to know the world around you.........

Wood lingers by the ring as Joshua walks away. He turns his back on Wood and stares out into the crowd. He takes a deep exasperated sigh and flings his hair back. Wood still hasn't moved as Joshua talks again.

Blindly you remark that I chase championships.........when my accomplishments will be more far-reaching.........than mere trinkets.........You stand there and believe gold.........gets you what you need.........To have it.........is to be respected.........To chase for it.........is the normal thing.........

Joshua turns back to Wood and cocks his head to the side:

Do I look normal.........to you?.........

He walks up to the ropes and stares down at Wood again:

Do I look like I need.........respect?.........

Wood doesn't know what to add as Joshua gets down on his knees and rolls out to the apron. He sits there, with his legs dangling off the side of the ring.

HA: Normal is exactly the opposite of how you would describe Joshua!

HE: And I think Wood needs a Plan B here. You cannot treat Joshua like a normal wrestler!

Joshua sits on the apron and watches Wood. He bows his head down and nods his head:

I welcome your strong words.........I welcome your wish for a slow encounter.........For a symphony is never.........short and sweet.........But I am deaf to idle threats.........from a man who is scared of his own reflection.........Who is not satisfied until his frown.........is worn by all around him.........A mere mortal who demands to be heard.........making bold suggestions of being the best.........But whose heart and gut.........are not built to withstand.........such pressures.........

Joshua lifts himself off the apron and walks back to McCoy on the steel steps. He retrieves the puppet and walks back over to Wood. He places the puppets head right up to Wood's face. Unnervingly, McCoy is wearing a smile, while Joshua still has his head bowed beside him:

I choose to fight you.........not for accolades.........not for titles.........not even for pleasure.........I choose to fight you because.........because.........it is the next page in the song sheet.........You represent a point in time.........a chapter in my saga.........and nothing more.........Fear is an emotion you may not feel.........Revenge is an emotion you will feel soon.........Pain is an emotion you will continue to feel.........as long as I decide to prolong it.........And beating me won't have any effect.........You have been marked for torture.........and your best won't be good enough.........

Joshua slowly lowers McCoy and backs up the aisle. He lifts his hair up and continues to stare right through Wood. As he reaches the stage, Joshua points at The Viper:

I am not the best in the business.........nor do I ever wish to be.........but I signify the worst this business has seen.........And as the New Year begins.........MY business will soon be everybody's.........Including the man.........afraid of his own smile.........

Joshua lifts McCoy up in the air:

Behold the past.........and the future.........Behold the pain.........and the torture.........Behold the moment.........where hell lives.........in a four cornered ring.........

The lights suddenly go out and a shrill noise of a flatline plays on the speakers. Then, when the lights come back on, Joshua and McCoy are nowhere to be seen.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 31 Dec 2014, 1:38 pm

Wembley Arena is still in a festive mood with many members of the crowd wearing Santa hats and other Christmas outfits. The camera pans to the Lloyd brothers in their usual commentary positions.

HA: Good evening folks, I hope you have all had a brilliant Christmas! We are all feeling refreshed here in 6CW and ready for another action packed year!

HE: It certainly has the makings of being one of the best!

Suddenly "Amazing Grace" plays out across the arena and the fans cheer loudly. It doesn't take long for Anthony Grace to appear with his International title around his waist. Grace is wearing a festive red suit with a white shirt and has his cheek microphone on his face. He stops on the stage and laps up the crowds support.

HA: 2014 ended in great fashion for this man. Gold around his waist and a close run match with the wrestler of the year. Whose to say 2015 is not the year of the Grace?

HE: He has certainly got the fans attention since he has arrived!

Grace turns back towards the curtain and starts applauding. Then, a large man in a Father Christmas suit appears, complete with large white beard and a sack over his shoulder. Grace shakes Santa Claus' free hand as the camera zooms in on excited children's faces.

HA: Looks like a few of these fans are going to get some extra Christmas presents!

Grace and Father Christmas walk down the aisle to a big pop. They stop half-way down and Grace takes some presents out of the sack. He chucks them into the crowd and there is a frenzy to get to them. Grace and Santa Claus then continue to walk down to the ring. There is a comedy moment as Grace rolls under the ropes but Santa can't do the same due to his massive belly. Grace helpfully lifts the bottom rope up high and Santa slithers under it.

HA: This is insane! All of these people are on their feet!

HE: Greed is an awful thing......

Grace helps Santa up and takes his sack. He then reaches inside it and chucks more brightly coloured presents out into the crowd. Santa starts to do the same and soon pretty much everyone on the front row have their hands up asking for presents.

HA: Going to be a riot soon!

Grace suddenly stops as he spots some disabled children in the front row. He quickly takes a few presents and rolls out of the ring. He hands the gifts to each child and poses for photographs as well. The big screen shows a range of different children unwrapping their presents and revealing different types of Anthony Grace merchandise. Every one of them looks really happy as the camera focuses back onto the ring. Santa and Grace dish out the last few presents before waving and applauding to the crowd.

HA: What an atmosphere! Grace and Santa bringing some more festive cheer!

As "Amazing Grace" dies down on the speakers, Santa steps back as Grace takes centre stage. The leader of the COG's takes a few moments for the cheers to fade away.

AG: Thank you. THANK YOU! I hope each and everyone of you have had an AMAZING yuletide. Full of love and laughter............and plenty of food and drink!

The crowd pop at this and Grace gives a broad smile.

AG: Christmas may have come and gone but, with the help of my good friend here, I wanted to give the COG's some belated gifts. Gifts that signify how THANKFUL I am of your support and the hope it continues into 2015!

The camera focuses on a kid wearing his newly received Believe 2 Achieve t-shirt and waving his Anthony Grace action figure.

AG: We start this year on the brink of something SPECIAL! With this International belt around all our waists, we can push FURTHER and bring the dreams I had when I entered this business into a REALITY! A few weeks ago, I pushed the current 6CW champion to his very limit. Proving the doubters WRONG yet again. Doubters who now change their tune and say Anthony Grace, the 6CW International superstar, before they say Hollywood icon! And it is thanks to the COG's......faithful in adversity and BELIEVING without fault.......that have given me the strength to climb to the heady heights of the 6CW top table! It is a Christmas present that you have constantly given me......and I am in awe of it. I love you all!

The crowd pop again and Santa applauds warmly. Grace composes himself and then stares into the camera.

AG: But the work continues. At the New Year Spectacular, I want to start this year as I mean to go on. To tackle the former owner of this belt and another champion in this company. By my side, a LEGEND of this business will fight with me. And I know that we both want to give these fans what they want to see! Our hands raised in victory and both ready and willing to start the New Year with a BANG!

HA: He certainly has all the tools to do just that!

Grace goes over to Santa and wraps his arm around him.

AG: There will be a time, my friends, in the year of 2015, that I BELIEVE will be a moment that will stand the test of time. A moment when in exactly ONE years time, we will look back on and say THAT was when I became everything you guys HOPE me to be. Whether that is with gold to hoist up high or disadvantaged people to help, I WILL deliver that moment to you all. Then, when the dust settles on that year, we will ALL look forward to the next....and the next.....and the next.......

Grace looks into the camera.

AG: Because Anthony Grace is here to stay. And here to make us all BELIEVE........

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

Santa raises Grace's hand in victory as the crowd applaud. "Amazing Grace" sounds out around the arena and Harry Lloyd struggles to be heard.

HA: What a way to bring in the new year! Anthony Grace with a pledge of loyalty to 6CW and to his COG's. Whose to say he won't lift one of the bigger prizes in 6CW next year?!

HE: It is a possibility of course......Let us wait and see.......

Grace stands in the ring for a few moments, but suddenly asks for quiet. The crowd and the music die down as Grace turns to Santa.

AG: Now Mr. Claus.......I believe we have a little something for all the parents here tonight. A surprise to show our appreciation of all the hard work they do. What do you say...........

He turns to the crowd.

AG: Do you want that special something?! Do you want me to make wishes come true?!

The crowd cheer positively at this. Santa then steps forward and starts to take his suit off. He reveals a man wearing a tuxedo, who isn't nearly as big as the fat Father Christmas suit he wore. Grace takes the man's hat and beard off and the crowd immediately start cheering loudly.

HA: I don't believe it! Michael Bublé!!!

Grace shakes the singer warmly by the hand and then gives him a hug. The crowd are applauding as Grace asks for a microphone. He hands it to Bublé who then turns to face the crowd.

HE: Grace sure knows some famous people!

Bublé starts to sing "White Christmas" as the speakers come on with that music. Grace stands beside him and looks to the heavens. Suddenly, flakes of snow start to fall slowly down to the ring. Bublé is in good voice as the crowd sing along, and even Grace starts to sing with him at the chorus. The two men stand with their arms around each other as Bublé comes to the end of the song. There is a big finish, with fireworks going off as the two men shake hands again. Grace shouts out over the cheering fans.

AG: Here is to the best Christmas ever! And to an even better New Year! God bless you all!

The fans pop as Bublé and Grace wave to the fans, as the snow continues to fall.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:41 pm

As Buble and Grace cotinue to wave and smile Killing in the name of blasts out of Wembley’s PA system causing the arena to erupt in a raucous chorus of boos…

HA: Looks like we’re going to get our first ringside visit of the New Year from the EWF world champion… Vincent Costello and we were having such a good time out here as well!

HE: What a year this young man had in 2014, he scratched and clawed his way back from purgatory to the top of the mountain… Costello is the epitome of a champion, he embodies what it means to hold a world championship and defend it with every fiber of your very being.

HA: Ok, ok… we all know you’re a fully fledge, paid up member of the Costello fan club but you’re laying it on a little thick aren’t ya?

The 6CW faithful continue to direct abuse towards the entrance way in anticipation of Vincent Costello’s arrival. The words Costello’s Law appear on the tron before becoming entangled in the thorns of a red rose… The boos kick into overdrive as the EWF champion himself appears from behind the curtain, his perpetual snarl and look of contempt slapped all over his face

HA: Costello seems full of festive spirit

HE: Can you blame him? Just listen to this reaction… these fans wouldn’t know a good thing if it punched them in the face… show our champion some damn respect you ingrates!

Costello saunters down the ramp towards the ring collecting a microphone before entering via the steel steps…Buble makes a quick exit from the ring as Grace stands with an out stretched hand in the direction of Costello...

Ignoring the gesture from Grace, VC raises the mic to speak and a ‘Costello’s Law sucks’ chant breaks out…

Costello lowers the mic, raising an eye brow in reaction, the utter disdain almost seeping out of his body!

HA: It may be a new year but these fans inside Wembely arena haven’t forgotten what Costello has done the past few months.

HE: He did what he had to do, what any other self respecting champion should do and that’s win, at all costs… any cost!

As the chant dies down Costello straightens his suit, readjusts the EWF championship and raises the microphone to talk…

Costello: I hate the damn holiday season, Thanks giving, Christmas, New year’s… I hate every single stinking second of it! But what I hate most of all… is you bottom feeders and your so called Christmas cheer… Its pathetic… maxing out your credit cards to buy pointless, worthless cheap tat for each other, getting drunk at the office party and making a pass at the girl from accounts who’s way out of your league and then eating your body weight in fat and grease. It makes me sick… every single one of you and your festiveness makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

And now it’s all come to an end, now that it’s a new year… everyone wants to know what my thoughts are on 2014, on the year gone by… well sorry to disappoint you but I don’t do reflectiveness, I don’t do nostalgia… reflective men often find themselves in a place removed from reality, looking back at what shoulda, coulda, woulda happened! Well Costello’s Law has no regrets, it has no time for reflection because Costello’s Law is reality, it’s the cold, hard, hate fueled truth that you all have to come to terms with. There aint no prizes for second place and while all you hicks look back at your year gone by, either consoling or reminiscing… Costello’s Law looks to the future, I look to the new year ahead and aint no one gonna stop what I’ve got planned for 6CW in 2015… not my so called partner in our match later tonight Jax Cutler, or my opponent Anthony Grace and certainly not his partner JJ Johnson.

And speaking of the ‘living legend’ that is JJ Johnson

The crowd pop at the very mention of JJ’s name

HA: A lot of love for JJ here tonight

Costello: That’s right, your beloved JJ, well let me tell you a few home truths about the self-proclaimed best pure athlete in the business today, the main event playa, The Franchise Initiative… the man who would do anything for all of you, who lives and dies for his fans.

But let’s not forget that he turned his back on every single one of you to make his name in Hollywood, he was done with you all, done with wrestling because he didn’t need it any more, he chewed you all up and spat you out… now that I respect, that I like! But what I can’t respect, what I can’t just sit back  and abide is Mr. morale supremacy preaching to anyone that’ll listen, that he came back to wrestling, to 6CW for all you fans, to prove he is still the best, the greatest of all time… because that is the biggest pile of bull cr@p I’ve heard in a long time and that says a lot considering I’ve had that petulant little emo Liam Wood crying in my face for two years.

There is one reason Johnson came back to wrestling and one reason only… Cash, money, Benjamin’s!

Nothing more, nothing less… but JJ’s been around the block a few times he knows how to play the game, he knows how to work the crowd, he knew that when he walked through these doors that he would have to play the whiter than white, holy than thou hero... but I know JJ, I know the truth… I can see behind the façade, I can peel away the layers of your extremely convincing performance… god knows you’re not that talented an actor… we all saw the movies, or rather wish we hadn’t.

Because the truth is... Johnson hates all of you as much as I do, he has nothing but contempt for you, all you are is a pound sign to him idiotic punters whose sole purpose is to line his pockets so that he can buy a holiday home in Monaco> He shovels his BS with such conviction and dedication to the performance that you all eat it up without a second thought… you may boo me and think that Costello’s Law sucks, but at least I’m honest with you, at least I tell you the truth... when I come out here and tell you that I feel infected by your very stench it comes from the heart, it comes from a place of truth… whereas your beloved JJ, your greatest of all time he only tells you what profits him… well JJ you may have come to 6CW and taken a good look around and spotted Costello’s Law the hottest talent on the roster, and thought to yourself "there’s some damn fine coattails to grab onto"… but it’s reality check time, I’m no one’s golden ticket, I’m no one’s free ride because when you mess with me it’ll cost ya, and you my friend do not have nearly enough credit to cash your way out of this one. So next time you wanna cast an envious eye at my EWF title I’d think again if I was you!

And tonight you team up with another hypocritical, money grabber… Anthony Grace…

Costello now turns to face Grace who's still standing in the ring

Grace, you stand here pandering to the masses, bringing out your celebrity friends in some desperate failing attempt to get over with them but the sad reality is you will never be anything more than a side show in this business, you make a mockery of everything wrestling stands for, you aren’t fit to stand there with that title because you haven’t earned it. You got that title around your waist because you are Anthony Grace the movie star... not because you deserve it, that title belongs to Jax Cutler, the rightful International champion, now there’s a man who has my respect!

Sure I don’t like him and I know he doesn’t like me but we don’t need to like each other… because when it comes to you and JJ we have a shared common reason to be on the same page and that’s starting 2015 as we mean to go on… by taking the two biggest BS pedaling phony’s and putting their falsities out for all to see!

Costello lowers the mic, looking out around the arena with a smug look of superiority… the EWF title glistening on his shoulder!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:59 am

Allen: Happy New Year and welcome backstage right here in the heart of London city… Wembley Arena! And who better to join me as my first guest of 2015 than the hometown boy done good, that’s right it’s the Cockney Crusader… Terrance Kray!

Welcome Terry, happy New Year!

Kray: And to you Tim mate, you know I’ve got a feeling about 2015, its one of those pit of your stomach tingling, hairs on the back of your neck standing up kinda feelings… it feels like 2015 is gonna be big, huge, interstellar even for the Cockney Crusade.

Allen: Yeah I know what you mean, there’s a real buzz around the place and no buzz bigger or more anticipated from the 6CW universe than the one surrounding you and your match with our other newest recruit Buck Riggins…

Kray: OH YEAH, I’m ready for it mate, I can’t not wait to get back out there, you know there’s no better feeling than competing inside that ring, inside this building, in front of my people and that’s what Buck needs to understand. Now I’ve got nothing against the big fella, he seems like a stand up gent, but when you get in the ring with Terrance Kray whether you’re a stand up gent or not you get in the ring with the entire Cockney Crusade… All 10 thousand of us ready and willing to AVE-IT.

Allen: There’s no doubting that you have a strong following especially here in London, but Buck Riggins has been extremely impressive since his debut, he’s beaten a former world champion in Daniel Reilly, convincingly… and no disrespect meant Terry but you haven’t beaten anyone yet… what makes you so confident?

Kray: You know when people prefix their questions with “No disrespect, but…” it generally means the opposite, luckily… I like you, but don’t treat me like some snot nose rookie straight outta boot camp! You’re talking to Terrance Kray one of the most dominant wrestlers on this rock. I’ve spent the last 5 years travelling up and down this great country competing in every dirty disgusting venue you could imagine… I’ve paid my dues and then some… I aint no mug so don’t treat me like one.

Now I aint getting into a Hampton measuring competition with Buck Riggins because it wouldn’t be fair on the poor lad, I have to get my strides made specially you know! But what I will say is I’m impressed with Buck Riggins, I fought alota people over the years and I can tell you this for nothing… Buck has it, whatever it is, he’s got it in spades… I mean just look at the man, he’s big, he’s strong, he’s got heart, talent and charisma and he’s had a couple of good matches in his short career but what he hasn’t faced yet is someone with just as much hunger, someone whose appetite is just as big if not bigger… because beating Daniel Reilly or Daniel Day Lewis or whatever the hell his name is means jack in my world. Buck will know he’s in a real fight the second that bell rings and I hit him straight in the jaw, oh he’ll know Timmy boy, he’ll know that the Crusader is a whole different animal within seconds of being in a match with me.

Allen: Honestly Terry I meant nothing by it, I was just trying to…

Kray: Put a sock in it Tim, its forgotten.

Allen: One final question then, on our last show before the festive season you were extremely vocal about ending the UK championship reign of Simon Cagero, with him now out of commission and the title vacant do you plan on putting that strap around your waist?

Kray: Great question and of course the answer is yes… I’ve held championship gold in every wrestling organisation I’ve been in and 6CW will be no different, let’s be honest Tim who better than the London Legend, the Cockney Crusader to represent this country as its champion?

Allen: I can’t think of many!

Kray: Rule Britannia mate, rule Britannia!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:12 pm

Grace smiles at Costello, before looking outside of the ring where Bublé has made his quick exit.

AG: First things first, can I get a round of applause for my friend Mr. Michael Bublé! It was tremendous of him to spend some time with us!

Grace applauds loudly and the crowd follow suit. The leader of the Cogs then turns to Costello and outstretches his hand again. For the second time, Costello refuses it. Grace doesn't seem perturbed by that, but merely carries on speaking.

AG: Mr. Costello, I greatly respect you for coming out here and voicing your opinion on the current situation between Mr. Cutler and I. Obviously I would have preferred it if you had taken my side, but regardless of that, your BELIEF does matter. All I can say on that matter is what I have said previously. In the eyes of 6CW and the rule makers, I am INDEED the International champion. Whether that is regretful to you Mr. Costello is unfortunately something I cannot rectify. I do not plan to hand this title back because the previous holder has ISSUES with the result. As far as I am aware......it was a 3 count. Right guys?

He looks to the crowd who immediately show their support. A "It was 3" chant soon starts up and Grace broadly smiles at the reaction. Once the audience have quietened down, he continues to speak.

AG: But Mr. Costello, I am not one to turn away a distressed fellow human being. I have already said that if Mr. Cutler wishes to avenge his loss, then he CAN have that match. Anthony Grace doesn't hide away. Anthony Grace is here to STAY. Standing in front of thousands of witnesses and stating that he is a fighting champion. Mr. Cutler will get another shot, I am sure of that. If he loses again, then hopefully I will get your respect Mr. Costello. As EWF champion, it is respect that I would accept graciously. For I would have hoped that I have done enough in my short time here to get that from you at the very least.  It is something I still BELIEVE I can ACHIEVE!

Grace taps the gold around his waist as the fans cheer on mention of the catchphrase. Grace smiles to the crowd and then continues.

AG: As for your remarks on Mr. Johnson, it is not something I would agree to. But as I have stated, you are right to have your opinions. I am sure Mr. Johnson will respond to them in kind. I do think Mr. Johnson was unlucky in his choice of film roles, but I for one know that Hollywood is a bear pit to rookies in the film business. However, when it comes to WRESTLING, surely even you Mr. Costello will have to admit Mr. Johnson is no amateur. Even if you doubt his credentials for being here, you cannot overlook what he has ACHIEVED. And I consider it an honour to be his partner this week.

Grace steps up to Costello, while still smiling.

AG: I look forward to our match Mr. Costello. A chance for the COG's to celebrate the beginning of 2015 by seeing rip-roaring tag team bout. It is something I have dreamed to be a part of......the BIG matches with the BIG personalities. Let us all PRAY that God is shining down on me and allow Mr. Johnson and I to pick up the win. It is something I will treasure Mr. Costello, that is for certain. For when the OVATION plays.....I hope the victory music that will sound out will be that of "Amazing Grace". Let us all wish the experience is AMAZING for us all!

He steps away and rotates on the spot with his hand stretched out to the crowd. The audience start to cheer at this, before Grace stares back at Costello.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 07 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

Wood looks around the arena along with the other shocked fans, he takes a few steps back before looking down at the microphone at his feet. Wood slowly crouches down and takes the microphone before walking over to a cameraman and speaking down the lens.

“Now Joshua before you did your whole David Blaine act you asked me a question that really caught my attention, it really made me see even further behind the whole bogey man act you do “so well”. I wasn't going to reply but I admit...you've peaked my interest.”

Wood pauses for a moment as a smirk covers his face, he walks around the ring side area still keeping his eyes on the camera as he speaks.

“You asked me if you looked normal and despite the B-Movie look the honest answer I have for you is...yes! When I look at you I know you and everyone else expects me to see a monster standing before me but I just see a man...You might be bigger than me, you might be spookier than me and you probably have a strength advantage but I know for a fact that no matter the size...every single man has his breaking point and I can guarantee you that I'll find yours before you find mine!”

The crowd cheer as Wood hops back up on to the ring apron, eyes still locked on the apron.

“You see, I know for fact that when you look at me you see nothing but a jumped up, spoilt superstar with a hero complex but I have news for you Joshie...I am not like anyone you will have EVER faced before...I am NOT normal. In the two years I have been in this business I have withstood more punishment than should be physically possible. I have gone through things that would not only end people's careers but end their damn lives!”

Wood pauses for a moment

“I have been outnumbered, attacked with weapons and put in hospital time and time again but I've never been left broken! I have always stood back up, dusted myself off, beat my chest and screamed in the face of the demons that have been chasing me...I have never backed down from anything and I don't plan on starting now that Michael Myers is stalking my every move...”

The crowds cheers get louder as Wood gets more and more emotional

“...Joshua, you put me through the ring and tried to leave me broken but in just a few short days I will remind you that I am still here...”

Wood looks down at the camera, straight down the lens

“...standing my ground...
...beating my damn chest...
...and screaming in your face for you to...”

“...do...
...your...
...worst!”

Wood finally drops the mic letting it hit the ground before hopping down and jumping in to the ground to leave the arena.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:36 pm

*Timothy Allen is shown in the backstage area, microphone in hand...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...Buck Riggins!

*The camera pans to Buck stood alongside Allen, he smiles and shakes hands with Tim.

TA: Welcome Buck, it's been a while since our last show, what have you been up to over the holidays?

Buck: Timmy boy, I've had one hell of a good time spending my first Christmas and new year over here in England. I'm not saying it was the best Christmas I ever had, y'all certainly don't know how to cook a turkey right. I kept telling the chef in the canteen he was doing it wrong, but boy he's more stubborn than a mule!

But new year, boy that was something else. I never seen anything like it back home. Y'all know how to throw a good hoe-down! I never seen so many beers in all my life, I was happier than a hungry baby at a topless bar...actually, we were at a topless bar. Tim, y'all never seen women like this, the things they were doing, I don't even know what to call it.

TA: I think we better stop this conversation right there! Onto your match at the new year's special, against fellow newcomer Terence Kray. What are your thoughts on the match Buck?

Buck: It's gonna be a good one Timmy boy, but probably not for Mr Kray. I heard him talking about himself, and he's got an ego bigger than the good ol' United States of America. I know he's been wrestling a lot longer than I have, and he's got a reputation that I one day dream of having. But so did Daniel Reilly, and look what I did to him. The past means nothing to me Timmy, I've learned the hard way there ain't no point in looking back.

Whatever Mr Kray has achieved in the past, don't matter diddly squat to me. I'm looking to the future, and Kray is blocking my path. Where I'm from, when something's in your way, then you just run it over like a Georgia tank. Kray thinks he's tougher than a two dollar stake, but he's going to realise the true meaning of tough after I'm done with him. You're in my world now, and it's a dog eat dog world Kray.

TA: And finally, what are your thoughts on Aftermath, where Jax Cutler speared you twice before leaving the ring, giving you the win by count out?

BR: That was a big mistake Timmy. I know that Jax is dumb as a post, but I thought his manager Mr Hathaway would have known better than to get on the wrong side of me. But he just couldn't himself, he's got enough mouth for four sets of teeth. I know I might not get the chance straight away, but when I do, Jax will be wishing that Mr Hathaway kept his All Hat, No Cadillac mouth shut. And that is a guarantee.

TA: Thank you for your time Buck, and good luck tomorrow.

BR: Thanks Timmy boy. But there's no need to lie, I know y'all are a regular at that topless bar.

*The camera's hastily go back to ringside, and then a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:40 pm

*Timothy Allen is sat in a dimly lit room in a chair, holding papers. He shuffles them before a knock on the door is heard, he stands up and moves towards the door, opening it quickly.*

TA: Ahh, Mr. Hathaway, I'm glad you've agreed to this interview, do sit down.

MH: Well there are obviously questions to be asked and answers to be given, I think it's important that Jax Cutler has a voice, and I am it.

*They both take a seat in chairs which are opposite to each other, Michael Hathaway is miked up by a worker and then he sits down. He runs his hand over the top of his greying hair, slicking it back before adjusting the red tie to go with his black suit.*

TA: First things first, let's deal with Aftermath...Jax lost his match-

MH: By countout.

TA: True, but all the same, he did lose the match after being in a winning position and you put this down to Jax wanting to play by his own rules, can you clarify this?

MH: Certainly. At Ground Zero my client Jax Cutler, the 6CW International Champion was not beaten and yet the match ended. The match was supposed to only end when either Jax or Mr. Grace submitted or was subject to a three count pinfall. What we saw at Ground Zero was neither of those things and yet I am sat here not representing the International Champion. At Aftermath, we needed to send a message to the powers that be and that message was that Jax Cutler plays by his own rules, he is not going to be constricted and constrained by people who have screwed him out of a championship. It was only fitting that Jax was to end the match not winning where it was clear he should be.

TA: What about Bucky Riggins? He said that he wants another opportunity at Jax because of what happened in the match?

MH: Bucky Riggins? He's just a hick trying to get some kind of publicity and attention by hanging onto Jax Cutler. Being in the ring with Jax is as good as his career will ever be, being associated with the talent of Jax Cutler will forever be his legacy. But I don't want to see him try and drag it out. We gave him his moment in the spotlight and he should treasure that instead of greedily searching for more. I don't want to offend him, I assume that would put me in the sights of his huge, disgusting, inbred family...but Bucky Riggins is not a man Jax Cutler needs to beat or needs to face ever again. Bucky Riggins is the kind of guy who should be kneeling down and giving Jax a step up into the ring not expecting to have more matches with him.

TA: Harsh words...but where does this whole sorry mess go? Court?

MH: Jax Cutler doesn't want to go to court, Jax Cutler doesn't want to have sit through weeks and weeks of court room drama. He's an athlete he wants to fight, he wants his title back and he wants to conquer and destroy Anthony Grace in the process of getting it back. Grace knows what Jax can do to people, he knows what he is capable of and Anthony Grace knows that he didn't beat Jax last time round. Day of Reckoning, he HAS to put the title on the line and he has to face the consequences of parading around with a title he knows that not only he shouldn't have but more importantly should be resting on the shoulder of a supremely more talented man...JAX CUTLER!

TA: I don't know...I've seen the footage again...I'm sure he does get a 3 count.

MH: Timothy, do you like your job here?

TA: Yeah, it's pretty great actually...I'm a big wrestling fan, have been since I was young so to be around all these sta-

MH: Yeah. Yaddayadda...do you like being fit and healthy?

TA: Erm...well obviously yes I do.

MH: Do you enjoy being able to walk these corridors?

TA: Ehh yeah...

MH: Then I suggest you shut the hell up and accept that it was NOT a 3 count, or Jax Cutler will leave you without a job, without your health and unable to walk. Who the hell do you think you were speaking to anyway? I'm Michael Hathaway, I represent the most dangerous man in professional wrestling, show me some respect.

*Silence lingers in the air for a few uncomfortable moments as Michael Hathaway sits back, his flushed cheeks clearing and Timothy Allen clears his throat.*

TA: I am sorry Mr. Hathaway. This next question is possibly a touchy one, but it needs to be asked, after a tremendous start in 6CW many are starting to question whether Jax Cutler is the star you have made him out to be, that people have him figured out. Do you have a response?

MH: I do. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Jax Cutler is the finished article, that he has no flaws and that he is without fault, that would be nonsense. But what is more nonsensical is that Jax Cutler has shown anything other than supreme athletic ability and professional wrestling talent since he has been here. That has not changed and nothing he has done suggests slowing down or being figured out or losing his touch. He lost the title in the most ridiculously unprofessional circumstances and that's it. Every night Jax wrestles he is dominant, he is destructive and he is superb. The critics are just cynics, desperate to see the best thing to arrive in 6CW for years fail. The Main Event who never makes it to the main event is their angle.

Now Jax, and I in fact, have things to learn, areas to get better and attributes to focus on improving but take it from me, Jax Cutler will adapt and evolve quicker than anyone can believe. He absorbs information and he changes to his environment and to new knowledge so fast that nobody else can keep up. If he starts making mistakes, they will be cut out, if people work out how to stop him, he changes what he does, if he needs to take a different approach to beat a specific opponent, he does it. Jax Cutler hasn't become the man and the athlete he is through stubborness and refusal to learn, he has become this BEAST by adapting, improving, changing, evolving...and he isn't done, he won't be done until this company and everyone who pays attention to it accepts the FACT that Jax Cutler is the best professional wrestler in the world.

TA: Well at 6CW's New Years Spectacular, Jax is involved in a tag team match, one of the opponents is Anthony Grace who we obviously know your thoughts on, but what about Jax's partner for the night the EWF World Champion; Vincent Costello or Grace's partner, the legend that is JJ Johnson?

MH: I do find these tag team matches fascinating it brings me into contact with all sorts of characters. Vincent Costello, he's a man who has our respect. That takes a lot. When you're on a different level like Jax Cutler is, it can be sometimes hard to find anybody who you believe worthy of respect but I think I am safe in saying that Costello has it. He's the EWF World Champion, he's got a great attitude, a great style in the ring and most importantly of all, he recognises the fact that Jax Cutler is a beast and is a wrestling machine and is a talent to be admired. He also sees the truth that Anthony Grace should not have the International Championship, that the rightful champion will be in his corner on the 9th of January. 

As for JJ Johnson...let me tell you about JJ Johnson...when I first met Jax Cutler he was an amateur, he was doing it in schools and church halls....15 he was, so this was 7 years ago now. After about a year of me being friends of Jax and his family, he seemed a lot less interested in amateur wrestling, he could only talk about one thing...6WF...and the reason.....JJ Johnson. This fast-talking, black guy had just debuted and Jax's eyes were opened. He'd found a role model, he'd found a guy he could follow in the footsteps of. Now Jax is a different beast to JJ Johnson, while Johnson relied on showmanship Jax Cutler was just a feat of athleticism and power and speed and strength and intelligence. But that's why Jax Cutler was first interested in professional wrestling...

Now take it forward a few years and JJ Johnson did something that Jax Cutler would never forgive, he turned his back on sport in favour of movies...what a joke. That's failure, especially in the eyes of Jax Cutler. He saw JJ Johnson no longer as an icon, but as a quitter, as a waste of time and money and oxygen. Jax goes MMA, he's very successful but then professional wrestling, the call becomes too much and Jax Cutler arrives in 6CW, and who should return so soon afterwards but JJ Johnson....Jax Cutler more than anybody wants his hands on him, he's his childhood hero, his teenage nightmare and now....a competitor. This opportunity will not be passed up.

But it's not enough, I know that I will have failed as a representative for Jax Cutler if he don't get him Johnson on a plate for him to pick apart. A bit of a bombshell huh?

TA: Wow, that is something I'm not sure anybody knew about Jax Cutler and adds another level of intrigue into his career here in 6CW. That's all we've got time for, but you'll be able to catch Jax Cutler in action in 6CW's New Year Spectacular tomorrow night!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down