The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book till Mania

+8
liverbnz
The_Enigma
Marky
Kay Fabe
Hero
Dolphin Ziggler
NickisBHAFC
jai.roberts
12 posters

Go down

Book till Mania Empty Book till Mania

Post by jai.roberts Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 21:46

I see alot of people on here slating WWE programming for a long time now ....

So my task for you all is how would you book Now till Mania 31 ....

(By the way I also think the Poop at the mo)

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Book till Mania Empty Re: Book till Mania

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:55

Reigns better main event Wrestle Mania or I'll be livid.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 23:16

Very hard to say as you dont know who might be available. And its also hard to ignore WWE plans that look to be shaping up. The newly labelled "Vigilante" Sting looks set to take on HHH, Wyatt v Taker could be a real possibility.

All in all, the two hardest to book for are Cena and Bryan.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 23:49

NickisBHAFC wrote:Reigns better main event Wrestle Mania or I'll be livid.

It clearly is being signposted to be that way but I really want it to be the case if he's going over Lesnar.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 1:47

Its not so much the booking of who beats who I'm concerned by anyway, its their general use of time and their wayward finishes.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 15:34

I think it all depends if and when Daniel Bryan is healthy enough again, if he's back for the Rumble he might juat get the Main event spot with Brock, if that happens then the WWE can actually follow the plan they originally had for Bryan post WM30

Roman Reigns has to be on a collision course with Seth Rollins

Rusev you'd think after this amount of time may as well continue to be built up for Cena

Wyatt for Taker?

Sting and HHH looks like an early lock but you'd imagine that after all this time if they ever got the opportunity to gwt Sting and Taker on the same WM card then it would be to face each other, maybe neither wants to do the job though, for the record HHH would offer a far better match IMO

If Sting gets Taker I'd expect Orton to get HHH, if Sting gets HHH then surely its the very last opportunity to get Cena/Taker on at WrestleMania.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 15:52

Bryan v Lesnar
Bryan wins the Rumble, would have Lesnar almost destroy Bryan in the build-up only for Bryan to shock the world again.

Reigns v Rollins v Ambrose
Rollins tries to cash in the MITB on Lesnar, Reigns makes him lose it. Whoever's in charge can let them fight at Mania to be number one contender, and add Ambrose to give The Shield full closure.

Wyatt v Undertaker
Writes itself.

Rusev v Cena
Rusev stays undefeated until Cena beats him at Mania, also give some pride back to the US Title if Cena carries it around for a while.

Sting v HHH
Even if not for any control, just HHH looking for revenge and coming back as a part time wrestler not in power.

Rest of the undercard I CBA with at the moment.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 16:05

If any of you are currently unhappy with the direction or booking that WWE is currently heading in ATM, or would simply like to build your own road to WrestleMania, then WWA would be absolutely perfect for you! Starting in January!!!

We only have limited spaces left so if you are interested, please send me a Private PM OK

Cheap Plug Done. Laugh

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 17:11

I think is Cena is beating Brock at RR and Reigns is taking the title from him unless the fans go against it like they did with Batista.

Bryan takes on Lesnar, taker gets Sting if he's avaialble, if not HHH. Rollins gets Orton and The Ascension when the tag belts.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 23:37

The_Enigma wrote:If any of you are currently unhappy with the direction or booking that WWE is currently heading in ATM, or would simply like to build your own road to WrestleMania, then WWA would be absolutely  perfect for you! Starting in January!!!

We only have limited spaces left so if you are interested, please send me a Private PM OK

Cheap Plug Done. Laugh
Am I still banned?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 0:21

NickisBHAFC wrote:
The_Enigma wrote:If any of you are currently unhappy with the direction or booking that WWE is currently heading in ATM, or would simply like to build your own road to WrestleMania, then WWA would be absolutely  perfect for you! Starting in January!!!

Cheap Plug Done. Laugh
Am I still banned?

If going to dick us about like last time then yes Book till Mania 3559488474

#SuckIt

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 12:14

I want to create a show that will change the concept of WWA for ever.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 5:44

The dethroning of Lesnar - A lot of people will look at booking Mania and consider how to get Reigns in the position to take on the current champ. Beating Lesnar at Mania is going to feel like a big deal, but WWE do need to do their best to rebuild some of the mystique around their champion. People go crazy for him when he appears and he generally delivers at PPVs. I can only think of two times he could be questioned and that would be HHH at Mania and Cena at NOC. Both of those were out of his control; the booking was entirely to blame.

They struck absolute gold with Lesnar when he decimated Cena and have blunted his progress by their fear of weakening jumpin John. At Night of Champions they could have had him beat literally anyone else; I don't think there is anyone on the roster who at that time would have been weakened by losing to Lesnar. It is here that I have to take back my points in a discussion on the podcast with Gavin and say I can see similarities to shoddy finish of the Cena/Lesnar rematch and the poor WCW booking. There was no long term plan in place at all. Cena could have come back to make this big rematch with Lesnar at RR by rebuilding through a comeback that saw him take on and beat other players in the main event picture. Granted, a few have been injured and taken from his path, but smarter booking of Rollins, Orton and even Ambrose could have made that possible.

Onto the here and now, Lesnar needs to beat Cena in a competitive match, but one where he also shows dominance come the end. You can stand up to a test and then come through it as the clear winner. It is not so much that Lesnar was made to look unimpressive by the NOC bout with Cena, more the fact that fans have kind of got used to him not being around. A success and a failure on WWE's part; they've made events feel important without the title but it has devalued the title in doing so. For that to happen we need to have more than just the Royal Rumble defence before WrestleMania. Fast Lane needs Lesnar.

It also needs an opponent that the fans can get behind, who can take the loss without suffering too hard but who isn't a stale hand to feed to Lesnar so the fans are not bored.

In the build up to the Rumble Heyman will be very important. He will fill the Lesnar absence and deliver lines people actually listen to. The way WWE have played with a Rollins/Heyman relationship is very clever. I would go with that further. Conversations backstage, some that you cannot hear and some you can. Heyman should give Rollins a speech about how he should enter himself in the Rumble, regardless of the briefcase. Tell him that Lesnar will take on all challengers, that he wants to face the best and Rollins is the best. No one will be able to eliminate him anyway, so why not grab his shot at the WWE title on the grandest stage without even having to use his MITB shot? He'd go as far to say that if someone eliminated Rollins then that would be an achievement worthy of a title shot in itself Then the week after have Rollins cut a promo saying he will be entering the Rumble and how he and Heyman have come to a business arrangement of sorts due to the fact Mr Heyman prides himself on working with world class talents. Have Rollins explain that Paul is embarrassed by some of his past choices but wants to show the world he can take on the future of the WWE again and lead him to the very top.

Ryback interrupts and we have reference back to his days alongside Heyman. Kick off a mini feud. Rollins gets to a point in the Rumble where all the other competitors in the ring at the time are downed and hurt. Rollins stands, his arms aloft, cocky gestures towards the crowd. Ryback's music hits, the anticipation is that Ryback is there to bring him down. But after a brawl of sorts Rollins gets the upperhand. As he is shouting over the top rope at Ryback, laughing at his elimination, Cesaro slides into the ring (not an official entrant) and throws Rollins over the top.

But Cesaro is a heel you say! I'd have him do a slight face turn, a mini feud with Kidd in the build up to Rumble. Make him likeable but not ever really obviously turn him. They've had a little tag team recently but its got no legs. A feud would lead to an entertaining match on Raw and Cesaro obviously goes over. So hes got a little momentum and could be considered to have shown face tendencies. Cesaro has obviously heard Rollins talking Heyman's former clients down and Heyman's suggestion that eliminating Rollins is worth a title shot alone.

Raw after Rumble, Cesaro calls Heyman out and wants his title shot. Rollins joins Heyman on stage as they talk about how Cesaro wasnt even in the Rumble at this point, he wasnt a competitor. Heyman agrees that Cesaro can earn a shot at Lesnar if he somehow can beat the future of the WWE, Seth Rollins, in next week's main event on Raw. Rollins is of course a little peeved, hes a heel so wrestling someone good isnt what he wants to do, but Heyman assures him he'll win so Rollins calms. But Cesaro wins, earns his shot at Lesnar at Fast Lane. I'd have the Rumble winner (surprise reveal later in this post) come out and staredown Heyman on the outside, a slight distraction for Rollins and he turns back round to go into the Cesaro swing and then the Neutralizer. Whats that you say?! Not a clean finish?! Its dusty rather than dirty, a feel good moment and not so much interference as slight distraction.

Cesaro is now in the position where the fans are desperate for him to be; they want to cheer him and like him. Cesaro gets his chance to prove he connects with the crowd. Of course, Cesaro loses, but in one hell of a fight. Just by being elevated he looks a million bucks and gets momentum in having stood up to the beast.

Within this I have kind of explained the path of Lesnar
So at this point we have:

Lesnar vs Rumble winner - WWE Title

Reigns -

A mini feud with Big Show before the Rumble is a solid enough idea. Wins a match before the Rumble and eliminates the fat crying lump on the night too. So, Reigns then wins the Rumble. As mentioned in the above paragraphs, he has stared down Heyman and slightly cost Rollins his match. That leads to them having a match at Fast Lane (Reigns and Rollins, not Reigns and Heyman you buffoons). Easy enough feud to set up that WWE has teased for ages. Reigns gets a big win over Rollins, it isnt seen as just a holdover feud like Batista vs Del Rio cos the guys are young and more exciting. Considering Rollins and Reigns will later feud over the title, I think a win here only adds to the intrigue of Rollins cashing in on Reigns at a later date.

Reigns of course goes on to face Lesnar, and I'd have him win.

So, now Mania has: Reigns v Lesnar

Now, as i've said before, the two hardest to book are Cena and Bryan. Both need opponents of a certain stature but both have certain heels they just cannot fight again. This list would include: Orton, Kane, Wyatt for both, HHH for Bryan and Rollins for Cena. But the list of heels with any stature is limited. The name I can think of is Rusev. Cena seems right because of his all American image. The problem then becomes what to do with Bryan. His fitness levels suggest Mania might be his proper return target. Can he go 100mph straight away (let alone ever again)? Adding Cena, is Rusev worthy? Is Cena beating him a fitting end or another Cena burial? Personally, I'd have Bryan return and beat Rusev, a reasonably big match for Rusev, a moment the fans would enjoy and someone they'd like to see beat someone, rather than a possible negative reaction to Cena winning.

That leads me to where to go with Cena. I'd curveball it a bit and have Ambrose play his lunatic face but not face character and want a match with him. Play him as the "Punk" of this time, the guy the older fans want to win and who is kind of face but anti-Cena. The buzz for that match in the crowd could be really good and it also portrays Ambrose in the way that gets him over, anti-establishment and "cool".

So, Lesnar v Reigns, Bryan v Rusev, Cena v Ambrose.

As others above I'd book HHH v Sting and Wyatt v Taker so add those two matches.

At this point I am going to post this cos I can't be bothered to save it to a word document. I will come back at a later date to add to the card and maybe give some slightly less lazy explanations as its half 5 (well it was when I wrote this sentence) in the morning

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 21:40

Rumble -

Reigns Rollins ambrose and stooges in ring, quick tease of shield fight then reigns and ambrose concentrate on stooges, Rollins flattens ambrose and has reigns on ropes, Ziggler arrives (big Pop) to save reigns only to get eliminated by last man in orton - who  Rollins and the stooges put out. Quick stooge elimination before reigns and bride put Rollins over. Stare out. Reigns and ambrose touch gloves/shake hands then go at it, reigns wins. They shake hands afterwards.

Title match.

Lesnar beats cena up for 15-20 minutes. Covers him with his foot only to withdraw at 2 on a few occasions. Rollins walks down with mitb. Lesnar squares up to Rollins, returns to ring and locks in kimura whilst staring down Rollins. Red checks on cena, Rollins enters ring with briefcase in two hands, lesnar stares him out then takes a dive. Cena crawls to a desperate cover and makes the pin fall.

Cenas music is playing, lesnar does the tamer sit up thing and smiles, f5 x2, then props cena against ring post. Cash in, kerb stomp - pin in under 30 seconds. Heyman appears, he lesnar and Rollins laugh and shake hands. Heyman points at cena, lesnar f5s, Rollins lines up a kerb stomp.

If yah smell......

Rock lays out Brock, Rollins and heyman run.

Rock cuts a promo on lesnar on Monday night, calling him a bully etc,
Cites how he didn't like it when people as big as him punched back in ufc and stars the biggest thing in wwe is going to teach him at lesson at mania.

Ambrose keeps interfering with Rollins segments and reigns/ Rollins title build. Gm offers him a title shot if he can win his match at fast lane, handicap vs ryback and big show. He wins via a roll up after some ryback/show posturing.

2 divas debut from nxt, rowan takes a shine to one, what kidnaps and brainwashes her - introducing sister Abigail. Wyatt vs rowan at mania. Abigail to face turn and side with rowan during the match.

Leaving us with:
Preshow - dust off, who cares who wins
Cena vs rusev opening the show. Cena to job (about time) setting up another redemption story for him (at the time of year no one cares)
Big show vs ryback - squash for rhback(if he can lift big show)
Orton vs Ziggler - Ziggler going over
Tag, Miz, uso, Ascension. - mizdow
Wyatt vs rowan - rowan
Hhh vs sting - hhh
Women's toilet break - who cares
Brock vs rock - Brock (can't lose 2/3 mania since return or streak match and sets up next years mania match with him as champ)
Shield triple threat for title -
Surely the biggest pop ever, montages/promos from their debut in 2011 right through. 3 way stare down at start building a huge crowd noise. Ambrose to turn heel during the bout only for reigns to pin Rollins for the win.

Only relying on rock working, Bryans unfortunate injury has killed him and a taker match would be a farce.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 25 Dec 2014 - 21:47

Some of you guys should really give WWA a try, some good ideas.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 16:04

Would like Ziggler to get a big mania match cud even be HHH after Dolph was the sole survivor. Have HHH screw dolph in an international match and just constantly cause problems for Dolph. Still mention how its only thanks to Sting that he won and Dolph will never b main event (d bryan style)

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 16:05

intercontinental*

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down