The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31

3 posters

Go down

How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31 Empty How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:44 am

FAST LANE

Randy Orton returns to get revenge on Seth Rollins, leaving Dolph Ziggler to pin him and get the win for his team. Goldust beats Stardust. Rusev beats John Cena. Roman Reigns beats Daniel Bryan after a brilliant back and forth match. They shake hands after. Roman Reigns gets a WWE World Heavyweight title shot against Brock Lesnar at Mania.

The next night on Raw, Bryan comes out first. He says Reigns beat him fair and square and deserves his title shot. But he wants to be the first to challenge the winner of that match to a title match at Extreme Rules. Ziggler comes out and says it's about time he gets a shot. He suggests to Bryan that they have a match at Mania. Winner of the match takes on the winner of Lesnar v Reigns. Triple H comes out and says that they would have to earn it along with everyone. Over the next month there would be an 8 man tournament with the final at Mania. The winner will be named the number 1 contender. Bryan and Ziggler both end up in the final anyway. After losing to Goldust, Stardust comes back as Cody Rhodes and challenges his brother to a rematch. The Raw after Fast Lane sees Mizdow finally stand up to The Miz and go back to being Damien Sandow.

WRESTLEMANIA 31

Most of the card: Memorial Battle Royal. Miz v Sandow. Rhodes v Goldust. Rusev v Cena. Bryan v Ziggler. Sting v Triple H. Bray Wyatt v The Undertaker. Rollins v Orton. Lesnar v Reigns.

Ryback wins the battle royal, lastly eliminating a heel Sheamus. Sandow beats The Miz. Rhodes beats Goldust who then retires. Cena pins Rusev to win the United States title. Bryan beats Ziggler. Orton beats Rollins. Reigns beats Lesnar for the title seemingly setting up a rematch with Bryan until Rollins cashes in.

Then at Extreme Rules you can have Ryback v Sheamus, as well as the 3rd and final match between Rusev and Cena, with Rusev winning his title back and winning the series 2-1. And as the cherry on top Rollins defends the title against Bryan in a 60 minute Iron Man match.

I think that is the way to book it which can keep the Bryan fans and the Reigns fans happy.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31 Empty Re: How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31

Post by kamikaze Wed 25 Feb 2015, 6:19 am

RAW opens with Heath Slater in the ring and declaring he is once again the One Man rock band and he wants to know why Titus walked out on SlatorGator to restart the PTP.

Titus comes out to a luke warm pop at best and says he felt betrayed by Slater! Titus shows us still images of Heath dressed as Sting on a previous RAW and confronting HHH and accepting HHHs offer for a friendly chat at fastlane.

Next week HHH comes out with a contract in his hand and rips it to shreds in the ring.
" That was my wrestlemaniaaaaaaa contract to face Stingaaaaa but Ibdojt want to face him I need to face the man who scared me so bad I fell on my ass I want Heath Slateeeeeeeerrrrrrr"

The one man band hits the ring and accepts.
Over the next few week Heath is put through his paces by the Authority taking on the likes of Titus Oneil and Zac Ryder at one point they bring back Jindah Mahall and Horswoggle to face Heath in a 1 and half on 1 match.
Slater always overcomes the odds so x3H knows he has to stack the deck at Mania.

The heartbreak Kid is announced as Special guest Ref at mania on a No Dq match.

Its a back and forth match but Heath is on top. The COO cracks out the sledge hammer and begins a Brutal beat down.
pedigree! 1...2.... Kick out
HHH is going crazy as he see Heath pulling himself to his feet.
But oh poooooop Shaun Michaels is tuning up the band that sneaky bastard.
HHH Laughs but Cablamo sweeet chin music to the face of The Gaaaaaameeee. Heath Pins and Heath Wins!!!!

next night on RAW it is revealed that all these years Tuning up the band was a message From Michaels he was getting a Band ready A ONE MAN ROCK BAND!!!

Heath then returns to superstars and us quickly beaten By a returning Boogieman

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31 Empty Re: How I Would Book Up Till Wrestlemania 31

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm

Lol

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

Are you MtotheC's Wrasslin Beatch in disguise Kamikaze? Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Wed 25 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

I is not

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Feb 2015, 6:20 pm

Not so sure. Any normal person would ask what the hell I was on about.

Anyway, let's just say you have another Heath Slater fan knocking about round here.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

Oh dont worry I know who u mean ive been roaming around 606v2 for a while throwing an occasional comment out there. But tbh whats not to like about Slater

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down