The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeed Ajmal out of the World Cup

Go down

Saeed Ajmal out of the World Cup  Empty Saeed Ajmal out of the World Cup

Post by kingraf Sun 28 Dec 2014, 1:49 am

I see Ajmal has dropped himself out of world cup contention, as he didn't want to risk his action not being approved by the ICC (another failed test would result in a ban). In many respects, I do feel sorry for him. This wasnt his first citing,  and he's previously passed, so he rightly thought whatever he was doing was right, and at this stage the muscle memory isn't gonna allow him, I don't think to succeed at high pressure with too drastic a change (from what I heard, the degree change needed to legalise his bowling was drastic). In a case like this, I sorta feel like the ICC should have a sort "Grandfather rule", where current players, especially those who passed the old tests with older technology are given that much more leeway, while the incoming players are stamped down upon. It's not a perfect solution, but I think it's fair enough
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down