The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage LXXXI

+11
Good Golly I'm Olly
Hero
GSC
Afro
Fluxy
FIFA Diva
Fernando
sodhat
Trebs
Marky
TwisT
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXXXI - Page 20 Empty Euro Division Homepage LXXXI

Post by TwisT Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
Genk
PAOK
HSC MONTPELLIER
Hellas Verona
Granada
FC Giroud In BoredHoes
FC I thought she was Twente
SV Werder Bremen
FC Basel 1893

Season 3 starts this week. Fixtures are:

Genk v Montpellier
Bordeaux v Twente
Granada v Bremen
Verona v Basel

Tactics to Afro

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXXXI - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage LXXXI

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 am

TheSecondComing wrote:
Koba wrote:
GSC wrote:Fletchers a solid professional, but you're really going to have to convince me he's any better than someone like Scott Parker.

Fletcher at United is a solid pro at a club like West Brom he'd be a god. Azzy should be grateful they're signing him or linked with him who does he think WBA are? You couldn't hold on to Lukaku should be happy you're signing a champions league winner and Uniteds vice captain. Fletcher deserves respect and your comment about "movement" is not appreciated one bit. You wouldn't like me having a go at Cloughs drinking problems or that he liked a bung or how about causing gbh. No I won't stoop so low.
We could hang on to Lukaku. He asked to stay. But instead we paid Everton £6m for Anichebe and they spent £5m of that on Lukaku's loan fee for the season. Our Chairman ain't that daft. They then spent £27m on him.

If you could he'd be a West Brom player, he used you as a stepping stone but than realised that his level is only slightly above and joined Everton. Face it you're lucky to have a player like Fletcher.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:15 am

GSC wrote:Odds on Viva giving a crap about Fletcher if he played for any club.

Roughly inverse to the odds of Fletcher giving a crap

Haha I'll give you that one.

I'll be on later during the Chelsea v Pool game if anyone wants to continue this debate.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:45 am

Hiya, anyone on?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 am

I'm just leaving work, normally most are here until 5pm as it's a dirty office secret...

Also I'm not selling Holtby, mainly because Sigurdsson is injured this week. Also Holtby can fill in AM and LW.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 am

Ok no problem. I've got some stuff to sort out anyway before watching tonight's game.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:49 am

Got some tactics in, no masterpiece in honesty but then they never are
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:13 am

Koba wrote:1.)When West Ham sign him we'll find out how much he earns right now your guess is good as mine. I don't believe his after £50k.

2.) Because he'd much rather play against the United and Chelsea than Hamilton and Falkirk.

3.) Done.

4.) If Maradona could play at a high altitude at 47 filled with drugs I'm sure Fletcher who is renowned for great stamina would breeze it at your club.

5.) Who had the Belgium flag painted across his face. You're only English when it benefits you. didn't put stop watching England play for 10years after the Turkey game? Yeah of course you're 100 percent.

We continued to win trophies after the greatest Premier League player Eric Cantona retired, no player is bigger than the club.

Nando don't make me attack Arsenal please, a win here and there and you're getting braver than a honey badger.

You can attack them if you like, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself like LVG persisting with his 3-5-2 formation...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:51 am

The same 3-5-2 that beat Arsenal or the 3-5-2 that's above Arsenal?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 am

Thats all you got

E- Must do better

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Koba wrote:1.)When West Ham sign him we'll find out how much he earns right now your guess is good as mine. I don't believe his after £50k.

2.) Because he'd much rather play against the United and Chelsea than Hamilton and Falkirk.

3.) Done.

4.) If Maradona could play at a high altitude at 47 filled with drugs I'm sure Fletcher who is renowned for great stamina would breeze it at your club.

5.) Who had the Belgium flag painted across his face. You're only English when it benefits you. didn't put stop watching England play for 10years after the Turkey game? Yeah of course you're 100 percent.

We continued to win trophies after the greatest Premier League player Eric Cantona retired, no player is bigger than the club.

Nando don't make me attack Arsenal please, a win here and there and you're getting braver than a honey badger.
1. He may not be after £50k from anyone if he and his greedy agent negotiate this huge payoff. United should stick him in the U12s for the remainder of his contract. They're already giving him a free transfer, now he wants to be paid to leave? Keep him, make him suffer.

2. Zero winner's mentality. He's proven this with his callous disregard for football. He's a money grabber. I wouldn't want his type at my club if he came with a free Antonio Valencia with every purchase. Pathetic 'professionalism'. He's a disgrace to your club.

3. Agreed.

4. Drugs help you do things you can't normally. My granddad could play in the PL pumped with enough coke. As for Fletcher, he used to be renowned for his stamina. About 5 years ago. He's the Owen Hargreaves of the PL.

5. Since Scotland tried to escape, I am 100% English. Not British. English. However I'd rather vote SNP than vote UKIP.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Morning Costa should be locked up, disgrace and Mourinho backed him up.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:

3.) Done.

1. He may not be after £50k from anyone if he and his greedy agent negotiate this huge payoff. United should stick him in the U12s for the remainder of his contract. They're already giving him a free transfer, now he wants to be paid to leave? Keep him, make him suffer.

2. Zero winner's mentality. He's proven this with his callous disregard for football. He's a money grabber. I wouldn't want his type at my club if he came with a free Antonio Valencia with every purchase. Pathetic 'professionalism'. He's a disgrace to your club.

3. Agreed.

4. Drugs help you do things you can't normally. My granddad could play in the PL pumped with enough coke. As for Fletcher, he used to be renowned for his stamina. About 5 years ago. He's the Owen Hargreaves of the PL.

5. Since Scotland tried to escape, I am 100% English. Not British. English. However I'd rather vote SNP than vote UKIP.

1.) Fletcher can ask for what he likes it don't matter if United wavered of a transfer fee. Believe it or not but he'll get a club after United and money pinching WBA will miss out on a player that'd keep them safe. We're not West Brom we don't do that, remember how you lot treated Odemwingie, he was treated like a slave he didn't want to play for you and you ruined him I'm glad Jeremy Peace does not run the country

2.) Why don't you work for less? Oh no the great Azzy would have a fit. Footballers have a limited career and he has every right to ask what he is worth. I guess Ash Cole is no winner when he wanted more from Arsenal.

3.) It's good you admit it now do the same for point 1,2,4 and 5.

4.) Coke won't help you to play a 50yarder pinger or a sweet striker at the top net. I bet you any money that Fletcher would outrun any of your players, heck you've got 18 stone Anichbe haha.

5.) Scotland tried to escape from what? Why are you ignoring the points I made about you wearing Belgium coloured flag on your face or that you boycotted The National side for 10 years. Just because you say you're 100% English does not hide away your traitorous behaviour. Your lookalike David Cameroon has been making lies up months before the election.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Is anyone able to advise me on some players via PM?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Fernando wrote:Thats all you got

E- Must do better

What else do I need to say? We beat you this season and we're above you. That 3-5-2 you're laughing at is doing better than Arsenal.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Yes I can advice you if you like Miky but before I do what's your views on Diego Costa last night?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:48 pm

I feel that if they were stamps and I'm saying this because I don't know myself then only Costa really knows if they were intended or not but I can definitely see why people are saying they were. I think on the flip side though things need to be mentioned a long with that for example players kicking out at him and grabbing him etc in some
incidents. Of course I am not condoning stamping or any violence.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 pm

I just feel there were other incidents too that could be pointed out.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Didn't look like proper stamps to me to be honest. Not enough to get a ban.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Euro Division Homepage LXXXI - Page 20 B8bPOczCIAAhthL
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Even Ray Charles would tell you that they were blatant stamps. It's not like Costa is an angel, he has previous in Spain. I like an aggressive player but there's a limit and you don't go around potentially injuring others.

The main incident was Costa attacking others, Chelsea should have had a pen and Henderson and Lucas should have been sent off but let's not forget how you lot benefited from poor referring in the first leg.

Provocation happens in Football it's part of the game but like everything else you need to know when to stop, Suarez took it too far with his racism and Costa with ghb.

Send me a pm on the player.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:20 pm

sodhat wrote:Didn't look like proper stamps to me to be honest. Not enough to get a ban.

Let me do some none proper stamps on your ankle and we'll then decide whether it deserves a ban.

I can't believe what I'm reading, it seems you're all ok with Costa.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Koba wrote:1.) Fletcher can ask for what he likes it don't matter if United wavered of a transfer fee. Believe it or not but he'll get a club after United and money pinching WBA will miss out on a player that'd keep them safe. We're not West Brom we don't do that, remember how you lot treated Odemwingie, he was treated like a slave he didn't want to play for you and you ruined him I'm glad Jeremy Peace does not run the country  

2.) Why don't you work for less? Oh no the great Azzy would have a fit. Footballers have a limited career and he has every right to ask what he is worth. I guess Ash Cole is no winner when he wanted more from Arsenal.

3.) It's good you admit it now do the same for point 1,2,4 and 5.

4.) Coke won't help you to play a 50yarder pinger or a sweet striker at the top net. I bet you any money that Fletcher would outrun any of your players, heck you've got 18 stone Anichbe haha.

5.) Scotland tried to escape from what? Why are you ignoring the points I made about you wearing Belgium coloured flag on your face or that you boycotted The National side for 10 years. Just because you say you're 100% English does not hide away your traitorous behaviour. Your lookalike David Cameroon has been making lies up months before the election.
1. United could easily demand a fee for him. They're being generous. He should show United the same generosity as a thank you to the club for their support and loyalty to him over many years of injuries. He's an ungrateful cad who has no place at my club thank you.

As for Peter Odemwingie, Albion rejected a bid from QPR. He was told he's not being sold. He drove himself - against his agent's advice - to QPR and royally mugged himself off. The only person to blame for Peter Odemwingie's demise is himself. He's a worse money grabber than Fletcher.

2. No footballer is worth £5k a week. Players want market value, but the market is just plain wrong. You can't honestly believe that Falcao is worth £300k a week? Ashley Cole wanted more money from a club who weren't going to win as much as Chelsea. He wanted a loyalty bonus essentially. Stupid Wenger lost himself the best LB in PL history over £15k a week.

3. No chance, that's what you've got.

4. If Fletcher tried to outrun Berahino he'd tear a muscle and miss six months. As for Anichebe, he's 16st, so the joke's on you.

5. I wore a Belgium flag and face paint to support a Belgian player playing for my club. I boycotted the national team for 10 years due to the financial selfishness of several key players. I stand by my principles. You simply change your principles based on what Sir Alex Ferguson tells you to do. And I'd rather Cameron and his lies than Miliband and his lack of understanding of key issues. He'd ruin this country more than Jeremy Peace (I agree with you on him, he's a disgrace).

As for Costa, I have no problem with those stamps. Liverpool got stuck into him all game, he was playing like Lee Chapman. Good for him.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Koba wrote:
sodhat wrote:Didn't look like proper stamps to me to be honest. Not enough to get a ban.

Let me do some none proper stamps on your ankle and we'll then decide whether it deserves a ban.

Didn't say it wouldn't hurt, but I don't think it was deliberately intended to be a stamp.

If someone clashes heads with me going for a header, I don't then say he deserves a ban because I've got an owie.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 pm

The 1st was a delibrate stamp he could of avoided Can easily. The 2nd is more debatable tbh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 pm

sodhat wrote:
Koba wrote:

Didn't say it wouldn't hurt, but I don't think it was deliberately intended to be a stamp.

If someone clashes heads with me going for a header, I don't then say he deserves a ban because I've got an owie.

You need quadruple eye surgery if you think he didn't mean it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:05 pm

You need quadruple vagina surgery if you think it's ban-worthy

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 pm

sodhat wrote:You need quadruple vagina surgery if you think it's ban-worthy

I don't blame you, you're from the Sam Allerdayce school of thought. You believe in running around like a headless chicken and kicking players, you don't appreciate it the other side of the game. Oh an you also said Carroll has a fantastic touch haha.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:18 pm

sodhat wrote:You need quadruple vagina surgery if you think it's ban-worthy
Post of the year so far Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:19 pm

I doubt I used the word fantastic, that's a little too much. I probably said a good touch, because he does, because I've seen him many, many times. And each time I think "oh, he's got a good touch."

You're stereotyping him because he's big, physical and northern. I think you're tallist.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm

sodhat wrote:I doubt I used the word fantastic, that's a little too much. I probably said a good touch, because he does, because I've seen him many, many times. And each time I think "oh, he's got a good touch."

You're stereotyping him because he's big, physical and northern. I think you're tallist.

You said good but anyway I started to keep an eye out on Carroll since that day and if I'm honest he is better than what I gave him credit for in terms of technical ability. And yes because he is big, physical, smelly and Northern I did stereotype him. It's like people saying Vieira was a DM because he was black, tall and athletic.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Looks like Viva needs that eye surgery after all

Euro Division Homepage LXXXI - Page 20 B8bwkv9IYAAvAp5
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Sky Sports News HQ ‏[ltr]@SkySportsNewsHQ[/ltr]  33s33 seconds ago
Sky Sources: @acffiorentina agree to sell Juan Cuadrado to @ChelseaFC if £26.2m buy-out clause is met.

...duh
I think we need a sky sources day.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:34 am

Now Figo wants to be Fifa president...

DA FUQ IS THIS?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 am

I'm waiting for Gazza to turn up at FIFA HQ with half a chicken, a few tinnies and a fishing rod.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:02 am

Hero can you help me pleaseeeeeee

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 am

@SkySportsNewsHQ
Sky Sources: VivaPaulScholes AKA Koba to undergo a quadruple vagina transplant and is expected to be out of action until the end of The Jeremy Kyle Show

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:05 am

The weirdest thing about Costa's stamping is that Brendan Rodgers (likes trannies' todgers) said Costa was nasty, despite defending everything Luis Suarez did for the past 3 seasons Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 am

Sky Sources: Luis Figo will be FIFA president if he receives the most votes
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 am

Sky Sources: James Milner to be included in every single England squad as long as Roy Hodgson is manager

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:48 am

@SkySportsNewsHQ
Sky Sources: Darren Fletcher is to receive a testimonial, an induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and a lifetime supply of scotch eggs as part of his settlement from Manchester United.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:50 am

TheSecondComing wrote:
@SkySportsNewsHQ
Sky Sources: Darren Fletcher is to receive a testimonial, an induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and a lifetime supply of scotch eggs as part of his settlement from Manchester United.

And an official Manchester United Portaloo complete with a chauffeur driven flatbed truck.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:48 am

Holymiky wrote:Hero can you help me pleaseeeeeee

Fire away!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:11 am