The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas

+26
Gerry SA
Fernando
Herman Jaeger
Steffan
hayemaker
Strongback
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Mr Bounce
kingraf
Hammersmith harrier
AlexHuckerby
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Derbymanc
Coxy001
tunes666
hazharrison
catchweight
mobilemaster8
TRUSSMAN66
Dipper Brown
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
John Bloody Wayne
milkyboy
TopHat24/7
KO-KING
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Froch vs Chavez - Who Wins

Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_lcap58%Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_lcap26%Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_lcap5%Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_lcap11%Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Empty Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas

Post by KO-KING Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:38 pm

“We’re nearly there, dare I say it, with the Chavez fight in Vegas which I’ve talked about since knocking out Groves,” Froch told Sky Sports News HQ.

“I’m very optimistic that Eddie Hearn will be making an announcement very soon.

“That’s the fight that takes me to Las Vegas, it’s the fight I’ve been calling out for since November 2013 so it’s dragged on a fair while. Between beating Mikkel Kessler and fighting Chavez I’ve obviously had the two epic fights with Groves.

“Chavez is a great fighter, one loss in 51 fights, and he’s coming up to a weight he’ll be more comfortable at. That carries dangers and question marks – is he good enough at super-middle?

“Have I still got what it takes to go 12 rounds because it looks like Chavez can survive? He can get through 12 rounds with anybody, he’s very tough like his dad was.

“It’s an intriguing fight – it’s a ‘pick ‘em’. It’s not ‘Froch is definitely going to win’ or ‘Chavez is definitely going to win’.”

On Skysports

Froch should take this, although his punch resistance may not be what it once was going from the fact Groves was able to stun him with the jab.

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Empty Re: Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Froch points.

Chavez is crud and will no longer have his weight advantage. But he has his father's chin so won't be stopped, even by a proper 168lber with good power.

Froch is no top rank boxer, but he's still more talented than Chavez. And he's the same quality chin.

Ergo, no chance it's finishing early. Chavez needing a judges gift to win.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas  Empty Re: Carl Froch vs JC Chavez - Close to being agreed - Vegas

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:05 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Froch points.

Chavez is crud and will no longer have his weight advantage.  But he has his father's chin so won't be stopped, even by a proper 168lber with good power.

Froch is no top rank boxer, but he's still more talented than Chavez. And he's the same quality chin.

Ergo, no chance it's finishing early.  Chavez needing a judges gift to win.

Froch therefore needing a KO to get a draw

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm delighted for carl that he gets his much deserved name in lights in vegas and signs off his tough career with a vanity project. From a boxing fan's perspective, I couldn't give a donald duck about this and would draw the curtains if they fought in my back garden.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 pm

The hate is strong in this one!

He's earned it in the eyes of more than just me, and what happened to watching fights just because there's a strong chance it'll be an absolute barn burner?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Milky hits nail on head and thus draws a line under the thread and any subsequent fight topics regarding Carl Froch

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Problem is, there's only 1 legacy defining fight out there for Froch and he doesn't want it because 1) he'll los; and 2) Ward can't sell so he won't even make a decent wedge.

Only other chance would be taking a big risk and tempting GGG up to 168 (who's said he'll take on anyone between 154 and 168). Think that would be a stoppage loss for the Cobra, sadly.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Ruddy 'ell, milky. I agree it's anything but a dream fight for us fans and that Carl's got his work cut out convincing anyone that Chavez is a 'great' fighter, but it's not THAT bad, is it?

Anyway, if it does go ahead then I suspect Froch might try another Abraham job on Chavez rather than having an all-out war for the cameras. Inside fighting and exchanging right up close is the only real area where Chavez has an advantage and Froch and McCracken should know that. If Froch does chose to mix his shots up on the back foot and box a bit more Chavez will still keep trying to press him and carry the fight enough to make Froch throw a lot of leather, so it could still be a decent spectacle.

Think Froch would have to have a really bad off night, or be badly and suddenly affected by his age and ten months out the ring, to lose it though, so won't pretend I'm excited by this one - I'd have preferred the Degale fight from a fan's perspective, to be honest. But if Froch is true to his word and will only box once more, then the Chavez fight was the glaringly obvious option to take.

Just hope he doesn't run too many people up the wrong way in the build up as he tries to sell it!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Ruddy 'ell, milky. I agree it's anything but a dream fight for us fans and that Carl's got his work cut out convincing anyone that Chavez is a 'great' fighter, but it's not THAT bad, is it?

Anyway, if it does go ahead then I suspect Froch might try another Abraham job on Chavez rather than having an all-out war for the cameras. Inside fighting and exchanging right up close is the only real area where Chavez has an advantage and Froch and McCracken should know that. If Froch does chose to mix his shots up on the back foot and box a bit more Chavez will still keep trying to press him and carry the fight enough to make Froch throw a lot of leather, so it could still be a decent spectacle.

Think Froch would have to have a really bad off night, or be badly and suddenly affected by his age and ten months out the ring, to lose it though, so won't pretend I'm excited by this one - I'd have preferred the Degale fight from a fan's perspective, to be honest. But if Froch is true to his word and will only box once more, then the Chavez fight was the glaringly obvious option to take.

Just hope he doesn't run too many people up the wrong way in the build up as he tries to sell it!
Given no fecker outside of Froch's family is interested, fully expect the Warrior-mobile to rumble through a town near you extolling the virtues of this fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Froch pts in a fight that should convince him to call it a day. Froch and Chavez are poor in defence, and I think they'll eat punches for 12 rounds en route to Froch winning a decision. That said, if Froch gets on top like Martinez did (unlikely as he is far slower and in decline), we may see Chavez stopped. Froch can bang, and he is far bigger than anybody Chavez has fought to this date.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:53 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Ruddy 'ell, milky. I agree it's anything but a dream fight for us fans and that Carl's got his work cut out convincing anyone that Chavez is a 'great' fighter, but it's not THAT bad, is it?

pretty much agree with this, don't think it'll be a great fight, Froch outboxes Jr to a decision, trades few times, should still be a decent watch, but chavez isn't that good, at his best he lost 34 minutes against an ageing fighter who he had a massive size advantage against. whilst froch isn't getting older - he hasn't declined that much really, he looked like he was still as good as ever in his last fight, with maybe his chin going a bit worse, but overall skill is still there. Chavez has probably been high for about 12 months now and most likely is walking around at about 220, whilst froch is still under 180.

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Alright it's not a super fight, but as 12 rounds of boxing goes, what's not to like? Both fighters have granite chins and Froch is rarely in a boring fight, it's got all the attributes for being a great contest. Froch to win, for me.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm

I agree Dip...............It's an interesting tear up.........

Froch deserves his day in the sun................JCC will come on strong later on and has a top chin like Daddy....

I'll watch it.

froch decision

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Think it's a fun scrap for the neutral...but for the hardcore...its a gimmick fight really.

Both have sturdy chins and decent power. Neither have the best defence in the world so should be a fun scrap while it lasts.....which I expect it to do so.

Going for a 12 round UD for Carl to sign off his career....takes a massive payday and headlines Vegas in a tear up against a big named fighter.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Chavez is a joker

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Dipper Brown wrote:Alright it's not a super fight, but as 12 rounds of boxing goes, what's not to like? Both fighters have granite chins and Froch is rarely in a boring fight, it's got all the attributes for being a great contest. Froch to win, for me.

What's not to like? Months of being told what a dangerous opponent chavez is, that its a legacy fight, true warriors etc blah blah. Then fight night comes and a face first plodder trundles forward making froch look like sugar ray. Its a repeat of the Abraham fight. I'd rather watch a plank warp than watch fatboy junior cream a living off his old man's name, and have to listen afterwards to the cobra wax lyrical at how he's proved himself a legend.

But hey, that's just me Wink

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:35 pm

What does Chavez Jr weight at the moment anyway? Over or under 250lbs?

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Will the WBC allow Chavez to skip the post fight drug test?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm

It would be hilarious if, after blagging himself a big fat easy payday against a big fat easy cart horse, froch lost. Maybe I will watch it after all... Where do I sign up Eddie.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:56 pm

I think Froch is a little in decline and it showed against Groves and a bit against kessler, So for that reason and given he won't be at home which he seems to favour, I think the fight could be interesting. But Degale would have been a much more interesting line up. But Froch has paid his dues so can't be too hard on him. He knows quick guys = hard night at the office..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 am

Was going to say Tunes. Have not really seen anything that says he is on a massive decline as yet.

He has always struggled with a quick boxer....such as Ward and Dirrell

Groves is also a quick fighter....but a very big puncher.....he took him lightly in the first fight thinking he could just bulldoze Groves so just started swinging in exchanges and lost his head completely.

The second fight was much more controlled, using the jab and some feints and then knocked him out almost cold with a few rounds to spare.

Kessler is world class and has been for years, and although he may not be in his prime, Froch loves a war in the trenches and in that fight they both decided to visit them.

Great scrap.

But fights with Bute and the last Groves (which was a major improvement over the first as opposed to a decline) indicate to me that he may have a couple more in the tank yet.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 am

Going to be tough to choose between Froch in Vegas or FMJ vs Pacman (if they fight). The private jet is having upgrade work this year so can only use it once.

Don't blame Froch for fighting Chavez, big name and big money. He does have a punchers chance. Reckon he forces him in to a corner retirement though.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am

Coxy001 wrote:Going to be tough to choose between Froch in Vegas or FMJ vs Pacman (if they fight). The private jet is having upgrade work this year so can only use it once.

Don't blame Froch for fighting Chavez, big name and big money. He does have a punchers chance. Reckon he forces him in to a corner retirement though.

go to both... strongy will lend you one of his if you ask him nicely and suck up to joe louis a bit

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 am

I'm sure you could fit him on your own personal jet or is it full with the rest of the 606 jet set :-D

I'd go the Froch/Chavez fight if I could, balls to Money and Pac...

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Coxy001 wrote:Going to be tough to choose between Froch in Vegas or FMJ vs Pacman (if they fight). The private jet is having upgrade work this year so can only use it once.

If you're going over to the US for a fight, you must be a huge froch fan, for wanting to go to the Chavez fight over Floyd/Pac or even the possible Canelo/Cotto fight

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Think it'll be an easy night for Froch, would assume he keeps Chavez at long range and survive when chavez gets on the inside. Chavez isn't a 1 punch ko guy but has heavy hands and a lethal left hook plus with his granite chin he'll be there untill the 12th

Froch should do an abraham job assuming the two groves fights haven't taken anything out of him

Big money for froch so don't blame him, would prefer GGG but that's far more dangerous for Froch and not as big a money spinner and who knows where ward is

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Boring.

Froch wins...

Boring.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Froch along with Donaire are the only two current boxers who I think deserve to pick who they want to fight even if it is just for money, we can't expect them to keep fighting the best when bigger paydays are available.

It's not a terrible fight anyway, could be entertaining and whilst Chavez isn't the most skillful you can be certain he'll be giving it a go until the final bell.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 pm

I do think people expecting an easy night for Froch are being a little presumptuous. He should win well enough, but Chavez will be there the whole night, has a reinforced chin, and a pretty good left hook. Add in Froch being 38 this year, a year out... and maybe overegging the virtues of a Vegas night, and proving himself to American viewers, who knows.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Agree with HH and Raf (first time for everything Raffster). Sometimes as fans we clamour too much for the big name fights when there are fights out there that can be more entertaining. I'd rather see Froch and Chavez hammer each other for 12 rounds that a rematch of Froch Ward snooze fest even if it isn't as big a deal in the wide scheme of things.

36 minutes of entertainment, I'll take it.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Froch is not a great boxer but he is as hard as nails and has really proved himself as one of the best throughout his career and as has been stated above he deserves a payday against opposition not considered too dangerous. Chavez has a chin made of steel and despite some question marks surrounding his weigh making abilities, he always comes to fight.

I think it'll be defence face first by Chavez and all out at attack from Froch. With normal scoring it should be a Froch shutout but being Junior in Vegas, a very close SD will be more likely, allowing Junior to "challenge" for one of the vacant belts shortly afterwards.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:16 pm

kingraf wrote:I do think people expecting an easy night for Froch are being a little presumptuous. He should win well enough, but Chavez will be there the whole night, has a reinforced chin, and a pretty good left hook. Add in Froch being 38 this year, a year out... and maybe overegging the virtues of a Vegas night, and proving himself to American viewers, who knows.

But he's not an old 38, he is starting to age, but if he wants he can have good few fights, he turned pro quite late, but he did go through some tough fights, and a break always helps froch.

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Has Froch really been tested up close with his back to the ropes? That's where Jr is at his best. Will be interesting to see what happens if Froch does end up in this position
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 pm

"He's a great fighter coming UP in weight" yea Carl keep tellin urself that lol
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"He's a great fighter coming UP in weight" yea Carl keep tellin urself that lol
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Froch is a nob.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 am

mobilemaster8 wrote:Was going to say Tunes. Have not really seen anything that says he is on a massive decline as yet.
I did say " a little" Smile

He has always struggled with a quick boxer....such as Ward and Dirrell
Putting Ward aside who everyone has struggled against. I think while he stuggled with Dirrells speed and movement, he was never buzzed once, and was pushing forward all night..

Groves is also a quick fighter....but a very big puncher.....he took him lightly in the first fight thinking he could just bulldoze Groves so just started swinging in exchanges and lost his head completely.
I think even in the second fight Froch struggled. He was more aware of Groves speed so gave him self more space to step back and jab a bit more, but he was still visibly stiffening up when hit and I think had Groves not started to tire and get sloppy it could have swung his way..

The second fight was much more controlled, using the jab and some feints and then knocked him out almost cold with a few rounds to spare.
More controlled, yes.. but that was not hard.

Kessler is world class and has been for years, and although he may not be in his prime, Froch loves a war in the trenches and in that fight they both decided to visit them.
Kessler is clearly in decline, much less movement..

But fights with Bute and the last Groves (which was a major improvement over the first as opposed to a decline) indicate to me that he may have a couple more in the tank yet.
Yes, he is not shot. But I think he has shown signs of being past his best, and this will not reverse.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:46 am

milkyboy wrote:

go to both... strongy will lend you one of his if you ask him nicely and suck up to joe louis a bit

My mate has an order in with his New York agent for tickets to Floyd's next fight in May.  I'm heading over so hopefully its Manny. My mate is wealthy and only goes ringside. The agent said the tickets will be $1000 a pop.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Is that not cheap for ringside?

They've gotta be dearer than that if it's against Manny, it was 1600 against Maidana. Tell your mate to watch he's not getting fleeced.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2194389-floyd-mayweather-vs-marcos-maidana-is-boxing-pricing-out-its-biggest-fans (good read on pricing)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Is that not cheap for ringside?

For Manny v Floyd I guess it would be and the ticket might be more expensive. He said the seats would be 4 rows back. My mate followed Lennox, Naz, Hatton etc over the years and has been to a lot of Vegas fights. He knows how the tickets work.

I reckon the flights, 4 night stay tickets spending etc will come in around £3k if I don't hit the tables in any kind of serious way.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 pm

I always assumed the ringside ones were corporate and not available on the market.

I suppose ringside, or as near as, eliminate the element of lottery. When I went to the Anthony Joshua's fight in Cardiff the £30 tickets had a better vantage point than the £40+ ones and my $100 (second cheapest available) tickets for Cotto Martinez were perfect.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Is it just me or is Chavez overrated? I think Froch wins by KO quite easily. Different class.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Dipper Brown wrote:I always assumed the ringside ones were corporate and not available on the market.

I suppose ringside, or as near as, eliminate the element of lottery. When I went to the Anthony Joshua's fight in Cardiff the £30 tickets had a better vantage point than the £40+ ones and my $100 (second cheapest available) tickets for Cotto Martinez were perfect.

A lot of the best tickets go to celebrities and high rollers. I've read in the past that gamblers with a $100,000+ account with the casino get comp'd tickets. The tickets my mate gets are through a New York agency or for want of a better word a tout. If it does turn out to be Manny v Floyd things could get crazy so I will have to wait and see what happens. I would draw a line under how much I would pay for a ticket. I bought ,a do'er up house last October and it's draining the funds rapidly.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I'm pretty sure we'd see insane mark ups on Floyd Pacquaio tickets, you're right. Whether the fight happens or not however, remains to be seen.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about going to Las Vegas for a fight, I don't think its my scene personally. New York was in many ways a perfect storm for me with location, event and timing. Plus 'let's go to New York' is an easier sell to the missus than 'I'm off to Vegas with the boys' Smile!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 pm

I went to Vegas and New York for the Calzaghe v Hopkins and Jones fights. I found Vegas a bit boring to be honest unless you are a compulsive gambler with more money than sense it was hard to find something else to do. I love New York and have been there a couple of times and it's a far better place with lots to do no matter how much you keep going back

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:01 pm

New York is my favourite city by far. From the first dat I went there as a wide eyed 17 year old who thought he had just walked onto a movie set I have loved the place. I'd relish the opportunity to live there for 6 months.

With Vegas it a 3 or 4 day blow out for me with little sleep Lots of boozing, good food, night life, a spot of gambling and other heavenly delights. I wouldn't go for a week mind you.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Fair play Strongy, suppose like life it's who you know :-D

Hope Froch gets his swansong now, Think he made himself look really bad with the Groves fight but if anyone deserves a blowout finale this generation it's Froch as he has taken on all comers.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Fair play Strongy, suppose like life it's who you know :-D

Hope Froch gets his swansong now, Think he made himself look really bad with the Groves fight but if anyone deserves a blowout finale this generation it's Froch as he has taken on all comers.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Money fight, be interesting to hear Ward's reaction to this as Chavez is a fight he himself has long coveted, or at least his bank manager anyway.

He doesn't need DeGale after(first ballot beckons I reckon by today's standards) if he comes through this one unscathed, but it would be awfully mean on Carl's part, after all the support some of us have given him, to deprive us of the deep pleasure of seeing him give the Harlesdon southpaw a monumental hiding.

Last edited by Herman Jaggery on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 pm

tunes666 wrote:
Putting Ward aside who everyone has struggled against. I think while he stuggled with Dirrells speed and movement, he was never buzzed once, and was pushing forward all night..

Dirrell got to him once, made his knees buckle a bit

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next