The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My one regret is..........................

+6
kingraf
ShahenshahG
aja424
TRUSSMAN66
Derbymanc
Paul Mac 6CW
10 posters

Go down

My one regret is.......................... Empty My one regret is..........................

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 9 Jan - 16:49

Simple really use this thread as a form of catharsis - What one thing do you really look back at and think if only.....?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

My one regret is.......................... Empty Re: My one regret is..........................

Post by Derbymanc Fri 9 Jan - 17:01

If only i'd studied properly at school, I wouldn't be in the pants job i'm in now.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

My one regret is.......................... Empty Re: My one regret is..........................

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 9 Jan - 17:10

I've been very lucky If I'm honest....although I don't believe in luck...But in seizing the moment (ghastly phrase I know!!)

If I had one real regret..........I'd have treated my Sister better in her declining years...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Fri 9 Jan - 18:57

Alton towers. Its rubbish

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 9 Jan - 19:54

Not joining the Royal Navy/RAF

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 9 Jan - 19:55

You don't need to join me Shah. I love you as you are
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 9 Jan - 20:10

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've been very lucky If I'm honest....although I don't believe in luck...But in seizing the moment (ghastly phrase I know!!)

If I had one real regret..........I'd have treated my Sister better in her declining years...

You only realise this when the people you love are gone. I regret being absent from the life of a close uncle who recently passed with cancer.

The other big regret of my life was turning down Kelly Brook back in 2004.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 9 Jan - 21:32

kingraf wrote:You don't need to join me Shah. I love you as you are

I'm like a moth to a flame that burns blonde, if dulux procured a sample of my heart it would match your golden locks

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 10 Jan - 13:11

Wish I had gone to Uni earlier. At about age 25 rather than 30. I had a steady half decent job at the time though so didn't really feel that I needed to and didn't see the recession coming

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 12 Jan - 8:16

Regrets

1. Not punching the school bully back. This would have saved me years of grief.

2. Not paying attention and knuckling down at school.

3. After not doing number 2, failing to do anything about it, like going to college and re-training.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 12 Jan - 9:27

for number 3 Stella, there's still time now

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jan - 9:58

Being a little too obsessed with sport.

I think I got too carried away with sport at any early age and missed out on other more important things.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 12 Jan - 10:11

I wish I had put everything into football when I was young - I had a chance as a schoolboy but didn't give it 100%, a lot of the guys I grew up with have made a living in the game and I wish I had tried harder when I had the opportunity

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 12 Jan - 10:19

Derbymanc wrote:for number 3 Stella, there's still time now

I know. Time to get off my backside. I still have another 30 years left in the workplace, which is a good enough reason to get some qualifications, and therefore, get a more interesting, and better job. Lets be honest, coming on here is proof I'm not working much.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 12 Jan - 12:09

Stella wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:for number 3 Stella, there's still time now

I know. Time to get off my backside. I still have another 30 years left in the workplace.

How do you know..............

Could all end tomorrow.....

My old Man gave me some advice when I was a kid................

1. You can't take money with you when you go..............Personal stuff is much more important..Get that sorted..

2. If you can't do anything about a problem..........Don't bother thinking about it........

3. See the World and don't have kids Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...........They are a pain in the backside !!...........

4. See the World.............and sleep with as many Women as you can while you're at it !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..

5. When you're older....Don't waste your time like me.......Trying to give a d**khead like you any advice !! Cool Cool Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jan - 12:25

My one regret is that I don't just have the ONE regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 12 Jan - 13:25

DAVE667 wrote:My one regret is that I don't just have the ONE regret.

thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 12 Jan - 13:28

Regrets?

I'v had a few.....

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jan - 21:39

Je ne regrette.... Rin Tin Tin

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 14 Jan - 4:40

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Regrets?

I'v had a few.....

Not informing the board of your whereabouts.
'Retiring' from the forum without thinking through the decision. laughing

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 14 Jan - 10:35

Not pursuing the smiley hippy chick a little bit more at my barefoot accountant's office (just before lunch) today.
She was so friendly to me. Had a bit of a hard on when I left.
She was barely wearing acceptable clothes - skimpy top and some beads around her neck.

I had her on a hook with my charm. She even dug out a bulldog clip and a fresh white envelope for me.

Think I'll have to go back there early next week. I'll think of something...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 14 Jan - 16:06

The Loaded Dog wrote:Not pursuing the smiley hippy chick a little bit more at my barefoot accountant's office (just before lunch) today.
She was so friendly to me. Had a bit of a hard on when I left.
She was barely wearing acceptable clothes - skimpy top and some beads around her neck.

I had her on a hook with my charm. She even dug out a bulldog clip and a fresh white envelope for me.

Think I'll have to go back there early next week. I'll think of something...

I met a smiling hippy chick with barely acceptable clothes a couple of minutes ago....

I'm taking her out later !!

I'll let you know how I got on !! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down