The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!!

+24
88Chris05
trottb
sittingringside
hazharrison
Knowsit17
wheelchair1991
Atila
lfc91
smashingstormcrow
tunes666
AdamT
Steffan
ShahenshahG
catchweight
Rowley
ONETWOFOREVER
theanimal316
Hammersmith harrier
mobilemaster8
kingraf
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!! - Page 2 Empty Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Unbeaten, charismatic-ish, Aesthetic-ish, Exciting and most of importantly American......Wilder has hit the jackpot. A titlist in the Blue riband division.

Usually a good Heavy division is synergetic so let's hope it's the start of a new chapter....With Joshua flowing through the ranks good things may come to the greatest Division in Boxing..

Like it or not...Wilder has become the golden boy of Boxing....The new apparent-saviour to the Heavy division ....hopefully !!.

Now you've hit the jackpot and money and fame is all yours here is what you do...

1. Hit every show and News channel you can and make sure everyone knows you're the Heavy champ......Even go on The View and charm Whoopi....

2. Don't unify with Klitty bang bang. You don't need him !!. No one in America is interested in him. Don't give him the chance to stink out the MGM !!.. and more importantly take your piece of pie and put Boxing through another couple of years of monotony. Just ignore him and hope he goes away.......You have America......Let him have Europe !!.

3. Defend against Tyson Fury.....He'll think he has a chance against you... so I'm sure he'll turn down klit for you!!....He's got a big gob, the hype will be great and he'll have a lot of Irish fans to bring to the party !!......He's the only contender out there liable to make Klit look interesting. So steal his thunder !!..You'll beat him and he'll make you look good !!

4. Put on 10/15 pounds.............Do some squats and build up them legs............You can carry more weight without it being a problem....219 is way too light....

5. Don't answer any more calls from Charlie Zelenoff ! Cool

Boy done good................Now keep it going..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!!

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:00 pm

There's more to boxing than just the opinions of America, Wlad has a large fanbase bigger than AJ or Wilder which makes your argument completely redundant and frankly xenophobic.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Deontay Wilder - You've hit the jackpot....Now don't lose the ticket !!!!

Post by Derbymanc Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Dipper Brown wrote:I'm happy to see Wilder step up and if I was American I'd be happy to have a new titlist.

By the same token, as a Welshman if Lee Selby beats Gradovich and wins a world title, I'll be absolutely chuffed. But I'm not going to play promoter afterwards and hope he defends his title in Cardiff against the Josh Warringtons of this world for the rest of his days. As a boxing fan I'd want to see Walters, Donaire, Lomanchenko etc. Win or lose.

Tyson fury/ AJ are Josh Warrington types ?

WTF is Wlad defending against... Leapai ? ... You're happy to see that.

Nope but I think you'd be happy if that's the way Wilder went. As a fan you should be wanting the best to be fighting the best. As an American you should be wanting Wilder to get Klitschko to America to beat him and show him how it's done. As you don't think that can happen should he really be calling himself champion (Like Quigg does)

Dipper (I think) I compared him to Quigg as Truss has jumped on his back for doing a similar thing. You shouldn't have one rule for one and a completely different one for him cause he's a yank, comes across as extrememly biased and daft.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm

At this point Wilder is another Michael Grant

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I just want an end to this Klit-stink Mate..............Wilder or Joshua is fine with me !!..........I'd even take Fury !!

I see that and understand the view, but this is boxing the way to end his era is by beating him in the ring, ignoring him in the hope he ever slopes off to retirement or we all indulge in some sort of collective mind trick where we pretend he does not really exist is hardly what the sport should be about. You never know as well, Wlad seemed to be making a bit more of an effort to excite last time out, some young exciting fighters emerging might bring out a bit more excitement from him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:15 pm

I can't believe anybody is trying to reason with this logic. Imagine golfing fans calling for McIlroy to be isolated because he has no personality, or even better because he has no fans in one country... despite selling out stadiums.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:17 pm

Rowley wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I just want an end to this Klit-stink Mate..............Wilder or Joshua is fine with me !!..........I'd even take Fury !!

I see that and understand the view, but this is boxing the way to end his era is by beating him in the ring, ignoring him in the hope he ever slopes off to retirement or we all indulge in some sort of  collective mind trick where we pretend he does not really exist is hardly what the sport should be about. You never know as well, Wlad seemed to be making a bit more of an effort to excite last time out, some young exciting fighters emerging might bring out a bit more excitement from him.

I just don't think he needs him......Wlad will be past it If he loses !!........Sanchez didn't need Pedroza...Larry didn't need Page, Tubbs, Thomas and Witherspoon 2..

Now we got something interesting let's keep it.................It's been so long..

Can't see how it's going to get made anyway !!

Wilder would be crazy to fight in Germany.....and America was quick to ship Wlad and his brother back there..

Like I said I do see your point.............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:19 pm

What a disgraceful attitude to have for any fan. Wilder could be great but if he runs away from Klitschko it'll be a travesty whether or not he beats Wlad is not the question, when haye vs klitschko gets 500m worldwide audience what do you think this will do? Any boxer in the world would love to be on an under card like that. One fight can bring in fans by the millions people who don't follow the sport and one moment of magic of power of skill of speed can bring in new fans and new boxers. This what anyone who loves to the sport as we all do should hope and pray for. I can understand when fans play the promoter game where there is ambiguity about the next big challenge and one might be getting thier fighter more money. But there is no ambiguity here, klitschko is the daddy and wilder needs to take him out while he is still at the top.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:20 pm

Wilder needs somebody Truss as if he beats the rest in a few rounds, the yank fans might say he's okay, the writers and fans elsewhere will say he's less than a paper champion.

The problem is that the Americans won't want him to face Wlad because he could lose, Wilder on the other hand (hopefully) wants to make a legacy and make money, fighting Wlad is that way.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm

If Wilder can struggle with Bernie then how does he beat Wlad??????

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:What a disgraceful attitude to have for any fan. Wilder could be great but if he runs away from Klitschko it'll be a travesty whether or not he beats Wlad is not the question, when haye vs klitschko gets 500m worldwide  audience what do you think this will do? Any boxer in the world would love to be on an under card like that. One fight can bring in fans by the millions people who don't follow the sport and one moment of magic of power of skill of speed can bring in new fans and new boxers. This what anyone who loves to the sport as we all do should hope and pray for. I can understand when fans play the promoter game where there is ambiguity about the next big challenge and one might be getting thier fighter more money. But there is no ambiguity here, klitschko is the daddy and wilder needs to take him out while he is still at the top.

Guilty as charged !!..................Want to see a thriving Heavy division again............

Not going to get that with El-Stinko..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

Nor with a bunch of mediocre champions who are feared to step out of the USA cause chances are they'll be beat.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:What a disgraceful attitude to have for any fan. Wilder could be great but if he runs away from Klitschko it'll be a travesty whether or not he beats Wlad is not the question, when haye vs klitschko gets 500m worldwide  audience what do you think this will do? Any boxer in the world would love to be on an under card like that. One fight can bring in fans by the millions people who don't follow the sport and one moment of magic of power of skill of speed can bring in new fans and new boxers. This what anyone who loves to the sport as we all do should hope and pray for. I can understand when fans play the promoter game where there is ambiguity about the next big challenge and one might be getting thier fighter more money. But there is no ambiguity here, klitschko is the daddy and wilder needs to take him out while he is still at the top.

Guilty as charged !!..................Want to see a thriving Heavy division again............

Not going to get that with El-Stinko..

If klitschko wilder gets made ...and people see the crazy money and the prestige afforded to him...that will take back potential heavies from other american sports. If you want the division to thrive again then wilder and klitschko are the guys to make that initial spark.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I just want an end to this Klit-stink Mate..............Wilder or Joshua is fine with me !!..........I'd even take Fury !!

Lovely guy Wlad but he ain't good for the Sport.......
Mayweather has stunk out the place on quite a few occasions

You never say that up and coming fighters/new champions should avoid him though

Your bias towards American fighters even exceeds my own pro-Welsh attitude

At least I am joking a lot of the time though......you're not

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

It's no secret I rate Wlad more than most. I think Deontay should fight Fury next and the winner face Wlad in a mega fight at the end of the year.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm

Seems Wilder already has his haters...

I think Stiverne proved to be a tough fighter, And Wilder proved he can take a dig, go 12 rounds and box smart, then again seeing as he won a Bronse I am not sure why people doubted his boxing ability, you don't come third in the Olympics by hitting hard. Given this was his first real test in deeper wasters as a pro I would give him a couple more fights against such opposition and he would give WK a hard nights work. I think a good fight for him would be Price..

Would like to see David Haye VS Stiverne as a fight to get Haye back in contention.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm

Steffan wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I just want an end to this Klit-stink Mate..............Wilder or Joshua is fine with me !!..........I'd even take Fury !!

Lovely guy Wlad but he ain't good for the Sport.......
Mayweather has stunk out the place on quite a few occasions

You never say that up and coming fighters/new champions should avoid him though

Your bias towards American fighters even exceeds my own pro-Welsh attitude

At least I am joking a lot of the time though......you're not

I'm not biased to American fighters...........Stated already you can swap Wilder for Joshua..

As for Mayweather..You pay to watch an Artist at work..............Hardly the same as Wlad....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Sun 18 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm

Nobody care about Wilder outside of America. Wlad doesn't need him.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 18 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm

The heavyweight division needs all the good match ups it can get.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 18 Jan 2015, 5:27 pm

Wilder needs to come to Europe if he wants the big fights. Sellouts in England, Germany and possibly Ireland could be on the cards

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun 18 Jan 2015, 5:53 pm

If he were to somehow take Wlads scalp then heavyweight boxing is back in business in America.

Imagine a Joshua v Wilder super fight at the MGM. It's hardly Ali v Frazier but it would be a big improvement.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm

The sad part is there's a section which really thinks fighting in front of 10 000 (many of which handed out to unsuspecting passers by who happen to be drunk at the MGM when offered tickets) in front of a TV audience of 800k-1 million really does trump a stadium fight with a nine figure global audience. Worrying when Shannon Briggs has a closer idea of what "champions" do than the supposedly die hard fan.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm

The sad part is there's a section which really thinks fighting in front of 10 000 (many of which handed out to unsuspecting passers by who happen to be drunk at the MGM when offered tickets) in front of a TV audience of 800k-1 million really does trump a stadium fight with a nine figure global audience. Worrying when Shannon Briggs has a closer idea of what "champions" do than the supposedly die hard fan.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm

H so good he had to post it twice

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:54 pm

Damn you Shah. I thought I could delete it before anyone posted. My OS is dying a rather painful death.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm

It's true that this title win for wilder has pretty much given him a license to print money, but in the eyes of any individual who has even the smallest bit of knowledge about boxing (like myself) he is just a paper champ.

On a related note though, I was very impressed last night. Showed he can take a punch, go 12 rounds, has a good jab and serious power. In today's standards that makes him a top heavyweight!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm

lfc91 wrote:It's true that this title win for wilder has pretty much given him a license to print money, but in the eyes of any individual who has even the smallest bit of knowledge about boxing (like myself) he is just a paper champ.

On a related note though, I was very impressed last night. Showed he can take a punch, go 12 rounds, has a good jab and serious power. In today's standards that makes him a top heavyweight!

Which Klit...Vitali or Wlad was the paper champion ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:38 pm

A unique situation involving 2 brothers who beat all comers is slightly different to someone who beat 32 nobodies then grabbed an alphabet title..

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:13 pm

lfc91 wrote:A unique situation involving 2 brothers who beat all comers is slightly different to someone who beat 32 nobodies then grabbed an alphabet title..

Bollox of an answer...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:22 pm

How is it, Wlad is the universally recognised world champion, Wilder is just a paper champion in comparison, it's doubtful he's even number two.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:23 pm

I'm not talking about Wilder........

I want to know which of the Klits was the paper champion..........If there is only one Champion ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm

Neither of them were because there wasn't a clear number one, it's not hard to understand.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:25 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Neither of them were because there wasn't a clear number one, it's not hard to understand.

F**k off !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:35 pm

Doesn't Don King promote Wilder? If he does that's perhaps the thing that could prevent Wilder from really hitting the jackpot, King could take all his money.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

No Don King promotes Stiverne not Wilder

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:42 pm

So Wilder beats his first opponent who has half a pulse and now he doesn't need to fight Wlad. Yeah, right...

Wilder can have America, the rest of the world (indeed many in the US too) will sit back and continue to acknowledge Wlad as legitimately top of the division in the meantime.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:44 pm

OK, then I stand corrected. But knowing DK, I'm sure he now has something on Wilder.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:47 pm

It was a good fight last night and a good result for the division. Wilder showed an extra dimension to his game, took some hard shots and - at 219 pounds - showed the difference between a fit heavyweight and one who has packed dead weight onto his frame (as so many heavyweights have done over the past decade in a bid to match the Klitschko's bulk).

I'm not sure about this notion of taking a world title hostage and ignoring the top man, I think it's an inevitable consequence of an era where fighters are no longer compelled to try and become champions rather than titlists (we see the same scenario in divisions such as super bantamweight, where Frampton, Quigg and Santa Cruz are happy to do their own thing without Rigondeaux).

It probably won't be a bad idea for Wilder to ignore Klitschko for now - he doesn't look ready for him yet. Time is on his side and so a few defences against opponents that can bring him on - such as Fury or Haye - will do him the world of good.

Klitschko, though, remains the champion.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:13 pm

Well It's all fairplay and as an old, charismatic, humorous and very sexy Man I need my rest....

Goodnight...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:58 am

Wilder vs Klitschko has to happen at some point. I think I saw a post Wlad future for the heavyweight division in that fight, and it was ok. Two well conditioned fighters, with good (not great) skill in an entertaining, competitive fight. Seems a far cry from the heavyweight shambles of recent times.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 19 Jan 2015, 5:44 am

I cannot believe after he has just won a portion of the championship (in a much more impressive manner than many of us thought possible) that somebody could suggest he now set about avoiding the divisional number one. I could understand him taking another fight as his first defence, but after that it's Wlad or nothing for me.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:52 am

Wilder is unlikely to be ready for Klitschko after one more fight, he's still raw. Plus, Haymon will make him his flagship fighter on NBC - he'll keep him winning and looking exciting until at least next year.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:03 am

Doesn't matter to me Haz. He has had 33 fights and is now a a champion, he should be looking to fight the best available. Any longer than a year and he will simply be waiting for father time to be the deciding factor.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:41 am

Good performance from Wilder and him winning was probably the better option for the health of the division.

I thought Stiverne's performance was pretty poor, mind you, his good chin aside. He looked like an only slightly superior version of Chisora in there, albeit Wilder's own performance helped to exaggerate that. But his lack of urgency coming in, with zero head movement and no ability to cut off ring space or get off first, was disappointing. He just bundled forward on to a never-ending stream of jabs and one-twos. As the Showtime team pointed out, it's not as if Wilder's foot or lateral movement was all that quick or varied, either - but Stiverne just let him take that step to his left over and over again and was always following him afterwards, rather than stepping to his own right to take that option away from Wilder.

But as I said, he was perhaps made to look worse because of Wilder. I don't see why Wilder should automatically have to add some weight, by the way. All this 'you should add x amount of lb for every so and so inches of height' mathematics stuff means nowt, for me. A 5'10" Tyson scaled about 220, give or take, in his pomp - using that method, if he was Wilder's height he'd be something like nineteen or twenty stone and likely pretty lumbering. At 219 Wilder can obviously move, do twelve rounds, hit with authority (Stiverne is a tough nut but was clearly hurt two or three times) and take a shot better than many of us suspected - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. He's obviously comfortable around that weight. It's not as if he didn't look like a real physical specimen or didn't look like anything other than a powerful, big-framed guy the other night. We don't want any more Heavyweights bulking up to 245 - 250 lb just for the sake of it or just because 'the Klitschkos weigh that, so we simply have to as well', thanks! If he's good enough to be the main man at Heavy then 219 lb or something similar will be more than enough weight.

Obviously Wilder's got a puncher's chance against Wladimir but he had that before Saturday night in any case. As well as he fought against Stiverne, I still wouldn't particularly fancy his chances in that one, albeit with Wlad's age there's always a chance that he could hit a sudden decline at any moment. Credit to Wilder for showing a different side of his game but Stiverne never made him adapt during the fight and Wladimir's not going to follow him around, walking on to the same shots all night. After this, would Wilder fancy his chances of beating Wlad backing away? I can't see it myself. One thing's for sure, it's now the biggest fight in the division and it'd be a shame if Wilder was advised against pursuing it. By all means, have a defence or two, but if he's still got that green belt in ten, twelve months time then he simply has to go for Wlad.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:34 pm

trottb wrote:Doesn't matter to me Haz. He has had 33 fights and is now a a champion, he should be looking to fight the best available. Any longer than a year and he will simply be waiting for father time to be the deciding factor.

He's a champion of the WBC - Klitschko is the heavyweight champion until someone knocks him off.

Wilder is green (he squares up like a two fight novice when he has a man under fire) and would - at this stage - be meat and drink for Wlad.

Best to view him as a top contender who needs further development before facing Klitschko. Wlad tends to benefit from his challengers never having fought anyone decent (as they're all busy waiting for him). Wilder and Fury may become better fighters after a two-fight series (that would make big noise and earn them good money).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

If Wlad fights like he did in his last outing, he kills Wilder and then take on Fury for the remainder of the same first round just to give the paying audience value for money.

However, I predict the likes of Tyson Fury, David Price and Lucas Browne will be on Wilder's hitlist

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 19 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

hazharrison wrote:
trottb wrote:Doesn't matter to me Haz. He has had 33 fights and is now a a champion, he should be looking to fight the best available. Any longer than a year and he will simply be waiting for father time to be the deciding factor.
Best to view him as a top contender who needs further development before facing Klitschko.

Then surely we may as well say the same about every other heavyweight challenger out there and then we can all moan that Wlad is fighting nobodies. Whilst I agree Wlad beats him we'll never know until he tries, let's remember that most had him as the underdog against Stiverne and he does have that power that evens the playing field a little.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 19 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

trottb wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
Best to view him as a top contender who needs further development before facing Klitschko.

Then surely we may as well say the same about every other heavyweight challenger out there and then we can all moan that Wlad is fighting nobodies. Whilst I agree Wlad beats him we'll never know until he tries, let's remember that most had him as the underdog against Stiverne and he does have that power that evens the playing field a little.

Well, that's what Wilder is. Povetkin, Wilder and Fury look to be the top contenders to his championship (although he's already given Povetkin the gran and smash routine).

That doesn't make them useless - hence the term top contenders.

I'd like to see Wlad or Fury next but those fights become more intriguing in another year or so (once those two are more seasoned).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Mon 19 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm

TRUSS, when it comes to boxing knowledge you know your stuff... but you should definitely keep these crazy ideas that go round in your head to yourself, you big, lovable, old nut job, you! Smile

Come on buddy, lets find your medication and get you back to the asylum! Hug

"Don't unify with Klitty bang bang. You don't need him !!" should have read "Don't unify with Klitty bang bang. You don't beat him !!"... or at least yet anyway.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 19 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

DuransHorse wrote:TRUSS, when it comes to boxing knowledge you know your stuff... .

You should have stopped there !! Wink Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Mon 19 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DuransHorse wrote:TRUSS, when it comes to boxing knowledge you know your stuff... .

You should have stopped there !! Wink Cool

Haha. Touché.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next