The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe

4 posters

Go down

Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe Empty Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe

Post by ADMIN Fri 27 May 2011, 23:23

According to multiple accounts, former WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Knobbs mocked Randy Savage's death at a wrestling convention last Friday in Newark, California.

A number of former WWE stars were on hand for Big Time Wrestling's annual Wrestlefest event last Friday at the Newark Pavilion including Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Jim Neidhart, Jerry Sags, Greg Valentine and Jimmy Hart. News of Savage's passing broke Friday and Knobbs was cracking jokes about the deceased wrestler later that day in front of his longtime colleagues.

Waltman, who witnessed Knobbs' mean-spirited behavior, took to Twitter to criticize the Nasty Boys member.

He wrote, "There's no shoot brewing with Knobs. He's just an asshole for making jokes about Randy Savage dying on the same day it happened. He's pathetic."

Waltman also wrote the following to Hulk Hogan, a close friend of Knobbs': "I'm sorry to even bring you into Knobs BS, but he needs to be held accountable for once. You're the only one I know who can do it."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe Empty Re: Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe

Post by Marky Sat 28 May 2011, 07:53

Probably such as "At least his friends and family know a good Undertaker" and "Randy Savage is dead, until he turns up on Monday Night Raw in 6 months on crutches and with no memory of what happened".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe Empty Re: Nasty Boy gets serious heat for Macho Man jibe

Post by Adam D Sat 28 May 2011, 09:50

What a [Brian] Knob he is.

Never liked them and has always been a @rsehole. I seem to recall that he had a real life altercation with Ken Shamrock years ago and got his @rse handed to him big time - anyone have any info on that?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Sat 28 May 2011, 14:35

I hope Knobbs chokes on a chicken bone, fat piece of white trash poopie

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down