The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum

+8
Biltong
LordDowlais
tigertattie
George Carlin
Pot Hale
Gwlad
Fernando
RDW
12 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Empty PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum

Post by RDW Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of the rugby forum.

It has become customary of the V2 moderation team to issue a 'polite' notice regarding behaviour on the forum during the 6N.

The 6N is an incredible tournament for the fans, and passions can run high, but we can't let these spill over onto the forum.  We don't want people spoiling things for others who are having sensible debate.

So to summarise our position during the 6N:
PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Capald10

- A zero tolerance attitude will be adopted by the moderation team.

- Any attempts to wind up, gloat, provoke or personally attack anyone will be dealt with and bans handed out.

- If someone says something you don't agree with, report them - if you retaliate you'll likely end up banned too.

- As the 6N is a busy period for the moderators, we will hand out immediate bans (of varying length) proportionate to the offence.  We will not necessarily follow up with a PM explaining. If you have any grievances with your ban, PM me on your return.

- Remember, as always, decisions are discussed between the entire moderation and admin team, as well as the founders.  If someone bans you it is not a personal vendetta - it is in agreement with the team. Unless it is Biltong - he just hates everyone  boxing .  

So I hope you all have a fun 6N we are all still talking by the end of it!  Very Happy

RDW

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Empty Re: PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum

Post by Fernando Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:08 pm

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-pehaUYCIvM58OZqq9CYdtCT90rGjlCNJis1PxbiPO1-SS6JI

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Empty Re: PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum

Post by RDW Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Fernando wrote:PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-pehaUYCIvM58OZqq9CYdtCT90rGjlCNJis1PxbiPO1-SS6JI

Urban dictionary definition

1 - A symbol of violence and imaginary power over others, used by peniley-challenged jerks, at websites, to make themselves feel better about being so inadequate, and unliked by anybody

2 - a symbol used by bossy creeps at websites, to try and make you "fear their power" you're supposed to imagine they have...but really they have no power..or friends..because they are just  censored

3 - a picture that should be thrust as far up the offending admin or mods ass as possible, except they'd probably like it

Pretty much spot on! Very Happy

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Will the roof be open or closed?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 pm

What powers would they be then?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:36 pm

What's the 6N?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:38 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote: What powers would they be then?

I used to be a moderator & run various crap here in the Sports Gaming area so need power to move stuff hence i have power to ban people too angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Fernando wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote: What powers would they be then?

I used to be a moderator & run various crap here in the Sports Gaming area so need power to move stuff hence i have power to ban people too angel

People better watch out for you then!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Definitely. Ixnay with the todger comparison exercises please.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:12 am

but who polices the police???

I mean really! Some idiot gave GC the power to ban folk! That's like giving a Glaswegian a bottle of Buckie and a copy of the daily telegraph!

PS. My todger is wayyyyyyyyyyy bigger than GC's todger. But that's not saying much!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:25 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:- Any attempts to wind up, gloat, provoke or personally attack anyone will be dealt with and bans handed out.

You have got to be having a giraffe mate, well you might as well ban everybody now then, in what world are we living when we cannot gloat about our teams winning ? I understand the provoking bit, and the personal bit, but if Wales win tonight, I will be celebrating from the rooftops, and I will gloat about how awesome we are, wether you like it or not. Wink

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 am

tigertattie wrote: but who polices the police???

Me, because I am impartial and hate everyone Wink

I am internal affairs, I am ......

THE MATRIX

PLEASE READ - 6 Nations Threads on V2 forum Smiley-cool21

You may call me Smith.

Everything that has a beginning has an end.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah to be fair, if you're banning people for gloating there's going to be either no Welsh posters or no English posters left after tonight

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 pm

I don't mind the banter or the gloating myself. Some people just shouldn't take themselves too seriously. I just hope the moderation team don't get too ban happy, constantly banning people will lose input and posters on this site.

If Ireland win, I will gloat like a mad man.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:28 pm

As long as you don't go OTT and offend the many Italians on here, think you're fine for a week Wink

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Think of the poor French posters Shocked
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:32 pm

BamBam, If Ireland beat both Wales and England, I will be shocking Very Happy

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:- Any attempts to wind up, gloat, provoke or personally attack anyone will be dealt with and bans handed out.

You have got to be having a giraffe mate, well you might as well ban everybody now then, in what world are we living when we cannot gloat about our teams winning ? I understand the provoking bit, and the personal bit, but if Wales win tonight, I will be celebrating from the rooftops, and I will gloat about how awesome we are, wether you like it or not. Wink

Aye, but there's gloating and there's rubbing someone's face in it! I'm sure whoever wins tonight will be graceful winners! Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I expect the usual Anti-English feeling to continue on here and in the media whoever wins tonight's game.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_rugby Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:38 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
If someone says something you don't agree with, report them

Really ? Should I report you for not agreeing with this statement ?

Steve_rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 pm

tigertattie wrote:but who polices the police???

I mean really! Some idiot gave GC the power to ban folk! That's like giving a Glaswegian a bottle of Buckie and a copy of the daily telegraph!

PS. My todger is wayyyyyyyyyyy bigger than GC's todger. But that's not saying much!
Fact. If I wasn't so rich, I would be seriously concerned.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down