The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett

4 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett Empty v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett

Post by crippledtart Thu 12 Feb 2015, 5:38 pm

Welcome back to another exclusive interview on the v2 wrestling podcast.

Tonight, Adam and Gavin are joined by Global Force Wrestling President and CEO, Jeff Jarrett. You can listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2015-02-12T09_17_37-08_00

During the course of the interview, Jeff discusses the current developments and timescales for Global Force Wrestling, his relationships with other wrestling organisations and a look back at some of the pivotal moments in his career.

He talks about his relationships with Jim Ross, Vince Russo, CM Punk and Steve Austin, and addresses the controversial nature of his departure from WWE.

Throughout the interview, Jeff displayed an obvious passion for the industry, not only as a promoter but also as a true fan of the business.

Thanks to Jeff for his time and for being so open about his time in wrestling. Following the interview, we are genuinely excited for the future of GFW and its potential to produce a product which will return to wrestling basics.

Make sure to subscribe to our exclusive interviews and shows by subscribing to the podcast!

To find out more about Global Force Wrestling make sure to follow them on twitter @GFWWrestling

If you would like to ask a question or answer any of the above, please email us at wrestling@v2journal.com or contact us through twitter or facebook and please make sure to submit any questions you would like us to discuss!

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett

Post by VDT Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm

Listened to a few interviewed with Jeff recently and i'm still not 100% what the concept of Global Force is!

Great interview, very funny when he discussed his MMA career
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with Jeff Jarrett

Post by Prometheus Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:38 am

I used to hate Jarrett in WWE when every match finished with a guitar shot.  But looking back, maybe he was doing good heel work then, because that provoked a response from me.

Had you watched Wrestle Kingdom 9?  If not, I do very much encourage you to sign up to New Japan World (there is a Free Feb you can take advantage of) and give the main events a watch.

Very interesting question about a Japanese wrestler making it in the USA.  And of course, Muta is a fantastic answer.  Again, a guy who'd annoy me with using the green dust every match, but I actually thought that was really cool.  It was like his opponents weren't just beaten then, but were marked by him too.

He was quite a good interview. Some interesting wording in his answers, but I'm interesting to see what he comes out with next.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/552937-jeff-jarrett-talks-gfw-plans-cm-punk-tna

angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down