The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !!

+4
lfc91
hampo17
Mind the windows Tino.
TRUSSMAN66
8 posters

Go down

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !! Empty Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

1, Robert Downey Junior - $75 million
2. Dwayne Johnson - $52 million (You gotta be kidding me !!)
3. Bradley Cooper - $46 million (Never heard of him. Heard of Henry Cooper though !!)
4. Leonardo Caprio - $39 million
5. Chris Hemsworth - $36 million
5. Liam Neeson - $36 million
7. Ben Affleck - $35 million
7. Christian Bale - $35 million (L'enfant terrible is still raking it in !!)
9. Will Smith - $32 million (Overrated one trick pony is still marketable sadly !!)
9. Mark Wahlberg -.$32 million

Not bad for a years work............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !! Empty Re: Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !!

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

How have you never heard of Bradley Cooper?

Back to top Go down

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !! Empty Re: Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 9:57 am

John wrote:How have you never heard of Bradley Cooper?

It's probably quite sad but I've never seen a film with him in John..........

Probably because climbing Everest is easier than getting into the lounge...........and I don't feel comfortable watching movies anywhere else.....Last time I tried to watch a movie in bed I fell asleep.....

Never did get to see If Debbie completed didsbury !! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:43 am

Great list, Beefcake.

Out of interest, where did Jackman appear?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:49 am

Why are you surprised the rock is number two? He knows what he's good at and tends to stick to that genre, mindless action films.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:03 am

Just out of interest, whats so bad about Will Smith?

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Great list, Beefcake.

I bet he'd be top of your list Tino.

Do you think X-Men and Wolverine would have been so much better if he had worn sunglasses throughout the entire films?

Cool
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:10 am

The Womble wrote:

Do you think X-Men and Wolverine would have been so much better if he had worn sunglasses throughout the entire films?

Cool

I haven't seen them, Womble. But I'm sure you knew that anyway....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Womble wrote:

Cool

I haven't seen them, Womble.  But I'm sure you knew that anyway....

You should, he is excellent in them.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:22 am

The Womble wrote:
The Womble wrote:

Cool

You and I don't talk enough for my liking. Especially since the halcyon days of the Reykjavik thread, anyway.

But, I'm only human, Womble. I'm not a machine. You push me too far and I will reach my limits....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

hampo171 wrote:Why are you surprised the rock is number two? He knows what he's good at and tends to stick to that genre, mindless action films.

Back in the day................JVD got paid around $75,000 a time for AWOL, Bloodsport, Kickboxer and all that stuff..........

Think he got paid more for Double impact though when he played two guys in one film.........Shame neither of them could act !! Cool

Guess the Action genre has become more respectable since then..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:49 am

The Womble wrote:
The Womble wrote:

Cool

You and I don't talk enough for my liking.  Especially since the halcyon days of the Reykjavik thread, anyway.

But, I'm only human, Womble.  I'm not a machine.  You push me too far and I will reach my limits....

Ahh they were good days.

I don't mean to push you, let me make it up to you with this picture.

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !! Hugh_jackman-3
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:02 pm

[th]EARNINGS 2006[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 2006
Salary from the film The Hard Corps
$3,000,000

[th]EARNINGS 1995[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1995
Salary from the film Sudden Death
$5,000,000

[th]EARNINGS 1994[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1994
Salary from the film Timecop
$5,000,000
Salary 1994
Salary from the film Street Fighter
$8,000,000

[th]EARNINGS 1993[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1993
Salary from the film Hard Target
$3,500,000

[th]EARNINGS 1992[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1992
Salary from the film Universal Soldier
$1,500,000

[th]EARNINGS 1991[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1991
Salary from the film Double Impact
$600,000

[th]EARNINGS 1990[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1990
Salary from the film Death Warrant
$75,000

[th]EARNINGS 1989[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1989
Salary from the film Cyborg
$50,000
Salary 1989
Salary from the film Kickboxer
$70,000

[th]EARNINGS 1988[/th][th]N/A[/th]
Salary 1988
Salary from the film Bloodsport
$25,000
Salary 1988
Salary from the film Black Eagle
$70,000

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:04 pm

Action films definitely are becoming bigger.............

$8 million for streetfighter.................That's crazy..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm

The Womble wrote:
The Womble wrote:
The Womble wrote:

Cool

You and I don't talk enough for my liking.  Especially since the halcyon days of the Reykjavik thread, anyway.

But, I'm only human, Womble.  I'm not a machine.  You push me too far and I will reach my limits....

Ahh they were good days.

I don't mean to push you, let me make it up to you with this picture.

Forbes - Highest paid Actors of 2014 !! Hugh_jackman-3

Those were the exact glasses.

C*nt.

(Jackman, not you Womble).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm

Jackman should have picked Iron Man instead of Wolverine.........

That's where the money is..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:59 pm

When you figure Dwayne Johnson practically revived the "Fast and Furious" franchise it's not hard to see how he's placed so highly on those lists. He knows his audience, isn't afraid to make himself look stupid and is happy to play 2nd fiddle when required.

Factor the fact that a lot of his films will still attract the wrestling fans and you have guy who, if not exactly polishing t*rd movies, is certainly blowing fluff off them and making a lot of dough in the process.

I like him

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:When you figure Dwayne Johnson practically revived the "Fast and Furious" franchise it's not hard to see how he's placed so highly on those lists. He knows his audience, isn't afraid to make himself look stupid and is happy to play 2nd fiddle when required.

Factor the fact that a lot of his films will still attract the wrestling fans and you have guy who, if not exactly polishing t*rd movies, is certainly blowing fluff off them and making a lot of dough in the process.

I like him

I watched half of the first one and turned it off............

Absolute crap..............There has been at least five since I believe.....

Plenty of undemanding people about !!..Present company excepted of course... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:34 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:When you figure Dwayne Johnson practically revived the "Fast and Furious" franchise it's not hard to see how he's placed so highly on those lists. He knows his audience, isn't afraid to make himself look stupid and is happy to play 2nd fiddle when required.

I like him

Plenty of undemanding people about !!..Present company excepted of course... thumbsup

Hey, if you're happy watching Nightmare on Elm Street II then more power to your elbow (or should I say, wrist?)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 3:55 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I like him

Hey, if you're happy watching Nightmare on Elm Street II then more power to your elbow (or should I say, wrist?)

I am happier watching that film.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I like him

I bet you are, sugarplum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I like him

You amuse me .......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I like him

You amuse me .......
I'm happy you're happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

Hey funboys, get a room!
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:50 pm

incontinentia wrote:Hey funboys, get a room!
He's reluctant for some reason...the weightlifting, body image obsessed narcissist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 27 Feb 2015, 11:33 pm

lfc91 wrote:Just out of interest, whats so bad about Will Smith?

Have you SEEN After Earth??!! That is EVERYTHING that is bad about Will Smith... Laugh

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 28 Feb 2015, 4:36 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:
lfc91 wrote:Just out of interest, whats so bad about Will Smith?

Have you SEEN After Earth??!! That is EVERYTHING that is bad about Will Smith... Laugh

Ahh but Fresh Prince outweighs anything bad he does Wink

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 28 Feb 2015, 10:04 pm

Problem is he's been playing the Prince for the last thirty years..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down