The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......?

+7
Dr Gregory House MD
User Name
Kay Fabe
Samo
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
JoshSansom
Brady12
11 posters

Go down

Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......? Empty Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......?

Post by Brady12 Sun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm

This applies for both on the mic against each other, and of course, the ring.

I always thought Bret Hart & Steve Austin had a tremendous chemistry.

More recently I'd go with HBK & HHH, brilliant either as opponents or teaming up as DX.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......? Empty Re: Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......?

Post by JoshSansom Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Austin and McMahon as well. It would be interesting to know though whether these partnerships were based on behind the scenes friendships or animosities... I guess HHH and HBK were good friends, but not everyone would have gotten on.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......? Empty Re: Which two wrestlers had the best chemistry......?

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Austin and The Rock had amazing chemistry as opponents. They put on some excellent matches and both did excellent promos which made the attitude era arguably the best period in wrestling history.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Bret Hart and Curt Henning. A match made in heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Ric Flair seemed to have great chemistry with most he was a very entertaining guy.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm

HBK and Jericho.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Believe it or not HBK and Bret always had great chemistry IMO, Bret and Austin also had tremendous chemistry as did Shawn and Jericho, I've never scene Warrior/Savage or Warrior/Rude have bad matches and the three wrestling matches Perfect and Hart had where just top notch, I always thought Rock and HHH had great connection and Foley had it with both of them

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun May 29, 2011 9:30 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Ric Flair seemed to have great chemistry with most he was a very entertaining guy.

Flairs & Steamboat stands out for me. Surprisingly Bret & Flair never had the best

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Believe it or not HBK and Bret always had great chemistry IMO, Bret and Austin also had tremendous chemistry as did Shawn and Jericho, I've never scene Warrior/Savage or Warrior/Rude have bad matches and the three wrestling matches Perfect and Hart had where just top notch, I always thought Rock and HHH had great connection and Foley had it with both of them

Yeah Foley & The Rock were another who had a great connection whether as The Rock & Sock connection or as opponents.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Brock Lesnar & Zack Gowen

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Undertaker and Batista had astonishing chemistry, while his feuds with Edge and HBK were pretty good for an in-ring standpoint and his Hell in Cell bloodbath with HHH remains one of his finest hours, it has to be said thar during his run with the WWE no one got performances of such a consistantly high standard out of the Animal.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Agree with most of above but want to add some recent ones.

Kurt Angle v Kenderson last year. Whilst im not massively high on Anderson i thought the chemistry here was amazing.

MCMG v Gen Me is another one.

But personally i cant look past Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at 25 and 26. That wins it for me.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Jannetty and Micheals had unbelievable chemistry together

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Stone Cold & Rocky
Taker & HBK
HBK & Jericho
Jericho & Mysterio
Punk & Jeff Hardy

and here's a real surprise one, which I'm pretty sure most of you won't agree with...................................

Cena & HHH!

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I think John Cena has had his best chemistry with Edge. The contrast of the characters was just superb, and they actually managed to have a very good feud, and considering there was no 'Mania blow off, it's a testament to the feud that I still remember it as both Cena and Edge at their best.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't think Cena has had good chemistry with anyone barring maybe The Rock recently

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Brady12 wrote:I don't think Cena has had good chemistry with anyone barring maybe The Rock recently

Cena showed good chemistry with Batista early last year which helped produce a suprisingly entertaining match at wrestlemania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Mr H wrote:
Brady12 wrote:I don't think Cena has had good chemistry with anyone barring maybe The Rock recently

Cena showed good chemistry with Batista early last year which helped produce a suprisingly entertaining match at wrestlemania.

He was possibly the only other guy I was thinking. But Batista in my opinion completely owned Cena in there verbal exchanges & in ring there both fairly poor

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Brady12 wrote:
Mr H wrote:

He was possibly the only other guy I was thinking. But Batista in my opinion completely owned Cena in there verbal exchanges & in ring there both fairly poor

Absolutley, Batista was superb on the mic in his heel run and totally put Cena in the shade. They might not be great in ring but it was Vince's dream match between the two biggest guys of the last 3 years and that alone helped create chemistry, just because of who they were and not necessarily how good they were together. Brock Lesnar v Goldberg 'should' have been the same and probably would have been if they both weren't leaving and got insane heat from live crowd. Brock was visibly rattled!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Were you not impressed with his feud with Edge? I thought that feud propelled Edge to be the top guy in WWE and was probably the last time that I actually found Cena entertaining.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:38 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Were you not impressed with his feud with Edge? I thought that feud propelled Edge to be the top guy in WWE and was probably the last time that I actually found Cena entertaining.

Never been a massive Edge fan either so no not really. Edges best work came when he was associated with Lita, Vickie, Foley or Christian he had great chemistry with those

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Agree on that, Edge & Foley was a brilliant chemistry.
Foley though had great chemistry with a whole host of guys.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down