The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

+3
nadeem2099
Marky
FIFA Diva
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving Empty The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm

Good morning.

You stand here before me, the brightest and best fake online football managers the country has to offer. One of you will be walking away with prestige. Bragging rights. A title to echo throughout the fake online football management ages. I am looking for someone with a rich knowledge of the history of our beautiful game. Someone who understands how to play the game, Someone who has the brains to get behind the football and into the business. And most importantly, someone who knows what fans of the game want, and how to grow and expand the game to even greater heights.

For the first task I am going to split you into two teams. Team 1 will have three managers - Viva, Marky and Nando. Team 2 will have the other three managers - GSC, Trebs and Miky.

The first task has three components. First, I want you to name your teams and give me sound reasoning as to why you have chosen that name. I don't want to hear silly names like 'Team Januzaj the diver' or 'Team Scholes the greatest player ever'. I want a name that you feel represents everything that is great about our game.

Second, you must elect a team manager. Choose wisely, choose effectively.

Finally, the meat of the task. Having dispensed with the veg, you will now sit down and craft me a vision for the future. The future of the global game. I want your teams to give me a strategy for FIFA. A blueprint to the improvement of our game. In 2015 there will be a vote on who will be the next leader of FIFA. I want your team to tell me what its plan would be. It can cover any aspect of football - business, grass roots development, profit sharing, anything - but you must limit ourselves to five points only. I also want an explanation of how you would practically go about implementing your five points, and how you would pay for them.

Submissions must be handed in by midnight next Monday 23 March. I'll see you in my Boardroom on Tuesday and I can tell you now that on the losing team, one of you will be fired.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving Empty Re: The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Hi Marky and Nando who wants to be leader.

What shall we be named? Azzy wants something that represents everything great about the game. I'd have picked Sir Alex but I know that won't go down well.

Obviously racism needs to be tackled and how Fifa go about dealing with it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving Empty Re: The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:44 pm

I'm happy for you to be the leader this week Viva.

Tackling racism is a good start, but don't mention Big Ron Whistle

Team name could be something anti Fifa/anti corruption themed?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

Five points could be five improvements to the game and something we would do to sort them out, but also keep some humour in there.

For example;

1. Racism
2. Corruption in football
3. Diving
4. Abuse towards officials
5. Boring co-commentators and pundits

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:55 pm

GSC I'm counting on you to win it and bring the title to HellAss. OK
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:59 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:GSC I'm counting on you to win it and bring the title to HellAss. OK

You should probably post on his team's page then Rolling Eyes

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm

Bookmarking.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:09 pm

I am here The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:12 pm

The partially sighted one is here The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:14 pm

I love the visual of Nando handing out parking tickets wearing sunglasses. People would think he's cool, but inside, he's singing Superstitious music

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:37 pm

Seems about right Laugh

Can we have a nonsensical name like Fifa's Anti-Corruption of Fifa department or does it have to be sensible like Fifa's Department of Justice.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:39 pm

Your decision entirely. Although the team name is for the entire competition, not just this task. So calling yourself Team Fifa's Department of Justice may not be particularly suitable for future tasks.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:47 pm

Im stuck with Viva for the whole campaign? This is cowpat Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

Marky wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:GSC I'm counting on you to win it and bring the title to HellAss. OK

You should probably post on his team's page then Rolling Eyes

That's it! Now you've gone and done it boy. I'm gonna fudge you up and beat some respekt into you. HellAss vs Montypliers in this week's match is where you get your arse handed to you marky old chap.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:56 pm

Fernando wrote:Seems about right Laugh

Can we have a nonsensical  name like Fifa's Anti-Corruption of Fifa department or does it have to be sensible like Fifa's Department of Justice.

A clever acronym that is serious but spells out a silly word.

Like Fifa, but ruder.

Fifa's
Underworld of
Corruption,
Kickabouts,
Education and
Diving

We are F.U.C.K.E.D The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:58 pm

Sounds good Laugh If we have to be sensible then can go with something awful that Fifa would come up with like Fifa's aspirations of a future generation etc

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:59 pm

Team F.U.C.K.E.D, we only need a 2/3rds majority.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 3:05 pm

If we changed the E from Education to Ethics we may be taken seriously.....Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 3:09 pm

Ethics is a great shout, I agree to that.

Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics and Diving - F.U.C.K.E.D

Will wait and see if Viva agrees.

I also vote Viva as our team manager this week.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:12 pm

Azzy's words were

The first task has three components. First, I want you to name your teams and give me sound reasoning as to why you have chosen that name. I don't want to hear silly names like 'Team Januzaj the diver' or 'Team Scholes the greatest player ever'. I want a name that you feel represents everything that is great about our game.

I'm afraid we can't go with that name, as team leader I feel I need to be more stricter than I was in previous games at least that way if I do get fired it'll be because of my decisions and I can't blame anyone. So I'm sorry but we'll need to pick another name.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:16 pm

Fernando wrote:Im stuck with Viva for the whole campaign? This is cowpat Laugh

Laugh

You should be happy you're in my side. With Marky as assitant we'll have super duper fun, no offence but Miky & GSC are boring.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:16 pm

Then by all means select another name, or if you prefer, I'll be held directly accountable for the name.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:17 pm

Koba wrote:

Laugh

You should be happy you're in my side. With Marky as assitant we'll have super duper fun, no offence but Miky & GSC are boring.

Don't worry Nando, when he's sacked next week it'll just be us two Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Koba wrote:

Laugh

Come and say that on our page, big man!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm

Holymiky wrote:
Koba wrote:

Laugh

Come and say that on our page, big man!

AZZY, HE'S SPYING!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:22 pm

Unfortunately that names now taken as suggested by Miky
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:22 pm

Could make it more official.

Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics and Diving - Official Football Federation.

F.U.C.K.E.D - O.F.F

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:24 pm

GSC wrote:Unfortunately that names now taken as suggested by Miky

You not going with Hustle Loyalty and Respect then?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:24 pm

My time is now
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:35 pm

Marky you have been fined one Azzrentice credit for crying like a baby.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:37 pm

You're only doing that cos his White Whistle

#Racism
#KickItOut
#AzzyForKKKLeader

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:43 pm

Azzy wrote:Marky you have been fined one Azzrentice credit for crying like a baby.

Even when it was quite clearly ironic?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm

What did you expect with Azzy. He's like Viva when it comes to criticizing United & other sides it's 1 rule for some & 1 rule for others Whistle

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm

Mine was joking but still counted :P
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 9:56 pm

Mine was a joke too, you can tell from the Demolition Man reference. Marky, have you started working in La Senza recently?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 9:57 pm

Sigh.

No, why?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 9:59 pm

Because you appear to have your knickers in a twist drumroll

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm

kiss

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Mar 2015, 9:12 am

Marky wrote:Could make it more official.

Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics and Diving - Official Football Federation.

F.U.C.K.E.D - O.F.F

So this is the name unless Viva wants to overrule.

We've voted Viva as team leader.

All we need now is Viva to lead us to getting the main task done.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Mar 2015, 9:46 am

Yeah we're all set Ok! So then im out til 3pm so what would you change about Fifa?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Mar 2015, 10:33 am

I'll have to say no to that name. Azzy wants a name that that represents everything that is great with the game and that clearly isn't. If I agree to it and we lose the task I'll be the one getting fired.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Mar 2015, 10:34 am

Then find an alternative The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Mar 2015, 10:35 am

Team Pele.

Best player of all time, over a 1000 goals won the most WC. PEle represents Football in a good way.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Mar 2015, 10:38 am

He also represents Viagra.

If nothing it'll prove we're stiff competition for the others drumroll

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Mar 2015, 11:07 am

Laugh

We'll go with Team Pele as our name.

Point 1 would be racism in Football, we'll tackle that by issuing huge fines and making them play in empty stadiums or banning them from competitions. We don't need to pay for this.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Mar 2015, 11:11 am

Huge fines would also go towards the costs for other elements, but also points deductions should be enforced in some cases.

Fines should be relative to the club's income, if it's PSG then we're talking millions, if its Kidderminster Harriers then we're talking tens of thousands.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Mar 2015, 11:44 am

Agreed.

Need 4 more points.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Mar 2015, 11:48 am

Corruption, Diving, Abuse towards officials, boring co-commentators.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 18 Mar 2015, 11:28 am

1) Racism - Longer bans, pts deductions (maybe have a set 1st/2nd & 3rd offense punishment)
2) Technology - Maybe have a video ref trial, sin bin,Put a mic on the ref etc.
3) Maybe could put Fifa on the stock exchange - They make several billion & would mean they have to be honest about finances so could tell if been bribed etc.
4) Could you change the World Cup qualifying into a straight knockout. Would save a lot of hassle and means less friendlies
5) Maybe make the rules alot more simple again cos now they've gone too far really/ scrap away goals/the weird offside rule.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next